Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Clockwork; RP (PRIVATE)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
"Depends, what type of music," Brenda growled. "OMG YAS! I love music; its so pretty! But not as pretty as me!" Beverly said, looking back at her mirror.

@SaturnNeptune
"Depends, what type of music," Brenda growled. "OMG YAS! I love music; its so pretty! But not as pretty as me!" Beverly said, looking back at her mirror.

@SaturnNeptune
xPlkKnY.png
"Perhaps classical music?" Asked Gorman eagerly hoping they approve of their music. Nina narrowed her eyes back at the redhead, Brenda. 'Brenda's quite a nice name' Nina thought then she shook her head, embarrassed by her own thought.
@ChristineDaae
"Perhaps classical music?" Asked Gorman eagerly hoping they approve of their music. Nina narrowed her eyes back at the redhead, Brenda. 'Brenda's quite a nice name' Nina thought then she shook her head, embarrassed by her own thought.
@ChristineDaae
"Classical music sounds romantic," A tiny thought said in the back of Brenda's mind, while she was still glaring at the short one, Nina. She wanted to punch herself for even thinking like that. "Sure whatever. Why do you ask?" Brenda replied, carefully.

@SaturnNeptune
"Classical music sounds romantic," A tiny thought said in the back of Brenda's mind, while she was still glaring at the short one, Nina. She wanted to punch herself for even thinking like that. "Sure whatever. Why do you ask?" Brenda replied, carefully.

@SaturnNeptune
xPlkKnY.png
@Wait

Gorman was slightly shaking "we play in a band and we have a show tonight if you two want to come!" Nina rolled her eyes and signaled to Gorman 'why would they come?' With a few harsh hand signs.
@Wait

Gorman was slightly shaking "we play in a band and we have a show tonight if you two want to come!" Nina rolled her eyes and signaled to Gorman 'why would they come?' With a few harsh hand signs.
@SaturnNeptune

"Sure, why not?" Brenda replied. WHAT. THe. Brenda thought she was sick or something. 'Why the heck would I say yes??' Her head yelled at herself. Bev gave Brenda a surprised look. "Well, that's a first," Beverly mumbled. "I guess I can come too," Beverly said, looking at her fingernails.
@SaturnNeptune

"Sure, why not?" Brenda replied. WHAT. THe. Brenda thought she was sick or something. 'Why the heck would I say yes??' Her head yelled at herself. Bev gave Brenda a surprised look. "Well, that's a first," Beverly mumbled. "I guess I can come too," Beverly said, looking at her fingernails.
xPlkKnY.png
@Wait

Gorman smiled ear to ear. "R-really? Thank you so much!!" He started to write something down on an old peice of paper. Nina was shocked they said yes. She feels nervous and excited about the carrot head coming. 'Why do I care what this human carrot things?' Nina was thinking to herself, she could feel her cheeks burning up so she turned around
@Wait

Gorman smiled ear to ear. "R-really? Thank you so much!!" He started to write something down on an old peice of paper. Nina was shocked they said yes. She feels nervous and excited about the carrot head coming. 'Why do I care what this human carrot things?' Nina was thinking to herself, she could feel her cheeks burning up so she turned around
@SaturnNeptune

"What time should we be there?" Bev asked. "Its at Deadleaf's hall, right?" She also asked. Bev then turned to look at Brenda, who was acting weirder than usual. "Are you feeling okay Brendie?" Bev asked. "Shut up! And don't call me that!" Brenda whispered very loudly. Brenda had saw Nina turn around. "Wow- even the back of her head looks grea-" Brenda had the tiniest thought. "DAMMINT"
@SaturnNeptune

"What time should we be there?" Bev asked. "Its at Deadleaf's hall, right?" She also asked. Bev then turned to look at Brenda, who was acting weirder than usual. "Are you feeling okay Brendie?" Bev asked. "Shut up! And don't call me that!" Brenda whispered very loudly. Brenda had saw Nina turn around. "Wow- even the back of her head looks grea-" Brenda had the tiniest thought. "DAMMINT"
xPlkKnY.png
Hearing her voice mad Nina's face go completely red, she tried to make it look like she turned around to fix her bowtie. "Be there by nine- Nina are you feeling okay?" Nina shook her head no blushing a tomato. What the lel Is this!? Why is this random (hot) girl making her so nervous.
@Wait
Hearing her voice mad Nina's face go completely red, she tried to make it look like she turned around to fix her bowtie. "Be there by nine- Nina are you feeling okay?" Nina shook her head no blushing a tomato. What the lel Is this!? Why is this random (hot) girl making her so nervous.
@Wait
@SaturnNeptune

"Okay! See you then!" Bev started to walk away, but then noticed Brenda wasn't following her and still standing behind, staring short girl. "Okay! See you then!" Beverly repeated. Brenda didn't hear her, also again. "I SAID; OKAY! SEE YOU THEN!" Beverly said even louder. "What? Oh yeah, bye." Brenda huffed, then left with Beverly.

"Wait a minute. We're still lost." Bev remembered.
@SaturnNeptune

"Okay! See you then!" Bev started to walk away, but then noticed Brenda wasn't following her and still standing behind, staring short girl. "Okay! See you then!" Beverly repeated. Brenda didn't hear her, also again. "I SAID; OKAY! SEE YOU THEN!" Beverly said even louder. "What? Oh yeah, bye." Brenda huffed, then left with Beverly.

"Wait a minute. We're still lost." Bev remembered.
xPlkKnY.png
@Wait
"Oh! I think I know where we are!'' Said Gorman feeling helpful, Nina's face went back to normal and she faced the two girls still feeling nervous. " This is where-the murders...happened... "Slowly said, Nina's eyes went large, because of her height she has problems defending herself. Nina started to freak out at Gorman through sign language.
@Wait
"Oh! I think I know where we are!'' Said Gorman feeling helpful, Nina's face went back to normal and she faced the two girls still feeling nervous. " This is where-the murders...happened... "Slowly said, Nina's eyes went large, because of her height she has problems defending herself. Nina started to freak out at Gorman through sign language.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42