Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aphelion Academy- Roleplay Topic
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
Arabella was excited, which she hadn't felt since many years back. She was actually going to learn something, and about Tundra Stalkers nonetheless! On the outside she kept her cool composure, and kept flipping through her sheets of music, but she let her mind wander. What if she made a friend this year? She pushed that thought out immediately, as the scars on her face tingled. She couldn't trust anyone, and she couldn't hurt anyone if she acted alone.
Arabella was excited, which she hadn't felt since many years back. She was actually going to learn something, and about Tundra Stalkers nonetheless! On the outside she kept her cool composure, and kept flipping through her sheets of music, but she let her mind wander. What if she made a friend this year? She pushed that thought out immediately, as the scars on her face tingled. She couldn't trust anyone, and she couldn't hurt anyone if she acted alone.
86PRytY.png
The women stared at them a moment, before she suddenly began to laugh. Deimos, suprised by this and feeling somewhat angry that the teacher seamed to be laughing at them, spoke up, "what's so funny?" He asked, in a frustrated tone despite his clear desire to be a good student.

Wiping the corners of her eyes, the women shook her head, putting back on a serious expression, "no one has ever captured a tundra stalker, not alive anyways," she replied, "and the dead ones, due to their diseased bodies, are instructed to be burned as not to spread contamination, so I'm afraid you won't be nearing any tundra stalkers today,".
The women stared at them a moment, before she suddenly began to laugh. Deimos, suprised by this and feeling somewhat angry that the teacher seamed to be laughing at them, spoke up, "what's so funny?" He asked, in a frustrated tone despite his clear desire to be a good student.

Wiping the corners of her eyes, the women shook her head, putting back on a serious expression, "no one has ever captured a tundra stalker, not alive anyways," she replied, "and the dead ones, due to their diseased bodies, are instructed to be burned as not to spread contamination, so I'm afraid you won't be nearing any tundra stalkers today,".
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
"No one's ever caught one alive, huh?" Calamansi spoke, a certain lilt to her tone that suggested she thought she could. Instead of saying that though, she continued without raising her hand, "Are they really just that dangerous? Not even the lone ones you talked about have been captured before?"
"No one's ever caught one alive, huh?" Calamansi spoke, a certain lilt to her tone that suggested she thought she could. Instead of saying that though, she continued without raising her hand, "Are they really just that dangerous? Not even the lone ones you talked about have been captured before?"
I'm FR time :)
Frost | she/her
A lean male made his way through the school, walking slightly faster in anticipation. Damn, why did his plane have to be held up? It wasn’t actually that late, but his introduction would surely br embarrassing now. Still, he was glad because he hated flights, he thought absentmindedly - the feeling of being in the air sometimes gave him nausea. He shook it off, and checked his schedule, walking a bit more as his steps echoed down the empty hallways, before pausing in front of a class, and then entering.

Amir slipped in the classroom, almost entering without a sound, but the soft click of the door was determined to give him away. He caught the tail-end of the question being asked, but did not find himself wondering what it was, instead waiting quietly with an apology on his tongue for his late arrival.
A lean male made his way through the school, walking slightly faster in anticipation. Damn, why did his plane have to be held up? It wasn’t actually that late, but his introduction would surely br embarrassing now. Still, he was glad because he hated flights, he thought absentmindedly - the feeling of being in the air sometimes gave him nausea. He shook it off, and checked his schedule, walking a bit more as his steps echoed down the empty hallways, before pausing in front of a class, and then entering.

Amir slipped in the classroom, almost entering without a sound, but the soft click of the door was determined to give him away. He caught the tail-end of the question being asked, but did not find himself wondering what it was, instead waiting quietly with an apology on his tongue for his late arrival.
At the sound of the door, Damien's eyes half-opened. He stared down his now at the new student with bored blue-green eyes. Maybe something actually interesting was about to start. Oh well. He thought, leaning back farther so he was just staring at the ceiling. At this time in the day back at home, he would already have been up and doing something, either training or just helping out. I guess a school made for weak students would be a weak school. I wonder what my family thought they really needed to know from here.
At the sound of the door, Damien's eyes half-opened. He stared down his now at the new student with bored blue-green eyes. Maybe something actually interesting was about to start. Oh well. He thought, leaning back farther so he was just staring at the ceiling. At this time in the day back at home, he would already have been up and doing something, either training or just helping out. I guess a school made for weak students would be a weak school. I wonder what my family thought they really needed to know from here.
2Grf1oy.jpg
Amir noticed his gaze before it shifted, and chose to adjust his thin, black rimmed glasses. If he looked like a snobbish nerd, he didn’t know. Instead, he considered his options, dark brown eyes fluttering over the classroom and then hesitantly deciding on a seat. A front row seat would be best for his vision, but the kids in the front row were usually the most competitive - he was as well, but it wasn’t something he could chose to be.

