Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reign of Fire (FR RP, Open)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 241 242
Katara nodded, nervously drawing water out of her carrier. "Just hold still." She dipped her claws in the water, and lightly moved it over his injuries; trying to get some of the liquid in every injury. Some small scratches closed up in a few seconds, but some larger ones would take slightly longer...every few seconds she looked back to see if anyone was coming towards them. A few moments later, she removed her claws and looked back at him. "I think that's the best I could do for right now. How's that?" she said quickly.
Katara nodded, nervously drawing water out of her carrier. "Just hold still." She dipped her claws in the water, and lightly moved it over his injuries; trying to get some of the liquid in every injury. Some small scratches closed up in a few seconds, but some larger ones would take slightly longer...every few seconds she looked back to see if anyone was coming towards them. A few moments later, she removed her claws and looked back at him. "I think that's the best I could do for right now. How's that?" she said quickly.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Couleur coughed. “I’ve never really seen hatchlings fight before. I didn’t think I was the only one until now..” He sighed. “The Fire dragons taught me how to bite and claw and fly and told me to figure out the rest. This is my second fight. I think that I’m great at fighting. But they keep telling me that I’m a terrible fighter. That’s why I hid until the time to attack was right. They told me that if there is soot or ash, I should cover myself in it. I found a big big BIG mound of it and hid.” He coughed. His wings fluttered in frustration. “I was trying to get that Guardian. But I fell off.” He rubbed his shoulder.
Couleur coughed. “I’ve never really seen hatchlings fight before. I didn’t think I was the only one until now..” He sighed. “The Fire dragons taught me how to bite and claw and fly and told me to figure out the rest. This is my second fight. I think that I’m great at fighting. But they keep telling me that I’m a terrible fighter. That’s why I hid until the time to attack was right. They told me that if there is soot or ash, I should cover myself in it. I found a big big BIG mound of it and hid.” He coughed. His wings fluttered in frustration. “I was trying to get that Guardian. But I fell off.” He rubbed his shoulder.
ytkEBod.pngVOooL3V.png
OrlEqVx.pngmlHpBMC.png
bYt72YT.png2VtxnMX.png
pwf4g2A.pngJ8QoPxT.png
3adgzZD.png6YousWl.png
The Market was in apparent chaos. Most of the fighting that had broken out seemed to be taking place in the northern end. Dragons were fleeing the scene of the battle, while many dragons in other areas of the Market listened to the sounds of breaking wood as stalls were ruined in the heat of the fight. Young and old alike peeked around corners to glimpse the bloodshed. The Southern end of the Market still had several vendors in their stalls, although a few were packing their wares up. Many bewildered looks were exchanged, as these dragons had yet to hear of the apparent rebellion started elsewhere. Suddenly, something broke, and a cloud of black gas filled the air. Exclamations of surprise and coughing broke out. Through the dense smoke and chaos, a Skydancer weaved his was through the crowd. He glanced behind him before running forward, expecting pursuit. When he entered the scene of the fight, he observed the wreckage and warring dragons with surprise. Perhaps today he was lucky. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42058001] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420581/42058001_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]First Rebel has entered the stage[/b]
The Market was in apparent chaos.

Most of the fighting that had broken out seemed to be taking place in the northern end. Dragons were fleeing the scene of the battle, while many dragons in other areas of the Market listened to the sounds of breaking wood as stalls were ruined in the heat of the fight. Young and old alike peeked around corners to glimpse the bloodshed.

The Southern end of the Market still had several vendors in their stalls, although a few were packing their wares up. Many bewildered looks were exchanged, as these dragons had yet to hear of the apparent rebellion started elsewhere.

Suddenly, something broke, and a cloud of black gas filled the air. Exclamations of surprise and coughing broke out. Through the dense smoke and chaos, a Skydancer weaved his was through the crowd. He glanced behind him before running forward, expecting pursuit. When he entered the scene of the fight, he observed the wreckage and warring dragons with surprise. Perhaps today he was lucky.

