Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcome to the Jungle [OOC|OPEN]
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46 47
Oscar: Hi guys, I’m here too...
Oscar: Hi guys, I’m here too...
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
So. Without the nurse I guess that makes Jackson the next best thing? Biology teacher has to know something about anatomy, or at least how to keep people alive right lol
So. Without the nurse I guess that makes Jackson the next best thing? Biology teacher has to know something about anatomy, or at least how to keep people alive right lol
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
And im off to bed :/ will be around 5am, unless i cant sleep again, thats 20 fr time i think
And im off to bed :/ will be around 5am, unless i cant sleep again, thats 20 fr time i think
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Is the only thing weird about Jackson his mouth extension? Ana is about to pass out, I swear to god haha

Alright Tig! See you later
Is the only thing weird about Jackson his mouth extension? Ana is about to pass out, I swear to god haha

Alright Tig! See you later
FucILoG.pngimage0.gifa3zmj4c.png
Lukas doesn’t have super healing... that’s a little fast for his cut to close. @ImaTiger

Jackson is a crazy alchemist
Lukas doesn’t have super healing... that’s a little fast for his cut to close. @ImaTiger

Jackson is a crazy alchemist
sz13nwR.png
So, Tokala is in the hall right now. She’s going to start to head to the English classroom to go find Biscuit, (or, rather, Naya is) but if anyone is in need of interaction, they can catch her as she follows her winged panther to go find the interdemon.
So, Tokala is in the hall right now. She’s going to start to head to the English classroom to go find Biscuit, (or, rather, Naya is) but if anyone is in need of interaction, they can catch her as she follows her winged panther to go find the interdemon.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Lia might follow, even if Emerald doesn’t respond (I think they’re offline)
Lia might follow, even if Emerald doesn’t respond (I think they’re offline)
sz13nwR.png
That’s ok. I just want to get her ready for an interaction, and I’m probably going to be treating Naya and Tokala as separate characters - where one goes, the other needn’t follow.
That’s ok. I just want to get her ready for an interaction, and I’m probably going to be treating Naya and Tokala as separate characters - where one goes, the other needn’t follow.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
@Arloy

That’s visible atm, yes. He’s got black marks all down his spine from where the tendrils will be eventually though (his hands are fine despite being able to make them sharp, so that’s cool lol)

@Relics

Gotta love the biology teacher who finds the changes interesting lol
@Arloy

That’s visible atm, yes. He’s got black marks all down his spine from where the tendrils will be eventually though (his hands are fine despite being able to make them sharp, so that’s cool lol)

@Relics

Gotta love the biology teacher who finds the changes interesting lol
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
oh poor Biscuit
spooked by Alex and now is gonna be spooked by a panther
oh poor Biscuit
spooked by Alex and now is gonna be spooked by a panther
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46 47