He decided to sit square in the middle, behind the female who had asked the question he could not recall, and let his fingers tap quietly on the desk before stopping them, pushing back the age-old habit and laying them flat on the desk. He was definitely late, and that was surely not going to make a good impression, but he simply sat relaxedly for now, trying not to imagine he’d picked a bad seat.

{Correct me if I am wrong, but I imagine the setup as - Arabella in the far back corner, Damien next to her & up ahead, diagonal to the next seat Calamansi, with Demios next to her or a seat away in the front row, Pax ahead of Arabella & Scree then in the front row in front of Pax. If that is right, I set Amir down diagonal to Damien, behind Calamansi.}
Amir noticed his gaze before it shifted, and chose to adjust his thin, black rimmed glasses. If he looked like a snobbish nerd, he didn’t know. Instead, he considered his options, dark brown eyes fluttering over the classroom and then hesitantly deciding on a seat. A front row seat would be best for his vision, but the kids in the front row were usually the most competitive - he was as well, but it wasn’t something he could chose to be.

He decided to sit square in the middle, behind the female who had asked the question he could not recall, and let his fingers tap quietly on the desk before stopping them, pushing back the age-old habit and laying them flat on the desk. He was definitely late, and that was surely not going to make a good impression, but he simply sat relaxedly for now, trying not to imagine he’d picked a bad seat.

{Correct me if I am wrong, but I imagine the setup as - Arabella in the far back corner, Damien next to her & up ahead, diagonal to the next seat Calamansi, with Demios next to her or a seat away in the front row, Pax ahead of Arabella & Scree then in the front row in front of Pax. If that is right, I set Amir down diagonal to Damien, behind Calamansi.}
Latelatelatelatelate! Kip skidded, barely stopping herself from running into an ornate, but small statue on her way to the classroom. She felt like she'd run around half of the castle by now, which, she probably had. At least by now it was likely that she knew her way around better than a couple of the other students! But she had to get to class. Tundrastrider class, right? Yes, that one. She scrambled to keep going, still at full speed, again skidding to a stop when she finally reached the room with the right number.

Kip shoved the door open, looking around at the classroom eagerly. Well, at least she hadn't missed the entire class! The shapeshifter grinned at the teacher as an apology, then made her way cheerily over the nearest desk. She sat a seat away from the guy who was doing his best to fall asleep in class, and seemingly make quite a show of it if she did say so herself.
Latelatelatelatelate! Kip skidded, barely stopping herself from running into an ornate, but small statue on her way to the classroom. She felt like she'd run around half of the castle by now, which, she probably had. At least by now it was likely that she knew her way around better than a couple of the other students! But she had to get to class. Tundrastrider class, right? Yes, that one. She scrambled to keep going, still at full speed, again skidding to a stop when she finally reached the room with the right number.

Kip shoved the door open, looking around at the classroom eagerly. Well, at least she hadn't missed the entire class! The shapeshifter grinned at the teacher as an apology, then made her way cheerily over the nearest desk. She sat a seat away from the guy who was doing his best to fall asleep in class, and seemingly make quite a show of it if she did say so herself.
the secret were-creature watched the two late students walk into the classroom. Deirdre let out a soft hum, not really having a option but still noticing. he was kinda bored honestly. the teacher was pretty interesting but his mind couldn't help wandering a bit maybe it was the soft tiredness that followed him at the moment or it was a slight need to fidget. his hand moved over to his notebook of which the artist shut closed while class starting and quietly opened it again, starting to doodle random ideas that really varied from subject to subject.
the secret were-creature watched the two late students walk into the classroom. Deirdre let out a soft hum, not really having a option but still noticing. he was kinda bored honestly. the teacher was pretty interesting but his mind couldn't help wandering a bit maybe it was the soft tiredness that followed him at the moment or it was a slight need to fidget. his hand moved over to his notebook of which the artist shut closed while class starting and quietly opened it again, starting to doodle random ideas that really varied from subject to subject.
:^)
OK- SEATING ARANGEMENTS OF WHAT I HAVE SO FAR; please, correct me if I'm wrong, and add your character in if they are not already. I changed the room to be 4x5, like it seems most classrooms are, but that can easily change.

Front of room

empty___ empty____empty______empty____Scree

empty___ empty____ Calamansi__ empty___Pax

empty___ empty____Amir_______ empty___empty

empty___Kip______ empty______Damien__Arabella

does that look somewhat close?
OK- SEATING ARANGEMENTS OF WHAT I HAVE SO FAR; please, correct me if I'm wrong, and add your character in if they are not already. I changed the room to be 4x5, like it seems most classrooms are, but that can easily change.

Front of room

empty___ empty____Amir_______ empty___empty

does that look somewhat close?
2Grf1oy.jpg
(( added in my character but it does look swell!

deir___ empty____Amir_______ empty___empty

(( added in my character but it does look swell!

deir___ empty____Amir_______ empty___empty

:^)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60