Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aphelion Academy- Roleplay Topic
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59 60
Amir was pleasantly surprised with the casual response, anc chalked it up to the Male probably not having met a Were-Creature before. “In a way,” he agreed, although if his statement was truthful he didn’t know what possible way it could truly be. When it came to the talents part, he simply nodded, biting into his apple. He’d hold that off as long as he could.

This wasn’t to say he was ashamed of who he was, but when you were taught your kind was disgraceful, you learned prejudice easily, and self-prejudice is the hardest to recognize. Amir simply did not know he had nothing to be afraid or regretful of in that matter. Despite this, he found Erin’s company refreshing, and since he grew up with only shapeshifters, he was more eager to know about the angel and his life. Surely, as he was, his bias did not come from no where.
Amir was pleasantly surprised with the casual response, anc chalked it up to the Male probably not having met a Were-Creature before. “In a way,” he agreed, although if his statement was truthful he didn’t know what possible way it could truly be. When it came to the talents part, he simply nodded, biting into his apple. He’d hold that off as long as he could.

This wasn’t to say he was ashamed of who he was, but when you were taught your kind was disgraceful, you learned prejudice easily, and self-prejudice is the hardest to recognize. Amir simply did not know he had nothing to be afraid or regretful of in that matter. Despite this, he found Erin’s company refreshing, and since he grew up with only shapeshifters, he was more eager to know about the angel and his life. Surely, as he was, his bias did not come from no where.

Erin flicked his wings back, at ease. Though he kept an eye on the demon, his attention was to Amir.
“So, ah,...where’d you grow up?” He asked, leaning toward the Were-creature in interest. His green eyes regarded the other in curiosity. Erin had determined most people, were taller than him early on, but for some reason, his small stature bothered him for no reason. He wasn’t sure how old Amir was, but knowing his height he guessed around Erin’s age. He had forgotten to ask.
“Wait...how old are you? “ he said, narrowing his eyes and turning his attention away from the demon fully for a few seconds.
“Forgive me for prying, but Is ant to know if I’ll share any classes with you..” He said, smiling, “I would like you there, you seem like a cool person.”

Erin flicked his wings back, at ease. Though he kept an eye on the demon, his attention was to Amir.
“So, ah,...where’d you grow up?” He asked, leaning toward the Were-creature in interest. His green eyes regarded the other in curiosity. Erin had determined most people, were taller than him early on, but for some reason, his small stature bothered him for no reason. He wasn’t sure how old Amir was, but knowing his height he guessed around Erin’s age. He had forgotten to ask.
“Wait...how old are you? “ he said, narrowing his eyes and turning his attention away from the demon fully for a few seconds.
“Forgive me for prying, but Is ant to know if I’ll share any classes with you..” He said, smiling, “I would like you there, you seem like a cool person.”
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Alex felt Daisy’s cold paws on his face when she met another Raven Cat. “Ugh- Daisy. Down. Christ, your paws are freezing.” He set her on the floor before the owner came over and apologized.

“It’s fine, it didn’t mess with Daisy’s food or mine. Raven Cat or not, they’re still cats. They’ll want to socialize at the worst of times, so when it’s not inconvenient for their owners I’d just let them be. Yours might be less excitable, but that’s only from my experience.” Alex’s long, dark gray ears swiveled a bit as Daisy climbed up onto his head again. He didn’t mind the bit of commotion, it wasn’t like starting a fight or something.
Alex felt Daisy’s cold paws on his face when she met another Raven Cat. “Ugh- Daisy. Down. Christ, your paws are freezing.” He set her on the floor before the owner came over and apologized.

“It’s fine, it didn’t mess with Daisy’s food or mine. Raven Cat or not, they’re still cats. They’ll want to socialize at the worst of times, so when it’s not inconvenient for their owners I’d just let them be. Yours might be less excitable, but that’s only from my experience.” Alex’s long, dark gray ears swiveled a bit as Daisy climbed up onto his head again. He didn’t mind the bit of commotion, it wasn’t like starting a fight or something.
33wv89k.jpg
Sree took his time going through the halls, trying to pay attention to every detail he could. Which was a bit difficult when Naz decided it was time to be playful and use almost every inch of Sree as a jungle jim. There were multiple times where the angle had to catch the ravencat from falling off him, which wasn't necessary seeing as she would either land perfectly okay or fly to stop the fall.

