Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Worlds Collide [PRIVATE]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34
they all gathered in a circle and quietly got in position.

@RiaFire11
they all gathered in a circle and quietly got in position.

@RiaFire11
@Sprinklez1234
"Dúlamán na binne buí, Dúlamán Gaelach, Dúlamán na farraige, ’s é b’fhearr a bhí in Éirinn." Cahaya chanted from the middle of the circle, and the all disappeared in a column of sparkles.
@Sprinklez1234
"Dúlamán na binne buí, Dúlamán Gaelach, Dúlamán na farraige, ’s é b’fhearr a bhí in Éirinn." Cahaya chanted from the middle of the circle, and the all disappeared in a column of sparkles.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
It was only a few seconds before they appeared somewhere different

@RiaFire11
It was only a few seconds before they appeared somewhere different

@RiaFire11
@Sprinklez1234
"I wasn't quite sure where to teleport, so we should be somewhere near the Mud Kingdom." Cahaya said.
@Sprinklez1234
"I wasn't quite sure where to teleport, so we should be somewhere near the Mud Kingdom." Cahaya said.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
Storm nodded and looked around to see if everyone was here

@RiaFire11
Storm nodded and looked around to see if everyone was here

@RiaFire11
@Sprinklez1234
"Okay, smarty, what now?" Saji asked sarcastically.
"I'm getting to that. Our best option is getting to the Sky Kingdom, since Queen Ruby has insisted they don't enter the war. But obviously that depends on what you guys think!"
"Should we, Storm?" Phosphor asked. "It does seem a bit risky, but it might be our best option. Of course, though, there'd probably be a lot of trouble with the other tribes."
"This isn't going to work, guys!" Bluespeckle yelled. "Who's the leader here?"
@Sprinklez1234
"Okay, smarty, what now?" Saji asked sarcastically.
"I'm getting to that. Our best option is getting to the Sky Kingdom, since Queen Ruby has insisted they don't enter the war. But obviously that depends on what you guys think!"
"Should we, Storm?" Phosphor asked. "It does seem a bit risky, but it might be our best option. Of course, though, there'd probably be a lot of trouble with the other tribes."
"This isn't going to work, guys!" Bluespeckle yelled. "Who's the leader here?"
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
¨ Well like she said i think its best if we go to the sky kingdom, if they arent in the war..." She said.

@RiaFire11
¨ Well like she said i think its best if we go to the sky kingdom, if they arent in the war..." She said.

@RiaFire11
@Sprinklez1234
"Before we do anything else, I'd like a leader established, but since I get ignored all the time, forget it." Bluespeckle hissed, launching into the air.
@Sprinklez1234
"Before we do anything else, I'd like a leader established, but since I get ignored all the time, forget it." Bluespeckle hissed, launching into the air.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
Firefly knew what she said and she spoke, ¨ maybe we should listen to her and not walk all over her...¨ she said quietly.

@RiaFire11
Firefly knew what she said and she spoke, ¨ maybe we should listen to her and not walk all over her...¨ she said quietly.

@RiaFire11
@Sprinklez1234 [center][b]"I've been listening to her this whole time, I just forget her opinion..."[/b] Phosphor said. [b]"She does have a lot to say, you know. I listened to her for [i]hours[/i], when no one else was around. She'd sing, she'd talk to herself, carve into the walls of the stump, and do anything she could to keep herself from getting bored. Eventually, I started talking to her too."[/b] A little Nocturne sat behind them, looking on innocently. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=19&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=10&winggene=24&wings=175&auth=be984673c0d49a41b2d0f9606409a4a6cae8fffd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]"Who-"[/b] Phosphor started. [b]"I'd better be off! Don't want Blue to get hurt, now do we?"[/b] The hatchling giggled and flapped off after Bluespeckle.[/center]
@Sprinklez1234
"I've been listening to her this whole time, I just forget her opinion..." Phosphor said.
"She does have a lot to say, you know. I listened to her for hours, when no one else was around. She'd sing, she'd talk to herself, carve into the walls of the stump, and do anything she could to keep herself from getting bored. Eventually, I started talking to her too." A little Nocturne sat behind them, looking on innocently.
dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=19&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=10&winggene=24&wings=175&auth=be984673c0d49a41b2d0f9606409a4a6cae8fffd&dummyext=prev.png
"Who-" Phosphor started.
"I'd better be off! Don't want Blue to get hurt, now do we?" The hatchling giggled and flapped off after Bluespeckle.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34