Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aphelion Academy- Roleplay Topic
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 59 60
The Angel tried to remain calm as the demon muttered at him. His heart started to race, and he sent a nervous glance at the demon. He tried to remain more ....calm about it this time; seeing as now the demon was farther away and he knew he was gonna have to deal with this guy the whole year.
It was quite odd the demon had responded in a more self-deprecated manner, normally they were very superior about their race. Trying to calm himself and not let Amir see his distress, he responded to the demon levelly.
“Must have been hard, it’s pretty huge here.” He said, his not not exactly friendly but not hostile either. Diamanche was small, like most places on the wasteland, the only people living there were prisoners and their families. The outskirts of the prison, though, were prime for smuggling.
The Angel tried to remain calm as the demon muttered at him. His heart started to race, and he sent a nervous glance at the demon. He tried to remain more ....calm about it this time; seeing as now the demon was farther away and he knew he was gonna have to deal with this guy the whole year.
It was quite odd the demon had responded in a more self-deprecated manner, normally they were very superior about their race. Trying to calm himself and not let Amir see his distress, he responded to the demon levelly.
“Must have been hard, it’s pretty huge here.” He said, his not not exactly friendly but not hostile either. Diamanche was small, like most places on the wasteland, the only people living there were prisoners and their families. The outskirts of the prison, though, were prime for smuggling.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Amir took it in a stride. Call him dumb - he could be especially naive at times, but the origin never described the person. Malaysia was a rich land, and he came from a waelthy family - but they were colder then ice, practicing pride and placing it above all else, enveloped in a stifling atmosphere of elitism and competition. Besides, the male had confidence, so he didn’t outwardly worry much - although internally, he was slightly frightened in a way that frustrated him, but it wasn’t easily visible.

He didn’t offer his date of birth, or the month, because he didn’t remember. It wasn’t as if it was held as important information, especially within his family, so it got lost and discarded. The years were counted by his schooling for him, going off the system he learned for ages. “Anytime,” he bantered, taking more ease into his chest now to soothe the slight fright that had constricted him. Looking down at his black shirt, long and fully sleeved, the baggy material had a pattern of diamonds across it, in white outline. “Thanks,” he said, accepting it with a smile. He did like his shirt, although plain, so it wasn’t particularly odd to him.

Amir just nodded at Daxton with polite interest, although he focused mainly on the now tense behavior of Erin, particularly a nervous glance before his expression was more schooled into something easier, lighter and more controlled. Trying not to dwell on it, he himmed his agreement absentmindedly.
Amir took it in a stride. Call him dumb - he could be especially naive at times, but the origin never described the person. Malaysia was a rich land, and he came from a waelthy family - but they were colder then ice, practicing pride and placing it above all else, enveloped in a stifling atmosphere of elitism and competition. Besides, the male had confidence, so he didn’t outwardly worry much - although internally, he was slightly frightened in a way that frustrated him, but it wasn’t easily visible.

He didn’t offer his date of birth, or the month, because he didn’t remember. It wasn’t as if it was held as important information, especially within his family, so it got lost and discarded. The years were counted by his schooling for him, going off the system he learned for ages. “Anytime,” he bantered, taking more ease into his chest now to soothe the slight fright that had constricted him. Looking down at his black shirt, long and fully sleeved, the baggy material had a pattern of diamonds across it, in white outline. “Thanks,” he said, accepting it with a smile. He did like his shirt, although plain, so it wasn’t particularly odd to him.

Amir just nodded at Daxton with polite interest, although he focused mainly on the now tense behavior of Erin, particularly a nervous glance before his expression was more schooled into something easier, lighter and more controlled. Trying not to dwell on it, he himmed his agreement absentmindedly.
Crystal smiled and they walked out the door together. She found the perfect climbing tree and was at the top in the blink of an eye. She transformed into a tropical parula bird and freaked out a squirrel that was about to climb out of a hole in the tree.
Crystal smiled and they walked out the door together. She found the perfect climbing tree and was at the top in the blink of an eye. She transformed into a tropical parula bird and freaked out a squirrel that was about to climb out of a hole in the tree.
Click plz!
rsghU.gif
Lily simply flew herself up the tree, and sat neatly on a branch. Her weight didn't even bend it. She placed her palms against the branch, and closed her eyes. "What an interesting tree." She commented. This tree is older than me, almost twice as old, and it is still going strong. It has braved many winters, and sheltered many poor creatures from the harsh cold. But it is in danger. There are insects eating at it's insides like parasites. But it has only just begun, the tree has a while yet, surely. She suddenly, twitched, nearly falling off the branch. Her eyes flew open. "Woah!-" She managed to catch herself. What was that? … Weird. She looked over at Crystal. "Wow, you are such a pretty bird!" Lily watched the squirrel scurry down the tree trunk to escape the 'dangerous' bird. "Poor squirrel though." She looked back up. "Ooo, do you know if the squirrel will come back? When will it come back? Can you use your future stuff for that?"
Lily simply flew herself up the tree, and sat neatly on a branch. Her weight didn't even bend it. She placed her palms against the branch, and closed her eyes. "What an interesting tree." She commented. This tree is older than me, almost twice as old, and it is still going strong. It has braved many winters, and sheltered many poor creatures from the harsh cold. But it is in danger. There are insects eating at it's insides like parasites. But it has only just begun, the tree has a while yet, surely. She suddenly, twitched, nearly falling off the branch. Her eyes flew open. "Woah!-" She managed to catch herself. What was that? … Weird. She looked over at Crystal. "Wow, you are such a pretty bird!" Lily watched the squirrel scurry down the tree trunk to escape the 'dangerous' bird. "Poor squirrel though." She looked back up. "Ooo, do you know if the squirrel will come back? When will it come back? Can you use your future stuff for that?"
2Grf1oy.jpg
(Sorry, I didn't see your reply Fleure)

Astra glanced down at the Griffin. She hadn't actaully seen a full sized one in person. Sure, her family had had raven cats but they were small, nothing compared to the size and majesty of an actaul Griffin. A bit nervous about the creature, she kept a small distance but tried not too look frightened. She gave a nod to Arabella's question, She didn't want to be late for the presentation.

