Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Worlds Collide [PRIVATE]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34
@Sprinklez1234
Moon found himself in between a sobbing Firefly and a shaking Bluespeckle. "Okay, you two." He roared above the shrieking and rumbling. "The only way we'll get out of this mess is tho calm the heck down. Trust me, I've been forced to do this more than once." Moon pulled his wings tightly into his sides, remembering back to those days...

(FLASHBACK!)

"Keep your wings against your body to prevent them from getting broken or shredded." A dragon in a long white lab coat spoke from a speaker as Number 45711306 writhed under a pile of stone debris. Stay calm, and think logically." This was one of hundreds of tests the small hatchling had to endure. They said it was because he was 'special', but the dragon had reason to think otherwise. Often they themselves hurt him in ways he didn't have the words to describe. He'd been given to the facility by a Shadow clan in a burst of generosity. The scientists had found abnormal amounts of Shadow magic ran through his blood, along with a gold, white, and aqua magic no one could place.
"Tests on 45711306 have revealed a new element of magic. We call it 'Time. 45711306 has shown the ability to speed up or slow down time, freezing it in some instances." The head scientist announced at an interview to the whole world the power that 45711306 possessed. And that was the night he escaped. He ran from the place with the intention of never coming back, the intention of wiping himself off the map. And on that day, he called himself Moon.

(END OF FLASHBACK!!)

Moon came back to reality as Firefly wiped her tears.
"Pull your wings in, you two. It'll stop them from getting crushed or shredded."
@Sprinklez1234
Moon found himself in between a sobbing Firefly and a shaking Bluespeckle. "Okay, you two." He roared above the shrieking and rumbling. "The only way we'll get out of this mess is tho calm the heck down. Trust me, I've been forced to do this more than once." Moon pulled his wings tightly into his sides, remembering back to those days...

(FLASHBACK!)

"Keep your wings against your body to prevent them from getting broken or shredded." A dragon in a long white lab coat spoke from a speaker as Number 45711306 writhed under a pile of stone debris. Stay calm, and think logically." This was one of hundreds of tests the small hatchling had to endure. They said it was because he was 'special', but the dragon had reason to think otherwise. Often they themselves hurt him in ways he didn't have the words to describe. He'd been given to the facility by a Shadow clan in a burst of generosity. The scientists had found abnormal amounts of Shadow magic ran through his blood, along with a gold, white, and aqua magic no one could place.
"Tests on 45711306 have revealed a new element of magic. We call it 'Time. 45711306 has shown the ability to speed up or slow down time, freezing it in some instances." The head scientist announced at an interview to the whole world the power that 45711306 possessed. And that was the night he escaped. He ran from the place with the intention of never coming back, the intention of wiping himself off the map. And on that day, he called himself Moon.

(END OF FLASHBACK!!)

Moon came back to reality as Firefly wiped her tears.
"Pull your wings in, you two. It'll stop them from getting crushed or shredded."
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Firefy knew something wasnt right. In the vision there was a war so where was the...

she heard wings flapping and on one side where the rainwings on the other where the icewings. " uhhhh i think we got company " heavenmaker said nervously.
she helped get bluspeckle out and she looked around trying to find shelter.
" THERE!" she pointed to a tiny cave close by.
Firefy knew something wasnt right. In the vision there was a war so where was the...

she heard wings flapping and on one side where the rainwings on the other where the icewings. " uhhhh i think we got company " heavenmaker said nervously.
she helped get bluspeckle out and she looked around trying to find shelter.
" THERE!" she pointed to a tiny cave close by.
@Sprinklez1234
Moon had been farther back in the rubble, concealed from sight by a larger rock. Staying silent, he chose to slow time to a crawl for everyone but him. The falling rocks and dust acted as if they were moving through honey, but as time moved along, Moon managed to shove the debris away from the edges of the boulder. By the time he'd gotten out, he was exhausted from both pushing rock and keeping time frozen. He barely managed to utter a shriek before he collapsed and the world faded to black.
@Sprinklez1234
Moon had been farther back in the rubble, concealed from sight by a larger rock. Staying silent, he chose to slow time to a crawl for everyone but him. The falling rocks and dust acted as if they were moving through honey, but as time moved along, Moon managed to shove the debris away from the edges of the boulder. By the time he'd gotten out, he was exhausted from both pushing rock and keeping time frozen. He barely managed to utter a shriek before he collapsed and the world faded to black.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
" wheres moon? " storm said concerned " i think hes still under the rock!" firefly yelled trying to take bluespeckle into the cave. Heavenmaker went back and his wings hardened. he lifted the rock trying to keep it from falling on him again. storm grabbed him and both dragons immidiately darted into the the cave.
" wheres moon? " storm said concerned " i think hes still under the rock!" firefly yelled trying to take bluespeckle into the cave. Heavenmaker went back and his wings hardened. he lifted the rock trying to keep it from falling on him again. storm grabbed him and both dragons immidiately darted into the the cave.
@Sprinklez1234
Bluespeckle went numb when she heard Moon scream. Barely aware of Firefly tugging on her arm, she held her ground as the tidal wave of magic inside her stormed up. The rocks stopped falling, surrounded in a violet aura crushing them to dust.
"Bluespeckle!" All at once, the deafening sound crashed back onto her as Phosphor grabbed her shoulders. "Snap out of it. I don't know what you're doing, but whatever it is, stop. Just try." The Coatl led her into the hollow, a wing resting over her. The dark fog swirling around everything immediately disappeared when Bluespeckle saw the small, thin form on the rocks.
"Moon... MOON!!!" Bluespeckle let out a heartbroken shriek as she dropped to the ground where she was standing, and Phosphor immediately nudged Heavenmaker out of the way.
"Is... is he dead?" Sungai asked, hopping down from a panting Winterfall and nuzzling Moon's talon.
"Not dead. Not yet. His collapse seems to have been caused by some kind of strain. I think it was from magic, but it wasn't one of the eleven." Phosphor said after a few seconds. "Storm, can you comfort Blue? I would, but I'm kind of busy."
@Sprinklez1234
Bluespeckle went numb when she heard Moon scream. Barely aware of Firefly tugging on her arm, she held her ground as the tidal wave of magic inside her stormed up. The rocks stopped falling, surrounded in a violet aura crushing them to dust.
"Bluespeckle!" All at once, the deafening sound crashed back onto her as Phosphor grabbed her shoulders. "Snap out of it. I don't know what you're doing, but whatever it is, stop. Just try." The Coatl led her into the hollow, a wing resting over her. The dark fog swirling around everything immediately disappeared when Bluespeckle saw the small, thin form on the rocks.
"Moon... MOON!!!" Bluespeckle let out a heartbroken shriek as she dropped to the ground where she was standing, and Phosphor immediately nudged Heavenmaker out of the way.
"Is... is he dead?" Sungai asked, hopping down from a panting Winterfall and nuzzling Moon's talon.
"Not dead. Not yet. His collapse seems to have been caused by some kind of strain. I think it was from magic, but it wasn't one of the eleven." Phosphor said after a few seconds. "Storm, can you comfort Blue? I would, but I'm kind of busy."
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
" sure." the fae led her to the other end of the cave.

