Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | never gonna give u up, bby don't hurt me
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 166 167
Javan looked at him and shook his head. "i-i know you didn't poison it, I just don't want to..." He didn't really know how to explain the sin he almost committed. The demon probably thought it were normal traits.
Javan looked at him and shook his head. "i-i know you didn't poison it, I just don't want to..." He didn't really know how to explain the sin he almost committed. The demon probably thought it were normal traits.
“Don’t want to what?” Now the angel has peeked his interest. What was this thing that seems so harmless to volzrun, but everything to him?
“Don’t want to what?” Now the angel has peeked his interest. What was this thing that seems so harmless to volzrun, but everything to him?
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Javan gulped. "I mustn't be greedy..." He whispered as if someone was ready to report him. "We get banished for committing one of the sins" he said quietly, looking around paranoid.
Javan gulped. "I mustn't be greedy..." He whispered as if someone was ready to report him. "We get banished for committing one of the sins" he said quietly, looking around paranoid.
“Really?” He’s got Volzrun very interested. “Where to though? Earth or something much more far away?”
“Really?” He’s got Volzrun very interested. “Where to though? Earth or something much more far away?”
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
He gave the demon a long, eerie stare. "The lucky ones burn in Hell, we don't speak of the unlucky ones..." He said softly
He gave the demon a long, eerie stare. "The lucky ones burn in Hell, we don't speak of the unlucky ones..." He said softly
Volzrun didn’t know how, but a shiver just went down his spine. What the literal f—k is this angel doing to me? After a long period of silence, he shook his head. “Damn god, telling people to follow s—tty rules.” He hissed softly to himself.
Volzrun didn’t know how, but a shiver just went down his spine. What the literal f—k is this angel doing to me? After a long period of silence, he shook his head. “Damn god, telling people to follow s—tty rules.” He hissed softly to himself.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Javan stared at the demon in utter fear. If he dared to think of something like that, terrible things would come his way. He remembered one angel returning after they're "punishment" and Javan never seen such a mangeld and bloody body. The demons have more mercy then they do.
Javan stared at the demon in utter fear. If he dared to think of something like that, terrible things would come his way. He remembered one angel returning after they're "punishment" and Javan never seen such a mangeld and bloody body. The demons have more mercy then they do.
He’s lost his appetite for tea, so he puts it down and opens a portal. “I’m gonna have to go “hunting” again, mandatory stuff. Don’t use your powers because it attracts other demons. If you die down here, I at least want the person that kills you first to be me and not the other low life around here. Got it?”
He’s lost his appetite for tea, so he puts it down and opens a portal. “I’m gonna have to go “hunting” again, mandatory stuff. Don’t use your powers because it attracts other demons. If you die down here, I at least want the person that kills you first to be me and not the other low life around here. Got it?”
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Javan was a bit taken back from a portal appearaing but he nodded, still a bit shaken at the mention of his own death. He held on to his cross again and looked at the demon. "How long will you be gone for?" He asked, suddenly feeling... Upset? The demon was kind of his only sence of security so far.
Javan was a bit taken back from a portal appearaing but he nodded, still a bit shaken at the mention of his own death. He held on to his cross again and looked at the demon. "How long will you be gone for?" He asked, suddenly feeling... Upset? The demon was kind of his only sence of security so far.
“I can’t really give an exact estimate, but depending on if I see another angel right away, I’d say about 34 minutes.” The demon stretches his now cramping wings. “Try not to die for me alright?”
“I can’t really give an exact estimate, but depending on if I see another angel right away, I’d say about 34 minutes.” The demon stretches his now cramping wings. “Try not to die for me alright?”
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 166 167