Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcome to the Jungle [IC]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
Naya

Naya was starting to get bored of waiting. She had three options, she supposed. Go find Tokala again, keep trying to open the door, or go ballistic at the cupboard. The last option would probably terrify the inhabitant, the second would probably remain fruitless, but the first could have some effectiveness. With an evaluative glance at the cupboard, Naya flapped her wings and disappeared into the spiritual plane. After the amount of time it would have taken her to walk outside the room and into the hallway, she turned up again. Traveling in the spiritual plane wasn’t teleportation - she still had to travel the same distance. Unless summoned by Tokala, once she got used to her magic and more familiar with Naya, then she might be able to pull Naya sideways through the veil, but not yet, and certainly not if Naya was working on her own. But now, after walking forward and to the side, she was now just barely down the hall from the classroom, on the opposite side of the door from Tokala. If whatever it was left the classroom, and had not already done so while Naya traveled on a different plane, then it would find Naya on one side, and Tokala and her company on the other. Naya hoped that whatever it was would find Tokala and her two new companions more inviting, because Tokala had expressed interest in meeting survivors. Now... If Naya has been too slow and it had already made a break for it, her plan was useless. Also, it hinged upon the thing leaving the classroom. So there was a good chance it would not work.

Tokala
“This entire thing is weird.” Tokala agreed. “And it’s really freaking me out.” When Lia pointed out what had happened to Skye, Tokala’s eyes went wide. “That makes what happened to me seem less weird. Unfortunatly, I’m less inclined to agree we’re dreaming, because I usually don’t feel pain when I dream, and having a jaguar step on you hurts.” She shook her head in response to Skye’s question. “No, the only person I’ve seen so far are you two. Uh, when the earthquake hit I dropped my papers, was scared to death, and woke up with a telepathic, winged black panther talking to me. And standing on me.”
Naya

Naya was starting to get bored of waiting. She had three options, she supposed. Go find Tokala again, keep trying to open the door, or go ballistic at the cupboard. The last option would probably terrify the inhabitant, the second would probably remain fruitless, but the first could have some effectiveness. With an evaluative glance at the cupboard, Naya flapped her wings and disappeared into the spiritual plane. After the amount of time it would have taken her to walk outside the room and into the hallway, she turned up again. Traveling in the spiritual plane wasn’t teleportation - she still had to travel the same distance. Unless summoned by Tokala, once she got used to her magic and more familiar with Naya, then she might be able to pull Naya sideways through the veil, but not yet, and certainly not if Naya was working on her own. But now, after walking forward and to the side, she was now just barely down the hall from the classroom, on the opposite side of the door from Tokala. If whatever it was left the classroom, and had not already done so while Naya traveled on a different plane, then it would find Naya on one side, and Tokala and her company on the other. Naya hoped that whatever it was would find Tokala and her two new companions more inviting, because Tokala had expressed interest in meeting survivors. Now... If Naya has been too slow and it had already made a break for it, her plan was useless. Also, it hinged upon the thing leaving the classroom. So there was a good chance it would not work.

Tokala
“This entire thing is weird.” Tokala agreed. “And it’s really freaking me out.” When Lia pointed out what had happened to Skye, Tokala’s eyes went wide. “That makes what happened to me seem less weird. Unfortunatly, I’m less inclined to agree we’re dreaming, because I usually don’t feel pain when I dream, and having a jaguar step on you hurts.” She shook her head in response to Skye’s question. “No, the only person I’ve seen so far are you two. Uh, when the earthquake hit I dropped my papers, was scared to death, and woke up with a telepathic, winged black panther talking to me. And standing on me.”
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Sorrell

The boy tensed when the large hound growled at him, about to return a growl of his own— for what reason he didn’t know. That ended before it could even begin though, considering the canine looking creature, maybe partially feline considering the tail, suddenly changed its deminor as if it had just seen its favorite person ever.

