Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Heart of Ocean [Closed]
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 213 214
@CirqueDuBestial I kinda don't plan to bring her in still later, I would have already brought her in if that was my plan I know exactly what I am doing.
I want to her start her at the ball so it would be today or tomorrow.

I might not add more just considering it so I doubt it.

@CirqueDuBestial I kinda don't plan to bring her in still later, I would have already brought her in if that was my plan I know exactly what I am doing.
I want to her start her at the ball so it would be today or tomorrow.

I might not add more just considering it so I doubt it.

gAR4GMS.gif

check out my hatchery for great deals and pretty hatchlings!
@EternallySacred good idea can't wait to see more characters.
@EternallySacred good idea can't wait to see more characters.
gAR4GMS.gif

Maybe we can reserve Ucia's princess~
Maybe we can reserve Ucia's princess~
IUVFB2R.png
My god my poor Mare child does understand the human race very well. And I feel bad for Aidan now XD

@Uyi Plus Mare doesn't really have anything to do except create ice statues with his icy magics. So, I guess they could bump into each other
My god my poor Mare child does understand the human race very well. And I feel bad for Aidan now XD

@Uyi Plus Mare doesn't really have anything to do except create ice statues with his icy magics. So, I guess they could bump into each other
llama_emoji_08__drinking_tea__by_jerikuto-d6u6n9r.gif
~Civilian of Celic~

Name: Eusepheles Okafor
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Seph is a naturally quiet person. She used to be the kind of person who rarely spoke, unless spoken to. Even then, it was rare to get her to talk more than a few words to you. She preferred showing you what she meant, rather than wording it. She tries her best to hide her Ucian accent, that it sometimes comes out awry. She is very set on appearances.
When something goes wrong, she tends to panic fast as she doesn’t know how to deal well with change. She likes adventures but only the ones where she knows how it will end up. She does not like surprises and might walk away from the embarrassment of there being granted a surprise to her.
She is intelligent, fierce and tough. She is also someone who enjoys reading a lot of books as opposed to doing physical activity.
She despises authority figures. She is fair and expects to be treated in the same kind manner that she treats others.
Calm thoughtful and kind are good features to describe her as.
Appearance: Standing at a 5’6”, she is of average height. Bright blue eyes. She is stocky buildt with wide hips and toned muscles. Her skin is light olive, with a tanned sheen to it. Her dark brown hair frames her face and also cascades down to the small of her back. She likes to keep it in braids or beads and shells. When she walks, she has a way of swaying her hips much like a feline. This is due to a limp, because of a broken hip she had as a child.
It was very difficult for her at first to acclimate in the Antarctic with subzero temperatures. It is now her home, though, and she wouldn’t have it any other way. She wears thick furs and pelts. She doesn’t like to wear too thick gloves though, so her hands are always cold.
Bio: As a princess of Ucia, she was raised to be a perfect warrior. She was the youngest of two siblings. Growing up, she was taught to be fierce and fearless and to conquer and slay her enemies ruthlessly. She quickly climbed the ladder in the form of winning scheduled fights with tutors and opponents. Her way with a sword were unrivalled. The only downside was that her legs were short so she wasn’t as fast, although she was agile. This didn’t stop her from making it to the top of her class as was expected of royalty.
Her parents, the King and Queen of Ucia, made sure that she got taught to be just as ruthless as them. They tried their best to fill her heart up with hate and greed. For the longest of time it did work. She looked over her nose at her fellow classmates. She believed she was better than the citizens they were supposed to protect from other monsters or even probable onset of war.
Aside from this, something always felt wrong to Seph about this way of life. As she grew older, she realized that a person’s personality is not something that others can decide for you. She couldn’t accept being molded into the shape that her parents wanted her to be. She also couldn’t accept an arranged marriage that was set for her with a prince of the seven kingdoms who she hadn’t even known.
She boarded a merchant ship one day and left behind her legacy and destiny to search for a place where she could find herself without the influence of who she should be.
She travelled to the farthest place from home which she could think of – Celic. When she arrived in Celic, the people were cold(HUE) towards her. They had trouble accepting a girl who were not one of their own. They naturally did not recognise her. Neither did she explain to anyone what her heritage was. She kept it a secret, in fear of what might happen if the royals from Ucia were to come for her. She also didn’t want the Celicians to forcefully ship her back home.
She found a job as a humble shrine maiden at Andrach’s Palace, where the two fell in love.
She currently resides in the Antarctic palace jetting out from the ocean(the top part). It is colossal in size. The only people who know her secret are Andrach and Queen Amelia of Celic. The remaining Ucian royals are uncertain of he whereabouts.
~Civilian of Celic~

