Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Clockwork; RP (PRIVATE)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
Theo went from angry to excited in a second, "can we!? Please Ira!!" Ira sighed and softly smiled "I suppose for a few minutes" Theo smiled ear to ear "hell yass! This is why you're the cool sister Ira!" Theo grabbed Ira's hand and looked back at the trio "I'm the leader!" He RAN across the street to the cafe "Jesus Theo..." Mumbled Ira slightly annoyed. @ChristineDaae
Theo went from angry to excited in a second, "can we!? Please Ira!!" Ira sighed and softly smiled "I suppose for a few minutes" Theo smiled ear to ear "hell yass! This is why you're the cool sister Ira!" Theo grabbed Ira's hand and looked back at the trio "I'm the leader!" He RAN across the street to the cafe "Jesus Theo..." Mumbled Ira slightly annoyed. @ChristineDaae
@SaturnNeptune

The trio followed Theo, and as they all went inside, Brant reached inside his pocket, and grabbed a small, poisonous lentil, and got it ready to put it in Theo or Ira's drink. He was aiming to kill Theo, because of the fact he really wanted to find out who was the murderer. "Which drink do you want?" Brant asked Theo and Ira. "Coffee, please," Violetta replied. "Not you." Brant sated. He played with the lentil in his pocket. "Theo? Ira?"
@SaturnNeptune

The trio followed Theo, and as they all went inside, Brant reached inside his pocket, and grabbed a small, poisonous lentil, and got it ready to put it in Theo or Ira's drink. He was aiming to kill Theo, because of the fact he really wanted to find out who was the murderer. "Which drink do you want?" Brant asked Theo and Ira. "Coffee, please," Violetta replied. "Not you." Brant sated. He played with the lentil in his pocket. "Theo? Ira?"
xPlkKnY.png
Ira shook her head "no thank you" Theo almost jumped out of his seat "Oh! Um how bout the uh Apple thing!" Ira would have rolled her eyes right now, Theo honestly still acts the same from when he was six. @ChristineDaae
Ira shook her head "no thank you" Theo almost jumped out of his seat "Oh! Um how bout the uh Apple thing!" Ira would have rolled her eyes right now, Theo honestly still acts the same from when he was six. @ChristineDaae
Brant made his order at the table. "Hello, may we please have that apple thing, 2 coffees, one with no sugar, and Cornelius do you want the chocolate donut?" Brant asked. "Obviously," Cornelius replied. "And the chocolate donut," Brant finished the order. Soon, Brant placed down the drinks on their table. "That apple thing for Theo, coffee for Violetta, one for myself, and a chocolate donut for Cornelius." Brant said. He quickly put the lentil, inside the that apple thing. "Its on me," Brant said. "Wait- really?" Violetta asked. "Not for you," Brant said. Violetta frowned. "Y'know I could have ordered myself, then." She said. Brant passed the apple thing to Theo. "Here you go," He said, very causally. @SaturnNeptune
Brant made his order at the table. "Hello, may we please have that apple thing, 2 coffees, one with no sugar, and Cornelius do you want the chocolate donut?" Brant asked. "Obviously," Cornelius replied. "And the chocolate donut," Brant finished the order. Soon, Brant placed down the drinks on their table. "That apple thing for Theo, coffee for Violetta, one for myself, and a chocolate donut for Cornelius." Brant said. He quickly put the lentil, inside the that apple thing. "Its on me," Brant said. "Wait- really?" Violetta asked. "Not for you," Brant said. Violetta frowned. "Y'know I could have ordered myself, then." She said. Brant passed the apple thing to Theo. "Here you go," He said, very causally. @SaturnNeptune
xPlkKnY.png
@ChristineDaae
"-And then I got suspended but duuude it was so worth it!" Theo was ranting on and on about his time in school that he didn't even take a sip of his drink, Ira started to smell something... Sour from Theo's drink "Theo is there a spice or something similar in your drink?" She asked, Theo stopped talking and had a confused look on his face "huh? What?"
@ChristineDaae
"-And then I got suspended but duuude it was so worth it!" Theo was ranting on and on about his time in school that he didn't even take a sip of his drink, Ira started to smell something... Sour from Theo's drink "Theo is there a spice or something similar in your drink?" She asked, Theo stopped talking and had a confused look on his face "huh? What?"
@SaturnNeptune