Maybe it had, or maybe it was mistaking him for someone else. Either way he needed up on the ground with the dog happily licking him, Sorrel snorting to himself and scratching the dog’s head as much as he could reach around it. Honestly it was actually really cute, despite the fact that the canine could probably chomp his head without a second thought.

“Hi there—“ Sorrell pushed the dog’s face away once the licking had gotten enough, almost interested in the fact that he even could push the thing off. “You smell like Ophelia, you know where she went?” He slid out from under the foo of, getting off the ground and giving it another pat on the head.

Another event caught him, making him peek up slightly. Felix.

“Alright, I have no idea who’s dog you are or... what you are, but I gotta find my friends. Which I think I can find Felix, but it seems like you’ve run into Ophelia or something so maybe you can take me too her?” He didn’t know why his apprent new senses— maybe he was just being hyper aware instead of disassociating— couldn’t find Ophelia but could find Felix. The closest thing he had was the scent off the dog in front of him, so he would have to work with what he had. “Maybe we should get Felix first though before we lose him.” He wouldn’t admit it aloud, but there was slightly more belief that Ophelia could defend or take of herself if she needed after the recent disaster. Felix was short and not exactly the strongest kid, so if he had gotten stuck somewhere he would definitely need help. Sorrell wasn’t about to leave him hanging, then they could find Ophelia.
Sorrell

The boy tensed when the large hound growled at him, about to return a growl of his own— for what reason he didn’t know. That ended before it could even begin though, considering the canine looking creature, maybe partially feline considering the tail, suddenly changed its deminor as if it had just seen its favorite person ever.

Maybe it had, or maybe it was mistaking him for someone else. Either way he needed up on the ground with the dog happily licking him, Sorrel snorting to himself and scratching the dog’s head as much as he could reach around it. Honestly it was actually really cute, despite the fact that the canine could probably chomp his head without a second thought.

“Hi there—“ Sorrell pushed the dog’s face away once the licking had gotten enough, almost interested in the fact that he even could push the thing off. “You smell like Ophelia, you know where she went?” He slid out from under the foo of, getting off the ground and giving it another pat on the head.

Another event caught him, making him peek up slightly. Felix.

“Alright, I have no idea who’s dog you are or... what you are, but I gotta find my friends. Which I think I can find Felix, but it seems like you’ve run into Ophelia or something so maybe you can take me too her?” He didn’t know why his apprent new senses— maybe he was just being hyper aware instead of disassociating— couldn’t find Ophelia but could find Felix. The closest thing he had was the scent off the dog in front of him, so he would have to work with what he had. “Maybe we should get Felix first though before we lose him.” He wouldn’t admit it aloud, but there was slightly more belief that Ophelia could defend or take of herself if she needed after the recent disaster. Felix was short and not exactly the strongest kid, so if he had gotten stuck somewhere he would definitely need help. Sorrell wasn’t about to leave him hanging, then they could find Ophelia.
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Kierra limped slowly towards the two students both of whom she didn't know the names of. The draconian had left silently without saying a word, but Kierra could tell that no feelings were being harbored between the two. She never knew anybody's names, so there was no chance she would know two random students. She did a quick check over of both of them and the boy didn't seem to have any injuries and neither did the girl, but they both seemed a mess. Actually everyone seemed a mess. Including herself she realized as blood was beginning to dry on her arm as it slowly dripped from her shoulder. She tried to cover it with her hand to stop it, but it seemed to keep going for now. "Hey are you both ok?" she tried to interrupt the boy's ramble, feeling a little bad. She realized that the talking was helping him calm down, which she never understood. "Are any of you hurt?"
Kierra limped slowly towards the two students both of whom she didn't know the names of. The draconian had left silently without saying a word, but Kierra could tell that no feelings were being harbored between the two. She never knew anybody's names, so there was no chance she would know two random students. She did a quick check over of both of them and the boy didn't seem to have any injuries and neither did the girl, but they both seemed a mess. Actually everyone seemed a mess. Including herself she realized as blood was beginning to dry on her arm as it slowly dripped from her shoulder. She tried to cover it with her hand to stop it, but it seemed to keep going for now. "Hey are you both ok?" she tried to interrupt the boy's ramble, feeling a little bad. She realized that the talking was helping him calm down, which she never understood. "Are any of you hurt?"
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
Hearing a flapping of wings made the girl(?) worry. Was the panther going to attack? And WHY did it have wings in the first place?? Then the flapping stopped. Is it gone? Biscuit wondered. She quietly peeked out of the cupboard. Nothing. Where had the panther gone? Quietly tiptoeing out of her hiding spot, Biscuit looked around. No sign of the big cat. Would it come back? She couldn't take that chance. Although it would be a much better option to book it out of the classroom, she decided against it. Jaqueline swore she could hear something in the hall...
Hearing a flapping of wings made the girl(?) worry. Was the panther going to attack? And WHY did it have wings in the first place?? Then the flapping stopped. Is it gone? Biscuit wondered. She quietly peeked out of the cupboard. Nothing. Where had the panther gone? Quietly tiptoeing out of her hiding spot, Biscuit looked around. No sign of the big cat. Would it come back? She couldn't take that chance. Although it would be a much better option to book it out of the classroom, she decided against it. Jaqueline swore she could hear something in the hall...
Alex kept hos distance. Didnt take offemce in what Rory had to say either. He sat back down in the corner pf the room. He decided to stay with Rory and Aspen and protect them if something was bond to happen.
- Maybe you can do something too, Rory, try doing anything, use your imagination, i know you have got a good one.
He said, trying to sound calm.

