Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Clockwork; RP (PRIVATE)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42
@Wait

Nina and Gorman were hugging each other they were so scared, Gorman couldn't believe he doubted Nina. "We-we should go" stuttered Gorman, he wanted to take Nina and himself away from here as fast as possible. "I wonder what happened to those girls" thought Nina.
@Wait

Nina and Gorman were hugging each other they were so scared, Gorman couldn't believe he doubted Nina. "We-we should go" stuttered Gorman, he wanted to take Nina and himself away from here as fast as possible. "I wonder what happened to those girls" thought Nina.
@SaturnNeptune

Brenda whispered to Beverly "We should go, in case Brant or his friends see us," The two turned to the end of the alley, and blend in with the rest of the crowd. Brenda couldn't stop thinking about the short angry girl. Was that a good thing or bad thing?
Well, whatever, they promised to see her band's concert this night. "Can we go to my hairdresser's now?" Bev asked.

~

"Alright! Bye!" Violetta waved. As if everything in the world was totally normal; Brant said "Farewell!" as the two walked away. Brant spotted a small poster taped to a wall. "Hmm.. Are you interested in coming to their concert? To support them?" Brant asked Violetta. "Sure," Violetta replied. "Because I certainly am." Brant grinned.
@SaturnNeptune

Brenda whispered to Beverly "We should go, in case Brant or his friends see us," The two turned to the end of the alley, and blend in with the rest of the crowd. Brenda couldn't stop thinking about the short angry girl. Was that a good thing or bad thing?
Well, whatever, they promised to see her band's concert this night. "Can we go to my hairdresser's now?" Bev asked.

~

"Alright! Bye!" Violetta waved. As if everything in the world was totally normal; Brant said "Farewell!" as the two walked away. Brant spotted a small poster taped to a wall. "Hmm.. Are you interested in coming to their concert? To support them?" Brant asked Violetta. "Sure," Violetta replied. "Because I certainly am." Brant grinned.
xPlkKnY.png
@Wait

Nina and Gorman were walking away with pale faces. "S-so he...he" Gorman couldn't let the words out he was so terrified, and Nina was still clinging on to Gorman's arm. They kind of looked like a couple but Nina didn't care about that right now, that man tried to kill her...again! And he dared to lay a finger on Gorman. That made her angry, Gorman is too passive to defend himself and She's too short
@Wait

Nina and Gorman were walking away with pale faces. "S-so he...he" Gorman couldn't let the words out he was so terrified, and Nina was still clinging on to Gorman's arm. They kind of looked like a couple but Nina didn't care about that right now, that man tried to kill her...again! And he dared to lay a finger on Gorman. That made her angry, Gorman is too passive to defend himself and She's too short
@Wait
*skip to DeadLeafsHall*
@Wait
*skip to DeadLeafsHall*
@SaturnNeptune

As Beverly finally finished her appointment with the hairdresser, she and Brenda had arrived at Deadleaf's Hall. "This better be worth it." Brenda thought, as the two sat down at a table.
@SaturnNeptune

As Beverly finally finished her appointment with the hairdresser, she and Brenda had arrived at Deadleaf's Hall. "This better be worth it." Brenda thought, as the two sat down at a table.
xPlkKnY.png
@Wait

Nina and Gorman were backstage still terrified from the incident earlier, Nina took a look behind the curtains. "Is he there?!" Whispered Gorman in a shaky voice. Nina shook her head no. She saw the carrot head, Brenda. Nina was staring at her until they made eye contact. Nina went red and quickly closed the curtains.
@Wait

Nina and Gorman were backstage still terrified from the incident earlier, Nina took a look behind the curtains. "Is he there?!" Whispered Gorman in a shaky voice. Nina shook her head no. She saw the carrot head, Brenda. Nina was staring at her until they made eye contact. Nina went red and quickly closed the curtains.
@SaturnNeptune

Seeing the curtains move, Brenda remembered that short girl. Her face turned almost as red as her hair. Hearing the door open, Brenda saw Brant and Violetta enter. OOH CRAP Brenda grabbed Bev again, and moved to a table farther away from them, almost in the shadows. "Oww! I just got my hair done, and now your messing it up!" Beverly complained. Brenda prayed that Brant wouldn't see them.
@SaturnNeptune

Seeing the curtains move, Brenda remembered that short girl. Her face turned almost as red as her hair. Hearing the door open, Brenda saw Brant and Violetta enter. OOH CRAP Brenda grabbed Bev again, and moved to a table farther away from them, almost in the shadows. "Oww! I just got my hair done, and now your messing it up!" Beverly complained. Brenda prayed that Brant wouldn't see them.
xPlkKnY.png
@Wait
"That was embarrassing" said a thought in Nina's head. Her face was still warm. "Oh God, we're screwed!" Said Gorman his eyes widened. Nina took a look to where Gorman was and-NOOO. That lil *insert naughty word* was here!! The two started to panic. "Okay, let's just not be alone with him" said Gorman grabbing his flute. Nina grabbed her violin and they both got in position as the curtains raised.
@Wait
"That was embarrassing" said a thought in Nina's head. Her face was still warm. "Oh God, we're screwed!" Said Gorman his eyes widened. Nina took a look to where Gorman was and-NOOO. That lil *insert naughty word* was here!! The two started to panic. "Okay, let's just not be alone with him" said Gorman grabbing his flute. Nina grabbed her violin and they both got in position as the curtains raised.
@SaturnNeptune

Brenda's first thought was; "Oh, she knows the violin, sweet. And romant- Brenda cut the thought out, keeping a straight face. Her mind went back to Brant. "What was he planning?" She thought.

Brant was staring at the stage. There was a rope near the end of the stage, holding the stage lights. "If I could sneak over there and cut that rope..." Brant thought. He was waiting for the right moment.
@SaturnNeptune

Brenda's first thought was; "Oh, she knows the violin, sweet. And romant- Brenda cut the thought out, keeping a straight face. Her mind went back to Brant. "What was he planning?" She thought.

Brant was staring at the stage. There was a rope near the end of the stage, holding the stage lights. "If I could sneak over there and cut that rope..." Brant thought. He was waiting for the right moment.
xPlkKnY.png
@Wait
The melody of the flute and violin was calm but eerie and frightening. Like a cat chasing mice and getting ready for the kill. Gorman saw Brant's eyes and his sinister grin, his flute went off melody for a second. That caused him a sharp glare from Nina. The violin was slightly off because her shoulder still ached from that night, she kept on looking at Brenda and her face grew more red.
@Wait
The melody of the flute and violin was calm but eerie and frightening. Like a cat chasing mice and getting ready for the kill. Gorman saw Brant's eyes and his sinister grin, his flute went off melody for a second. That caused him a sharp glare from Nina. The violin was slightly off because her shoulder still ached from that night, she kept on looking at Brenda and her face grew more red.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42