Daxton shrugged, "eh, my family has enough standing that it wasn't too bad growing up here," he replied, picking at his nails, and seaming to either not notice or not care about Erin's nervousness "I had my friends and of course I always had Sanguis,". At the sound of his name the Griffin let out a small grunt before laying down fully, seaming to relax a bit from his rigid guarding stance.
(Sorry, I didn't see your reply Fleure)

Astra glanced down at the Griffin. She hadn't actaully seen a full sized one in person. Sure, her family had had raven cats but they were small, nothing compared to the size and majesty of an actaul Griffin. A bit nervous about the creature, she kept a small distance but tried not too look frightened. She gave a nod to Arabella's question, She didn't want to be late for the presentation.

Daxton shrugged, "eh, my family has enough standing that it wasn't too bad growing up here," he replied, picking at his nails, and seaming to either not notice or not care about Erin's nervousness "I had my friends and of course I always had Sanguis,". At the sound of his name the Griffin let out a small grunt before laying down fully, seaming to relax a bit from his rigid guarding stance.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Crystal smiled and transformed human again. "Nah, it's very rare that I get a glimpse of the future, and it's typically about really big things," she explained. "And I can communicate with the squirrel, but that doesn't mean it wants to come back up". I know I don't listen to people just because they speak my language. Crystal tried to get the squirrel back anyways, and turned into her squirrel form and had a short conversation with the squirrel about just how many nuts were in the tree. The squirrel hurried back up the tree to a branch covered in nuts.
Crystal smiled and transformed human again. "Nah, it's very rare that I get a glimpse of the future, and it's typically about really big things," she explained. "And I can communicate with the squirrel, but that doesn't mean it wants to come back up". I know I don't listen to people just because they speak my language. Crystal tried to get the squirrel back anyways, and turned into her squirrel form and had a short conversation with the squirrel about just how many nuts were in the tree. The squirrel hurried back up the tree to a branch covered in nuts.
Click plz!
rsghU.gif
Arabella looked at Aeryn, who didn't seem to be in a good mood. She glanced at Astra. "I don't know what's wrong with her, she's usually happier. Never mind, we should go before we're late." Arabella wondered what the presentation would be about.
Arabella looked at Aeryn, who didn't seem to be in a good mood. She glanced at Astra. "I don't know what's wrong with her, she's usually happier. Never mind, we should go before we're late." Arabella wondered what the presentation would be about.
86PRytY.png
“Um....” the Angel said a bit nervously. The only griffins he had seen before were the prison guard’s, and they were less than friendly. Then again, the griffin’s master was....oddly passive. Maybe the same with the griffin?
“Is your griffin gonna attack me?” He asked, finally sitting at the table, but kept a guarded expression. He was stiff, as if he was to prepared to fly in a moment.
His discussion with Amir was a bit cut off now, the Angel having his full attention on the griffin.
“Have you seen a griffin like that before? I always thought..they were quite agressive.” He said to Amir, looking at him with concern.
“Um....” the Angel said a bit nervously. The only griffins he had seen before were the prison guard’s, and they were less than friendly. Then again, the griffin’s master was....oddly passive. Maybe the same with the griffin?
“Is your griffin gonna attack me?” He asked, finally sitting at the table, but kept a guarded expression. He was stiff, as if he was to prepared to fly in a moment.
His discussion with Amir was a bit cut off now, the Angel having his full attention on the griffin.
“Have you seen a griffin like that before? I always thought..they were quite agressive.” He said to Amir, looking at him with concern.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Remus nodded, not sure of what elst to say. "Well, I'm thankful that my cat didn't disturb you.. er.." He wanted to head back to see what Erin was up to since he had left so abruptly, but didn't want to leave Alex alone. It went against his manners. "Would you like to come sit with me and some other students?"

( @Icyendercat Kip went to introduce herself to Calamansi with Damien, I don't know if you missed it or not)
Remus nodded, not sure of what elst to say. "Well, I'm thankful that my cat didn't disturb you.. er.." He wanted to head back to see what Erin was up to since he had left so abruptly, but didn't want to leave Alex alone. It went against his manners. "Would you like to come sit with me and some other students?"

( @Icyendercat Kip went to introduce herself to Calamansi with Damien, I don't know if you missed it or not)
“They’re not bothersome, not to me anyways.” Then he got invited to go sit with other students. Alex wasn’t the most friendliest looking person, and it didn’t help he was clearly a were-creature. So either this kid was really really nice, or he didn’t want to be rude in scampering back off to his friends. However....it would provide a perfect way to figure out who was who and whether or not they were threatening to his presence. He sighed before nodded. “Yeah, Alright.”
“They’re not bothersome, not to me anyways.” Then he got invited to go sit with other students. Alex wasn’t the most friendliest looking person, and it didn’t help he was clearly a were-creature. So either this kid was really really nice, or he didn’t want to be rude in scampering back off to his friends. However....it would provide a perfect way to figure out who was who and whether or not they were threatening to his presence. He sighed before nodded. “Yeah, Alright.”
33wv89k.jpg
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 59 60