Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aphelion Academy- Roleplay Topic
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60
The teacher made a small 'hmmf' sound, seaming annoyed but not overly so as she looked towards Damien, "well, I thought I would give you a simple day, starting off, but I suppose we'll get right into things then," she replied, though her tone was calm, the expression in her eyes seamed to say she was noting that Damien might be a trouble maker, "your first 'mission will be in a week, the older students will have more responsibility, while, for the younger students, this will be like a slightly more intense camping trip. Its about two hours north. The area is fairly safe, a few wolves are spotted occasionally but nothing much else, so don't expect too much excitment," she explained quickly but in a clear voice, despite her somewhat apathetic expressions, it was clear she was experienced in speaking, "oh, and one other thing, we will be visiting the dragon sanctuary near there,".
The teacher made a small 'hmmf' sound, seaming annoyed but not overly so as she looked towards Damien, "well, I thought I would give you a simple day, starting off, but I suppose we'll get right into things then," she replied, though her tone was calm, the expression in her eyes seamed to say she was noting that Damien might be a trouble maker, "your first 'mission will be in a week, the older students will have more responsibility, while, for the younger students, this will be like a slightly more intense camping trip. Its about two hours north. The area is fairly safe, a few wolves are spotted occasionally but nothing much else, so don't expect too much excitment," she explained quickly but in a clear voice, despite her somewhat apathetic expressions, it was clear she was experienced in speaking, "oh, and one other thing, we will be visiting the dragon sanctuary near there,".
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Sree took some glances at the late arrivals, again he didn't care if anyone was late, they both did have good reasons as to why they were late. You couldn't control the plane unless you were the pilot, and by taking a wild guess the angel assumed that this person couldn't fly a plane. Also being loss was a good reason, after all, Sree himself probably would have been loss if he didn't just follow the rest of the crowd.

However, he did want to know what this lesson was about. There was a never a stalker caught alive (he may or may not take that as a challenge), so he assumed they would just be learning about them, so let's hurry this up. The lesson itself would be useful, but not learning anything sucked.
Sree took some glances at the late arrivals, again he didn't care if anyone was late, they both did have good reasons as to why they were late. You couldn't control the plane unless you were the pilot, and by taking a wild guess the angel assumed that this person couldn't fly a plane. Also being loss was a good reason, after all, Sree himself probably would have been loss if he didn't just follow the rest of the crowd.

However, he did want to know what this lesson was about. There was a never a stalker caught alive (he may or may not take that as a challenge), so he assumed they would just be learning about them, so let's hurry this up. The lesson itself would be useful, but not learning anything sucked.
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png +3 FR time, 19
Arabella sighed. This seemed like it was going to be quite the trip. She hoped they would leave soon, the room was starting to feel stuffy and cramped. Maybe it was from all the chit-chat. Hopefully she could put all this skills she learned to good use on this trip. She started to organize her things, hoping that they could leave as soon as possible. Maybe on the trip she could get to know her classmates better.
Arabella sighed. This seemed like it was going to be quite the trip. She hoped they would leave soon, the room was starting to feel stuffy and cramped. Maybe it was from all the chit-chat. Hopefully she could put all this skills she learned to good use on this trip. She started to organize her things, hoping that they could leave as soon as possible. Maybe on the trip she could get to know her classmates better.
86PRytY.png
Amir hummed along, paying attention to the teacher when he remembered she was in the room, although his interest from the camping trup grew when she mentioned the dragon sanctuary. Dragons? He was slightly dubious of this visit, but still yet excited, and if it showed, it was in the content way he relaxed in his sight, a gleam of excitement found in his eyes, possibly having to look past the slight glare of his glasses.

