Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcome to the Jungle [IC]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
Rory

Rory was too busy panicking to actually look towards the door, but he heard someone shout someone and then quick, light footsteps as they presumably ran away, which made him relieved that at least he'd probably saved someone by keeping the attention of the monsters. Also, the wolf hadn't killed him yet and was still using Alex's voice, which was.. weird, to say the least.

Then, the dragon came. He jumped as he heard a loud thud against the doorframe, and then moments later the dragon charged through, knocking the wolf away. Then it came too, and was trying to talk to him with a student's voice, just like the last one.. just WHAT was going on!? He began to realize, slowly, that just maybe, neither of them planned on killing him brutally. Yet.

Still though, he was resigned to the fact that in his current position, as soon as one of them decided to kill him, they probably would, and very easily. So he risked glancing away from the dragon beast to see what the wolf was doing, seeing he was crouched, almost like a dog about to bite someone, or something. Well, except for the wings. Forcing himself to look back up at the dragon instead of pretending it was there, he opened his mouth to ask something, but no sound came out. He coughed nervously, still staring at her, then finally managed to get out a few words.

"What are you?"

Skye

She was just laying there, limp, unaware of her changed surroundings, or even her own physical changes. Until, slowly but surely, she began to become aware of a dull feeling of weight from her leg. And then she felt the throbbing of her head, the sharp pain of the heavy object where it had undoubtedly fallen onto her leg, and she hissed in pain, managing to open her eyes a fraction.

Squinting, she realized with confusion that it was a cinderblock that had fallen onto her leg. Luckily, from what she could tell, her leg didn't feel broken, only sore. Her head was throbbing so much from the fact that she probably had a concussion, though, that she didn't really feel like moving her arms to check it. So, she continued to sit there, deciding to just work on opening her eyes all the way for a while.

About ten minutes later and she'd gotten quite impatient. She urged herself to move, before coming to a complete halt, staring at the claws adorning her now much stronger-looking, slightly grey fingers. She lifted her other hand and poked it with equally grey and clawed fingers dumbly, at a loss for what this could mean. She pinched her wrist like she'd seen in movies, but was only rewarded with.. being pinched. For another five seconds she stared, before apparently just giving up, and leaning forward to move the cinderblock. Where did it come from, anyway? It wasn't like there were just a bunch of cinderblocks laying around the school to fall on people.

don't worry, the cinderblock mystery will be explained in time, with her powers
Rory

Rory was too busy panicking to actually look towards the door, but he heard someone shout someone and then quick, light footsteps as they presumably ran away, which made him relieved that at least he'd probably saved someone by keeping the attention of the monsters. Also, the wolf hadn't killed him yet and was still using Alex's voice, which was.. weird, to say the least.

Then, the dragon came. He jumped as he heard a loud thud against the doorframe, and then moments later the dragon charged through, knocking the wolf away. Then it came too, and was trying to talk to him with a student's voice, just like the last one.. just WHAT was going on!? He began to realize, slowly, that just maybe, neither of them planned on killing him brutally. Yet.

Still though, he was resigned to the fact that in his current position, as soon as one of them decided to kill him, they probably would, and very easily. So he risked glancing away from the dragon beast to see what the wolf was doing, seeing he was crouched, almost like a dog about to bite someone, or something. Well, except for the wings. Forcing himself to look back up at the dragon instead of pretending it was there, he opened his mouth to ask something, but no sound came out. He coughed nervously, still staring at her, then finally managed to get out a few words.

"What are you?"

Skye

She was just laying there, limp, unaware of her changed surroundings, or even her own physical changes. Until, slowly but surely, she began to become aware of a dull feeling of weight from her leg. And then she felt the throbbing of her head, the sharp pain of the heavy object where it had undoubtedly fallen onto her leg, and she hissed in pain, managing to open her eyes a fraction.

Squinting, she realized with confusion that it was a cinderblock that had fallen onto her leg. Luckily, from what she could tell, her leg didn't feel broken, only sore. Her head was throbbing so much from the fact that she probably had a concussion, though, that she didn't really feel like moving her arms to check it. So, she continued to sit there, deciding to just work on opening her eyes all the way for a while.

