Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcome to the Jungle [OOC|OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
[url=https://fontmeme.com/fonts/annstone-font/][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180814/b590f2d0876290c630e29ce6da221dc8.png[/img][/url] [center][i][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=355975]Creator[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2506810]IC Thread[/url] | [url=https://fontmeme.com/fonts/annstone-font/]Font Generator[/url] | OOC Thread (you are here) | [url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=424678&hilit=Cecelia+winged+human]Inspiration[/url][/i][/center] Hey. Hey you. Put down that iPod and pay attention. High school is boring, right? Wake up, go to school, do homework, go to bed. Repeat. Totally boring, unless you go someplace like Hogwarts, in which case I envy you. Kick Voldemort’s butt for me. Well, I’ve got good news for you: things are about to get a little more interesting. Better enjoy that coli grinding while you can, ‘cause it’ll be the last one you do for a while. You, being your oblivious self, have no idea that your Average-Joe high school is sitting atop a magical faultline. Yep. Magic. As in, dragons, warlocks, crazy quests, and all that damsel-in-distress business. In the unlikely event that the faultline cracks, your high school - and everyone in it - will be transported to the magical world of Junglearia. What is Junglearia, you may ask? To put it simply, it’s a mash between your average fantasy Petri dish and the motherload of jungles. Of course, instead of gators/crocs/whatever, you have wyverns. You’re welcome. Why do you end up there? Just ‘cause. Magic is weird. And you’ll never guess what’s about to crack. I’ll give you a hint: it begins in [i]f[/i] and ends in [i]aultline[/i]. Hope that Dom Push was worthwhile. [rule] [center][size=7][i]Hi there![/i][/size][/center] So, to summarize, what is this? It’s a high school/slice of life RP, obviously! But with one minor drawback: your high school is now a treehouse 1,000 feet in the air. Better get acclimated to your new flora and fauna soon, because this world is on par with Pandora when it comes to deadliness. “Every living thing that crawls, flies or squats in the mud wants to kill you and eat your eyes for jujubees.” Lovely stuff. How do you plan on surviving the trolls and sorcerers out to get you? Well, alone, you can’t, which is where the good (or at least neutral) guys of Junglearia come in. A couple of witches offered you a deal: find out the secrets of Junglearia, and they protect you and even find a way to send you home. Awesome, right? Unsure how to hold up your side of the deal? Don’t stress over it; you have powers too! Upon entering this world, you get a serious level-up, becoming some kind of mythological warrior or warlock. Archer? You get a free bow, arrows, and armor. Centaur? Get used to fur. Mermaid? Find a school of fish and hang with them. If you missed any of that, here’s a bulleted list to help you get the gist: [LIST] [*]You are a high school student or teacher. [*]You will become a powerful creature straight out of the fantasy books. [*]You start this journey on earth with no knowledge of this. [*]You will encounter monster drama. [*]You will encounter high school drama. [*]You will make your country proud by kicking dragon tail. [*]You will totally stress over what to wear to Junglearia prom. [/LIST] What could possibly go wrong? [rule] [center][size=7][i]Lore[/i][/size][/center] Of course Junglearia has its own legends and species! For now, we have [b]2[/b] species on the roster and [b]0[/b] legends. [LIST] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2504738/34#post_34886471]Chimæra[/url] - Creatures of the Night - Chaotic Neutral [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2504738/45#post_35074068]Faerie Lights[/url] - Helpful Guides - Neutral Good [/LIST] [rule] [center][size=7][i]The Bare Necessities[/i][/size][/center] I don’t want to spoon-feed you the rules, so just read this and study up. Quiz on Wednesday. [LIST] [*]Respect everyone, including me. That means obey me in case you missed it. [*]Don’t metagame/godmod/powerplay/any of that stuff. [*]No one-liners unless really truly necessary. [*]In the “other” section, randomly place the word “FRUIT” if your character is male, and “PUNCH” if female. That way, I know you read the rules. [*]Tell me if you’re leaving! [*]Don’t be afraid to make a teacher! Principal is open... [*]Sure, you’re allowed to make Junglearia residents, but I want to limit that number to, say, five. Pretty much everything there wants to kill you, so I’d rather people not make helpful citizens. [*]Try not to make copies of other powers. One or two is fine, sure, but we don’t need a million alchemists. [*]No mutiny. We don’t need that drama... [/LIST] Aaand now for the application! [code][b]Nickname[/b]: [b]Name[/b]: [b]Gender[/b]: [b]Age/Grade/Class[/b]: [b]Appearance[/b]: [b]Personality[/b]: [b]Special Stuff[/b]: [b]Not-So-Special Stuff[/b]: [b]Other[/b]:[/code] What’s this mean? I’m glad you asked. [b]Nickname[/b]: What should I call you OOC? [b]Name[/b]: Character name. Duh. [b]Gender[/b]: I’ll accept anything except walrus. [b]Age/Grade/Class[/b]: If a student, what age and grade they are. If a teacher, what age and class they teach. We have exactly one freshman, could we change that? [b]Appearance[/b]: Pictures are preferred but not required! [b]Personality[/b]: More than a sentence, please. [b]Special Stuff[/b]: The fun suff! What did they turn into? Pyromancer? Alchemist? Half-giant? Get creative! It doesn’t have to be magical! Only rock-solid rule is no demons and no angels if school people, and no gods at all. Hey, overpowered stuff is cool to a degree, but keep the next thing in mind. Also, could you, like chill with the werewolves? We have too many shapeshifters, especially canine. [b]Not-So-Special Stuff[/b]: This is the next thing, by the way. Every power comes with a weakness. More powerful, more weak. If your magic is simple, like wings or some jacked up tail, then this isn’t required. If you’re just short of a god, you need serious drawbacks. Mostly inversely proportionate to powers. Fire magic? Weak to water. Simple. [b]Other[/b]: Anything else?
b590f2d0876290c630e29ce6da221dc8.png
Creator | IC Thread | Font Generator | OOC Thread (you are here) | Inspiration

