Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Worlds Collide [PRIVATE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
"yea.. just another vision i keep having.." firefly said as the anger slipped away from her mind.
"yea.. just another vision i keep having.." firefly said as the anger slipped away from her mind.
@Sprinklez1234
"O-okay... that's nice. But I'd like to speak to you in private, if that's possible?" Bluespeckle asked, grabbing her pearl and hugging it to her chest.

@Sprinklez1234
"O-okay... that's nice. But I'd like to speak to you in private, if that's possible?" Bluespeckle asked, grabbing her pearl and hugging it to her chest.

please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
" oh ok.." she followed the pearlcatcher to a hut. " so what is it?" she said sweetly.
" oh ok.." she followed the pearlcatcher to a hut. " so what is it?" she said sweetly.
@Sprinklez1234
"Okay. I just wanted to mention... you could say that I have really, really strong shadow magic. So strong I'm afraid to use it. I haven't told anyone else, and can you please not tell them? Bluespeckle asked, curling her tail around her talons.
@Sprinklez1234
"Okay. I just wanted to mention... you could say that I have really, really strong shadow magic. So strong I'm afraid to use it. I haven't told anyone else, and can you please not tell them? Bluespeckle asked, curling her tail around her talons.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
" oh thats ok i think storm knows more about magic than me" she said nicely " and if your lucky i think she might want to take on a apprentice. " she said mischievously." but i wont tell " she said sweetly. :D
" oh thats ok i think storm knows more about magic than me" she said nicely " and if your lucky i think she might want to take on a apprentice. " she said mischievously." but i wont tell " she said sweetly. :D
@Sprinklez1234
Bluespeckle stiffened. "...No thanks. I made a mistake once, and I don't want to make it again." She murmured as she slipped out of the hut.
@Sprinklez1234
Bluespeckle stiffened. "...No thanks. I made a mistake once, and I don't want to make it again." She murmured as she slipped out of the hut.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
the skydancer followed as they went to join the group.
the skydancer followed as they went to join the group.
@Sprinklez1234
"Time to leave, you two! Winterfall yelled as Sungai hopped on her back and Moon crept up to Heavenmaker.
"Can I ride on your back?" Moon pawed Heavenmaker's leg to get his attention.
@Sprinklez1234
"Time to leave, you two! Winterfall yelled as Sungai hopped on her back and Moon crept up to Heavenmaker.
"Can I ride on your back?" Moon pawed Heavenmaker's leg to get his attention.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
" shure!" he faced his wing to the ground so he could climb up. they took off leaving the camp behind.
" shure!" he faced his wing to the ground so he could climb up. they took off leaving the camp behind.
@Sprinklez1234
(A few hours later)
"Hey, Blue! You doing okay?" Winterfall asked, seeing she was lagging behind slightly.
"I'm fine! Just a bit tired! And wet..." Bluespeckle muttered the last bit under her breath. The sea was calm, thankfully, and the sky was devoid of clouds bigger than tiny wisps. Bluespeckle had been flying slightly lower than the others to try and cool off, but had almost dropped her pearl into the water several times. Unfortunately, a few minutes later a shriek echoed up to the group, and Moon looked down just in time to see Bluespeckle's pearl plunge into the water.
"BLUE-" He stopped yelling just as Phosphor glared at him, and instead hopped off Heavenmaker's back and into the warm water far below.
@Sprinklez1234
(A few hours later)
"Hey, Blue! You doing okay?" Winterfall asked, seeing she was lagging behind slightly.
"I'm fine! Just a bit tired! And wet..." Bluespeckle muttered the last bit under her breath. The sea was calm, thankfully, and the sky was devoid of clouds bigger than tiny wisps. Bluespeckle had been flying slightly lower than the others to try and cool off, but had almost dropped her pearl into the water several times. Unfortunately, a few minutes later a shriek echoed up to the group, and Moon looked down just in time to see Bluespeckle's pearl plunge into the water.
"BLUE-" He stopped yelling just as Phosphor glared at him, and instead hopped off Heavenmaker's back and into the warm water far below.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34