Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Demonically Troubled OOC
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 199 200
Im staying with one character for now but if it progresses to the point where someone would be left alone i can make another character.
Im staying with one character for now but if it progresses to the point where someone would be left alone i can make another character.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Gula

Would you be interested in this?
@Gula

Would you be interested in this?
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
Is it bad that I laughed a little bit when I saw that the physical education teacher was a succubus?

@/Zuron - I'm afraid that I don't have much time to work on even my own writing. I probably won't have time to do this.

I did think of a character nonetheless. He's a vampire who tends to complain every time someone brings up a vampire stereotype. He tends to try and be that edgy guy in the corner, but he just comes off as a weird, pastel goth. Most people treat him like a biohazard, but proper management and special medication make it nearly impossible to transmit vampirism from him. His father sent him to this school because he was being hassled at his original one. He did shove a 6' 6" football star through a wall. But, that footballer did deserve it.

"Just because I get bad sunburns and can't eat lettuce doesn't make me evil, it just makes me a hippie... Or a Vampire" - That's what I thought of and I think it's funny.
Is it bad that I laughed a little bit when I saw that the physical education teacher was a succubus?

@/Zuron - I'm afraid that I don't have much time to work on even my own writing. I probably won't have time to do this.

I did think of a character nonetheless. He's a vampire who tends to complain every time someone brings up a vampire stereotype. He tends to try and be that edgy guy in the corner, but he just comes off as a weird, pastel goth. Most people treat him like a biohazard, but proper management and special medication make it nearly impossible to transmit vampirism from him. His father sent him to this school because he was being hassled at his original one. He did shove a 6' 6" football star through a wall. But, that footballer did deserve it.

"Just because I get bad sunburns and can't eat lettuce doesn't make me evil, it just makes me a hippie... Or a Vampire" - That's what I thought of and I think it's funny.
Gula.gif
@Gula
1. No it is not bad that you laughed about the P.E. teacher being a succubus, that was on purpose and I still snicker about it XD
2. It's a pity that you won't be able to do this. Still, good luck finding time for your own writing!
3. Your character is awesome, and if you're okay with it I may grab him as an NPC.
@Gula
1. No it is not bad that you laughed about the P.E. teacher being a succubus, that was on purpose and I still snicker about it XD
2. It's a pity that you won't be able to do this. Still, good luck finding time for your own writing!
3. Your character is awesome, and if you're okay with it I may grab him as an NPC.
2bbMm1c.pngOne for sorrow, two for joy...936TVGr.png
@MistressMagpie

Okay, I was wondering if that was an accident. I would find it funny if she were actually very prudishly dressed most of the time, not a stereotype succubus. Like a track suit maybe. Robustness is probably fine though.

And thank you, if I find the time, I might see about getting into roleplaying sometime.

Its fine if you use him, sure! Would you like a name?
@MistressMagpie

Okay, I was wondering if that was an accident. I would find it funny if she were actually very prudishly dressed most of the time, not a stereotype succubus. Like a track suit maybe. Robustness is probably fine though.

And thank you, if I find the time, I might see about getting into roleplaying sometime.

Its fine if you use him, sure! Would you like a name?
Gula.gif
@Gula
Nope ;p She does dress prudishly most of the time and does her best not to use her power on the students, but she's still the teacher with the record number of student crushes every year. As in, students with crushes on her, not students she has a crush on.

And a name would be lovely, but it's not necessary!
@Gula
Nope ;p She does dress prudishly most of the time and does her best not to use her power on the students, but she's still the teacher with the record number of student crushes every year. As in, students with crushes on her, not students she has a crush on.

And a name would be lovely, but it's not necessary!
@MistressMagpie there is one student that wont have a crush on her XD she cant seduce him with her looks :3
@MistressMagpie there is one student that wont have a crush on her XD she cant seduce him with her looks :3
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@ImaTiger
Oh, absolutely! Nowhere near all the students end up with crushes on her, just far more do than they do with the other teachers XD She finds it very frustrating...
@ImaTiger
Oh, absolutely! Nowhere near all the students end up with crushes on her, just far more do than they do with the other teachers XD She finds it very frustrating...
I'd go with Dorian Bunea for my vampire boy! I don't know if he would be interested in the Physical Ed teacher or not, I'll let you play around with that.
I'd go with Dorian Bunea for my vampire boy! I don't know if he would be interested in the Physical Ed teacher or not, I'll let you play around with that.
Gula.gif
Cool, thanks!
Cool, thanks!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 199 200