Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reign of Fire (FR RP, Open)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 241 242
"You fight well," Tyrion shouted over the wailing masses. Fights had broken out throughout the marketplace. He could barely hear his own thoughts amongst all of the chaos. Despite the fighting, he figured now of all times would be a suitable moment for pleasantries. "You would've made for a fine warrior in my clan." He said nothing more upon seeing the flags of Fire still flying freely with the wind. He jumped up to a roof, cutting down the flag with a swipe of his claws.

The oppressive flag that once flew high in the sky was now gently falling to the ground. "We start with the Labyrinth, then the rest of Sornieth," he shouted, letting out an almost maniacal laugh as he jumped down, kicking up dirt as he landed. He returned his gaze to the Skydancer who helped him, taking a relatively "quiet" moment to exchange pleasantries.

"I am Tyrion, proud son of the Expanse." His wide smile soon faded. "What's left of it, anyway." He went quiet for a moment, only the clashing of dragons breaking the silence between the two. "May I have the honor of knowing who my savior is?" he inquired, appearing relatively calm despite the situation.
"You fight well," Tyrion shouted over the wailing masses. Fights had broken out throughout the marketplace. He could barely hear his own thoughts amongst all of the chaos. Despite the fighting, he figured now of all times would be a suitable moment for pleasantries. "You would've made for a fine warrior in my clan." He said nothing more upon seeing the flags of Fire still flying freely with the wind. He jumped up to a roof, cutting down the flag with a swipe of his claws.

The oppressive flag that once flew high in the sky was now gently falling to the ground. "We start with the Labyrinth, then the rest of Sornieth," he shouted, letting out an almost maniacal laugh as he jumped down, kicking up dirt as he landed. He returned his gaze to the Skydancer who helped him, taking a relatively "quiet" moment to exchange pleasantries.

"I am Tyrion, proud son of the Expanse." His wide smile soon faded. "What's left of it, anyway." He went quiet for a moment, only the clashing of dragons breaking the silence between the two. "May I have the honor of knowing who my savior is?" he inquired, appearing relatively calm despite the situation.
Couleur fell off the guardian and landed on the ground with a thud. He choked up soot and ash. The small body whimpered in pain and fear. “Help...” He coughed. His plumage was covered in black and grey. Pale pink eyes opened slightly. He was taken in by the empire, even though he was from the Arcane realm. Fire was basically all he knew. He considered himself a fire dragon. After all, he was only about a day when he was brought in. He helplessly watched the dragons fight.
Couleur fell off the guardian and landed on the ground with a thud. He choked up soot and ash. The small body whimpered in pain and fear. “Help...” He coughed. His plumage was covered in black and grey. Pale pink eyes opened slightly. He was taken in by the empire, even though he was from the Arcane realm. Fire was basically all he knew. He considered himself a fire dragon. After all, he was only about a day when he was brought in. He helplessly watched the dragons fight.
ytkEBod.pngVOooL3V.png
OrlEqVx.pngmlHpBMC.png
bYt72YT.png2VtxnMX.png
pwf4g2A.pngJ8QoPxT.png
3adgzZD.png6YousWl.png
Zilla turned her sight to the other fae, her crest falling farther down. She took her hand away from the mirror and pointed at her eyes.
"If I surrendered, they'd kill me anyways." She used her other hand to gesture towards the wildclaw. "I'd be more interested in asking him, he was raised around fire dragons."

Invernale's tail lashed once before he launched himself at the blinded imperial. His aim was a little off, as he wanted to reach the guard's face but ended up on his neck. The armored imperial thrashed, trying to dislodge the unwanted weight. Flames started poking out of the gaps in metal.

The wildclaw managed to get a hold of the imperial's mane, leaving small gashes where is claws had dug in. Once his grip was firm, Invernale raised one of his legs and kicked downwards, ripping into the scales.
Zilla turned her sight to the other fae, her crest falling farther down. She took her hand away from the mirror and pointed at her eyes.
"If I surrendered, they'd kill me anyways." She used her other hand to gesture towards the wildclaw. "I'd be more interested in asking him, he was raised around fire dragons."

