Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | never gonna give u up, bby don't hurt me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 166 167
"I just want peace between our kinds" he said, his voice quite shaky. He looked up at the demon in fear. Javan's wings were burnt and beaten so he couldn't fly away. He softly held on to a small cross necklace around his neck, hoping that he wouldn't get beaten to a pulp by this demon.
"I just want peace between our kinds" he said, his voice quite shaky. He looked up at the demon in fear. Javan's wings were burnt and beaten so he couldn't fly away. He softly held on to a small cross necklace around his neck, hoping that he wouldn't get beaten to a pulp by this demon.
Volzrun sees him hold onto his cross. He sneered at him and pins him down. “You know very well that’s never gonna happen.” He unsheathed his claws. “I could either kill you right a way, or rip your wings off and then kill you. I’ll let you decide.” He said coolly.
Volzrun sees him hold onto his cross. He sneered at him and pins him down. “You know very well that’s never gonna happen.” He unsheathed his claws. “I could either kill you right a way, or rip your wings off and then kill you. I’ll let you decide.” He said coolly.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Javan was suddenly pinned down. He would've went red if he didn't feel so scared. He tried to break loose when he saw the demon's claws. What even happened to angels who die? He started to shake uncontrollably, a few years ago he had a bad experience with a demon that kept him timid and fearful for the following years. "Why do you even hate me, have I done wrong to you?" He asked him, his voice was quiet and fearful. He didn't want to get attacked again.
Javan was suddenly pinned down. He would've went red if he didn't feel so scared. He tried to break loose when he saw the demon's claws. What even happened to angels who die? He started to shake uncontrollably, a few years ago he had a bad experience with a demon that kept him timid and fearful for the following years. "Why do you even hate me, have I done wrong to you?" He asked him, his voice was quiet and fearful. He didn't want to get attacked again.
“That’s none of your business.” Volzrun hissed. Why is this thing asking so many questions anyways? “Now answer me!” He claws the ground very quickly, leaving deep claw marks in the earth, only a few inches away from the angel’s head.
“That’s none of your business.” Volzrun hissed. Why is this thing asking so many questions anyways? “Now answer me!” He claws the ground very quickly, leaving deep claw marks in the earth, only a few inches away from the angel’s head.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
The angel whimpered as the demon quickly scratched the earth above him, his wrists were aching from the demon's tight grip. "P-please..." He begged, giving the demon wide tearful eyes.
The angel whimpered as the demon quickly scratched the earth above him, his wrists were aching from the demon's tight grip. "P-please..." He begged, giving the demon wide tearful eyes.
He’s about to cry!? The demon thought in bewilderment. His stance shifts and his arm shakes. He’s feels absolutely terrible, even guilty? What the hell was this angel doing to him?
He’s about to cry!? The demon thought in bewilderment. His stance shifts and his arm shakes. He’s feels absolutely terrible, even guilty? What the hell was this angel doing to him?
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Javan started to panic, this brought back memories from years ago that he never completely got over. He didn't want to repeat that. He was shaking, the flashbacks repeating like a broken film. the blood...the screams... "i-i promise not to report y-you" he said timidly, sounding close to tears.
Javan started to panic, this brought back memories from years ago that he never completely got over. He didn't want to repeat that. He was shaking, the flashbacks repeating like a broken film. the blood...the screams... "i-i promise not to report y-you" he said timidly, sounding close to tears.
“Report me?” Damn, they stopped doing that about 5 decades ago. He gets up, this angel is nothing like the rest. Volzrun thought that silently to himself, but he’s pretty sure the angel heard him.
“Report me?” Damn, they stopped doing that about 5 decades ago. He gets up, this angel is nothing like the rest. Volzrun thought that silently to himself, but he’s pretty sure the angel heard him.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Javan stayed on the ground and held his hands up in surrender. He felt a bit relieved when the demon got off him but he started to get scared again now that he's towering over him. "y-yes, I vow t-to never report y-you" he said, wrapping his sore wings around him in fear. His eyes were wide and fearful. The memories clung on to him still.
Javan stayed on the ground and held his hands up in surrender. He felt a bit relieved when the demon got off him but he started to get scared again now that he's towering over him. "y-yes, I vow t-to never report y-you" he said, wrapping his sore wings around him in fear. His eyes were wide and fearful. The memories clung on to him still.
He backs up a bit, he feels hella guilty for some reason. A feeling forgotten, but so familiar. Volzrun sighs, he didn’t want to hurt the damn angel, but the demons below wouldn’t appreciate him bringing an angel down there.
He backs up a bit, he feels hella guilty for some reason. A feeling forgotten, but so familiar. Volzrun sighs, he didn’t want to hurt the damn angel, but the demons below wouldn’t appreciate him bringing an angel down there.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 166 167