He then turned to Kierra. He attempted a smile but it didnt look so great with his wolfish appearance it looked weird.
- Im fine, but that girl could use some help
He pointed his clawy fingure at Aspen.

~~~~~~~~

- Jackson I got blind. How am I supposed to be calm!?
He huffed at him but the words seemed to be calmer. They were right. He paniced way too much so he started to take in deep breaths. His blunted eyes were still trying to catch a glimpse of anything. The wound on his hand stoped bleeding which was because it seemed badly damaged. But for the hole to close, that will take at least a day, since its a see through hole. Yet at this moment nobody knows that yet. As the PE teacher he did have first aid skills, but how was he to preform them blindly.
- Your right though. I know got damn well how to calm down.
He added.

He took one deep breath. Finally trying to calm himself down. He managed to get his breathing undercontrol but the trembling was still there.
- Your skin... it feels weird.... what happened.... whats going on? If you havent realised I cant exactly tell. Is anyone else is hurt? Maybe I can tell you what to do
He said and tried to look in his direction. Which didnt he didnt achieve because he just knew the direction his voice was coming from.

Then he felt something. He turned around and with the hand that didnt have a hole inside of it he grabbed his tail. And he felt that. It freaked him out again. It was soft and fluffy and it was uncomfortable.
- Am i.... going mad.... or do I have a tail?
Alex kept hos distance. Didnt take offemce in what Rory had to say either. He sat back down in the corner pf the room. He decided to stay with Rory and Aspen and protect them if something was bond to happen.
- Maybe you can do something too, Rory, try doing anything, use your imagination, i know you have got a good one.
He said, trying to sound calm.

He then turned to Kierra. He attempted a smile but it didnt look so great with his wolfish appearance it looked weird.
- Im fine, but that girl could use some help
He pointed his clawy fingure at Aspen.

~~~~~~~~

- Jackson I got blind. How am I supposed to be calm!?
He huffed at him but the words seemed to be calmer. They were right. He paniced way too much so he started to take in deep breaths. His blunted eyes were still trying to catch a glimpse of anything. The wound on his hand stoped bleeding which was because it seemed badly damaged. But for the hole to close, that will take at least a day, since its a see through hole. Yet at this moment nobody knows that yet. As the PE teacher he did have first aid skills, but how was he to preform them blindly.
- Your right though. I know got damn well how to calm down.
He added.

