Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Worlds Collide [PRIVATE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
storm saw what had happened and she knew it was important to her. she immidiately dove into the water holding her breath. in a few seconds she returned with the pearl in her talons.she took off her spare pouch and placed it in the pouch " here you dont have to hold it now and it wont drop" she said tiredly. she saw moons head pop up as he tried to gasp for air. she dove back into the water to grab him. she placed him on heavemaker's back." dont do that again! YOU COULD HAVE DROWNED!" she scolded him.
storm saw what had happened and she knew it was important to her. she immidiately dove into the water holding her breath. in a few seconds she returned with the pearl in her talons.she took off her spare pouch and placed it in the pouch " here you dont have to hold it now and it wont drop" she said tiredly. she saw moons head pop up as he tried to gasp for air. she dove back into the water to grab him. she placed him on heavemaker's back." dont do that again! YOU COULD HAVE DROWNED!" she scolded him.
@Sprinklez1234
Moon's claws clenched when Storm yelled at him, the nagging voice in his head growing louder. 'Lash out! You can show them you're strong! Give that Fae a scar to remember you by and dive into the water!' Moon turned away from the Fae with a growl. 'And why should I trust you? How can I believe I'm a Fallen?'
"Storm. Listen to me." Bluespeckle snapped. "He is my adopted hatchling. From MY CLAN. BY THE SHADOWBINDER, LET ME HANDLE IT." Bluespeckle roared, her gaze filled with venom as dark smoke drifted from her wings.
@Sprinklez1234
Moon's claws clenched when Storm yelled at him, the nagging voice in his head growing louder. 'Lash out! You can show them you're strong! Give that Fae a scar to remember you by and dive into the water!' Moon turned away from the Fae with a growl. 'And why should I trust you? How can I believe I'm a Fallen?'
"Storm. Listen to me." Bluespeckle snapped. "He is my adopted hatchling. From MY CLAN. BY THE SHADOWBINDER, LET ME HANDLE IT." Bluespeckle roared, her gaze filled with venom as dark smoke drifted from her wings.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
" ok " she sighed and she whent back to her flight position. firefly saw what had happend " that isnt really fair" she thought she pushed away the problem from her mind and saw land in the distance. " LAND!" she screamed exitedly.
" ok " she sighed and she whent back to her flight position. firefly saw what had happend " that isnt really fair" she thought she pushed away the problem from her mind and saw land in the distance. " LAND!" she screamed exitedly.
@Sprinklez1234
Bluespeckle turned to Moon. "Are- Moon? MOON?" The small grey Guardian had disappeared from Heavenmaker's back, only a few small water stains remaining.
From Moon's pov
Moon glided through the water, angling so the current swept him along faster than anyone from the team could fly. As he swam toward Phyrria, his gills rippled slightly, pushing water out and pulling more in.
'So,' The voice started. 'You trust me?"
I still don't believe you, but I guess you were right about Guardians having gills. Moon responded, swiping his thick, strong claws to propel him faster.
'At this rate, you're going to beat them there. How about slowing down, and maybe sticking your head up?' The voice suggested, appearing beside him as a full-grown, black female Guardian.
'Fine.' Moon neared the surface, flipping onto his belly to stare up to the surface.
@Sprinklez1234
Bluespeckle turned to Moon. "Are- Moon? MOON?" The small grey Guardian had disappeared from Heavenmaker's back, only a few small water stains remaining.
From Moon's pov
Moon glided through the water, angling so the current swept him along faster than anyone from the team could fly. As he swam toward Phyrria, his gills rippled slightly, pushing water out and pulling more in.
'So,' The voice started. 'You trust me?"
I still don't believe you, but I guess you were right about Guardians having gills. Moon responded, swiping his thick, strong claws to propel him faster.
'At this rate, you're going to beat them there. How about slowing down, and maybe sticking your head up?' The voice suggested, appearing beside him as a full-grown, black female Guardian.
'Fine.' Moon neared the surface, flipping onto his belly to stare up to the surface.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
firefly searched for moon trying to find him if he fell off. she had spotted him and pointed in the derection he was at. Heavenmaker didnt see her because he was too caught up on getting to land. ( a few minites later ) they landed on the shore and saw moon there bofore them. the fae started digging so she could make a undrground den.
