Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcome to the Jungle [OOC|OPEN]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@SuddenShimmer Yep! We’re trying to fill just short of a high school, here (just short because I don’t want to drown in characters).

Also go with werewolf because demons and angels aren’t allowed
@SuddenShimmer Yep! We’re trying to fill just short of a high school, here (just short because I don’t want to drown in characters).

Also go with werewolf because demons and angels aren’t allowed
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Hey Sudden!

I might make another chara to fill out slots, I dunno
Hey Sudden!

I might make another chara to fill out slots, I dunno
FucILoG.pngimage0.gifa3zmj4c.png
I’ll probably open ic tomorrow, for now gn
I’ll probably open ic tomorrow, for now gn
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Well not exactly sure what to add? Literally anything since he is mortal? Poison is deadly, sickness can be too, a hard enough blow kills him. Fire, especially deadly since he is furry. Basically anything that kills a mortal kills him with silver being super effective. So i dunno what else u want me to put there

I removed the other ability
Well not exactly sure what to add? Literally anything since he is mortal? Poison is deadly, sickness can be too, a hard enough blow kills him. Fire, especially deadly since he is furry. Basically anything that kills a mortal kills him with silver being super effective. So i dunno what else u want me to put there

I removed the other ability
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Nickname:
Arloy

Name:
Ana Bradley. “That’s Ms. Bradley!” cue a short, not intimidating at all woman putting her hands on her hips and trying to look intimidating.

Age/Grade/Class:
37 | 11-12 Grade Mathematics

Appearance:
Ana is a short, older woman standing at the adorable height of 5’1”. She is rather bony, actually, and it makes her look even smaller. Her black hair has streaks of grey that she desperately tries to hide as she puts thousands of products in her hair each morning. She always looks sharp, however, with comfy and light colored clothes that make a comforting air around her. She is almost never seen not smiling nowadays, and she has more wrinkles because of it. Of course, she desperately tries to cover those with make up, too. She has striking blue eyes that always gleam with... mischief? No, it really couldn’t be. Maybe her and her son weren’t so different after all.

Art soon...ish.

Personality:
A year ago, she was always so quiet and soft spoken. She was always hiding behind her hair or her hands, but she was always a great teacher and great with children. In fact, she seemed to never want to leave the school. Now though, she is seen smiling more than everything. All in all, she seems a lot happier, and she’s one of those teachers that fatten her students up with cookies she baked the night before if they do well in class. ...Yes, she realizes that they are teenagers, but who doesn’t love cookies?

Special Stuff:
It’s no surprise she gained the power of Numeromancy, the ability to read strings of numbers and tell the future. She can see everything like a math problem- the exact angles of things, measurements, probabilities... it’s all like a second sense, now.

Not-So-Special Stuff:
Numeromancy is just fortune telling- it is sometimes extremely vague. It’s like a prophecy that you have to figure out, and sometimes mull over and even miss. Because of this, in dire situations sometimes this isn’t always the best decision.

Other:
Her husband used to visit a lot around a year ago, but he’s out of the picture now. He seemed gruff and the questionable sort of type, like the kind of person you’d be wary to talk to. He hasn’t been seen in a long time, and Ana no longer wears her silver wedding ring.

Yes, she is Felix’s mom, a fact she will never let him forget. Let’s just say she’s strangely scary when she’s actually angry. Although she doesn’t quite pack a PUNCH.

Whoo, another character before I hit the hay
Nickname:
Arloy

Name:
Ana Bradley. “That’s Ms. Bradley!” cue a short, not intimidating at all woman putting her hands on her hips and trying to look intimidating.

Age/Grade/Class:
37 | 11-12 Grade Mathematics

Appearance:
Ana is a short, older woman standing at the adorable height of 5’1”. She is rather bony, actually, and it makes her look even smaller. Her black hair has streaks of grey that she desperately tries to hide as she puts thousands of products in her hair each morning. She always looks sharp, however, with comfy and light colored clothes that make a comforting air around her. She is almost never seen not smiling nowadays, and she has more wrinkles because of it. Of course, she desperately tries to cover those with make up, too. She has striking blue eyes that always gleam with... mischief? No, it really couldn’t be. Maybe her and her son weren’t so different after all.

Art soon...ish.

Personality:
A year ago, she was always so quiet and soft spoken. She was always hiding behind her hair or her hands, but she was always a great teacher and great with children. In fact, she seemed to never want to leave the school. Now though, she is seen smiling more than everything. All in all, she seems a lot happier, and she’s one of those teachers that fatten her students up with cookies she baked the night before if they do well in class. ...Yes, she realizes that they are teenagers, but who doesn’t love cookies?

