Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Plot (PRIVATE)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 4116 4117
Rhydian gave up on Mel. "Okay," he said. He didn't provide a secret back. "Stay," he ordered, running back downstairs. He took the papers and left, but he didn't notice he'd dropped something: a piece of paper with Aries' phone number.
Rhydian gave up on Mel. "Okay," he said. He didn't provide a secret back. "Stay," he ordered, running back downstairs. He took the papers and left, but he didn't notice he'd dropped something: a piece of paper with Aries' phone number.
Mel waited in the study, falling asleep there. When their father came home, Livius told him all about what had happened. Jet reported it to the police. Mel was the one to find the paper when he woke up, and decided to call to see who it was.
Mel waited in the study, falling asleep there. When their father came home, Livius told him all about what had happened. Jet reported it to the police. Mel was the one to find the paper when he woke up, and decided to call to see who it was.
Aries noticed his phone was ringing, but didn't know the number. "H-hello?" He'd been called by some shady people before. "Who is this?"
Aries noticed his phone was ringing, but didn't know the number. "H-hello?" He'd been called by some shady people before. "Who is this?"
"I'm Mel. Who is this?" Melenthios asked curiously.
"I'm Mel. Who is this?" Melenthios asked curiously.
"Who's Mel?" Aries responded, voice filled with anxiety. He didn't want to talk to someone dangerous. "I'm Aries. How did you get my number?"

A police car pulled up in front of the house, and the officer knocked on the door. He had silver hair and green eyes, and was wearing uniform.
"Who's Mel?" Aries responded, voice filled with anxiety. He didn't want to talk to someone dangerous. "I'm Aries. How did you get my number?"

A police car pulled up in front of the house, and the officer knocked on the door. He had silver hair and green eyes, and was wearing uniform.
"I'm Mel. A photographer dropped your phone number in my house." Melenthios explained.

Jet let the officer inside.
"I'm Mel. A photographer dropped your phone number in my house." Melenthios explained.

Jet let the officer inside.
"What?" Aries didn't know what Mel went. "Well, I don't know why that's happened. Maybe you've typed the, um, wrong number."

The officer came in. "So what's happened, what's been taken?" he asked in a bored tone, like he really hated his job.
"What?" Aries didn't know what Mel went. "Well, I don't know why that's happened. Maybe you've typed the, um, wrong number."

The officer came in. "So what's happened, what's been taken?" he asked in a bored tone, like he really hated his job.
"Maybe." Mel agreed. "I'm not very good at reading. So you don't know any weird photographers that like to steal paperwork?"

"My son and brother would know better than I would." Jet got Livius and Hermes to come talk to the officer. Livius told him exactly what happened, except for the part where he shut off the alarm thinking it was his friend. "Livius's new friend tried playing with a gun. That's very dangerous." Hermes told the officer, since that's what he thought happened.
"Maybe." Mel agreed. "I'm not very good at reading. So you don't know any weird photographers that like to steal paperwork?"

"My son and brother would know better than I would." Jet got Livius and Hermes to come talk to the officer. Livius told him exactly what happened, except for the part where he shut off the alarm thinking it was his friend. "Livius's new friend tried playing with a gun. That's very dangerous." Hermes told the officer, since that's what he thought happened.
"No." Aries had an idea who it was. "Why don't you just throw that away? The photographer probably save the number."

The officer wrote down everything that he was told. His phone rang the whole time. He looked up at Livius. "Didn't you have an alarm system?" He had no idea what Hermes was talking about, but he wrote it anyway.
"No." Aries had an idea who it was. "Why don't you just throw that away? The photographer probably save the number."

The officer wrote down everything that he was told. His phone rang the whole time. He looked up at Livius. "Didn't you have an alarm system?" He had no idea what Hermes was talking about, but he wrote it anyway.
"Oh. Okay. So who are you if not the photographer's friend?" Mel wondered.

"It, um, it must have... Somebody shut it off..." Livius mumbled, staring at his feet nervously.
"Oh. Okay. So who are you if not the photographer's friend?" Mel wondered.

"It, um, it must have... Somebody shut it off..." Livius mumbled, staring at his feet nervously.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 4116 4117