Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Clockwork; RP (PRIVATE)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@SaturnNeptune

"Brantford." Brenda hissed under her breath. Bev kept very quiet. But then she asked; "Is it just me, or do I hear footsteps??" Beverly asked.
@SaturnNeptune

"Brantford." Brenda hissed under her breath. Bev kept very quiet. But then she asked; "Is it just me, or do I hear footsteps??" Beverly asked.
xPlkKnY.png
@Wait

"I'm sure it's nothing" said Gorman even though he's also scared. Nina's skin got goosebumps from fear so she took a step closer to Gorman. "Nina are you scared-" Nina punched Gorman's arm before he can continue. "OW! Um OK..." Said Gorman rubbing his arm
@Wait

"I'm sure it's nothing" said Gorman even though he's also scared. Nina's skin got goosebumps from fear so she took a step closer to Gorman. "Nina are you scared-" Nina punched Gorman's arm before he can continue. "OW! Um OK..." Said Gorman rubbing his arm
@SaturnNeptune

It was something. More then one somethings. Brenda grabbed Beverly's arm and turned down a different alley, hiding in the shadows. "Oh look at what we have here! Nina, and Gorman!" said a familiar voice. Brant. Luckily Violetta was with him, so he couldn't kill anyone just yet. "Did you to happen to see any- uh- dead bodies, by any chance?" Violetta asked the two Victorians. Bev was about to say something, but Brenda pinched her, to keep quiet. Brant nor Violetta didn't notice Brenda or Beverly. And, Brant was looking at Nina, grinning, rubbing his cane.
@SaturnNeptune

It was something. More then one somethings. Brenda grabbed Beverly's arm and turned down a different alley, hiding in the shadows. "Oh look at what we have here! Nina, and Gorman!" said a familiar voice. Brant. Luckily Violetta was with him, so he couldn't kill anyone just yet. "Did you to happen to see any- uh- dead bodies, by any chance?" Violetta asked the two Victorians. Bev was about to say something, but Brenda pinched her, to keep quiet. Brant nor Violetta didn't notice Brenda or Beverly. And, Brant was looking at Nina, grinning, rubbing his cane.
xPlkKnY.png
@Wait

Nina was curious to where that carrot head went to when she heard a voice too familiar. True fear formed in her eyes, she was TERRIFIED of that man and his darkness. She hated Brant with a feiry passon but she was mostly scared right now for her and Gorman's life. She didn't really care for that nosey reporter who takes a serial killer's side. Nina grabbed Gorman's arm and hid a little behind him signaling "if we don't run we're going to be corpses". Gorman was taken back from Nina's action, she wasn't clingy at all which means she's truly afraid. Gorman decided to play it cool unless Brant really does something. " um hello Brantford, Violetta... "
@Wait

Nina was curious to where that carrot head went to when she heard a voice too familiar. True fear formed in her eyes, she was TERRIFIED of that man and his darkness. She hated Brant with a feiry passon but she was mostly scared right now for her and Gorman's life. She didn't really care for that nosey reporter who takes a serial killer's side. Nina grabbed Gorman's arm and hid a little behind him signaling "if we don't run we're going to be corpses". Gorman was taken back from Nina's action, she wasn't clingy at all which means she's truly afraid. Gorman decided to play it cool unless Brant really does something. " um hello Brantford, Violetta... "
May I enter your rp?
May I enter your rp?
Q5apOoA.png4JD8lNn.png
@SaturnNeptune

"What are you guys doing here?" Violetta asked, pulling out her pen. "I mean, I wouldn't go anywhere near here, if I were you. This is where recent murders have been and-" Brant cut in. "Dear Violetta, why don't you look down that other alley? I'll look around here, okay?" Brant suggested. "Oh, okay," Violetta turned to the alley where Brenda and Bev were hiding. "Fuc-" Brenda football tackled Beverly to hide behind some boxes. Beverly was about to complain that her dress was getting wrinkled, but Benda shoved her fist in Bev's mouth. Violetta didn't see them- yet.

