Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Plot (PRIVATE)
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 4116 4117
Oliver tried to walk towards Livius, but he ended up going underwater, and re-emerged spluttering. He opened his eyes out of instinct and spotted Sean. "Hey! You can't cheat! I was going to do that!"
Oliver tried to walk towards Livius, but he ended up going underwater, and re-emerged spluttering. He opened his eyes out of instinct and spotted Sean. "Hey! You can't cheat! I was going to do that!"
"Well, if you're both cheaters, I win by default." Livius decided. Sean giggled and got back in the pool. "Cheating is fun, though!"
"That's not what you said last time." Livius complained. "That was different. Cheating at games is fun. You getting drunk and snogging the wrong red-head isn't fun." Sean pouted.
"Well, if you're both cheaters, I win by default." Livius decided. Sean giggled and got back in the pool. "Cheating is fun, though!"
"That's not what you said last time." Livius complained. "That was different. Cheating at games is fun. You getting drunk and snogging the wrong red-head isn't fun." Sean pouted.
Oliver gasped. "You didn't!" He couldn't believe that had happened. "You know what the rule is, right? If you get cheated on, you cheat on them," he told Sean, even though that wasn't actually a rule.
Oliver gasped. "You didn't!" He couldn't believe that had happened. "You know what the rule is, right? If you get cheated on, you cheat on them," he told Sean, even though that wasn't actually a rule.
Livius flushed. "I was drunk." he defended. "I would never cheat on my partner." Sean thought that was a horrible thing to do, even if Livius did it first.
Livius flushed. "I was drunk." he defended. "I would never cheat on my partner." Sean thought that was a horrible thing to do, even if Livius did it first.
"So? When I'm drunk I don't kiss the wrong person," Oliver shrugged. "Sort yourself out." He looked at Sean and shrugged again. "Fine, don't. Never said you had to."
"So? When I'm drunk I don't kiss the wrong person," Oliver shrugged. "Sort yourself out." He looked at Sean and shrugged again. "Fine, don't. Never said you had to."
"How was I supposed to know? They were both short, and he had the same hair, and I was really, really drunk." Livius thought it was perfectly to mistake some random person for his boyfriend when he was drunk. Sean clearly didn't agree. "I can still tell people apart when I'm drunk. I don't kiss all the tall blonds I see."
"How was I supposed to know? They were both short, and he had the same hair, and I was really, really drunk." Livius thought it was perfectly to mistake some random person for his boyfriend when he was drunk. Sean clearly didn't agree. "I can still tell people apart when I'm drunk. I don't kiss all the tall blonds I see."
Oliver rolled his eyes. "You wouldn't like it if I kissed Sean right now, so you shouldn't have done it regardless. You probably humiliated him."
Oliver rolled his eyes. "You wouldn't like it if I kissed Sean right now, so you shouldn't have done it regardless. You probably humiliated him."
"It was an accident..." Livius was the one who felt humiliated right now with them both against him, so he took a deep breath and dove under water to hide.
"It was an accident..." Livius was the one who felt humiliated right now with them both against him, so he took a deep breath and dove under water to hide.
Oliver just dipped under with him. He didn't seem to care there was chlorine in the water, since he kept his eyes open as he swam over to Livius.
Oliver just dipped under with him. He didn't seem to care there was chlorine in the water, since he kept his eyes open as he swam over to Livius.
Livius had his eyes shut tight, so he didn't notice Oliver. Sean waited above water for his friends to come back up.
Livius had his eyes shut tight, so he didn't notice Oliver. Sean waited above water for his friends to come back up.
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 4116 4117