" what do we do if these dragons dont know what we are we are different from them.. and i dont want any trouble.." the skydancer said worryingly. she immidiately fell over again this time saying words outloud." eight dragons with no name of wings arrive when terror and fight for domination take the land. jade mountain is in danger because of the one who lies within the eight, eight dragons come to help but beware of the one who cannot be trusted." she blinked not knowing what had happened. She had revealed the prophecy of the eight.
firefly searched for moon trying to find him if he fell off. she had spotted him and pointed in the derection he was at. Heavenmaker didnt see her because he was too caught up on getting to land. ( a few minites later ) they landed on the shore and saw moon there bofore them. the fae started digging so she could make a undrground den.
" what do we do if these dragons dont know what we are we are different from them.. and i dont want any trouble.." the skydancer said worryingly. she immidiately fell over again this time saying words outloud." eight dragons with no name of wings arrive when terror and fight for domination take the land. jade mountain is in danger because of the one who lies within the eight, eight dragons come to help but beware of the one who cannot be trusted." she blinked not knowing what had happened. She had revealed the prophecy of the eight.
@Sprinklez1234
Moon's eyes widened when he spotted the team, growling and dove into the water. He poked the top of his head out, stopping his back-and-forth paddling as he heard Firefly's prophecy.
"I'm the one who, 'cannot be trusted' right?" He hissed scornfully, shoving his head all the way out.
@Sprinklez1234
Moon's eyes widened when he spotted the team, growling and dove into the water. He poked the top of his head out, stopping his back-and-forth paddling as he heard Firefly's prophecy.
"I'm the one who, 'cannot be trusted' right?" He hissed scornfully, shoving his head all the way out.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
" i dont know.." she shrugged
" i dont know.." she shrugged
@Sprinklez1234
"It'd seem like it. I'm going to Jade Mountain by myself, bye." Moon slammed from the water, showering the others with a spray of drops as he soared through the sky.
(A few hours later...)
'What do you plan on doing now? Do you expect Tsunami to believe you?' The Guardian soared along next to Moon, the drafts from her wings helping Moon to stay in the air.
'You already forgot? I was branded with the mark that Storm told her to watch out for, I'm sure she'll believe me.' Moon thought back. 'You never told me your name, by the way.'
'Ah, yes. I am Alaksuri. You can call me whatever nickname you come up with though.' Alaksuri smiled at Moon as Jade Mountain appeared in the distance. 'We are almost there. Are you ready?'
'I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready.' Moon thought in a sing-song tone."Ready as I'll ever be."
@Sprinklez1234
"It'd seem like it. I'm going to Jade Mountain by myself, bye." Moon slammed from the water, showering the others with a spray of drops as he soared through the sky.
(A few hours later...)
'What do you plan on doing now? Do you expect Tsunami to believe you?' The Guardian soared along next to Moon, the drafts from her wings helping Moon to stay in the air.
'You already forgot? I was branded with the mark that Storm told her to watch out for, I'm sure she'll believe me.' Moon thought back. 'You never told me your name, by the way.'
'Ah, yes. I am Alaksuri. You can call me whatever nickname you come up with though.' Alaksuri smiled at Moon as Jade Mountain appeared in the distance. 'We are almost there. Are you ready?'
'I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready.' Moon thought in a sing-song tone."Ready as I'll ever be."
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
storm flew back to the camp bringing a deer , some bugs and some plants. " im back!"
she said cheerfully. " about time!" heavenmaker said impatiently. " after this we need to go to jade mountain.." firefly said reminding them. " Oh im sorry firefly but what do you exatcually see in your visions?" the imperial said curiously " well i see dragons running away from something and some being killed... i saw three dragons get crushed by a part of a ceiling.." she said sadly.
storm flew back to the camp bringing a deer , some bugs and some plants. " im back!"
she said cheerfully. " about time!" heavenmaker said impatiently. " after this we need to go to jade mountain.." firefly said reminding them. " Oh im sorry firefly but what do you exatcually see in your visions?" the imperial said curiously " well i see dragons running away from something and some being killed... i saw three dragons get crushed by a part of a ceiling.." she said sadly.
@Sprinklez1234
Bluespeckle looked at her claws, shoving away the bushel of lettuce she was offered. "I'm not the best at understanding visions... but-" She cut herself off, shooting Firefly a look that said; 'I think I lose control.'
@Sprinklez1234
Bluespeckle looked at her claws, shoving away the bushel of lettuce she was offered. "I'm not the best at understanding visions... but-" She cut herself off, shooting Firefly a look that said; 'I think I lose control.'
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34