Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Clockwork; RP (PRIVATE)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42
@SaturnNeptune

Brant needed to think of an excuse to get up. Couldn't be the same excuse from last time, "Dammit why did I invite Violetta?" He thought. He either had to get Violetta to leave, or think of a better excuse. The band's music played, and he looked at the people who where watching the show too. Not many people where there; wait. Was that red hair? Strangely familiar. Brant squinted to get a better look. Brenda noticed Brant looking her and Bev's way, Ohno.. Brenda grabbed Bev again, got up and closed the bathroom door behind them. "that was odd," Brant thought. He didn't get a good look at them.
@SaturnNeptune

Brant needed to think of an excuse to get up. Couldn't be the same excuse from last time, "Dammit why did I invite Violetta?" He thought. He either had to get Violetta to leave, or think of a better excuse. The band's music played, and he looked at the people who where watching the show too. Not many people where there; wait. Was that red hair? Strangely familiar. Brant squinted to get a better look. Brenda noticed Brant looking her and Bev's way, Ohno.. Brenda grabbed Bev again, got up and closed the bathroom door behind them. "that was odd," Brant thought. He didn't get a good look at them.
xPlkKnY.png
@Wait
The music got more and more creepy and eerie, it felt like there was an evil presence in the room. Nina noticed Brenda look at Brant then run out of the room with Beverly."he must have also attacked her!" Said a voice in Nina's thoughts. For some reason she felt angry and the violin got more dramatic and loud, Gorman gave her a strange look and tried to keep up. How dare he attack Gorman and that girl! But Nina didn't care about her so why does she feel angry at the thought of her getting hurt? Nina looked Brant straight in the eye with rage, this time she was going to fight back and everyone will know!
@Wait
The music got more and more creepy and eerie, it felt like there was an evil presence in the room. Nina noticed Brenda look at Brant then run out of the room with Beverly."he must have also attacked her!" Said a voice in Nina's thoughts. For some reason she felt angry and the violin got more dramatic and loud, Gorman gave her a strange look and tried to keep up. How dare he attack Gorman and that girl! But Nina didn't care about her so why does she feel angry at the thought of her getting hurt? Nina looked Brant straight in the eye with rage, this time she was going to fight back and everyone will know!
@SaturnNeptune

Brenda and Bev could still hear the music. It was getting louder and dramatic. It totally fit the mood Brenda was feeling right now. Brenda wasn't sure if It was safe to come out yet, so she waited for Beverly to fix her makeup in the mirror.

Brant noticed the glare he was getting from Nina. He knew he needed the chance, to cut that rope. Now or never. "Why is she looking at you like th-" Violetta was about to ask Brant about Nina, but Brant cut in; "What was that, outside?" he asked. "What was what?" Violetta asked, confused. "I think I hear screaming outside," Brant said. "Its probably Cornelius screaming. He screams for no reason, like all the time." Violetta replied. 'Dammint' Brant thought again.
@SaturnNeptune

Brenda and Bev could still hear the music. It was getting louder and dramatic. It totally fit the mood Brenda was feeling right now. Brenda wasn't sure if It was safe to come out yet, so she waited for Beverly to fix her makeup in the mirror.

Brant noticed the glare he was getting from Nina. He knew he needed the chance, to cut that rope. Now or never. "Why is she looking at you like th-" Violetta was about to ask Brant about Nina, but Brant cut in; "What was that, outside?" he asked. "What was what?" Violetta asked, confused. "I think I hear screaming outside," Brant said. "Its probably Cornelius screaming. He screams for no reason, like all the time." Violetta replied. 'Dammint' Brant thought again.
xPlkKnY.png
@Wait

Gorman could see in Brant's eyes that he was planning something so him and Nina ended their performance early. They were standing there for a few seconds, made an awkward bow and got off the stage. Nina continued to glare at Brant to show she's no longer scared
@Wait

Gorman could see in Brant's eyes that he was planning something so him and Nina ended their performance early. They were standing there for a few seconds, made an awkward bow and got off the stage. Nina continued to glare at Brant to show she's no longer scared
@SaturnNeptune

"God, it's annoying when you want to kill someone, but everyone is watching, and you don't have the chance to." Brant grumbled. He saw Nina still glaring at him. Brant smiled and waved, to get under her nerves. Everyone clapped, and Brenda peaked through the crack from the door. Brant was still lingering, so Brenda decided to stay in there until he left. Brant got up, and walked forwards to end of the stage. "Nice show," He said to Nina and her bandmates. "Agreed!" Violetta said. She wrote something down in her notebook. The two were about to leave, but Brant turned around, and pointed at his cane-knife, as a threat. Then closed the Hall's door behind them.

