Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aphelion Academy- Roleplay Topic
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
( ahh sorry im late, @Ciderapplee deir is in the second row also sorry for ghosting for a little bit :,00

Deir sat in his seat, choosing to space out rather then listening to his classmates
annoyingly and pointlessly squawk at each other. however while spacing out he was doodling random item ideas he had as if to focusing his attention on that rather then anything else. but once hen the teacher walked in he shut his notebook closed and focused quickly on the what seems to be a hybrid angel of some kind that was their teacher. Deir only hoped that no one could recognize what he was with a glace like that.
( ahh sorry im late, @Ciderapplee deir is in the second row also sorry for ghosting for a little bit :,00

Deir sat in his seat, choosing to space out rather then listening to his classmates
annoyingly and pointlessly squawk at each other. however while spacing out he was doodling random item ideas he had as if to focusing his attention on that rather then anything else. but once hen the teacher walked in he shut his notebook closed and focused quickly on the what seems to be a hybrid angel of some kind that was their teacher. Deir only hoped that no one could recognize what he was with a glace like that.
:^)
(So was is the (insert number)x(insert number) of the room? maybe 5x5 or 10x10? Though since there aren't many students 10x10 seems a bit large)
(So was is the (insert number)x(insert number) of the room? maybe 5x5 or 10x10? Though since there aren't many students 10x10 seems a bit large)
2Grf1oy.jpg
(Its fine! I don't have a specific size for the class but 5x5 sounds about right. As for seatting arrangements, Deimos would be in the first row, and Astra somewhere in the second)

(Also, @Boborc sounds good to me!)

The women let out a sigh, "Well, I suppose it is the first day," she remarked, deciding, it seamed, to not make a big deal of this. Having arrived early, Deimos seamed a bit annoyed by this, though he said nothing, simply casting an annoyed glance towards Astra who stared down at her desk in embarrassed nervousness. Flipping through a small stack of papers, the women removed one, holding it up to read from it, "so, you're learning about Tundra stalkers then?" She asked, before adding, in a mumble, "bit dark for the first day...,". Setting down the paper, she glanced around at the students, "I'm suspecting a some of you may already know a bit?".
(Its fine! I don't have a specific size for the class but 5x5 sounds about right. As for seatting arrangements, Deimos would be in the first row, and Astra somewhere in the second)

(Also, @Boborc sounds good to me!)

The women let out a sigh, "Well, I suppose it is the first day," she remarked, deciding, it seamed, to not make a big deal of this. Having arrived early, Deimos seamed a bit annoyed by this, though he said nothing, simply casting an annoyed glance towards Astra who stared down at her desk in embarrassed nervousness. Flipping through a small stack of papers, the women removed one, holding it up to read from it, "so, you're learning about Tundra stalkers then?" She asked, before adding, in a mumble, "bit dark for the first day...,". Setting down the paper, she glanced around at the students, "I'm suspecting a some of you may already know a bit?".
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
"Only an idiot wouldn't," Calamansi grumbled, wishing the teacher would just get to the point already, "when they're running around killing people every other day." She swung her legs slightly beneath her desk, the teacher's words pulling her thoughts toward the strange, humanoid creatures. Unfortunately, she'd never seen one in person, having not been outside of Hiraeth her whole life. If she ever did see one though, she'd snap its neck and burn its corpse. Satisfaction made her fingers twitch at the very thought.
"Only an idiot wouldn't," Calamansi grumbled, wishing the teacher would just get to the point already, "when they're running around killing people every other day." She swung her legs slightly beneath her desk, the teacher's words pulling her thoughts toward the strange, humanoid creatures. Unfortunately, she'd never seen one in person, having not been outside of Hiraeth her whole life. If she ever did see one though, she'd snap its neck and burn its corpse. Satisfaction made her fingers twitch at the very thought.
I'm FR time :)
Frost | she/her
Pax felt all the colour leave his face when the angel sat in front of him. His grip tightened on his book and he stared at it, trying not to freak out.

His brothers would tell him stories of Tundra stalkers, he lowered his book and looked up at the teacher trying not to make eye contact. He heard someone grumble under their breath but he ignored, feeling nervous at the topic the teacher was talking about. He anxiously tapped his fingers on his book.
Pax felt all the colour leave his face when the angel sat in front of him. His grip tightened on his book and he stared at it, trying not to freak out.