Invernale's tail lashed once before he launched himself at the blinded imperial. His aim was a little off, as he wanted to reach the guard's face but ended up on his neck. The armored imperial thrashed, trying to dislodge the unwanted weight. Flames started poking out of the gaps in metal.

The wildclaw managed to get a hold of the imperial's mane, leaving small gashes where is claws had dug in. Once his grip was firm, Invernale raised one of his legs and kicked downwards, ripping into the scales.
FR +2
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=23030347&skin=0&apparel=13859,12267,13819,13787&xt=dressing.png[/img] "What?" Alastair remarks as he unfurls and flaps his wings while standing up on his hind legs, trying to get the smaller dragon off. EDIT: After the dragon falls to the ground, he disregards it due to the baby coatl's small size, going over to the other dragons. He looks back and forth between the other dragons. "What's going on here?" He accidentally thunders with his loud voice.
dragon?did=23030347&skin=0&apparel=13859,12267,13819,13787&xt=dressing.png

"What?" Alastair remarks as he unfurls and flaps his wings while standing up on his hind legs, trying to get the smaller dragon off.

EDIT: After the dragon falls to the ground, he disregards it due to the baby coatl's small size, going over to the other dragons. He looks back and forth between the other dragons. "What's going on here?" He accidentally thunders with his loud voice.
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
Katara nodded, helping him tear down some of the Fire Flight flags that were still there. "Well, thank you." she said in response to his compliment. "I've been fighting for a while now." She shrugged, then tugged another flag down. It ripped almost in half, but she just pulled it down and left it lying on the floor. "I am Katara, proud...daughter of the Water Tribe-I mean Flight! Water Flight." she said with a nervous smile. "Maybe we should get to work? There's still Fire Flight in this area, and aren't we freeing the Labyrinth?" She stepped on one of the flags, her claws tearing a hole in it. "And there's still a lot of these flags."
Katara nodded, helping him tear down some of the Fire Flight flags that were still there. "Well, thank you." she said in response to his compliment. "I've been fighting for a while now." She shrugged, then tugged another flag down. It ripped almost in half, but she just pulled it down and left it lying on the floor. "I am Katara, proud...daughter of the Water Tribe-I mean Flight! Water Flight." she said with a nervous smile. "Maybe we should get to work? There's still Fire Flight in this area, and aren't we freeing the Labyrinth?" She stepped on one of the flags, her claws tearing a hole in it. "And there's still a lot of these flags."
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Couleur took in a painful breath. He let out a high-pitched wail. The tiny life hoped that someone would hear him. This is it, isn’t it? He wondered. Nobody will hear me. I’ll die here. Every breath was more pain. His eyes shut. A heart still beat, but the baby coatl was barely able to breathe. It all just hurt.
Couleur took in a painful breath. He let out a high-pitched wail. The tiny life hoped that someone would hear him. This is it, isn’t it? He wondered. Nobody will hear me. I’ll die here. Every breath was more pain. His eyes shut. A heart still beat, but the baby coatl was barely able to breathe. It all just hurt.
ytkEBod.pngVOooL3V.png
OrlEqVx.pngmlHpBMC.png
bYt72YT.png2VtxnMX.png
pwf4g2A.pngJ8QoPxT.png
3adgzZD.png6YousWl.png
As Tarrlok was watching the fighting, he noticed that, in the middle of everything, there was a coatl hatchling. A hatchling?! And nobody did anything? He waited a few moments until he had a clear path to the hatchling, and ran through the battling dragons. He had to kick aside one of them with his claws- he didn't know which side they were on- to get to the hatchling. He grabbed the hatchling with his foreclaws and dragged him out of there, tossing aside another dragon. He stopped by a tree that was out of the way of the other dragons, and put the hatchling beside it. He dusted off the dragon's feathers with a claw, seeing if the coatl would do something.
As Tarrlok was watching the fighting, he noticed that, in the middle of everything, there was a coatl hatchling. A hatchling?! And nobody did anything? He waited a few moments until he had a clear path to the hatchling, and ran through the battling dragons. He had to kick aside one of them with his claws- he didn't know which side they were on- to get to the hatchling. He grabbed the hatchling with his foreclaws and dragged him out of there, tossing aside another dragon. He stopped by a tree that was out of the way of the other dragons, and put the hatchling beside it. He dusted off the dragon's feathers with a claw, seeing if the coatl would do something.
Tyrion gave the recently introduced Skydancer, Katara, a quick nod. "You're correct," he replied, seeing plenty of the Fire guards that could use a good stomping. "They're losing their hold here. It won't be long until the marketplace is ours. Let's speed up the process!"