Speaking of classes, didn’t they need to all introduce themselves and start some icebreakers, or was that just a habit in his old schools? It’s not like they wore name tags, after all. Maybe they left that to the students to figure out, he mused, glancing toward the teacher again to gauge what they would do in the remaining time period.
Amir hummed along, paying attention to the teacher when he remembered she was in the room, although his interest from the camping trup grew when she mentioned the dragon sanctuary. Dragons? He was slightly dubious of this visit, but still yet excited, and if it showed, it was in the content way he relaxed in his sight, a gleam of excitement found in his eyes, possibly having to look past the slight glare of his glasses.

Speaking of classes, didn’t they need to all introduce themselves and start some icebreakers, or was that just a habit in his old schools? It’s not like they wore name tags, after all. Maybe they left that to the students to figure out, he mused, glancing toward the teacher again to gauge what they would do in the remaining time period.
((( question, since im guessing class is gonna end soon whos gonna be in the dorms and whos gonna not? also how would the dorms work as well? ah sorry for asking!
((( question, since im guessing class is gonna end soon whos gonna be in the dorms and whos gonna not? also how would the dorms work as well? ah sorry for asking!
:^)
"One week," Calamansi muttered to herself. She could wait one week- it was better than waiting half the year before the teachers turned them loose-but this would hardly be a challenge. The words "slightly more intense" were promising, but ultimately she was already well acquainted with camping. "What will the older students be doing then?" she called out, once again without raising her hand.
"One week," Calamansi muttered to herself. She could wait one week- it was better than waiting half the year before the teachers turned them loose-but this would hardly be a challenge. The words "slightly more intense" were promising, but ultimately she was already well acquainted with camping. "What will the older students be doing then?" she called out, once again without raising her hand.
I'm FR time :)
Frost | she/her
(Its fine! I was actaully just about to ask that. All of my characters will be in the dorms. I was wondering if people would prefer their characters to have their own rooms or prefer roommates. Eother way, I plan to have it be one building with common areas so there can be interaction between all of the characters)

The teacher looked up towards the wall clock, "well, that's almost time, I suggest everyone takes this week to prepare. Get to know each other, belief or not, these people around you might some day, these might be the people you rely on, trust even, you should at least be able to tolerate each other enough to get through missions," she said, glaring around the room, "well, I suggest you all head to your new dorms rooms and get situated, their will be a welcome dinner in about three hours. The headmaster has some announcements, So don't be late," she looked in particular to Amir and Kip as she spike the last words.
(Its fine! I was actaully just about to ask that. All of my characters will be in the dorms. I was wondering if people would prefer their characters to have their own rooms or prefer roommates. Eother way, I plan to have it be one building with common areas so there can be interaction between all of the characters)

The teacher looked up towards the wall clock, "well, that's almost time, I suggest everyone takes this week to prepare. Get to know each other, belief or not, these people around you might some day, these might be the people you rely on, trust even, you should at least be able to tolerate each other enough to get through missions," she said, glaring around the room, "well, I suggest you all head to your new dorms rooms and get situated, their will be a welcome dinner in about three hours. The headmaster has some announcements, So don't be late," she looked in particular to Amir and Kip as she spike the last words.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
I think roommates would be cool, but a lot of organizing. I'll keep track of chair placement whenever it's important, but someone else can have roommates if we decide to do that haha)

"Finally!" Damien nearly shouted, jumping out of his seat. "Welp, I'm out." He scooped up all of his unused supplies and strut out of the classroom. Just before getting out the door, he paused and looked back, a proud smile plastered on his face. "Can't wait to actually do something!" He said. His eyes skimmed over the whole class, but they lingered just a bit longer on Kip. Damien shrugged, then stepped out the classroom.

While walking though the hallways and up stairs to reach his dorm, following a clever map he picked up earlier in the day. "A dragon sanctuary.." He mumbled to himself. "I've never tried to shift into a dragon before. I wonder if it's even possible."
I think roommates would be cool, but a lot of organizing. I'll keep track of chair placement whenever it's important, but someone else can have roommates if we decide to do that haha)

"Finally!" Damien nearly shouted, jumping out of his seat. "Welp, I'm out." He scooped up all of his unused supplies and strut out of the classroom. Just before getting out the door, he paused and looked back, a proud smile plastered on his face. "Can't wait to actually do something!" He said. His eyes skimmed over the whole class, but they lingered just a bit longer on Kip. Damien shrugged, then stepped out the classroom.