42058001_350.png

First Rebel has entered the stage
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
Ezekial moved off to find someone, anyone even remotely friendly. Uru coughed, her smaller lungs weren't accustomed to all the ash and smoke thrown up due to the fighting. Sadira scrambled after him, the trio were looking around aimlessly and were busy avoiding any dragons still locked in battle. Uru managed to clear some of the air with her magic. Allowing them to get some clean air.
Ezekial moved off to find someone, anyone even remotely friendly. Uru coughed, her smaller lungs weren't accustomed to all the ash and smoke thrown up due to the fighting. Sadira scrambled after him, the trio were looking around aimlessly and were busy avoiding any dragons still locked in battle. Uru managed to clear some of the air with her magic. Allowing them to get some clean air.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Katara paused, covering her mouth and nose as to not be harmed by the smoke. She looked at the Skydancer that had just ran in, curious as to what he was doing here. She stayed by the sides, trying to stay hidden- but it was hard to stay hidden and away from the smoke at the same time. After a little bit of running around, she decided to just stay where she was and watch for threats.

Tarrlok was about to answer the hatchling when the smoke came in. He used his wing to shield himself and the coatl, and started looking around for its source. He couldn't find the dragon who created it- he actually couldn't see anything. "Stay calm." he told the coatl. He looked around, trying to see what was going on. "You know," he said, "I know a little something about fighting from my...brother. I could give you some tips if you would be interested." What was he doing?! Helping out this dragon could be bad...but he went along with it anyways.
Katara paused, covering her mouth and nose as to not be harmed by the smoke. She looked at the Skydancer that had just ran in, curious as to what he was doing here. She stayed by the sides, trying to stay hidden- but it was hard to stay hidden and away from the smoke at the same time. After a little bit of running around, she decided to just stay where she was and watch for threats.

Tarrlok was about to answer the hatchling when the smoke came in. He used his wing to shield himself and the coatl, and started looking around for its source. He couldn't find the dragon who created it- he actually couldn't see anything. "Stay calm." he told the coatl. He looked around, trying to see what was going on. "You know," he said, "I know a little something about fighting from my...brother. I could give you some tips if you would be interested." What was he doing?! Helping out this dragon could be bad...but he went along with it anyways.
Tordenvaer's head spun as he watched all the fighting. Dragons—rebels, Fire guards, and innocent civilians—were getting hurt or even killed left and right. Thankfully, though, the rebels seemed to be doing more damage than their oppressors.

The Wildclaw's eyes locked on a Pearlcatcher and a Skydancer that were preparing to fight a Ridgeback. Although heavily damaged, the traditional symbols of the Lightning flight were clearly visible on the Pearlcatcher's armor.

Upon seeing said symbols, Tordenvaer's eyes narrowed in an almost animalistic way. Despite being an arms manufacturer, he himself tried to avoid fighting if possible, as he knew the potential of the weaponry that Fire carried around. However, no matter how hard he tried, he could not always suppress his natural Wildclaw instinct to fight. This was one of those times.

"Mono, see that Pearlcatcher over there? I think they're gonna go fight that Ridgeback with their Pearlcatcher friend. The situation looks dangerous, and we're going in to help them. C'mon, for our home!" he shouted, the last few words coming out so fast they were almost indecipherable. He crouched down and, with a loud roar, quickly sprang up and started running toward the pair.

Behind the Wildclaw, Monocyte was stuffing his poisonous plants as quickly as possible into his lab coat. The Coatl didn't care about Fire's reign much, but he had decided to stick with Tordenvaer, his best friend, in the rebellion. Plus, his own work was easier to conduct without Fire guards constantly breathing down his neck.

With a loud and rather high-pitched shriek, the Coatl ran off after his friend. His small legs didn't allow for as fast of a sprint as Tordenvaer's but he was still faster than one might expect. Catching up to his Wildclaw friend, the two dragons arrived at their destination to see the Pearlcater being healed by the Skydancer.

"Salutations, fellow son of Lightning and daughter of Water," Tordenvaer said quickly but formally as he approached the two dragons, taking note of the Skydancer's apparent Water abilities. "If you don't mind, my friend and I are here to help."

Beside him, Monocyte nodded while humming out the Coatl equivalent of "yes."

(Oof, hope I didn't mess up anything too badly. Lemme know if I missed any details or anything.)
Tordenvaer's head spun as he watched all the fighting. Dragons—rebels, Fire guards, and innocent civilians—were getting hurt or even killed left and right. Thankfully, though, the rebels seemed to be doing more damage than their oppressors.

The Wildclaw's eyes locked on a Pearlcatcher and a Skydancer that were preparing to fight a Ridgeback. Although heavily damaged, the traditional symbols of the Lightning flight were clearly visible on the Pearlcatcher's armor.

