Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Worlds Collide [PRIVATE]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34
Firefly walked in followed by storm.firefly also jumped and hugged him. Storm? eyes sparkled happily. Crystalseeker on the other hand wasn't very pleased about being smacked across the face.

@RiaFire11
Firefly walked in followed by storm.firefly also jumped and hugged him. Storm? eyes sparkled happily. Crystalseeker on the other hand wasn't very pleased about being smacked across the face.

@RiaFire11
@Sprinklez1234
"Okay, thanks guys, but you're all crushing me, ow." Moon said, squirming out from under the pile of dragons and shaking himself off.
"Before this continues, I'd like all of you to read this, in case we have another run-in with- OH MY GOODNESS A WUNILAN!" Cahaya gasped, dropping the scroll she'd been holding.
@Sprinklez1234
"Okay, thanks guys, but you're all crushing me, ow." Moon said, squirming out from under the pile of dragons and shaking himself off.
"Before this continues, I'd like all of you to read this, in case we have another run-in with- OH MY GOODNESS A WUNILAN!" Cahaya gasped, dropping the scroll she'd been holding.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
"sorry..¨ firefly said. Storm looked at the scroll and opened it.

@RiaFire11
"sorry..¨ firefly said. Storm looked at the scroll and opened it.

@RiaFire11
@Sprinklez1234
A massive buck stood behind them, its breath ruffling their wings and fur.
"Greetings, Forest Guardian. We mean no harm here." Cahaya said, spreading her wings and bowing.
"Understood. We will each defend you during your stay."
@Sprinklez1234
A massive buck stood behind them, its breath ruffling their wings and fur.
"Greetings, Forest Guardian. We mean no harm here." Cahaya said, spreading her wings and bowing.
"Understood. We will each defend you during your stay."
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
Heavenmaker jumped backward frightened but calmed down and sat down.

After reading the scroll the fae looked at the creatures who had walked in.

@RiaFire11
Heavenmaker jumped backward frightened but calmed down and sat down.

After reading the scroll the fae looked at the creatures who had walked in.

@RiaFire11
@Sprinklez1234 could being a keyword here
"A quick explanation, Wunilan are the guardians of the forest. They'll protect whoever respects the forest and their kind, but if you, say, try cutting a bunch of trees down, you'll get attacked by them, and they're impossible to beat." Cahaya said, stretching her wings. "And why are you eight in here, anyway? After you enter, you can't leave. It's practically impossible, so you could be stuck here forever."
@Sprinklez1234 could being a keyword here
"A quick explanation, Wunilan are the guardians of the forest. They'll protect whoever respects the forest and their kind, but if you, say, try cutting a bunch of trees down, you'll get attacked by them, and they're impossible to beat." Cahaya said, stretching her wings. "And why are you eight in here, anyway? After you enter, you can't leave. It's practically impossible, so you could be stuck here forever."
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
Crystalseeker had not known this, but the others seemed to know. "Its just one of our regrets¨ Storm said. Crystalseeker on the other hand maybe it wouldnt be so bad here
but being stuck here wasnt one of the things she wanted.

@RiaFire11
Crystalseeker had not known this, but the others seemed to know. "Its just one of our regrets¨ Storm said. Crystalseeker on the other hand maybe it wouldnt be so bad here
but being stuck here wasnt one of the things she wanted.

@RiaFire11
@Sprinklez1234
"There are a few ways to get out, though, but most of them are complicated or including a sacrifice of one of the group." Salji interjected. "I could get us out of here... if I felt like it."
"Salji, shut up and let me do the talking." Cahaya snapped. "Okay, they aren't that complex, and we're not that for in. I know this place quite well, so we should get going if- what am I saying, I can teleport!"
@Sprinklez1234
"There are a few ways to get out, though, but most of them are complicated or including a sacrifice of one of the group." Salji interjected. "I could get us out of here... if I felt like it."
"Salji, shut up and let me do the talking." Cahaya snapped. "Okay, they aren't that complex, and we're not that for in. I know this place quite well, so we should get going if- what am I saying, I can teleport!"
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
A bit of relief swept across crystalseeker, but she was still unsure.

@RiaFire11
A bit of relief swept across crystalseeker, but she was still unsure.

@RiaFire11
@Sprinklez1234
"Here goes nothing... okay, everyone, make a circle!" Cahaya said, rolling up the scroll.
@Sprinklez1234
"Here goes nothing... okay, everyone, make a circle!" Cahaya said, rolling up the scroll.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34