He flew up into the air once again, then landing on top of one of the many buildings surrounding the marketplace. He tore down another flag, desecrating it with his claws and leaving only ripped remnants. "We shall reconvene later, for now, fight! Win!" he called out to Katara before toppling a flagpole. He was having the time of his life at this point. So much bottled up aggression was finally being released unto Sornieth's oppressors.

His attack against Fire's flags would soon be halted, as another guard decides to challenge his might. It was a Ridgeback. The dragon towered over him, but if Tyrion was afraid, he didn't show it. The Ridgeback started the fight with a swing of his spiny tail. Tyrion barely avoided the attack, some of the hairs on his mane being cut off. He jumped back, avoiding another tail swipe. He couldn't fight the dragon head-on. Their large stature would be able to overpower him.

The Ridgeback lifted their front legs, bringing them down in an attempt to stomp on the wily Pearlcatcher, but it would be to no avail. Tyrion maneuvered under his opponent's stomach, using his pearl to strike his foe's vulnerable underside, leaving the dragon stunned for a short duration. It was enough time to follow-up with another attack. With all of his might, he used his hind legs to kick the dazed Ridgeback -- but nothing happened. The dragon once thought to be stunned grabbed Tyrion by his neck, slamming him against the roof, nearly causing it to collapse. The Ridgeback, seemingly victorious over Tyrion, tossed the Pearlcatcher aside.

Both Tyrion and the armor he wore were badly damaged. He was lying there, drawing shallow breaths as the others continued to fight against Fire's guards. He could still see the Ridgeback who incapacitated him, who was now dealing with other threats. He wanted to resume the fight, but he could barely lift himself up.
Tyrion gave the recently introduced Skydancer, Katara, a quick nod. "You're correct," he replied, seeing plenty of the Fire guards that could use a good stomping. "They're losing their hold here. It won't be long until the marketplace is ours. Let's speed up the process!"

He flew up into the air once again, then landing on top of one of the many buildings surrounding the marketplace. He tore down another flag, desecrating it with his claws and leaving only ripped remnants. "We shall reconvene later, for now, fight! Win!" he called out to Katara before toppling a flagpole. He was having the time of his life at this point. So much bottled up aggression was finally being released unto Sornieth's oppressors.

His attack against Fire's flags would soon be halted, as another guard decides to challenge his might. It was a Ridgeback. The dragon towered over him, but if Tyrion was afraid, he didn't show it. The Ridgeback started the fight with a swing of his spiny tail. Tyrion barely avoided the attack, some of the hairs on his mane being cut off. He jumped back, avoiding another tail swipe. He couldn't fight the dragon head-on. Their large stature would be able to overpower him.

The Ridgeback lifted their front legs, bringing them down in an attempt to stomp on the wily Pearlcatcher, but it would be to no avail. Tyrion maneuvered under his opponent's stomach, using his pearl to strike his foe's vulnerable underside, leaving the dragon stunned for a short duration. It was enough time to follow-up with another attack. With all of his might, he used his hind legs to kick the dazed Ridgeback -- but nothing happened. The dragon once thought to be stunned grabbed Tyrion by his neck, slamming him against the roof, nearly causing it to collapse. The Ridgeback, seemingly victorious over Tyrion, tossed the Pearlcatcher aside.