Upon seeing said symbols, Tordenvaer's eyes narrowed in an almost animalistic way. Despite being an arms manufacturer, he himself tried to avoid fighting if possible, as he knew the potential of the weaponry that Fire carried around. However, no matter how hard he tried, he could not always suppress his natural Wildclaw instinct to fight. This was one of those times.

"Mono, see that Pearlcatcher over there? I think they're gonna go fight that Ridgeback with their Pearlcatcher friend. The situation looks dangerous, and we're going in to help them. C'mon, for our home!" he shouted, the last few words coming out so fast they were almost indecipherable. He crouched down and, with a loud roar, quickly sprang up and started running toward the pair.

Behind the Wildclaw, Monocyte was stuffing his poisonous plants as quickly as possible into his lab coat. The Coatl didn't care about Fire's reign much, but he had decided to stick with Tordenvaer, his best friend, in the rebellion. Plus, his own work was easier to conduct without Fire guards constantly breathing down his neck.

With a loud and rather high-pitched shriek, the Coatl ran off after his friend. His small legs didn't allow for as fast of a sprint as Tordenvaer's but he was still faster than one might expect. Catching up to his Wildclaw friend, the two dragons arrived at their destination to see the Pearlcater being healed by the Skydancer.

"Salutations, fellow son of Lightning and daughter of Water," Tordenvaer said quickly but formally as he approached the two dragons, taking note of the Skydancer's apparent Water abilities. "If you don't mind, my friend and I are here to help."

Beside him, Monocyte nodded while humming out the Coatl equivalent of "yes."

(Oof, hope I didn't mess up anything too badly. Lemme know if I missed any details or anything.)
BigShotModelS3.png
Katara looked at the Wildclaw, still shielding herself from the smoke. The Ridgeback, despite the smoke, didn't back down- so she still had to fight. She looked over the Wildclaw, who seemed eager and ready. "Thank you. I definitely don't mind any extra help; we could use whatever we could get."
Katara looked at the Wildclaw, still shielding herself from the smoke. The Ridgeback, despite the smoke, didn't back down- so she still had to fight. She looked over the Wildclaw, who seemed eager and ready. "Thank you. I definitely don't mind any extra help; we could use whatever we could get."
Uru slammed her talons over Ezekial's eyes when she managed to spot someone making their way through the crowd. "I see. A skydancer." Ezekial huffed and shook his head.
"Good, but talons off the eyes."
"Focus you too, danger is still high and I am no where near charged up for healing yet." Uru took to flight and flew after the Skydancer as best she could.
Uru slammed her talons over Ezekial's eyes when she managed to spot someone making their way through the crowd. "I see. A skydancer." Ezekial huffed and shook his head.
"Good, but talons off the eyes."
"Focus you too, danger is still high and I am no where near charged up for healing yet." Uru took to flight and flew after the Skydancer as best she could.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Couleur blinked. “Alright...” He said cautiously. Why was this enemy dragon offering to teach him? Why was this dragon talking to him? But he could really use these skills. “What is making all that smoke?” He squinted and tried to see through the smoke. “I heard something break..” He coughed.
Couleur blinked. “Alright...” He said cautiously. Why was this enemy dragon offering to teach him? Why was this dragon talking to him? But he could really use these skills. “What is making all that smoke?” He squinted and tried to see through the smoke. “I heard something break..” He coughed.
ytkEBod.pngVOooL3V.png
OrlEqVx.pngmlHpBMC.png
bYt72YT.png2VtxnMX.png
pwf4g2A.pngJ8QoPxT.png
3adgzZD.png6YousWl.png
"I don't know." Tarrlok said, trying as hard as he could to see what was beyond the dark cloud. "I don't want to go into that though." He stood up, taking a few steps forward. Still seeing nothing ahead, he sighed and sat back down next to the coatl. "Do you know of any places I could teach you? I would prefer not to do it in the main Fire Flight; there's too many dragons there that could interfere." That wasn't the only reason, of course- he didn't actually belong there. It would go badly if the hatchling brought him there.
"I don't know." Tarrlok said, trying as hard as he could to see what was beyond the dark cloud. "I don't want to go into that though." He stood up, taking a few steps forward. Still seeing nothing ahead, he sighed and sat back down next to the coatl. "Do you know of any places I could teach you? I would prefer not to do it in the main Fire Flight; there's too many dragons there that could interfere." That wasn't the only reason, of course- he didn't actually belong there. It would go badly if the hatchling brought him there.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 241 242