Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Demonically Troubled OOC
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200
Devon might ignore his advice, but he might not, so who knows.

No, no, not like catching his breath. Just horrifically. https://******/images/L4F4a3 like Phoebe in friends. Just looking like a guy drowning on land.
Devon might ignore his advice, but he might not, so who knows.

No, no, not like catching his breath. Just horrifically. https://******/images/L4F4a3 like Phoebe in friends. Just looking like a guy drowning on land.
Drowning is, I guess, also not being able to catch one's breath. In a way.
Drowning is, I guess, also not being able to catch one's breath. In a way.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
True, true. But I meant like flailing.
True, true. But I meant like flailing.
Marcel could relate mentally I think. Just flopping about, hoping not to worsen his life further.

I am thinking of a scenario too, gimme a minute to write it out.

I am imagining Marcel getting ready to run, and Lukas "sees" him and sort of following him, taunting challenging him a bit. Then, over time, others like Devon or Dante will show up.
Marcel could relate mentally I think. Just flopping about, hoping not to worsen his life further.

I am thinking of a scenario too, gimme a minute to write it out.

I am imagining Marcel getting ready to run, and Lukas "sees" him and sort of following him, taunting challenging him a bit. Then, over time, others like Devon or Dante will show up.
Aww my heart. Poor Marcel.
Cas is a lover of sport, but he's not special with it, he's just sort of... There. Like that one guy who wants to be on a hockey team but holds the stick thing wrong.
I know nothing about sports.
Aww my heart. Poor Marcel.
Cas is a lover of sport, but he's not special with it, he's just sort of... There. Like that one guy who wants to be on a hockey team but holds the stick thing wrong.
I know nothing about sports.
Not everyone can be athletically inclined. Marcel isn't either, but he has worked very hard to get where he is physically.
Not everyone can be athletically inclined. Marcel isn't either, but he has worked very hard to get where he is physically.
True. Cas hasn't really lucked out with athletics and academia. But he's good at what he knows, and that's enough for him.
True. Cas hasn't really lucked out with athletics and academia. But he's good at what he knows, and that's enough for him.
That's about right for Marcel too, unless he wants to overcome something like his weight or bullied status.
That's about right for Marcel too, unless he wants to overcome something like his weight or bullied status.
That's fair. Cas just doesn't see the point in changing.
That's fair. Cas just doesn't see the point in changing.
Then they can flop about together, mondays through fridays, no more than forty hours a week, 20 vacation days per year.
Then they can flop about together, mondays through fridays, no more than forty hours a week, 20 vacation days per year.
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200