firefly opened her pouch with the first aid materials and treated his wounds.
" hmm.." she looked at his arm and eyed it for a moment. " nobody look its not pleasant to watch." she said commandingly. She popped his arm back into the socket.
she wrapped his arm with bandages. " there that should do it." she said relieved.
" sure." the fae led her to the other end of the cave.

firefly opened her pouch with the first aid materials and treated his wounds.
" hmm.." she looked at his arm and eyed it for a moment. " nobody look its not pleasant to watch." she said commandingly. She popped his arm back into the socket.
she wrapped his arm with bandages. " there that should do it." she said relieved.
@Sprinklez1234
Italic means it's a dream/memory/vision!
Moon was in the water. Quite deep, in fact so deep no light reached there. Instead, the ocean floor was lit with shining corals and rocks carved with glowing runes. Alaksuri glided past, stopping when she noticed Moon.
"Greetings, Moon. I wondered when you'd be in a deep enough sleep to reach here." She said, leading the smaller Guardian to a rock to sit as well as one could sit while underwater.
"What do you mean by that?" Moon said, nervously kneading the rock before a sharp bolt of pain in his left arm cause him to hiss in annoyance. "What even happened to me?"
"To put it simply, you were almost crushed by a chunk of rock. I believe you are now in a coma." Alaksuri said as the current began to pick up.
"What's happening?" Moon asked, attempting to cling to the rock.
"You're entering a deeper sleep. You should be asleep for the rest of the day, and most likely more." Alaksuri said as Moon was swept away into darkness.
@Sprinklez1234
Italic means it's a dream/memory/vision!
Moon was in the water. Quite deep, in fact so deep no light reached there. Instead, the ocean floor was lit with shining corals and rocks carved with glowing runes. Alaksuri glided past, stopping when she noticed Moon.
"Greetings, Moon. I wondered when you'd be in a deep enough sleep to reach here." She said, leading the smaller Guardian to a rock to sit as well as one could sit while underwater.
"What do you mean by that?" Moon said, nervously kneading the rock before a sharp bolt of pain in his left arm cause him to hiss in annoyance. "What even happened to me?"
"To put it simply, you were almost crushed by a chunk of rock. I believe you are now in a coma." Alaksuri said as the current began to pick up.
"What's happening?" Moon asked, attempting to cling to the rock.
"You're entering a deeper sleep. You should be asleep for the rest of the day, and most likely more." Alaksuri said as Moon was swept away into darkness.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
( a few hours later )
" there i think its over." Heavenmaker tripped on a rainwing body " AHHH" he shirked.
" oh stop it " storm smacked him with her tail " i wonder where everyone hid.." firefly said quietly.
( a few hours later )
" there i think its over." Heavenmaker tripped on a rainwing body " AHHH" he shirked.
" oh stop it " storm smacked him with her tail " i wonder where everyone hid.." firefly said quietly.
@Sprinklez1234
"I'll go look." Winterfall growled briskly, loading her bow and nudging the body. "If an Icewing or a Rainwing comes with the intention of hurting anyone, go all out. There's already one helpless dragon here, we don't need another." She leaped over and around piles of rock, gusts of wind clearing her a path. At that moment a shriek echoed from the cave, along with sobbing.
@Sprinklez1234
"I'll go look." Winterfall growled briskly, loading her bow and nudging the body. "If an Icewing or a Rainwing comes with the intention of hurting anyone, go all out. There's already one helpless dragon here, we don't need another." She leaped over and around piles of rock, gusts of wind clearing her a path. At that moment a shriek echoed from the cave, along with sobbing.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
heavenmaker heard the shriek not knowing what it was, he raced back into the cave
with storm following him.
heavenmaker heard the shriek not knowing what it was, he raced back into the cave
with storm following him.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34