Special Stuff:
It’s no surprise she gained the power of Numeromancy, the ability to read strings of numbers and tell the future. She can see everything like a math problem- the exact angles of things, measurements, probabilities... it’s all like a second sense, now.

Not-So-Special Stuff:
Numeromancy is just fortune telling- it is sometimes extremely vague. It’s like a prophecy that you have to figure out, and sometimes mull over and even miss. Because of this, in dire situations sometimes this isn’t always the best decision.

Other:
Her husband used to visit a lot around a year ago, but he’s out of the picture now. He seemed gruff and the questionable sort of type, like the kind of person you’d be wary to talk to. He hasn’t been seen in a long time, and Ana no longer wears her silver wedding ring.

Yes, she is Felix’s mom, a fact she will never let him forget. Let’s just say she’s strangely scary when she’s actually angry. Although she doesn’t quite pack a PUNCH.

Whoo, another character before I hit the hay
@EmeraldWaters im reading everyones posts now and Rory and Alex could be friends if you want. :3 Alex can have a highschool crush on his cousin.
Since Rory is a Geek and Alex a nerd it could be one of those relationships where Rory gets Alex to relax and Alex helps Rory with his studies. If your up for that
Sorry for the ping. Wanted to get ur attention.
@EmeraldWaters im reading everyones posts now and Rory and Alex could be friends if you want. :3 Alex can have a highschool crush on his cousin.
Since Rory is a Geek and Alex a nerd it could be one of those relationships where Rory gets Alex to relax and Alex helps Rory with his studies. If your up for that
Sorry for the ping. Wanted to get ur attention.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
[b]Nickname[/b]: Red, Ram, Pam or any combination of the three [b]Name[/b]: Ophelia Kelly [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Age/Grade/Class[/b]: 17, Senior [b]Appearance[/b]: A tall, buff individual, Ophelia is at her physical best from hitting the gym nearly every day and participating in boxing. Standing at 6’0", her jade green eyes are framed by her lionsmane of brown wavy hair on her head, which she usually ties into a ponytail to keep out of her way. Sporting a black leather jacket, various rock band t-shirts, ripped jeans and steel toed boots, Ophelia looks like your average greaser kid from the 50s. No one usually questions her slightly outdated fashion choices though because of intimidating stance and height. When taken to the other world, the only noticeable difference in her appearance is that her canines are longer and tend to lean sideways, with the lower ones barely sticking out over her lips, similar to a bulldog [b]Personality[/b]: Ophelia is a loud, extroverted individual with a taste for danger. Brash, brave and bold, she tends to run headfirst into situations without analyzing anything, relying on instinct, athletics and charm to pull her through. With a “my way or the highway” attitude and fiery temper, she can be difficult to work with in most situations, and usually accomplished things on her own. This has lead to her having a few trust issues, making it hard for her to get close to people, or show a soft side in general. But if you manage to win her over you'll have a fiercely loyal companion who will do just about anything for you. She also has soft side hidden under many layers that she only shows to people she trusts the most, mostly in the form of cuddling and hugs. [b]Special Stuff[/b]: [img]http://conan.paintings.free.fr/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Chien-Lion01.png[/img] Image from Google Images, not mine. Has the ability to turn into a giant foo dog. Her dog form stands at about 5’6", and is 7’0" not including the tail. The dog is strong, has a great sense of smell, and can run long distances , along with being able to carry two regular sized people if need be. [b]Not-So-Special Stuff[/b]: While in dog form, Ophelia basically gives up her brains for brawn. While she might be smarter than an average animal and can understand who's a friend and who's a foe, you can't expect much else from her. Her foo form also can't swim and is afraid of large bodies of water. While her clothes do change and meld into the foo form with her (Gotta keep it pg-13 here), she can't carry anything or have large objects change with her. Changing forms also is a mildly painful and exhaustive process, taking about a minute switch to and from her form. Ophelia also needs to eat and sleep a lot to keep up with the toll on her calories, so she almost needs to be constantly snacking or taking naps. [b]Other[/b]: Major show off, does stupid stuff for attention. Disaster Bi Loves fighting, and hand to hand combat. She's that person who'll PUNCH your arm to great you. Only real weapon she likes is a wooden baseball bat that she [s]stole[/s] borrowed from the school. Doesn't really care that the school was transported to a magical jungle. She'll miss her dad, but otherwise her home life wasn't amazing. Her foo dog form is a huge cuddlebug and acts like a big puppy if it's not fighting or doing anything else. Ophelia denies this and claims she's a scary monster. No one's allowed to ride her in foo dog form unless she gives her explicit permission. She'll beat you up once she turns back into human Will probably group together with older or more powerful schoolmates. Is probably going to run and explore the jungle instead of staying at the school during the day. Who needs algebra when you could instead fight dragons? Decided to make a character. Might be slower in posting cause of school and homework, but I'll try to reply at least once a day. I'm also subbed to the channel, so no need to ping me.
