Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Clockwork; RP (PRIVATE)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Walter didn't feel intimidated one bit. He worked in the government so he had power over the civilians. He narrowed his eyes at everyone then wrote something down on a peice of paper, handing it to the girl so the others didn't see. He then held his cigar with his teeth and stared at everyone, looking annoyed. He had dark circles around his eyes and looked an unhealthy shade of pale.
Walter didn't feel intimidated one bit. He worked in the government so he had power over the civilians. He narrowed his eyes at everyone then wrote something down on a peice of paper, handing it to the girl so the others didn't see. He then held his cigar with his teeth and stared at everyone, looking annoyed. He had dark circles around his eyes and looked an unhealthy shade of pale.
Mya looked at Violetta "Your that one that wright all those articles! I LOVE those!" she paused, "of coarse! She handed Violetta her Buisness card. She pointed to a number, call here, and tell me where to meet you." She flashed her a smile, but then it dimmened, "I need to get back to work. There's been a murder of three people at a concert, and just between me and you, I think it's somehow linked to all the murders around here." shebegan to step in her car, "Anyways, I have to get going- the whole Department is practicly blowing up with cases right now, once you get one done another pops up." She siged, and waved goodbye as she reved the old cars engine.
Mya looked at Violetta "Your that one that wright all those articles! I LOVE those!" she paused, "of coarse! She handed Violetta her Buisness card. She pointed to a number, call here, and tell me where to meet you." She flashed her a smile, but then it dimmened, "I need to get back to work. There's been a murder of three people at a concert, and just between me and you, I think it's somehow linked to all the murders around here." shebegan to step in her car, "Anyways, I have to get going- the whole Department is practicly blowing up with cases right now, once you get one done another pops up." She siged, and waved goodbye as she reved the old cars engine.
2o1okj.gif
Violetta stood, clutching the business card, acting like she just met a really famous celebrity. "Ohmygod yes! " She cheered silently. She was getting an interview with an investigator, the next step could be finding out who is in charge of all the murders; imagine all the info you can get from a person who literally studies about the recent kills. Cornelius still wore his frown. Praying that Violetta forgot about going to that theatre where there was a murder.

Brant looked at Walter. "How's your sister doing?" He asked him.
"Oh shoot I shouldn't have asked that; dammit.." Brant thought quickly after he asked.

Violetta stood, clutching the business card, acting like she just met a really famous celebrity. "Ohmygod yes! " She cheered silently. She was getting an interview with an investigator, the next step could be finding out who is in charge of all the murders; imagine all the info you can get from a person who literally studies about the recent kills. Cornelius still wore his frown. Praying that Violetta forgot about going to that theatre where there was a murder.

Brant looked at Walter. "How's your sister doing?" He asked him.
"Oh shoot I shouldn't have asked that; dammit.." Brant thought quickly after he asked.

xPlkKnY.png
Walter rolled his eyes at the two, they were acting like they met the president or something. He continued to smoke his cigar and suddenly looked uncomfortable at the question Brant just asked him. He coughed then answered. "Not too well, her eyes bleed every few minutes and she's obviously in pain" he said, his voice shaking. That was the most emotion he showed in his tone so far. He was way more worried and upset then he looked. "Theo is actually responsible for once, he helps her out with everything" he said, sounding miserable. Theo was his younger brother who was very immature but suddenly was more responsible when he helped out with their sister.
Walter rolled his eyes at the two, they were acting like they met the president or something. He continued to smoke his cigar and suddenly looked uncomfortable at the question Brant just asked him. He coughed then answered. "Not too well, her eyes bleed every few minutes and she's obviously in pain" he said, his voice shaking. That was the most emotion he showed in his tone so far. He was way more worried and upset then he looked. "Theo is actually responsible for once, he helps her out with everything" he said, sounding miserable. Theo was his younger brother who was very immature but suddenly was more responsible when he helped out with their sister.
Mya was driving down the road to the theater. The victorians didn't so much as glance at her with her old car, at least she was accepted here. She rounded the corner, and the theater loomed in front of her. Yellow scaffolding was already in place, as the ticks were. Being one herself, she knew how frustraited they were right now. Murders were happening left and right. If they didn't catch the murderer, it would give rise to lots and lots of crime- it would appear easy to steal, murder, or commit other crimes- and then everything would get lumped together, and finding any criminal would be insainly hard.
Mya was driving down the road to the theater. The victorians didn't so much as glance at her with her old car, at least she was accepted here. She rounded the corner, and the theater loomed in front of her. Yellow scaffolding was already in place, as the ticks were. Being one herself, she knew how frustraited they were right now. Murders were happening left and right. If they didn't catch the murderer, it would give rise to lots and lots of crime- it would appear easy to steal, murder, or commit other crimes- and then everything would get lumped together, and finding any criminal would be insainly hard.
2o1okj.gif
Brant nodded at Walter. "Tell her to get well soon," Brant dully responded. He didn't really care. All he knew was that Ira wasn't dead yet, which was a bummer.

Violetta then grabbed Cornelius's arm. "Come on, we've got to get to the theatre!" She announced. Cornelius frowned again. "Rats." He thought. The trio bid Walter farewell, as they continued walking to the theatre.
Brant nodded at Walter. "Tell her to get well soon," Brant dully responded. He didn't really care. All he knew was that Ira wasn't dead yet, which was a bummer.

Violetta then grabbed Cornelius's arm. "Come on, we've got to get to the theatre!" She announced. Cornelius frowned again. "Rats." He thought. The trio bid Walter farewell, as they continued walking to the theatre.
xPlkKnY.png
@PandaCat16 Feel free to make a character now and join us! :D
@PandaCat16 Feel free to make a character now and join us! :D
xPlkKnY.png
Name: Cecily Grundy
Stuff she likes: 'collecting' cool words, singing off-key in the car, and going to the lake.
Personality: niceish, blunt, weird, cares about other people, loudish.

sorry!
*ping*
Name: Cecily Grundy
Stuff she likes: 'collecting' cool words, singing off-key in the car, and going to the lake.
Personality: niceish, blunt, weird, cares about other people, loudish.

sorry!
*ping*
Hey I'm pretty new to Flight Rising, and am nice and funny(?) and like friends!!!!!
As Cecily ran jogged down the street with her ear buds in she wasn't looking where she was going and slammed into something, or rather someone! "Oh my gosh, sorry!"
As Cecily ran jogged down the street with her ear buds in she wasn't looking where she was going and slammed into something, or rather someone! "Oh my gosh, sorry!"
Hey I'm pretty new to Flight Rising, and am nice and funny(?) and like friends!!!!!
Mya parked by the theater, but she didn't need to grab her keys- her fingerprint was it! She had a talent for loosening things- but at least she couldn't loose her keys! She walked up to a tick, showed her badge- And was granted permission. The sene inside took her breath away- and not in the good way.
Mya parked by the theater, but she didn't need to grab her keys- her fingerprint was it! She had a talent for loosening things- but at least she couldn't loose her keys! She walked up to a tick, showed her badge- And was granted permission. The sene inside took her breath away- and not in the good way.
2o1okj.gif
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42