He took one deep breath. Finally trying to calm himself down. He managed to get his breathing undercontrol but the trembling was still there.
- Your skin... it feels weird.... what happened.... whats going on? If you havent realised I cant exactly tell. Is anyone else is hurt? Maybe I can tell you what to do
He said and tried to look in his direction. Which didnt he didnt achieve because he just knew the direction his voice was coming from.

Then he felt something. He turned around and with the hand that didnt have a hole inside of it he grabbed his tail. And he felt that. It freaked him out again. It was soft and fluffy and it was uncomfortable.
- Am i.... going mad.... or do I have a tail?
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Jackson

“You’ll keep calm because freaking out is going to startle the children you’ve been trusted with.” Really they didn’t need students scared over their teacher flipping out. “I know emotions are high in... odd situations and natural disasters, but we’ve been trusted with them so it’s our job to make sure everything is okay when it isn’t. You can freak out later once you’re where the kids can’t see you, and we know everyone is safe.”

“Now, Blind? What happened to your eyes, you seemed perfectly healthy prior to the earthquake. Then again though, given the situation there’s no telling what might have happened to your eyes, or if it’s a normal answer even.” He made sure the cloth was tied securely, pulling a small flashlight out of one of the small pockets of his lab coat. His free hand skirted over the cut on Lukas’ head, before finally clicking on the flashlight.

He shone the light in Lukas’ eyes, quietly muttering to himself. “I’m not sure if your pupils will still dialate if they can’t see light... if not we’ll just have to watch for other signs of concussion. You seem fine, but one can never be too sure.” He clicked the light off again, moving away from Lukas and over to Oscar’s unconscious body.

A quick glance back confirmed what Lukas had asked. “Yes, you do.” He said it rather deadpan and nonchalant, going back to the task at hand. He noted that the uncomfortable feeling curling around his spine was still there, albeit being ignored considering he was more focused on other things at the moment. Just as he was about to begin working, another voice sounded in the room which seemed to be familiar— Katie Smith if he was right.

Looking over there didn’t exactly confirm any suspicions considering the... reptilian nature of the girl now. She said who she was though, and given the situation they would apparently just have to trust it. “Ms.Smith, Ms.Bradley and her son could probably assist you.” He shot a glance at Lukas. “Mr.Shan likely won’t be much help at the moment considering a current issue with vision,” that probably wasn’t ever going to go away in reality, “but if anyone needs medical attention I suggest bringing them back here.”

With that he returned back to what he was originally going to do, pulling open one of Oscar’s eyelids to shine the flashlight in his eye. There was no say in how hard the man had hit his head, so may as well make sure he’s mildly okay— or at least not concussed in any shape or form. The glitching, combined with what seemed to have happened to Katie, Lukas, apparently Felix, and himself, was certainly causing a bit of curiosity.

Whatever had happened, it was painfully obvious that was no normal earthquake.
Jackson

“You’ll keep calm because freaking out is going to startle the children you’ve been trusted with.” Really they didn’t need students scared over their teacher flipping out. “I know emotions are high in... odd situations and natural disasters, but we’ve been trusted with them so it’s our job to make sure everything is okay when it isn’t. You can freak out later once you’re where the kids can’t see you, and we know everyone is safe.”

“Now, Blind? What happened to your eyes, you seemed perfectly healthy prior to the earthquake. Then again though, given the situation there’s no telling what might have happened to your eyes, or if it’s a normal answer even.” He made sure the cloth was tied securely, pulling a small flashlight out of one of the small pockets of his lab coat. His free hand skirted over the cut on Lukas’ head, before finally clicking on the flashlight.

He shone the light in Lukas’ eyes, quietly muttering to himself. “I’m not sure if your pupils will still dialate if they can’t see light... if not we’ll just have to watch for other signs of concussion. You seem fine, but one can never be too sure.” He clicked the light off again, moving away from Lukas and over to Oscar’s unconscious body.