Nickname: Red, Ram, Pam or any combination of the three
Name: Ophelia Kelly
Age/Grade/Class: 17, Senior
Appearance: A tall, buff individual, Ophelia is at her physical best from hitting the gym nearly every day and participating in boxing. Standing at 6’0", her jade green eyes are framed by her lionsmane of brown wavy hair on her head, which she usually ties into a ponytail to keep out of her way. Sporting a black leather jacket, various rock band t-shirts, ripped jeans and steel toed boots, Ophelia looks like your average greaser kid from the 50s. No one usually questions her slightly outdated fashion choices though because of intimidating stance and height. When taken to the other world, the only noticeable difference in her appearance is that her canines are longer and tend to lean sideways, with the lower ones barely sticking out over her lips, similar to a bulldog
Personality: Ophelia is a loud, extroverted individual with a taste for danger. Brash, brave and bold, she tends to run headfirst into situations without analyzing anything, relying on instinct, athletics and charm to pull her through. With a “my way or the highway” attitude and fiery temper, she can be difficult to work with in most situations, and usually accomplished things on her own. This has lead to her having a few trust issues, making it hard for her to get close to people, or show a soft side in general. But if you manage to win her over you'll have a fiercely loyal companion who will do just about anything for you. She also has soft side hidden under many layers that she only shows to people she trusts the most, mostly in the form of cuddling and hugs.
Special Stuff:
Chien-Lion01.png
Image from Google Images, not mine.
Has the ability to turn into a giant foo dog. Her dog form stands at about 5’6", and is 7’0" not including the tail. The dog is strong, has a great sense of smell, and can run long distances , along with being able to carry two regular sized people if need be.
Not-So-Special Stuff: While in dog form, Ophelia basically gives up her brains for brawn. While she might be smarter than an average animal and can understand who's a friend and who's a foe, you can't expect much else from her. Her foo form also can't swim and is afraid of large bodies of water. While her clothes do change and meld into the foo form with her (Gotta keep it pg-13 here), she can't carry anything or have large objects change with her. Changing forms also is a mildly painful and exhaustive process, taking about a minute switch to and from her form. Ophelia also needs to eat and sleep a lot to keep up with the toll on her calories, so she almost needs to be constantly snacking or taking naps.
Other:
Major show off, does stupid stuff for attention.
Disaster Bi
Loves fighting, and hand to hand combat. She's that person who'll PUNCH your arm to great you.
Only real weapon she likes is a wooden baseball bat that she stole borrowed from the school.
Doesn't really care that the school was transported to a magical jungle. She'll miss her dad, but otherwise her home life wasn't amazing.
Her foo dog form is a huge cuddlebug and acts like a big puppy if it's not fighting or doing anything else. Ophelia denies this and claims she's a scary monster.
No one's allowed to ride her in foo dog form unless she gives her explicit permission. She'll beat you up once she turns back into human
Will probably group together with older or more powerful schoolmates.
Is probably going to run and explore the jungle instead of staying at the school during the day. Who needs algebra when you could instead fight dragons?

Decided to make a character. Might be slower in posting cause of school and homework, but I'll try to reply at least once a day. I'm also subbed to the channel, so no need to ping me.
__________________________ ART
ART SHOP
Howdy :o)
theultimatecatsig.gif
@Relics

Sorry is there still time for me to join? I'm trying to quickly write an app and I'll put a picture later in I think, but is there still time?
@Relics

Sorry is there still time for me to join? I'm trying to quickly write an app and I'll put a picture later in I think, but is there still time?
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
@Rampamred
Omg haha, I think Ophelia and Felix will get along great

@RaynoxAura
She’s currently asleep, but make the app anyways! It’s always good to see someone new
@Rampamred
Omg haha, I think Ophelia and Felix will get along great

@RaynoxAura
She’s currently asleep, but make the app anyways! It’s always good to see someone new
@Rampared do you want your oc to my Lukas' pet student? Considering he is the PE teacher
@Rampared do you want your oc to my Lukas' pet student? Considering he is the PE teacher
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47