While walking though the hallways and up stairs to reach his dorm, following a clever map he picked up earlier in the day. "A dragon sanctuary.." He mumbled to himself. "I've never tried to shift into a dragon before. I wonder if it's even possible."
2Grf1oy.jpg
Pax almost tripped when he got up from his chair, he hoped no one saw it. He was not at all excited about the dragon sanctuary, it sounded scary and horrifying to be honest. We're there supposed to be roommates for the dorms? Socializing was not a skill he had. Just as long it's not with an angel he shouldn't suffer too much. He gingerly walked around the hall, looking a bit lost and confused.
Pax almost tripped when he got up from his chair, he hoped no one saw it. He was not at all excited about the dragon sanctuary, it sounded scary and horrifying to be honest. We're there supposed to be roommates for the dorms? Socializing was not a skill he had. Just as long it's not with an angel he shouldn't suffer too much. He gingerly walked around the hall, looking a bit lost and confused.
(Kip'll be in the dorms for sure, I prefer the idea of roommates over not having roommates but I'm open to pretty much whatever set up you guys want)

Kip's eyes seemed to only get bigger and bigger as the teacher described the trip. She LOVED camping! And dragons, too!? Just the first day and she was already being told that she'd be going on pretty much the trip of her life! Her grin only faltered slightly when the teacher again sent a harsh look her way as she mentioned something about lateness, but at that point she was hardly paying attention enough to know what was being said, really. She grabbed her stuff, which she hadn't ever unpacked anyway, and started towards the door, deciding that this time she'd just follow her class mates, and probably wouldn't get lost then.

Her attention was caught by a sudden, but short movement, as one of the boys tripped a little when he got up. He seemed embarrassed, so she decided not to say anything, besides, she was a total stranger to him anyway. Almost immediately becoming oblivious to the rest of her classmates, except for absentmindedly following the crowd as they began to move, she proceeded to stare at absolutely everything in the hallways as soon as they left the classroom. As Kip scanned the walls, she noticed the same kid who'd tripped a little on his desk looking a little lost. She walked over, swinging her bag and probably bumping it against a few of the other kids. "Hey! Hi! You okay?" She asked, managing to keep her volume to a surprisingly normal level, perhaps because of the fact that she had taken note of his embarrassment earlier.
(Kip'll be in the dorms for sure, I prefer the idea of roommates over not having roommates but I'm open to pretty much whatever set up you guys want)

Kip's eyes seemed to only get bigger and bigger as the teacher described the trip. She LOVED camping! And dragons, too!? Just the first day and she was already being told that she'd be going on pretty much the trip of her life! Her grin only faltered slightly when the teacher again sent a harsh look her way as she mentioned something about lateness, but at that point she was hardly paying attention enough to know what was being said, really. She grabbed her stuff, which she hadn't ever unpacked anyway, and started towards the door, deciding that this time she'd just follow her class mates, and probably wouldn't get lost then.

Her attention was caught by a sudden, but short movement, as one of the boys tripped a little when he got up. He seemed embarrassed, so she decided not to say anything, besides, she was a total stranger to him anyway. Almost immediately becoming oblivious to the rest of her classmates, except for absentmindedly following the crowd as they began to move, she proceeded to stare at absolutely everything in the hallways as soon as they left the classroom. As Kip scanned the walls, she noticed the same kid who'd tripped a little on his desk looking a little lost. She walked over, swinging her bag and probably bumping it against a few of the other kids. "Hey! Hi! You okay?" She asked, managing to keep her volume to a surprisingly normal level, perhaps because of the fact that she had taken note of his embarrassment earlier.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60