A quick glance back confirmed what Lukas had asked. “Yes, you do.” He said it rather deadpan and nonchalant, going back to the task at hand. He noted that the uncomfortable feeling curling around his spine was still there, albeit being ignored considering he was more focused on other things at the moment. Just as he was about to begin working, another voice sounded in the room which seemed to be familiar— Katie Smith if he was right.

Looking over there didn’t exactly confirm any suspicions considering the... reptilian nature of the girl now. She said who she was though, and given the situation they would apparently just have to trust it. “Ms.Smith, Ms.Bradley and her son could probably assist you.” He shot a glance at Lukas. “Mr.Shan likely won’t be much help at the moment considering a current issue with vision,” that probably wasn’t ever going to go away in reality, “but if anyone needs medical attention I suggest bringing them back here.”

With that he returned back to what he was originally going to do, pulling open one of Oscar’s eyelids to shine the flashlight in his eye. There was no say in how hard the man had hit his head, so may as well make sure he’s mildly okay— or at least not concussed in any shape or form. The glitching, combined with what seemed to have happened to Katie, Lukas, apparently Felix, and himself, was certainly causing a bit of curiosity.

Whatever had happened, it was painfully obvious that was no normal earthquake.
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Lukas' eyes didnt react to the light all, no matter how he shone it, they were blunt in color and lacked proper movement. Within seconds one could easily say that he truely couldnt see anything, and it also didnt seem like a concusion because of them lacking color. Lukas did the best he could to bottle up his emotions as best he could.

- Im calm, i think, can you please tell me whats going on? Or at least what ever you know because I suppose Im the only one who cant exactly.... see it?
He asked, his voice was still a bit shakey. He had to get a hold of himself and do something. Anything at all.
- I cant exactly do anything, but if someone needs first aid I can tell you what to do if you explain it to me. I suppose I can only do that much for now.

He let out all the air in his lungs in a big sigh. He was still holding his tail. Then he thought about how uncomfortably it was positioned. With his less wounded hand he searched the ground for something sharp. A piece of broken glass quickly found its way into his hand, after all, after an earthquake you would expect harmful debris. With the piece of glass he cut a hole in his trousers and let the tail come right through it, it definately felt more comfortable that way. He tried to move it and it came out as a twitch.
~ So now I have a tail, what good is a tail but no eyes? ~ He thought to himself.
Lukas' eyes didnt react to the light all, no matter how he shone it, they were blunt in color and lacked proper movement. Within seconds one could easily say that he truely couldnt see anything, and it also didnt seem like a concusion because of them lacking color. Lukas did the best he could to bottle up his emotions as best he could.

- Im calm, i think, can you please tell me whats going on? Or at least what ever you know because I suppose Im the only one who cant exactly.... see it?
He asked, his voice was still a bit shakey. He had to get a hold of himself and do something. Anything at all.
- I cant exactly do anything, but if someone needs first aid I can tell you what to do if you explain it to me. I suppose I can only do that much for now.

He let out all the air in his lungs in a big sigh. He was still holding his tail. Then he thought about how uncomfortably it was positioned. With his less wounded hand he searched the ground for something sharp. A piece of broken glass quickly found its way into his hand, after all, after an earthquake you would expect harmful debris. With the piece of glass he cut a hole in his trousers and let the tail come right through it, it definately felt more comfortable that way. He tried to move it and it came out as a twitch.
~ So now I have a tail, what good is a tail but no eyes? ~ He thought to himself.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Ana watched Jackson work, almost as if in a trance. Ashe was looking at his work... yeah, that was all. She tried to help Lukas keep calm, as well as Felix, who seemed to be steadily getting more antsy.

“Uh, yes, Ms. Smith...” she obviously noticed Katie’s form, but didn’t say anything of it and tried to react normally. Whatever this was was unfortunately very real, as much as Ana didn’t want to admit. Obviously the earthquake did more than rattle them and the school a little. It was... odd, though. And she could swear she fell through something before all of this, but her memory was still hazy. She shook her head slightly, trying to focus on the matter at hand.