About ten minutes later and she'd gotten quite impatient. She urged herself to move, before coming to a complete halt, staring at the claws adorning her now much stronger-looking, slightly grey fingers. She lifted her other hand and poked it with equally grey and clawed fingers dumbly, at a loss for what this could mean. She pinched her wrist like she'd seen in movies, but was only rewarded with.. being pinched. For another five seconds she stared, before apparently just giving up, and leaning forward to move the cinderblock. Where did it come from, anyway? It wasn't like there were just a bunch of cinderblocks laying around the school to fall on people.

don't worry, the cinderblock mystery will be explained in time, with her powers
Alex turned his attension to Rory again. Somehow he managed to focus both on him and the draconian. He never had split attension, especially to this extent.
- Its me, Alex - He said and then looked at his paw again.
- Although I hope Im hallucinating because....
He said and couldnt quite find the words to finish.

- Are you seeing what Im seeing? - He asked.
Although it was a frightning situation, Alex didnt feel scared, he actually felt like killing. He wanted to go huntkng, not for his friend of coarse but at this moment he had something more important to do. He wanted to protect his friend from this monster in front of him. Then he realised someone shot an arrow at the draconian.
Alex turned his attension to Rory again. Somehow he managed to focus both on him and the draconian. He never had split attension, especially to this extent.
- Its me, Alex - He said and then looked at his paw again.
- Although I hope Im hallucinating because....
He said and couldnt quite find the words to finish.

- Are you seeing what Im seeing? - He asked.
Although it was a frightning situation, Alex didnt feel scared, he actually felt like killing. He wanted to go huntkng, not for his friend of coarse but at this moment he had something more important to do. He wanted to protect his friend from this monster in front of him. Then he realised someone shot an arrow at the draconian.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Katie looked between the wolf and the human, confused. The wolf could talk, too? What was going on? “I’m a human, obviously!” She said, placing a talon on her chest. “I go to school here! What you should really be asking is what he is.” She pointed at the winged wolf.

Suddenly she heard the twang of a bow string being released. She spun around just in time to see an arrow flying for her before impact. Luckily, the weapon missed her soft scutes, and instead struck the hard scales on her arm. It bounced off harmlessly, partially due to her scale thickness, and mostly due to the fact that it was a weak shot by an inexperienced archer. Katie, surprised, looked down to examine the point of impact, only to see...

... scales.

“Oh, no,” she said, clutching her head. “Ohhhhh no. No, no, no.” She looked down at her body for the first time since the earthquake, and discovered multiple terrifying truths about herself. Her clothes were ripped over her new seven foot tall frame. Her feet had expanded in her now broken sandals and ended in wicked claws. On her backside, she had two new wings and a tail, which had an interesting way to accommodate through her clothing (don’t worry, she’s not showing anything).

She whipped around to face the winged wolf, now terrified and confused. “Are you a student too?” She asked, her voice now a whisper out of fear of what the answer might be. If he was a student, what happened to the others? Something was wrong.

Something was very, very wrong.
Katie looked between the wolf and the human, confused. The wolf could talk, too? What was going on? “I’m a human, obviously!” She said, placing a talon on her chest. “I go to school here! What you should really be asking is what he is.” She pointed at the winged wolf.

Suddenly she heard the twang of a bow string being released. She spun around just in time to see an arrow flying for her before impact. Luckily, the weapon missed her soft scutes, and instead struck the hard scales on her arm. It bounced off harmlessly, partially due to her scale thickness, and mostly due to the fact that it was a weak shot by an inexperienced archer. Katie, surprised, looked down to examine the point of impact, only to see...

... scales.

“Oh, no,” she said, clutching her head. “Ohhhhh no. No, no, no.” She looked down at her body for the first time since the earthquake, and discovered multiple terrifying truths about herself. Her clothes were ripped over her new seven foot tall frame. Her feet had expanded in her now broken sandals and ended in wicked claws. On her backside, she had two new wings and a tail, which had an interesting way to accommodate through her clothing (don’t worry, she’s not showing anything).

She whipped around to face the winged wolf, now terrified and confused. “Are you a student too?” She asked, her voice now a whisper out of fear of what the answer might be. If he was a student, what happened to the others? Something was wrong.