Brant tried not to show emotion when he heard Ira say that. "I think the apple thing is called, Apple Cinnamon Spice, so the cinnamon is probably it," Brant said. A bit nervously.
@SaturnNeptune

Brant tried not to show emotion when he heard Ira say that. "I think the apple thing is called, Apple Cinnamon Spice, so the cinnamon is probably it," Brant said. A bit nervously.
xPlkKnY.png
"Apple cinnamon?" Theo asked in a shaky voice "that's what he said, Theo" Answered Ira, Theo pushed the glass slightly away "Brant, my bro, I should have told I'm allergic to that Devil's spice!" There was an incident with cinnamon that Theo forbids anyone to speak of
@ChristineDaae
"Apple cinnamon?" Theo asked in a shaky voice "that's what he said, Theo" Answered Ira, Theo pushed the glass slightly away "Brant, my bro, I should have told I'm allergic to that Devil's spice!" There was an incident with cinnamon that Theo forbids anyone to speak of
@ChristineDaae
"Oh. OH," Brant mumbled. Well, there goes Theo chance of being poisoned. Unsure of what to do next, Brant asked Cornelius. "How do you like your donut?" Cornelius looks up with a chocolate covered face. "GoOd," He says. Then there was an awkward silence, in which if Theo had the drink, he would've died by now. "So- Violetta, how's your, uh- writing?" Brant asked."Shuddup, I'm writing," Violetta hissed. There was another awkward silence. "Theo, do you want another drink?" Brant asked, hoping he would say yes.

@SaturnNeptune
"Oh. OH," Brant mumbled. Well, there goes Theo chance of being poisoned. Unsure of what to do next, Brant asked Cornelius. "How do you like your donut?" Cornelius looks up with a chocolate covered face. "GoOd," He says. Then there was an awkward silence, in which if Theo had the drink, he would've died by now. "So- Violetta, how's your, uh- writing?" Brant asked."Shuddup, I'm writing," Violetta hissed. There was another awkward silence. "Theo, do you want another drink?" Brant asked, hoping he would say yes.

@SaturnNeptune
xPlkKnY.png
Theo was thinking deeply about something, Ira shook his arm "Theo, Brant asked if you want another drink" Theo looked up "Oh! Um no thanks Pal, I'm kinda drinked out...that makes no sense" and he continued to stay quiet and think deeply, the awkward silence returned, Ira coughed in her hand and tried to break the silence "s-so you steampunks are interested in technology, correct?" Ira asked @ChristineDaae
Theo was thinking deeply about something, Ira shook his arm "Theo, Brant asked if you want another drink" Theo looked up "Oh! Um no thanks Pal, I'm kinda drinked out...that makes no sense" and he continued to stay quiet and think deeply, the awkward silence returned, Ira coughed in her hand and tried to break the silence "s-so you steampunks are interested in technology, correct?" Ira asked @ChristineDaae
"Oh, yeah! I made this hat!" Cornelius said, in mouthfuls of chocolate as he grabbed his levitating hat from within his bag. "Cool, right?" Cornelius said, proudly. Brant rolled his eyes. Brant wanted to tell them about the many inventions he had made, and the fact he was the CEO of L.A.S.T, even about his extricable cane-knife and poison lentils. But he didn't want to steal poor, tragic Cornelius's spotlight. So, he kept quiet as Cornelius was showing off his hat. @SaturnNeptune
"Oh, yeah! I made this hat!" Cornelius said, in mouthfuls of chocolate as he grabbed his levitating hat from within his bag. "Cool, right?" Cornelius said, proudly. Brant rolled his eyes. Brant wanted to tell them about the many inventions he had made, and the fact he was the CEO of L.A.S.T, even about his extricable cane-knife and poison lentils. But he didn't want to steal poor, tragic Cornelius's spotlight. So, he kept quiet as Cornelius was showing off his hat. @SaturnNeptune
xPlkKnY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42