Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC/Open] The Dreamwatchers' Guild
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
Good lord you guys.

Hey @fitz guess what I just realised... With Ax's ties to the Snow Laden North...

Arjun and Ax are literally fire and ice...

This was not the intention I swear.

(Edit: Also I rendered Ax into D&D. So now I could theoretically play Ax in D&D. Also there are some details on there I didn't put here. XD But here's the link for that either way. ddb.ac/characters/5933669/YDBkwC )
Good lord you guys.

Hey @fitz guess what I just realised... With Ax's ties to the Snow Laden North...

Arjun and Ax are literally fire and ice...

This was not the intention I swear.

(Edit: Also I rendered Ax into D&D. So now I could theoretically play Ax in D&D. Also there are some details on there I didn't put here. XD But here's the link for that either way. ddb.ac/characters/5933669/YDBkwC )
Ok so I disappeared for a week or so here. Head count of whom is still alive and interested in continuing? (midterms *distant hissing*)
Ok so I disappeared for a week or so here. Head count of whom is still alive and interested in continuing? (midterms *distant hissing*)
@Jayflying both concepts are fantastic & I love d&d ooo should make Arjun in it
@MerlynTheWolf I am just uhhhhh slow bc midterms/fall break/lotta projects in these past few weeks + this one
@Jayflying both concepts are fantastic & I love d&d ooo should make Arjun in it
@MerlynTheWolf I am just uhhhhh slow bc midterms/fall break/lotta projects in these past few weeks + this one
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
I'm still here!
I'm still here!
Z3Lt3uB.png
@fitz
Ayyy, cool to find someone else into D&D! (I have a slight obsession issue. XD)

And yeah, as is now obvious-- Still here.
@fitz
Ayyy, cool to find someone else into D&D! (I have a slight obsession issue. XD)

And yeah, as is now obvious-- Still here.
I’m still here!
I’m still here!
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
slides in

Apep doesn't die without a fight.
slides in

Apep doesn't die without a fight.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING @Jayflying
I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING @Jayflying
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
I'M NOT CRYING AX'S CRYING, GET IT RIGHT @fitz!

(XD But yeah, really... ALL THE SHIPS!)
I'M NOT CRYING AX'S CRYING, GET IT RIGHT @fitz!

(XD But yeah, really... ALL THE SHIPS!)
This is beautiful to read, although somewhat blurry behind these things in my eye that are definitely not tears
This is beautiful to read, although somewhat blurry behind these things in my eye that are definitely not tears
Z3Lt3uB.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21