Something was very, very wrong.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Alex sat down to process this information. It looked weird, it was like neither a dog or a human sitting, basically it looked akward. The "students" reaction was akward. He thought she was a beast while she claimed to be a student.
- I ... I am a student, Alexander Montgomary, I transfered here from great britian
He answered looking baffled.

Then he started examining his body. His clothes was just tatters here and there and he was completely covered in thick warm fur. He had sharp claws and wings.
- But if you a student and you.... changed, does that mean... Im not hallucinating.
He asked, only now starting to get scared.
- Oh my god, what happened to me!?
He gasped then he grabbed his head, and started finally panicing. He didnt want any of this. He wanted to be his normal self. He wanted this to be a nightmare. He looked geniually scared.
Alex sat down to process this information. It looked weird, it was like neither a dog or a human sitting, basically it looked akward. The "students" reaction was akward. He thought she was a beast while she claimed to be a student.
- I ... I am a student, Alexander Montgomary, I transfered here from great britian
He answered looking baffled.

Then he started examining his body. His clothes was just tatters here and there and he was completely covered in thick warm fur. He had sharp claws and wings.
- But if you a student and you.... changed, does that mean... Im not hallucinating.
He asked, only now starting to get scared.
- Oh my god, what happened to me!?
He gasped then he grabbed his head, and started finally panicing. He didnt want any of this. He wanted to be his normal self. He wanted this to be a nightmare. He looked geniually scared.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Rory- interacting with Katie, Alex, Kierra

Rory stared at the two as they seemed to truly take in their new forms for the first time since they'd all woken up. His eyebrows furrowed, he looked at Alex calculatingly. "Alex? It's really you?" He glanced between the terrified wolf and the dragon, before realizing someone else was there to, the girl who'd shot her bow. "Um.. hi." He offered awkwardly to the girl with the bow, now feeling very awkward, his face tear-streaked and his body squashed awkwardly into the cabinet because of his attempt at hiding. He began to realize, now, that the cramped cabinet space wasn't ideal for sitting. "So I, uh.. I'm gonna come out now, I guess." He announced slowly, pulling himself out of the cabinet.

He patted himself down, slapping his butt when he saw the dragon-girl's tail, then feeling his cheeks flush in embarassment, because there probably would have been a
better way to check for a tail if he's stopped to think about it a little. But, back on topic, he didn't appear to have any changes to his physical body. "But.. why you two? Alex was right next to me and he changed, but I didn't.." He definitely wasn't upset to still have his body, of course.. but he couldn't help but feel a little cheated, either. He had never pictured himself as one of the lame guys NOT chosen for the cool body mods and powers, to save the kingdom or whatever. Having wings would have been cool, he thought somewhat disappointedly as he eyed Alex's new growths.

Skye - open for interaction

Her vision and memories had become more clear as she began to recover from the dazed state she's been in when she first woke up. and Skye managed to stand, though she had some difficulties doing so, since she found his legs were shaped different. They bend back, like a regular knee, but her heel had moved up, making it a strange mix of canine/human legs that she would need to take a while to get used to seeing as an actual part of her actual body. She took a few hesitant steps, then looked around, confused. She didn't even see when the cinderblock behind her disappeared, too preoccupied with her form. She wasn't any taller, somewhat unfortunately: she felt like she might have even shrunk a bit, but it wasn't like she had a measuring tape available.

Then she remembered Rory, and glanced up and down the hall frantically. Was he alright! She hadn't seen him when the quake started, what if he ended up buried in the rubble? She was breathing shallow, quick, panicked breaths, and she called out frantically as loud as she could, standing in the middle of the hall, "Rory? Rory!!? Where are you?"
Rory- interacting with Katie, Alex, Kierra

Rory stared at the two as they seemed to truly take in their new forms for the first time since they'd all woken up. His eyebrows furrowed, he looked at Alex calculatingly. "Alex? It's really you?" He glanced between the terrified wolf and the dragon, before realizing someone else was there to, the girl who'd shot her bow. "Um.. hi." He offered awkwardly to the girl with the bow, now feeling very awkward, his face tear-streaked and his body squashed awkwardly into the cabinet because of his attempt at hiding. He began to realize, now, that the cramped cabinet space wasn't ideal for sitting. "So I, uh.. I'm gonna come out now, I guess." He announced slowly, pulling himself out of the cabinet.