Both Tyrion and the armor he wore were badly damaged. He was lying there, drawing shallow breaths as the others continued to fight against Fire's guards. He could still see the Ridgeback who incapacitated him, who was now dealing with other threats. He wanted to resume the fight, but he could barely lift himself up.
Couleur shuddered. His pale pink eyes opened and he coughed up more soot. He looked, confused. There was a dragon. He yelped in shock. This wasn’t a dragon he recognized. “Don’t hurt me!” He squeaked. He saw that the dragon had dusted off some of the soot. He could see his pink stripes. He looked back up at the dragon. Someone saved him?
Couleur shuddered. His pale pink eyes opened and he coughed up more soot. He looked, confused. There was a dragon. He yelped in shock. This wasn’t a dragon he recognized. “Don’t hurt me!” He squeaked. He saw that the dragon had dusted off some of the soot. He could see his pink stripes. He looked back up at the dragon. Someone saved him?
ytkEBod.pngVOooL3V.png
OrlEqVx.pngmlHpBMC.png
bYt72YT.png2VtxnMX.png
pwf4g2A.pngJ8QoPxT.png
3adgzZD.png6YousWl.png
Katara ran off, fighting with a coatl. The coatl leaped at her, but she used the same trick she had for the wildclaw: knocking them over, then against something. It didn't work as well- the coatl was still alert, and started coming for her. Katara kicked the coatl, knocking them back a little before slashing at them with a jet of water. She managed to cut off the tip of the dragon's wing, and the coatl ran off to tend to their wounds. She tore down a nearby flag, helped another dragon defeat a Pearlcatcher, and scanned the area for more Fire dragons. The ones originally in the marketplace seemed to have called for backup- there were more dragons here, and- was that a Ridgeback?! A lot of dragons there- actually most of them- were smaller than a Ridgeback, and couldn't do much against them. If they had a chance, they needed to team up. The Ridgeback saw her as she was fighting a Mirror, and came towards her. She slashed water against his scales, leaving a red line but no other damage. She rushed off, letting the cloud of dust and dragons hide her from sight. She looked around for a dragon she recognized, and saw the Pearlcatcher lying against a damaged stack of boxes. She walked over to him, and offered him a claw to pull him up with. "You good?" she asked, looking behind her to make sure no other dragons were approaching. "If you're hurt, I could probably heal you." She opened the water carrier, checking if there was anything else inside.

Tarrlok noticed that the hatchling was awake, and he quickly stopped dusting off his feathers in an effort not to alarm him. It didn't seem to work- the hatchling looked very alarmed! "I have no plans to hurt you." he said, smiling as nicely as he could. "Are you alright? Do you need something? You shouldn't have rushed in there like that." He was kind of out of practice when it came to talking to hatchlings...
Katara ran off, fighting with a coatl. The coatl leaped at her, but she used the same trick she had for the wildclaw: knocking them over, then against something. It didn't work as well- the coatl was still alert, and started coming for her. Katara kicked the coatl, knocking them back a little before slashing at them with a jet of water. She managed to cut off the tip of the dragon's wing, and the coatl ran off to tend to their wounds. She tore down a nearby flag, helped another dragon defeat a Pearlcatcher, and scanned the area for more Fire dragons. The ones originally in the marketplace seemed to have called for backup- there were more dragons here, and- was that a Ridgeback?! A lot of dragons there- actually most of them- were smaller than a Ridgeback, and couldn't do much against them. If they had a chance, they needed to team up. The Ridgeback saw her as she was fighting a Mirror, and came towards her. She slashed water against his scales, leaving a red line but no other damage. She rushed off, letting the cloud of dust and dragons hide her from sight. She looked around for a dragon she recognized, and saw the Pearlcatcher lying against a damaged stack of boxes. She walked over to him, and offered him a claw to pull him up with. "You good?" she asked, looking behind her to make sure no other dragons were approaching. "If you're hurt, I could probably heal you." She opened the water carrier, checking if there was anything else inside.

Tarrlok noticed that the hatchling was awake, and he quickly stopped dusting off his feathers in an effort not to alarm him. It didn't seem to work- the hatchling looked very alarmed! "I have no plans to hurt you." he said, smiling as nicely as he could. "Are you alright? Do you need something? You shouldn't have rushed in there like that." He was kind of out of practice when it came to talking to hatchlings...
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 241 242