Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eightleaf Town RP -- Dangerous Company
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Cryoluxa @akrimau

((Ah, sorry. I didn't have anything to add so I just stayed silent. ^^;; ))
@Cryoluxa @akrimau

((Ah, sorry. I didn't have anything to add so I just stayed silent. ^^;; ))
tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@GenesisReborn

((That's perfectly valid! Never feel pressured to post if you can't think of anything to add. We just want to make sure you're not excluded, and have a chance to post what you want to in case you do have something to add. :) ))
@GenesisReborn

((That's perfectly valid! Never feel pressured to post if you can't think of anything to add. We just want to make sure you're not excluded, and have a chance to post what you want to in case you do have something to add. :) ))
@cryoluxa

"He's right, son," Savik said gently. "Can you help us out here?"

((Just to make sure, you are controlling Murin right?))
@cryoluxa

"He's right, son," Savik said gently. "Can you help us out here?"

((Just to make sure, you are controlling Murin right?))
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight

((Ah, no. You're the one who introduced him, so he's yours. It never even occurred to me that someone else would make one of my own NPC's. So, it's up to you how he responds. I was going to throw something together, but it looked like you already had that covered. Let me know if you need any help with in-character knowledge or what have you.))
@Azurenight

((Ah, no. You're the one who introduced him, so he's yours. It never even occurred to me that someone else would make one of my own NPC's. So, it's up to you how he responds. I was going to throw something together, but it looked like you already had that covered. Let me know if you need any help with in-character knowledge or what have you.))
@Azurenight @GenesisReborn @akrimau

((It looks like people forgot about this/got hardcore stuck for whatever reason, so last call before I move the plot forward. Anything you guys wanted to say?))
@Azurenight @GenesisReborn @akrimau

((It looks like people forgot about this/got hardcore stuck for whatever reason, so last call before I move the plot forward. Anything you guys wanted to say?))
((@cryoluxa id be good with you moving the plot forward im not really sure what to do here. Sorry for ghosting I kknda lost track of the thread and also college is. You know))
((@cryoluxa id be good with you moving the plot forward im not really sure what to do here. Sorry for ghosting I kknda lost track of the thread and also college is. You know))
Untitled-2.png
@akrimau

((Of course; I understand. I'll give it some more time (like, a week or something in case they can only really check things on weekends) before I move things forward to let the other two have a chance to give input, just in case. Then I'll jump people ahead if there's nothing else to add. Look forward to it. :) ))
@akrimau

((Of course; I understand. I'll give it some more time (like, a week or something in case they can only really check things on weekends) before I move things forward to let the other two have a chance to give input, just in case. Then I'll jump people ahead if there's nothing else to add. Look forward to it. :) ))
@Cryoluxa

((I've got nothing to add. I'm good with moving forwards.))
@Cryoluxa

((I've got nothing to add. I'm good with moving forwards.))
tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@akrimau @GenesisReborn

((Since Azurenight's on a different timeline than you guys, I'll go ahead and move you forward and wait for a response on the other side of things, whether that response comes in the form of a "yeah, go ahead," another post, or a "wait!"))

Once the introductions were concluded, and following that, the party's reprieve ended, they continued on their way. Eventually, the lot of them emerged from the last, obscuring copse of trees and emerged onto the scalp of a cliff. Moored in the waters below was a ship. Lovell grew a wide grin, the points of his teeth glinting in the sunlight. Then, he turned to stand before the other dragons.

"This 'ere's th' ship I'm usin'! Yer about t' fly into my territory. My ship, my rules, no matter who owns who. Understood?" Lovell announced, his last question holding a growling rumble of warning.

Albus nodded carelessly in response while Fergus yelped and ducked away. As usual, Ondine didn't respond at all. Arianna didn't, either, just keeping her eyes down, as she'd grown accustomed to doing.

"U-understood, sir!" Fergus squeaked.
@akrimau @GenesisReborn

((Since Azurenight's on a different timeline than you guys, I'll go ahead and move you forward and wait for a response on the other side of things, whether that response comes in the form of a "yeah, go ahead," another post, or a "wait!"))

Once the introductions were concluded, and following that, the party's reprieve ended, they continued on their way. Eventually, the lot of them emerged from the last, obscuring copse of trees and emerged onto the scalp of a cliff. Moored in the waters below was a ship. Lovell grew a wide grin, the points of his teeth glinting in the sunlight. Then, he turned to stand before the other dragons.

"This 'ere's th' ship I'm usin'! Yer about t' fly into my territory. My ship, my rules, no matter who owns who. Understood?" Lovell announced, his last question holding a growling rumble of warning.

Albus nodded carelessly in response while Fergus yelped and ducked away. As usual, Ondine didn't respond at all. Arianna didn't, either, just keeping her eyes down, as she'd grown accustomed to doing.

"U-understood, sir!" Fergus squeaked.
Bubblegum nods. "Okay!" She answers chipperly. She tilts her head at the ship. "I'm excited! I've never been on a boat like that before."

@cryoluxa
Bubblegum nods. "Okay!" She answers chipperly. She tilts her head at the ship. "I'm excited! I've never been on a boat like that before."

@cryoluxa
Untitled-2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7