@SaturnNeptune

"God, it's annoying when you want to kill someone, but everyone is watching, and you don't have the chance to." Brant grumbled. He saw Nina still glaring at him. Brant smiled and waved, to get under her nerves. Everyone clapped, and Brenda peaked through the crack from the door. Brant was still lingering, so Brenda decided to stay in there until he left. Brant got up, and walked forwards to end of the stage. "Nice show," He said to Nina and her bandmates. "Agreed!" Violetta said. She wrote something down in her notebook. The two were about to leave, but Brant turned around, and pointed at his cane-knife, as a threat. Then closed the Hall's door behind them.

xPlkKnY.png
@Wait

How dare he wave at her!! Nina got fed up and traced a line around her neck to Brant, saying she's going to beat him up. Of course, she wouldn't win because she's barley up to Brant's shoulders, but what if her and Gorman attacked him? Also, where's Brenda!?
@Wait

How dare he wave at her!! Nina got fed up and traced a line around her neck to Brant, saying she's going to beat him up. Of course, she wouldn't win because she's barley up to Brant's shoulders, but what if her and Gorman attacked him? Also, where's Brenda!?
@SaturnNeptune

"Is he gone yet?" Beverly yawned. "I think so," Brenda said. She slowly creaked open the door, and the girls started to creep past, towards the exit. Wait, was that Nina? Her playing was excellent, emotional and beauti- ugh. Whatever. I need to say something, but what? "Hi, Nina. I really like your musi- no." Brenda almost said out loud, but she said it in a mumble. "Hello, darlin-" HELL NO. NO. NO. NO. I sound like Bev. Brenda couldn't think of anything to say, so she kindof just stood there. "Earth to Brenda! Are we leaving or not?" Beverly asked.
@SaturnNeptune

"Is he gone yet?" Beverly yawned. "I think so," Brenda said. She slowly creaked open the door, and the girls started to creep past, towards the exit. Wait, was that Nina? Her playing was excellent, emotional and beauti- ugh. Whatever. I need to say something, but what? "Hi, Nina. I really like your musi- no." Brenda almost said out loud, but she said it in a mumble. "Hello, darlin-" HELL NO. NO. NO. NO. I sound like Bev. Brenda couldn't think of anything to say, so she kindof just stood there. "Earth to Brenda! Are we leaving or not?" Beverly asked.
xPlkKnY.png
@Wait

Nina raises her eyebrow, did she hear that correctly? She gave Brenda a confused look. 'Brenda looks pretty tonight-NO BAD NINA EW NO' thought Nina her face going red again."oh um h-hi" stuttered Gorman, still scared from earlier.
@Wait

Nina raises her eyebrow, did she hear that correctly? She gave Brenda a confused look. 'Brenda looks pretty tonight-NO BAD NINA EW NO' thought Nina her face going red again."oh um h-hi" stuttered Gorman, still scared from earlier.
@SaturnNeptune

"You two seemed scared the whole performance, what's wrong?" Beverly asked. "Are my amazing looks too intimidating?" Bev said, flicking her hair towards Gorman.
@SaturnNeptune

"You two seemed scared the whole performance, what's wrong?" Beverly asked. "Are my amazing looks too intimidating?" Bev said, flicking her hair towards Gorman.
xPlkKnY.png
@Wait
Nina rolled her eyes while Gorman was explaining. "Y-you know Brant?" He whispered in a meek voice. "He slashed Nina's arm a week ago and tried to kill us earlier" he whispered again. He was praying they would believe him.
@Wait
Nina rolled her eyes while Gorman was explaining. "Y-you know Brant?" He whispered in a meek voice. "He slashed Nina's arm a week ago and tried to kill us earlier" he whispered again. He was praying they would believe him.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42