He patted himself down, slapping his butt when he saw the dragon-girl's tail, then feeling his cheeks flush in embarassment, because there probably would have been a
better way to check for a tail if he's stopped to think about it a little. But, back on topic, he didn't appear to have any changes to his physical body. "But.. why you two? Alex was right next to me and he changed, but I didn't.." He definitely wasn't upset to still have his body, of course.. but he couldn't help but feel a little cheated, either. He had never pictured himself as one of the lame guys NOT chosen for the cool body mods and powers, to save the kingdom or whatever. Having wings would have been cool, he thought somewhat disappointedly as he eyed Alex's new growths.

Skye - open for interaction

Her vision and memories had become more clear as she began to recover from the dazed state she's been in when she first woke up. and Skye managed to stand, though she had some difficulties doing so, since she found his legs were shaped different. They bend back, like a regular knee, but her heel had moved up, making it a strange mix of canine/human legs that she would need to take a while to get used to seeing as an actual part of her actual body. She took a few hesitant steps, then looked around, confused. She didn't even see when the cinderblock behind her disappeared, too preoccupied with her form. She wasn't any taller, somewhat unfortunately: she felt like she might have even shrunk a bit, but it wasn't like she had a measuring tape available.

Then she remembered Rory, and glanced up and down the hall frantically. Was he alright! She hadn't seen him when the quake started, what if he ended up buried in the rubble? She was breathing shallow, quick, panicked breaths, and she called out frantically as loud as she could, standing in the middle of the hall, "Rory? Rory!!? Where are you?"
AJ has been knocked out when the school slanted, as the desk she had been hiding under had fallen over and smacked her in the head. When she woke up, she found that the school was still there. She slowly edged out from under the now broken desk, crying out. Something hurt. She looked at her arms, but they both seemed fine. Her legs too. So what hurt? It was definitely not her torso, but she’d just checked her appendages. She looked down to see her bag in the floor, and her hoodie next to hit. The hoodie was torn down the back. Once AJ was clear of the desk she stretched, wincing at the pain it caused. She was about to reach behind and check her back, the pain seemed to be emanating from there. But she touched something warm and feathered first. She shrieked, jumping to her feet and spinning around. But there was nothing there. She slowly peeked over her shoulder, taking a few hurried steps forward as she saw the wall of feathers. But it stayed right with her as she ran. Her eyes widened as she realized they were wings. What’s going on here?! She thought frantically. She spread her arms, focusing on doing the same with the wings behind her. It worked. “What in nature’s name is going on here!?” She yelled, folding her wings and dashing into the hall with a crazed look. She was holding her bag.
Aspen stayed unconscious longer than most, and woke to a scene of total chaos. She crawled out from under the desk, hitting her head on the fallen shelf. The shift caused the table legs to snap and it all fell, revealing what Aspen had missed behind it. Rory? A winged wolf?! A girl firing an arrow!? A dragon?!?! She screamed as the arrow ricocheted in her general direction(it was actually no where near her) and threw her hands in front of her for a shield. A small potted plant that had fallen from the window sill suddenly expanded, the plant growing out in front of Aspen in a thick briar-like way. It stoped growing once it was covering a good bit of ground, the roots tearing through the tile and the branches bent against the ceiling. The plant now completely blocked Aspen from viewing the group, and she half fainted, collapsing in a half concious heap.
AJ has been knocked out when the school slanted, as the desk she had been hiding under had fallen over and smacked her in the head. When she woke up, she found that the school was still there. She slowly edged out from under the now broken desk, crying out. Something hurt. She looked at her arms, but they both seemed fine. Her legs too. So what hurt? It was definitely not her torso, but she’d just checked her appendages. She looked down to see her bag in the floor, and her hoodie next to hit. The hoodie was torn down the back. Once AJ was clear of the desk she stretched, wincing at the pain it caused. She was about to reach behind and check her back, the pain seemed to be emanating from there. But she touched something warm and feathered first. She shrieked, jumping to her feet and spinning around. But there was nothing there. She slowly peeked over her shoulder, taking a few hurried steps forward as she saw the wall of feathers. But it stayed right with her as she ran. Her eyes widened as she realized they were wings. What’s going on here?! She thought frantically. She spread her arms, focusing on doing the same with the wings behind her. It worked. “What in nature’s name is going on here!?” She yelled, folding her wings and dashing into the hall with a crazed look. She was holding her bag.
Aspen stayed unconscious longer than most, and woke to a scene of total chaos. She crawled out from under the desk, hitting her head on the fallen shelf. The shift caused the table legs to snap and it all fell, revealing what Aspen had missed behind it. Rory? A winged wolf?! A girl firing an arrow!? A dragon?!?! She screamed as the arrow ricocheted in her general direction(it was actually no where near her) and threw her hands in front of her for a shield. A small potted plant that had fallen from the window sill suddenly expanded, the plant growing out in front of Aspen in a thick briar-like way. It stoped growing once it was covering a good bit of ground, the roots tearing through the tile and the branches bent against the ceiling. The plant now completely blocked Aspen from viewing the group, and she half fainted, collapsing in a half concious heap.
Jjr11Cm.png
Katie ignored Rory at first. She was more interested in herself. She spread her arms in a T pose, then tried doing the same with her wings. It worked. Just like having more arms. In fact, she kind of felt like she had four arms and three legs, to put it into perspective. She tried flipping her tail around, but only succeeded in knocking a desk over. Good thing no one was under there.

