Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcome to the Jungle [OOC|OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
oh i get it now

hm maybe 1 or 2 more people would be good? If we don't get more forms soon though then we'd probably be fine just starting it out, maybe leaving it open or something

in the meantime anyone want their oc to be friends with rory or skye already? I'd like for them to have at least some sort of connection to someone before rp starts, whether it's an ex, a best friend, someone they don't like or someone with a crush on them, etc.
oh i get it now

hm maybe 1 or 2 more people would be good? If we don't get more forms soon though then we'd probably be fine just starting it out, maybe leaving it open or something

in the meantime anyone want their oc to be friends with rory or skye already? I'd like for them to have at least some sort of connection to someone before rp starts, whether it's an ex, a best friend, someone they don't like or someone with a crush on them, etc.
We have at least one of everyone, except residents, so whenever is fine! I agree with Emerald, though. If anyone wants to be friends with/know/etc. Felix before we begin that would be cool with me ALSO I just remembered who I loosely based Felix off of haha. He can kind of summon an organ like this girl: [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/171960908f8bb3ff54bc64a977c41d83/tumblr_npkbxnUVUE1s0fo0zo1_400.gif[/img] and it does... uh, stuff. I need to figure that out.
We have at least one of everyone, except residents, so whenever is fine!

I agree with Emerald, though. If anyone wants to be friends with/know/etc. Felix before we begin that would be cool with me

ALSO I just remembered who I loosely based Felix off of haha. He can kind of summon an organ like this girl: tumblr_npkbxnUVUE1s0fo0zo1_400.gif and it does... uh, stuff. I need to figure that out.
FucILoG.pngimage0.gifa3zmj4c.png
Well, I want as few residents as possible, so none is good with me.

Lia probably doesn’t have friends, unless one of your characters is the really sweet type to try and thaw someone solitary (because if it’s the persistently annoying type, then they’re not friends, I can tell you that). Katie probably calls everyone her friend, but if you want to be a close friend to a chatty person she can do that too.

And I’m completely cool with being able to summon a magic organ, but you might have to run me by with some powers and potential weaknesses if it does more than make music. Out of curiousity can other people play it because Lia loves playing piano and that could help her in Junglearia with potential stress and anxiety
Well, I want as few residents as possible, so none is good with me.

Lia probably doesn’t have friends, unless one of your characters is the really sweet type to try and thaw someone solitary (because if it’s the persistently annoying type, then they’re not friends, I can tell you that). Katie probably calls everyone her friend, but if you want to be a close friend to a chatty person she can do that too.

And I’m completely cool with being able to summon a magic organ, but you might have to run me by with some powers and potential weaknesses if it does more than make music. Out of curiousity can other people play it because Lia loves playing piano and that could help her in Junglearia with potential stress and anxiety
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Hmm, I say we wait and see if any more people are interested, some more characters would be nice.

Maybe my twins could be friends with Katie and/or Skye? I imagine Holly would get along great with either and possibly drag Kodi along with her! Of course Kodi wouldn’t want to hang out with a bunch of girls so he could be friends with one of the older male students?
Hmm, I say we wait and see if any more people are interested, some more characters would be nice.

Maybe my twins could be friends with Katie and/or Skye? I imagine Holly would get along great with either and possibly drag Kodi along with her! Of course Kodi wouldn’t want to hang out with a bunch of girls so he could be friends with one of the older male students?
I think Holly and Katie could get along
I think Holly and Katie could get along
sz13nwR.png
Yeah, sure! I’m thinking it should probably connected to his soul and whatnot, so if it gets damaged it potentially means death. And sure, he’d probably let you play it if you were SUPER careful and all. I’ll have to think more about the papers, but I say it has to do with the mood of the song.

For an example, a soothing song could perhaps make people fall asleep if their willpower was low enough, and stuff. Nothing too crazy, maybe some stuff to bolster teammates? Get adrenaline flowing and stuff

Also Felix would be super into helping the lonely kids. He’d try not to be too annoying and pushy, cause he was like that once haha
Yeah, sure! I’m thinking it should probably connected to his soul and whatnot, so if it gets damaged it potentially means death. And sure, he’d probably let you play it if you were SUPER careful and all. I’ll have to think more about the papers, but I say it has to do with the mood of the song.

For an example, a soothing song could perhaps make people fall asleep if their willpower was low enough, and stuff. Nothing too crazy, maybe some stuff to bolster teammates? Get adrenaline flowing and stuff

Also Felix would be super into helping the lonely kids. He’d try not to be too annoying and pushy, cause he was like that once haha
That makes sense, for the organ

But the real question is can he play “Welcome to the Jungle” by Guns ‘N Roses
That makes sense, for the organ

But the real question is can he play “Welcome to the Jungle” by Guns ‘N Roses
sz13nwR.png
asking the real questions I see

I think Skye would get along well with the twins, and just like Holly would drag Kodi into it, she would also probably drag Rory into her little group. Or Rory would tag along because he has no one else to talk to. Maybe Rory and Kodi could bond over being stuck there with their siblings/cousins, lol
asking the real questions I see

I think Skye would get along well with the twins, and just like Holly would drag Kodi into it, she would also probably drag Rory into her little group. Or Rory would tag along because he has no one else to talk to. Maybe Rory and Kodi could bond over being stuck there with their siblings/cousins, lol
He can play anything from meme music to classical. Hell, slamming his face on the keys probably still sound good
He can play anything from meme music to classical. Hell, slamming his face on the keys probably still sound good
*Me debating on joining but glancing between a demon and werewolf in trying to decide which of my characters to base this one around/alter for this rp. Also knowing that I probably shouldn’t join another rp deep down rn but like... y’know*

Hello, still got room?
*Me debating on joining but glancing between a demon and werewolf in trying to decide which of my characters to base this one around/alter for this rp. Also knowing that I probably shouldn’t join another rp deep down rn but like... y’know*

Hello, still got room?
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47