Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Plot (PRIVATE)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 4116 4117
Rhydian looked at the study. He looked over it. He didn’t bother reading papers, just stuffing all of them in his bag that he could find, and anything else that seemed suspicious.
Rhydian looked at the study. He looked over it. He didn’t bother reading papers, just stuffing all of them in his bag that he could find, and anything else that seemed suspicious.
There were mostly work papers, as well as one stack of children's homework that their father was helping them with. There was more vodka hidden in one of the desk drawers, along with some papers that weren't work or school related written in code.
There were mostly work papers, as well as one stack of children's homework that their father was helping them with. There was more vodka hidden in one of the desk drawers, along with some papers that weren't work or school related written in code.
Rhydian took all of them, except the homework, since he could tell there was nothing bad in them. He flipped through it, though, just in case, making a mess of the study in the process.
Rhydian took all of them, except the homework, since he could tell there was nothing bad in them. He flipped through it, though, just in case, making a mess of the study in the process.
"I think those are private." Mel said. He didn't particularly care, though. He helped himself to some of his father's vodka, though he made a face at it. He wasn't used to drinking anything that strong.
"I think those are private." Mel said. He didn't particularly care, though. He helped himself to some of his father's vodka, though he made a face at it. He wasn't used to drinking anything that strong.
"Not anymore," Rhydian muttered. He shut his bag and stared at Mel. "Want to tell me a secret?" he said like it was something exciting.
"Not anymore," Rhydian muttered. He shut his bag and stared at Mel. "Want to tell me a secret?" he said like it was something exciting.
"Okay!" Mel agreed, thinking that sounded fun. "My parents don't know I'm not at school right now." He thought that was a very good secret.
"Okay!" Mel agreed, thinking that sounded fun. "My parents don't know I'm not at school right now." He thought that was a very good secret.
"What about a secret about your father?" Rhydian said. "A really good one. Then I'll tell you a secret."
"What about a secret about your father?" Rhydian said. "A really good one. Then I'll tell you a secret."
Mel tried to think of a good secret about his father that he could share. "He's really bad at numbers, so uncle Stephen has to do all his accounting for him." Mel thought that was pretty secret, and it wouldn't get him in too much trouble for sharing.
Mel tried to think of a good secret about his father that he could share. "He's really bad at numbers, so uncle Stephen has to do all his accounting for him." Mel thought that was pretty secret, and it wouldn't get him in too much trouble for sharing.
"No, a really good one," Rhydian prompted, beginning to lose patience.
"No, a really good one," Rhydian prompted, beginning to lose patience.
"Um... Sometimes he pays the doctor to lie about his weight on his chart." Mel wasn't sure why, though, since people aren't going to be looking at his medical chart ever. He didn't know Rhydian wanted something incriminating, he thought he just wanted a little embarrassing secret.
"Um... Sometimes he pays the doctor to lie about his weight on his chart." Mel wasn't sure why, though, since people aren't going to be looking at his medical chart ever. He didn't know Rhydian wanted something incriminating, he thought he just wanted a little embarrassing secret.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 4116 4117