“Yes, Katie what did you need? Most of all, are you and the others okay?” she finished.

Felix watched his mother act so normally around that... thing. When they were talking and his mother wasn’t looking, he sneaked out of the room. What the hell was happening? He didn’t know, but by god would he figure it out. The school looked like actual hell, to say the least, and it’s like he could hear everything times ten. In gravy, it practically gave him a headache as he wandered the hall, rubbing his temples.
Ana watched Jackson work, almost as if in a trance. Ashe was looking at his work... yeah, that was all. She tried to help Lukas keep calm, as well as Felix, who seemed to be steadily getting more antsy.

“Uh, yes, Ms. Smith...” she obviously noticed Katie’s form, but didn’t say anything of it and tried to react normally. Whatever this was was unfortunately very real, as much as Ana didn’t want to admit. Obviously the earthquake did more than rattle them and the school a little. It was... odd, though. And she could swear she fell through something before all of this, but her memory was still hazy. She shook her head slightly, trying to focus on the matter at hand.

“Yes, Katie what did you need? Most of all, are you and the others okay?” she finished.

Felix watched his mother act so normally around that... thing. When they were talking and his mother wasn’t looking, he sneaked out of the room. What the hell was happening? He didn’t know, but by god would he figure it out. The school looked like actual hell, to say the least, and it’s like he could hear everything times ten. In gravy, it practically gave him a headache as he wandered the hall, rubbing his temples.
FucILoG.pngimage0.gifa3zmj4c.png
Katie nodded and looked over at Ms. Bradley. “Everyone I’ve seen seems to be okay, yes, other than some handling the... situation better than others.” She surveyed the teachers themselves. All in all, Ana seemed to be the only one doing something about it - Jackson helped too, but not as much. He just talked. Don’t get me wrong, that’s important, but still. “And just so you know, I’m not the only one... like... this... I mean, I think I’m the only dragon, but...” she trailed off and looked in the hall. She was confused. What had happened? Was this change permanent? Were they still in Prairie Heights? She was scared, and so was everyone else, as it seemed.

But that wouldn’t do. Being a chatty sophomore, she wasn’t what you’d call a “role model” to most, but she didn’t need to go losing her head in front of everyone either. She needed to keep it together. Everyone did. Yes, it made sense to freak out at first, but after the initial panic it’s best to actually do something about it.

“Do... do you need anything?” She gave Mr. Brunswick a concerned look. He was... unconscious, for one, but still doing something quite strange. What had happened to him? His physical form didn’t appear that different... “Should I go get the nurse or bandages or something? I think the science classrooms all have a first aid kit, the others might as well.”

Lia didn’t respond for a moment. “... I don’t think I could’ve made that up,” she admitted to Tokala, turning back to look out the window. “My mind isn’t that creative. Or complex. Or weird.”

She turned completely around to face the window again, this time pressing herself up against it. If she looked down, she could see what she guessed was the dark forest floor... completely abandoned... wait, were those lights?

Little white spheres could barely be seen bobbing up and down along the ground level, like round lamps that people held and used for navigation. Surprised, Lia tapped the glass to get the other’s attention. “I think there’s people down there,” she said. “Look, there’s lights. I can see them.” She turned to look at Tokala and Skye. “Should we find a way to get down? I don’t think staying in this school is the best idea.”

Oscar groaned, the first sign that he’d been alive this whole time. His form stopped flickering, but it’d glitch every 5-7 seconds or so. He opened his eyes - or one of them, since one had already been opened for him - to see a flashlight in his face. “... Jackson?” He lightly pushed the light away from his face. “Stop that.”

He didn’t immediately notice anything wrong, other than a throbbing headache. When the final earthquake had struck, he’d fallen and hit his head on the floor pretty hard. There was probably a large bump on his head from the impact. There had been cracks everywhere, and children screaming, and the other teachers scrambling for order.