“I’m Katie, by the way,” she said, lowering her arms and wings. “And I don’t know why it was us. I fell into a crack, maybe that was it. Did either of you fall in? Wait, how’d I get out...” she trailed off, thinking deeply.

Her thinking was interrupted when an innocent house plant erupted into a gargantuan barrier between her (with the others) and one half of the room. “Uh... did you do that?” She asked, looking at Rory. “Oh, maybe you have powers! Like pyromancer and stuff!” Which reminded her. She was a dragon, right? She tried exhaling fire, but all that came out was a stream of smoke hat made her cough. Ugh.

Lia woke up very late, rubbing her head. “Ah...” she looked around the science room she was in. Empty. The cracks from before were now the width of her finger. Curious as to the state of the rest of the school, she wandered out into the hallway.

Where was Katie? Was she alright? She hadn’t seen her since she’d fallen into the crack...
Katie ignored Rory at first. She was more interested in herself. She spread her arms in a T pose, then tried doing the same with her wings. It worked. Just like having more arms. In fact, she kind of felt like she had four arms and three legs, to put it into perspective. She tried flipping her tail around, but only succeeded in knocking a desk over. Good thing no one was under there.

“I’m Katie, by the way,” she said, lowering her arms and wings. “And I don’t know why it was us. I fell into a crack, maybe that was it. Did either of you fall in? Wait, how’d I get out...” she trailed off, thinking deeply.

Her thinking was interrupted when an innocent house plant erupted into a gargantuan barrier between her (with the others) and one half of the room. “Uh... did you do that?” She asked, looking at Rory. “Oh, maybe you have powers! Like pyromancer and stuff!” Which reminded her. She was a dragon, right? She tried exhaling fire, but all that came out was a stream of smoke hat made her cough. Ugh.

Lia woke up very late, rubbing her head. “Ah...” she looked around the science room she was in. Empty. The cracks from before were now the width of her finger. Curious as to the state of the rest of the school, she wandered out into the hallway.

Where was Katie? Was she alright? She hadn’t seen her since she’d fallen into the crack...
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Alex scatched his chin with his claw.
- I remember hitting my head, then i woke up here by some noice, i think it was Rory.
He answered and then his attension also turned to the suddenly growing plant. It scared him even more. Then he took a deep breath and stood up. He watched at Katie attempting to breathe fire. He walked over to the plant and touched it.

In his amazement he could feel the plant being alive. He could feel its force flowing through it. Then the plant parted for him, revealing the weakened girl. He backed away though and looked at Rory.
- Someone should help her but I doubt its a good idea for me or... Katie right? To do it. I dont think we look that pleasant.
He said and gave Katie a glance. To make sure she will calm down for a second. They are not alone after all, they shouldnt try to scare everyone liked they scared Rory and Aspen.