His brothers would tell him stories of Tundra stalkers, he lowered his book and looked up at the teacher trying not to make eye contact. He heard someone grumble under their breath but he ignored, feeling nervous at the topic the teacher was talking about. He anxiously tapped his fingers on his book.
deir ignored the somewhat pointless but at least a little bit true grumbled comment and raised his hand as he swiftly answered the question with a calm almost monotone tone. " tundra walkers are humanoid creature who although vary in intelligence they are all extremely hostile with no regard for themselves or anyone. " he dropped his hand once he finished. he may or may not have only known this because of the few days before school starting that were spent on already reading and studying the text books he was given just because he wanted to be as prepared as possible and also his art stuff were already packed so he needed to find something to do.
deir ignored the somewhat pointless but at least a little bit true grumbled comment and raised his hand as he swiftly answered the question with a calm almost monotone tone. " tundra walkers are humanoid creature who although vary in intelligence they are all extremely hostile with no regard for themselves or anyone. " he dropped his hand once he finished. he may or may not have only known this because of the few days before school starting that were spent on already reading and studying the text books he was given just because he wanted to be as prepared as possible and also his art stuff were already packed so he needed to find something to do.
:^)
"Well, your almost exactly correct there," the women replied, "glad to see you seam to have some preliminary knowledge, though, you are wrong about one thing," she stopped a moment, her expression dark, "they do seam to have some regard for one another, at least the smarter ones. They've been known to travel in small packs, family units probably. A lone tundra stalker might be dangerous, but a loner can be easily subdued, a pack is infinitly more deadly and are a threat even to experienced explorers," she paused a moment, her expression going back to normal, "and so this brings us to why education here at Aphelion is so important, while we can't account for all the dangers you might face, we can try to make you more prepared when facing them,".
"Well, your almost exactly correct there," the women replied, "glad to see you seam to have some preliminary knowledge, though, you are wrong about one thing," she stopped a moment, her expression dark, "they do seam to have some regard for one another, at least the smarter ones. They've been known to travel in small packs, family units probably. A lone tundra stalker might be dangerous, but a loner can be easily subdued, a pack is infinitly more deadly and are a threat even to experienced explorers," she paused a moment, her expression going back to normal, "and so this brings us to why education here at Aphelion is so important, while we can't account for all the dangers you might face, we can try to make you more prepared when facing them,".
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Damien stared at the wall behind the teacher. He was already bored, and really just wanted to start something. All this 'getting to know one another' was pointless. He would graduate from the academy, then never see any of these weaklings again. He suppressed a yawn. For now he decided to enjoy the calm while it lasted. He crossed his arms behind his head, kicked his feet up on the desk, and closed his eyes. "Wake me up when we actually DO something." He mumbled to nobody in particular.
Damien stared at the wall behind the teacher. He was already bored, and really just wanted to start something. All this 'getting to know one another' was pointless. He would graduate from the academy, then never see any of these weaklings again. He suppressed a yawn. For now he decided to enjoy the calm while it lasted. He crossed his arms behind his head, kicked his feet up on the desk, and closed his eyes. "Wake me up when we actually DO something." He mumbled to nobody in particular.
2Grf1oy.jpg
"Prepare us, you say?" Sree spoke aloud, ignoring the male who Sree considered rude to be attempting to sleep on the first day. "Does that mean that we will be contacting with a Tundra Stalker today? Or would that be something we do later and we will learn their weaknesses and stuff today?"

In truth, the angel hoped it was the latter. He didn't exactly study much before coming here, he was a much more learn in the moment kind of guy, which, he would have to fix assuming that this place is as tough as he imagined it to be.
"Prepare us, you say?" Sree spoke aloud, ignoring the male who Sree considered rude to be attempting to sleep on the first day. "Does that mean that we will be contacting with a Tundra Stalker today? Or would that be something we do later and we will learn their weaknesses and stuff today?"

In truth, the angel hoped it was the latter. He didn't exactly study much before coming here, he was a much more learn in the moment kind of guy, which, he would have to fix assuming that this place is as tough as he imagined it to be.
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png +3 FR time, 19
Calamansi, on the other hand, was practically buzzing at the prospect of seeing a Tundra Stalker today, even if the likelihood of that probably wasn't very high, because all adults were wimps who thoughts kids couldn't handle a bit of excitement now and then. In either case, she was glad they seemed to be getting right into stuff instead of playing icebreakers. Better not jinx it...
Calamansi, on the other hand, was practically buzzing at the prospect of seeing a Tundra Stalker today, even if the likelihood of that probably wasn't very high, because all adults were wimps who thoughts kids couldn't handle a bit of excitement now and then. In either case, she was glad they seemed to be getting right into stuff instead of playing icebreakers. Better not jinx it...
I'm FR time :)
Frost | she/her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60