Groaning, Oscar managed to sit up, but he felt a little dizzy after doing so. Of course, being the on-task man he is, the first thing he asked was, “Did the aftershocks stop?” He hadn’t yet noticed his own illusionary mistakes or the blood on Lukas. Or anything, really.
Katie nodded and looked over at Ms. Bradley. “Everyone I’ve seen seems to be okay, yes, other than some handling the... situation better than others.” She surveyed the teachers themselves. All in all, Ana seemed to be the only one doing something about it - Jackson helped too, but not as much. He just talked. Don’t get me wrong, that’s important, but still. “And just so you know, I’m not the only one... like... this... I mean, I think I’m the only dragon, but...” she trailed off and looked in the hall. She was confused. What had happened? Was this change permanent? Were they still in Prairie Heights? She was scared, and so was everyone else, as it seemed.

But that wouldn’t do. Being a chatty sophomore, she wasn’t what you’d call a “role model” to most, but she didn’t need to go losing her head in front of everyone either. She needed to keep it together. Everyone did. Yes, it made sense to freak out at first, but after the initial panic it’s best to actually do something about it.

“Do... do you need anything?” She gave Mr. Brunswick a concerned look. He was... unconscious, for one, but still doing something quite strange. What had happened to him? His physical form didn’t appear that different... “Should I go get the nurse or bandages or something? I think the science classrooms all have a first aid kit, the others might as well.”

Lia didn’t respond for a moment. “... I don’t think I could’ve made that up,” she admitted to Tokala, turning back to look out the window. “My mind isn’t that creative. Or complex. Or weird.”

She turned completely around to face the window again, this time pressing herself up against it. If she looked down, she could see what she guessed was the dark forest floor... completely abandoned... wait, were those lights?

Little white spheres could barely be seen bobbing up and down along the ground level, like round lamps that people held and used for navigation. Surprised, Lia tapped the glass to get the other’s attention. “I think there’s people down there,” she said. “Look, there’s lights. I can see them.” She turned to look at Tokala and Skye. “Should we find a way to get down? I don’t think staying in this school is the best idea.”

Oscar groaned, the first sign that he’d been alive this whole time. His form stopped flickering, but it’d glitch every 5-7 seconds or so. He opened his eyes - or one of them, since one had already been opened for him - to see a flashlight in his face. “... Jackson?” He lightly pushed the light away from his face. “Stop that.”

He didn’t immediately notice anything wrong, other than a throbbing headache. When the final earthquake had struck, he’d fallen and hit his head on the floor pretty hard. There was probably a large bump on his head from the impact. There had been cracks everywhere, and children screaming, and the other teachers scrambling for order.

Groaning, Oscar managed to sit up, but he felt a little dizzy after doing so. Of course, being the on-task man he is, the first thing he asked was, “Did the aftershocks stop?” He hadn’t yet noticed his own illusionary mistakes or the blood on Lukas. Or anything, really.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Aspen watched Rory with an expression of confusion and fear, shaking her head when he said he thought she made the plant do that. “How could I do that? I’m just a girl!” She said, flinging her hand toward the plant. She jerked her arm back when the plant trembled in response, a few branches seeming to reach for her hand. “OOOkay. That’s a bit strange.” She said, starting to calm down outwardly, while her heart was still racing inside. When the girl who’s shot the arrow came over and asked if they were hurt Aspen scanned her up and down. “I’m alright. But you don’t look so good.” She said, eyes flicking to the blood.
Aspen watched Rory with an expression of confusion and fear, shaking her head when he said he thought she made the plant do that. “How could I do that? I’m just a girl!” She said, flinging her hand toward the plant. She jerked her arm back when the plant trembled in response, a few branches seeming to reach for her hand. “OOOkay. That’s a bit strange.” She said, starting to calm down outwardly, while her heart was still racing inside. When the girl who’s shot the arrow came over and asked if they were hurt Aspen scanned her up and down. “I’m alright. But you don’t look so good.” She said, eyes flicking to the blood.
Jjr11Cm.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16