Alex scatched his chin with his claw.
- I remember hitting my head, then i woke up here by some noice, i think it was Rory.
He answered and then his attension also turned to the suddenly growing plant. It scared him even more. Then he took a deep breath and stood up. He watched at Katie attempting to breathe fire. He walked over to the plant and touched it.

In his amazement he could feel the plant being alive. He could feel its force flowing through it. Then the plant parted for him, revealing the weakened girl. He backed away though and looked at Rory.
- Someone should help her but I doubt its a good idea for me or... Katie right? To do it. I dont think we look that pleasant.
He said and gave Katie a glance. To make sure she will calm down for a second. They are not alone after all, they shouldnt try to scare everyone liked they scared Rory and Aspen.

37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Tokala was still pinned down by the cat. “So am I dead? How do you talk? Are you going to eat me?” She asked, rapid fire because there were about a thousand questions spinning through her head at the moment. No. You are not dead. The cat suddenly sat down, and Tokala has a coughing fit as her breath was suddenly forced out of her by its weight. She was suddenly concerned about the integrity of her insides. I don’t talk, the cat continued, regardless of Tokala’s predicament. I’m a witch’s familiar. I can speak into my witch’s thoughts. You, apparently, are my new witch. Despite the fact that you are clueless and scrawny and look like something I would eat for breakfast. Despite that, I am not going to eat you.

“Oh, ok. Cool. Did you just say I was a witch? And could you get off?” Tokala asked. Or at least she tried too. It came out more like a few wheezes, though the cat seemed to understand perfectly. I did. And I suppose I can. It wouldn’t do for you to keel over so soon. And please stop calling me cat. I have a name, clueless. My name is Naya. “I-” Tokala began. Have a name too, yes I know. I heard you think it. Now shut up and try to not be useless, I hear things going on beyond this bland ruin of a room. With that, the cat - Naya - got off her stomach (causing Tokala to hunch in a ball as a paw stepped on it painfully) - and began to walk out of the room. Tokala forced herself to her feet, and resisted the urge to check her skin for bruises.

She followed Naya out of the room, albeit considerably more slowly, and began to search the hall for other signs of non-feline life. “Hello? Anyone?”
Tokala was still pinned down by the cat. “So am I dead? How do you talk? Are you going to eat me?” She asked, rapid fire because there were about a thousand questions spinning through her head at the moment. No. You are not dead. The cat suddenly sat down, and Tokala has a coughing fit as her breath was suddenly forced out of her by its weight. She was suddenly concerned about the integrity of her insides. I don’t talk, the cat continued, regardless of Tokala’s predicament. I’m a witch’s familiar. I can speak into my witch’s thoughts. You, apparently, are my new witch. Despite the fact that you are clueless and scrawny and look like something I would eat for breakfast. Despite that, I am not going to eat you.

“Oh, ok. Cool. Did you just say I was a witch? And could you get off?” Tokala asked. Or at least she tried too. It came out more like a few wheezes, though the cat seemed to understand perfectly. I did. And I suppose I can. It wouldn’t do for you to keel over so soon. And please stop calling me cat. I have a name, clueless. My name is Naya. “I-” Tokala began. Have a name too, yes I know. I heard you think it. Now shut up and try to not be useless, I hear things going on beyond this bland ruin of a room. With that, the cat - Naya - got off her stomach (causing Tokala to hunch in a ball as a paw stepped on it painfully) - and began to walk out of the room. Tokala forced herself to her feet, and resisted the urge to check her skin for bruises.

She followed Naya out of the room, albeit considerably more slowly, and began to search the hall for other signs of non-feline life. “Hello? Anyone?”
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
After reentering the English classroom, Biscuit had a thought; There must be more monsters like that, right? She had to find a place to hide, and stat. Hiding under a desk would do nothing for her, so she chose the next best thing; a cabinet. Quickly climbing inside, she quietly thanked whatever had made her smaller. She shut the cabinet after herself, albeit quietly as to not draw attention. Let's hope that nothing finds her.
After reentering the English classroom, Biscuit had a thought; There must be more monsters like that, right? She had to find a place to hide, and stat. Hiding under a desk would do nothing for her, so she chose the next best thing; a cabinet. Quickly climbing inside, she quietly thanked whatever had made her smaller. She shut the cabinet after herself, albeit quietly as to not draw attention. Let's hope that nothing finds her.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16