But he did get to see some interesting paintings, vases, and what not on his way to the lunch room. Reaching the lunch room was easy enough and some other students were there, which wasn't shocking since he could hear the sounds of conversation before he reached it. The male grabbed three sandwiches, two he was going to eat himself and the third he was going to give the meat to Naz who was already pawing at the plate before he sat down at a table
Sree took his time going through the halls, trying to pay attention to every detail he could. Which was a bit difficult when Naz decided it was time to be playful and use almost every inch of Sree as a jungle jim. There were multiple times where the angle had to catch the ravencat from falling off him, which wasn't necessary seeing as she would either land perfectly okay or fly to stop the fall.

But he did get to see some interesting paintings, vases, and what not on his way to the lunch room. Reaching the lunch room was easy enough and some other students were there, which wasn't shocking since he could hear the sounds of conversation before he reached it. The male grabbed three sandwiches, two he was going to eat himself and the third he was going to give the meat to Naz who was already pawing at the plate before he sat down at a table
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png +3 FR time, 19
Arabella nodded, also grabbing some of her things. "Then we should go. I'll go call my griffin." As Arabella waited for Aeryn to arrive, she thought about what had just happened.Her new roommate was okay, in fact she was more than okay. Finally when Aeryn came in grumbling, they were all ready to leave. "Shall we go?"
Arabella nodded, also grabbing some of her things. "Then we should go. I'll go call my griffin." As Arabella waited for Aeryn to arrive, she thought about what had just happened.Her new roommate was okay, in fact she was more than okay. Finally when Aeryn came in grumbling, they were all ready to leave. "Shall we go?"
86PRytY.png
“I’m from Malaysia,” he explained, although he seemed set in the tone of voice and his jaw, not uncomfortable, but simply a reaction that had occured. “Came here by plane.” Amir was fairly tall for his heritage, although he wasn’t really tall at all, but most people in his famoly were not so tall - despite being so intimidating. “What about you?”

“My age?” Amir gave it easily. “I’m 16. If I had to guess, you are close to my age,” he replied, hoping he had not accidentally offended the other. At the compliment, the corner of his mouth curled into a slight smile. “Thank you. If you don’t mind me saying, I like your wings,” he added, although slightly flustered with himself. Knowing nothing about Angels, that could be like making a love declaration or a grave insult.
“I’m from Malaysia,” he explained, although he seemed set in the tone of voice and his jaw, not uncomfortable, but simply a reaction that had occured. “Came here by plane.” Amir was fairly tall for his heritage, although he wasn’t really tall at all, but most people in his famoly were not so tall - despite being so intimidating. “What about you?”

“My age?” Amir gave it easily. “I’m 16. If I had to guess, you are close to my age,” he replied, hoping he had not accidentally offended the other. At the compliment, the corner of his mouth curled into a slight smile. “Thank you. If you don’t mind me saying, I like your wings,” he added, although slightly flustered with himself. Knowing nothing about Angels, that could be like making a love declaration or a grave insult.
To Erin thought it was only fair to give his city as well, conidering Amir looked a bit uncomfortable while saying it. He had never heard of the place, but he didn’t push it.
“Cool. I’m from Diamanche.”He said, knowing it could not be a good idea. Diamanche was kind of the crime capitol of the nation.. he said it easily, as if he had nothing to worry about.

“Oh. I’m technically a year older, but I was born in December; so you’re probobly only a bit younger.” Erin smiled, not knowing his sceduale but hoping his new aqaintanve would be in one. Erin was a bit startled, though, when Amir said he liked his wings. To an angel, that was like saying “I like your arms”. A bit odd, but still a compliment from another species.
“Thanks. That’s really nice of you to say.” ha said, grinning at Amir. “I like your shirt.” He said, trying to throw back a compliment in return. He had decided that ‘I like your head’ was a bit weird.
To Erin thought it was only fair to give his city as well, conidering Amir looked a bit uncomfortable while saying it. He had never heard of the place, but he didn’t push it.
“Cool. I’m from Diamanche.”He said, knowing it could not be a good idea. Diamanche was kind of the crime capitol of the nation.. he said it easily, as if he had nothing to worry about.