Name: Eusepheles Okafor
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Seph is a naturally quiet person. She used to be the kind of person who rarely spoke, unless spoken to. Even then, it was rare to get her to talk more than a few words to you. She preferred showing you what she meant, rather than wording it. She tries her best to hide her Ucian accent, that it sometimes comes out awry. She is very set on appearances.
When something goes wrong, she tends to panic fast as she doesn’t know how to deal well with change. She likes adventures but only the ones where she knows how it will end up. She does not like surprises and might walk away from the embarrassment of there being granted a surprise to her.
She is intelligent, fierce and tough. She is also someone who enjoys reading a lot of books as opposed to doing physical activity.
She despises authority figures. She is fair and expects to be treated in the same kind manner that she treats others.
Calm thoughtful and kind are good features to describe her as.
Appearance: Standing at a 5’6”, she is of average height. Bright blue eyes. She is stocky buildt with wide hips and toned muscles. Her skin is light olive, with a tanned sheen to it. Her dark brown hair frames her face and also cascades down to the small of her back. She likes to keep it in braids or beads and shells. When she walks, she has a way of swaying her hips much like a feline. This is due to a limp, because of a broken hip she had as a child.
It was very difficult for her at first to acclimate in the Antarctic with subzero temperatures. It is now her home, though, and she wouldn’t have it any other way. She wears thick furs and pelts. She doesn’t like to wear too thick gloves though, so her hands are always cold.
Bio: As a princess of Ucia, she was raised to be a perfect warrior. She was the youngest of two siblings. Growing up, she was taught to be fierce and fearless and to conquer and slay her enemies ruthlessly. She quickly climbed the ladder in the form of winning scheduled fights with tutors and opponents. Her way with a sword were unrivalled. The only downside was that her legs were short so she wasn’t as fast, although she was agile. This didn’t stop her from making it to the top of her class as was expected of royalty.
Her parents, the King and Queen of Ucia, made sure that she got taught to be just as ruthless as them. They tried their best to fill her heart up with hate and greed. For the longest of time it did work. She looked over her nose at her fellow classmates. She believed she was better than the citizens they were supposed to protect from other monsters or even probable onset of war.
Aside from this, something always felt wrong to Seph about this way of life. As she grew older, she realized that a person’s personality is not something that others can decide for you. She couldn’t accept being molded into the shape that her parents wanted her to be. She also couldn’t accept an arranged marriage that was set for her with a prince of the seven kingdoms who she hadn’t even known.
She boarded a merchant ship one day and left behind her legacy and destiny to search for a place where she could find herself without the influence of who she should be.
She travelled to the farthest place from home which she could think of – Celic. When she arrived in Celic, the people were cold(HUE) towards her. They had trouble accepting a girl who were not one of their own. They naturally did not recognise her. Neither did she explain to anyone what her heritage was. She kept it a secret, in fear of what might happen if the royals from Ucia were to come for her. She also didn’t want the Celicians to forcefully ship her back home.
She found a job as a humble shrine maiden at Andrach’s Palace, where the two fell in love.
She currently resides in the Antarctic palace jetting out from the ocean(the top part). It is colossal in size. The only people who know her secret are Andrach and Queen Amelia of Celic. The remaining Ucian royals are uncertain of he whereabouts.
IUVFB2R.png
Calypso, unable to pronounce Eusepheles' name: Henlo I too am a cephalopod how do you do?

On an unrelated note - LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG GROOOOOOAAAAAANNNNNN
Calypso, unable to pronounce Eusepheles' name: Henlo I too am a cephalopod how do you do?

On an unrelated note - LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG GROOOOOOAAAAAANNNNNN
@Yvainestar5

As per rule #6

"No Godmoding (killing, taking over someone else's character without their permission, everything must be worked out between everyone if they want to interfere with another’s character)."

Please try and be considerate when your characters interact with other characters.

Forcing Aidan to tear up, and try and place a hand on Aynith's shoulder when she heard her brother died might seem like natural responses to you, but might seem totally different from the perspective of another.

If it would theoretically happen to me, my character might just slap the character to stop their screaming (THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE).

My point is, don't assume.

A safe alternative is to observe their response. Or giving them time to respond to your actions. Role playing is supposed to be spontaneous and fun.

Another thing, is Constance pulling a magic vial out of thin air in a world where humans possessing magic is considered to be rare. This also borders god-moding. Please be safe. We are trying to make this fun for everyone. And if we could just face our problems with fairy dust there would be no use for this role play.

Happy Roleplaying!

May the odds be ever in your favor
@Yvainestar5

As per rule #6

"No Godmoding (killing, taking over someone else's character without their permission, everything must be worked out between everyone if they want to interfere with another’s character)."

Please try and be considerate when your characters interact with other characters.

Forcing Aidan to tear up, and try and place a hand on Aynith's shoulder when she heard her brother died might seem like natural responses to you, but might seem totally different from the perspective of another.

If it would theoretically happen to me, my character might just slap the character to stop their screaming (THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE).

My point is, don't assume.

A safe alternative is to observe their response. Or giving them time to respond to your actions. Role playing is supposed to be spontaneous and fun.

Another thing, is Constance pulling a magic vial out of thin air in a world where humans possessing magic is considered to be rare. This also borders god-moding. Please be safe. We are trying to make this fun for everyone. And if we could just face our problems with fairy dust there would be no use for this role play.

Happy Roleplaying!

May the odds be ever in your favor
IUVFB2R.png
@Syuzeren this is my first roleplay did not know that was wrong and the owner was okay with it sorry it won't happen again!

she did not pull it out of thin air she always had it she got it while she was on the Pearl that won't happen again either.

Sorry!
@Syuzeren this is my first roleplay did not know that was wrong and the owner was okay with it sorry it won't happen again!

she did not pull it out of thin air she always had it she got it while she was on the Pearl that won't happen again either.

Sorry!
gAR4GMS.gif

@Syuzeren

Thank you and maybe please add that Constance shouldn't be able to know what Aidan can do, for example sensing magic nearby, or that he was listening in, or fake crying. It's absolutely exhausting.
@Syuzeren

Thank you and maybe please add that Constance shouldn't be able to know what Aidan can do, for example sensing magic nearby, or that he was listening in, or fake crying. It's absolutely exhausting.
@Syuzeren @CirqueDuBestial sorry will edit sorry everyone!
@Syuzeren @CirqueDuBestial sorry will edit sorry everyone!
gAR4GMS.gif

1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 213 214