Brant stood, smiling at Nina and Gorman. "Hmm. I think I found the dead bodies, and they are going to be you! Hahah. Okay, okay, I'm just joking," Brant was playing, taunting the two. Brant wasn't sure Gorman knew about his secret, but what did it matter? No one would believe this random Victorian.
@SaturnNeptune

"What are you guys doing here?" Violetta asked, pulling out her pen. "I mean, I wouldn't go anywhere near here, if I were you. This is where recent murders have been and-" Brant cut in. "Dear Violetta, why don't you look down that other alley? I'll look around here, okay?" Brant suggested. "Oh, okay," Violetta turned to the alley where Brenda and Bev were hiding. "Fuc-" Brenda football tackled Beverly to hide behind some boxes. Beverly was about to complain that her dress was getting wrinkled, but Benda shoved her fist in Bev's mouth. Violetta didn't see them- yet.

Brant stood, smiling at Nina and Gorman. "Hmm. I think I found the dead bodies, and they are going to be you! Hahah. Okay, okay, I'm just joking," Brant was playing, taunting the two. Brant wasn't sure Gorman knew about his secret, but what did it matter? No one would believe this random Victorian.
xPlkKnY.png
@Wait

Nina wasn't even angry now. She was terrified and wanted to run. She continued to hide behind Gorman clinging onto his arm and giving Brant a look that was a mixture of rage and fear. Gorman knew Nina all his life so he decided to take Nina's side on what happened that night. It was a little weird Brant made Violetta leave to have them alone with him. Gorman took a step back with Nina behind him, he could kind of see the look on Brant's face and it's not friendly
@Wait

Nina wasn't even angry now. She was terrified and wanted to run. She continued to hide behind Gorman clinging onto his arm and giving Brant a look that was a mixture of rage and fear. Gorman knew Nina all his life so he decided to take Nina's side on what happened that night. It was a little weird Brant made Violetta leave to have them alone with him. Gorman took a step back with Nina behind him, he could kind of see the look on Brant's face and it's not friendly
@SaturnNeptune

Brantford clicked the tiny button, and lifted his knife. "Time to die." He said.
@SaturnNeptune

Brantford clicked the tiny button, and lifted his knife. "Time to die." He said.
xPlkKnY.png
@Wait

Nina's eyes widen and her grip on Gorman's arm tightened. Gorman was in shock. Nina was right. Gorman was walking back and tried to cover Nina. "L-look we can work this out, we don't have to act on violence..."
@Wait

Nina's eyes widen and her grip on Gorman's arm tightened. Gorman was in shock. Nina was right. Gorman was walking back and tried to cover Nina. "L-look we can work this out, we don't have to act on violence..."
@SaturnNeptune

Brant laughed. "I need something from you both. And, I'm going to take it. So stay still while I kill y-" Brant was about to slash Gorman, but Violetta poked her head out from the alley. "Yeah, Brant? I didn't find anything," she said. Brant quickly retreaded the knife, and acted like nothing's happened. Violetta walked on over, and examined Gorman and Nina's expressions. "What's wrong? You look like you two saw a ghost," Violetta replied. "That's because they-er-we saw the murderer." Brant said for them. They had ran past us. We saw them with a knife, terrifying, really." Brant lied. "Wait-really?!" Violetta exclaimed half frightened, half eager to find out who it was.
@SaturnNeptune

Brant laughed. "I need something from you both. And, I'm going to take it. So stay still while I kill y-" Brant was about to slash Gorman, but Violetta poked her head out from the alley. "Yeah, Brant? I didn't find anything," she said. Brant quickly retreaded the knife, and acted like nothing's happened. Violetta walked on over, and examined Gorman and Nina's expressions. "What's wrong? You look like you two saw a ghost," Violetta replied. "That's because they-er-we saw the murderer." Brant said for them. They had ran past us. We saw them with a knife, terrifying, really." Brant lied. "Wait-really?!" Violetta exclaimed half frightened, half eager to find out who it was.
xPlkKnY.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42