Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | never gonna give u up, bby don't hurt me
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 166 167
“We’re gonna meet this guy in an abandoned building. There might be other customers there, but they’re probably dealing with the same garbage as us so they’ll won’t judge. Now we’re just gonna tell the dude what we want and bargain him with our wings. And then we get out and head home, that should be pretty easy.” Volzrun said with slight enthusiasm. He felt that he had all of this under control, nothing could possibly go wrong.
“We’re gonna meet this guy in an abandoned building. There might be other customers there, but they’re probably dealing with the same garbage as us so they’ll won’t judge. Now we’re just gonna tell the dude what we want and bargain him with our wings. And then we get out and head home, that should be pretty easy.” Volzrun said with slight enthusiasm. He felt that he had all of this under control, nothing could possibly go wrong.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Javan looked hesitant about entering this place but he had Volzrun with him. "How illegal is this...?" He asked quietly, he committed at least five sins in a day.
Javan looked hesitant about entering this place but he had Volzrun with him. "How illegal is this...?" He asked quietly, he committed at least five sins in a day.
“I honestly don’t know. I have however, heard rumors about this one demon who told too much about this place. The next day, the dude turned up missing and was was never seen again.” Volzrun said slightly eerily to spook Javan a bit.
“I honestly don’t know. I have however, heard rumors about this one demon who told too much about this place. The next day, the dude turned up missing and was was never seen again.” Volzrun said slightly eerily to spook Javan a bit.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Javan's eyes widened a little and he held on tight to Volzrun's hand. He felt frightened from the eerie tone in the demon's voice. "T-Those are just rumours though..." He said, his voice trembling.
Javan's eyes widened a little and he held on tight to Volzrun's hand. He felt frightened from the eerie tone in the demon's voice. "T-Those are just rumours though..." He said, his voice trembling.
“Maybe, or maybe they’re not.” Volzrun said coolly. The building was in view at this point, surprising considering the fact that smog is still everywhere. It’s definitely seen better years, the paint is just curling off. He gulps slightly, hoping that Javan didn’t see him do that. “I was joking about earlier by the way.”
“Maybe, or maybe they’re not.” Volzrun said coolly. The building was in view at this point, surprising considering the fact that smog is still everywhere. It’s definitely seen better years, the paint is just curling off. He gulps slightly, hoping that Javan didn’t see him do that. “I was joking about earlier by the way.”
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
The building was huge, there was some graffiti on the bricks. Javan then looked a bit embarrassed. "R-Right, I knew that!" He lied, he was pretty gullible and would believe most things you told him. "That's quite a big building..." He mumbled softly.
The building was huge, there was some graffiti on the bricks. Javan then looked a bit embarrassed. "R-Right, I knew that!" He lied, he was pretty gullible and would believe most things you told him. "That's quite a big building..." He mumbled softly.
“Yeah, supposedly this used to be a huge factory for “krunchy krokodile”. They shut down the entire enterprise after there were reports of “skin falling off” of bodies.” Volzrun explained to him.
“Yeah, supposedly this used to be a huge factory for “krunchy krokodile”. They shut down the entire enterprise after there were reports of “skin falling off” of bodies.” Volzrun explained to him.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
"S-Skin falling off!?" He exclaimed quietly, he moved a bit closer to Volzrun. The terrors behind this building was sickening.
"S-Skin falling off!?" He exclaimed quietly, he moved a bit closer to Volzrun. The terrors behind this building was sickening.
Volzrun chuckles a bit. “Yeah, something in the stuff caused all sorts of things to happen. It caused all sorts of damage to the skin and bones, people lost memory. Hell, some people even died to it.” He said casually as he led Javan to the door. “It was too addictive for everyone’s sake.”
Volzrun chuckles a bit. “Yeah, something in the stuff caused all sorts of things to happen. It caused all sorts of damage to the skin and bones, people lost memory. Hell, some people even died to it.” He said casually as he led Javan to the door. “It was too addictive for everyone’s sake.”
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Javan stayed silent, gluttony did cause people to do stupid things. It was rather surprising the amount of sinners that were here. "Volzrun, we're giving our wings to this person right?" He asked quietly.
Javan stayed silent, gluttony did cause people to do stupid things. It was rather surprising the amount of sinners that were here. "Volzrun, we're giving our wings to this person right?" He asked quietly.
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 166 167