“Oh. I’m technically a year older, but I was born in December; so you’re probobly only a bit younger.” Erin smiled, not knowing his sceduale but hoping his new aqaintanve would be in one. Erin was a bit startled, though, when Amir said he liked his wings. To an angel, that was like saying “I like your arms”. A bit odd, but still a compliment from another species.
“Thanks. That’s really nice of you to say.” ha said, grinning at Amir. “I like your shirt.” He said, trying to throw back a compliment in return. He had decided that ‘I like your head’ was a bit weird.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
"Oh, I see. Did you train yours yourself, then?" Remus asked, curious beause she seemed to know far more about dealing with ravencats than he did. That was to be expected, though the young centaur didn't realize it, since he hadn't even interacted with his ravencat before a few days before he had set out to go to the school. It had been trained entirely by trainers hired by his family. It was obvious he knew very little as well; the way he had been holding his raven cat wasn't even really close to the proper way to hold them, and it still sat looking slightly frazzled on his back, but sitting well-behaved anyway. It did keep staring at Daisy though.
"Oh, I see. Did you train yours yourself, then?" Remus asked, curious beause she seemed to know far more about dealing with ravencats than he did. That was to be expected, though the young centaur didn't realize it, since he hadn't even interacted with his ravencat before a few days before he had set out to go to the school. It had been trained entirely by trainers hired by his family. It was obvious he knew very little as well; the way he had been holding his raven cat wasn't even really close to the proper way to hold them, and it still sat looking slightly frazzled on his back, but sitting well-behaved anyway. It did keep staring at Daisy though.
Alex nodded. “Mostly, though my brother had a lot to do with her calm demeanor. We’ve had a lot of Raven Cats in the past, so maybe that’s why.” He shrugged lightly, setting the crust of his sandwich down on his tray. Daisy was still perched on his head, though she seemed to have perfect balance-a sign that she did this often. Alex knew Daisy well enough, he had her since she was born. She was the offspring of his mom’s Raven Cat, Tempurra. He knew Daisy was well interested in the other, staring straight back at it with her wings unfolded playfully.
Alex nodded. “Mostly, though my brother had a lot to do with her calm demeanor. We’ve had a lot of Raven Cats in the past, so maybe that’s why.” He shrugged lightly, setting the crust of his sandwich down on his tray. Daisy was still perched on his head, though she seemed to have perfect balance-a sign that she did this often. Alex knew Daisy well enough, he had her since she was born. She was the offspring of his mom’s Raven Cat, Tempurra. He knew Daisy was well interested in the other, staring straight back at it with her wings unfolded playfully.
33wv89k.jpg
(Sorry, I had to work on a project last night, which ended up taking up a lot more time then I anticipated)

(Also, I realize I didn't clarify this too well in the info topic but most other places in the world are frozen wasteland, there aren't a lot of other civilizations. So while these characters could have come from other places, just be aware that they would be more like small cities surrounded by wasteland)

Deimos had found a table to himself. Embrassed and more then a little upset, he didn't really feel like socializing and instead simply sat alone, tapping his fingers against the table. He wasn't completely sure who to upset with and his thoughts were clouded by frustration. He was pretty sure that other demon had provoked Erin somehow but the words of the angel still stung a bit.

Daxton, seaming to take others invitation to sit as his own, took a seat at the very end of the table. He ignored the conversation the others were having and instead decided to respond to Erin's comment, "well, I guess that makes some sense," he said, taking a bite of a sandwich, "oh, and as for me, I was born and raised here in Hiraeth," . Sangius, his Griffin had sat beside the table, the large creature remaining still and stoic as he cast his gaze around the table, his amber eyes watchful.

(Sorry, I had to work on a project last night, which ended up taking up a lot more time then I anticipated)

(Also, I realize I didn't clarify this too well in the info topic but most other places in the world are frozen wasteland, there aren't a lot of other civilizations. So while these characters could have come from other places, just be aware that they would be more like small cities surrounded by wasteland)

Deimos had found a table to himself. Embrassed and more then a little upset, he didn't really feel like socializing and instead simply sat alone, tapping his fingers against the table. He wasn't completely sure who to upset with and his thoughts were clouded by frustration. He was pretty sure that other demon had provoked Erin somehow but the words of the angel still stung a bit.

Daxton, seaming to take others invitation to sit as his own, took a seat at the very end of the table. He ignored the conversation the others were having and instead decided to respond to Erin's comment, "well, I guess that makes some sense," he said, taking a bite of a sandwich, "oh, and as for me, I was born and raised here in Hiraeth," . Sangius, his Griffin had sat beside the table, the large creature remaining still and stoic as he cast his gaze around the table, his amber eyes watchful.

__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59 60