Hey. Hey you.

Put down that iPod and pay attention.

High school is boring, right? Wake up, go to school, do homework, go to bed. Repeat. Totally boring, unless you go someplace like Hogwarts, in which case I envy you. Kick Voldemort’s butt for me.

Well, I’ve got good news for you: things are about to get a little more interesting. Better enjoy that coli grinding while you can, ‘cause it’ll be the last one you do for a while. You, being your oblivious self, have no idea that your Average-Joe high school is sitting atop a magical faultline. Yep. Magic. As in, dragons, warlocks, crazy quests, and all that damsel-in-distress business. In the unlikely event that the faultline cracks, your high school - and everyone in it - will be transported to the magical world of Junglearia.

What is Junglearia, you may ask? To put it simply, it’s a mash between your average fantasy Petri dish and the motherload of jungles. Of course, instead of gators/crocs/whatever, you have wyverns. You’re welcome.

Why do you end up there? Just ‘cause. Magic is weird.

And you’ll never guess what’s about to crack. I’ll give you a hint: it begins in f and ends in aultline.

Hope that Dom Push was worthwhile.

Hi there!

So, to summarize, what is this? It’s a high school/slice of life RP, obviously! But with one minor drawback: your high school is now a treehouse 1,000 feet in the air. Better get acclimated to your new flora and fauna soon, because this world is on par with Pandora when it comes to deadliness. “Every living thing that crawls, flies or squats in the mud wants to kill you and eat your eyes for jujubees.” Lovely stuff.

How do you plan on surviving the trolls and sorcerers out to get you? Well, alone, you can’t, which is where the good (or at least neutral) guys of Junglearia come in. A couple of witches offered you a deal: find out the secrets of Junglearia, and they protect you and even find a way to send you home. Awesome, right?

Unsure how to hold up your side of the deal? Don’t stress over it; you have powers too! Upon entering this world, you get a serious level-up, becoming some kind of mythological warrior or warlock. Archer? You get a free bow, arrows, and armor. Centaur? Get used to fur. Mermaid? Find a school of fish and hang with them.

If you missed any of that, here’s a bulleted list to help you get the gist:
  • You are a high school student or teacher.
  • You will become a powerful creature straight out of the fantasy books.
  • You start this journey on earth with no knowledge of this.
  • You will encounter monster drama.
  • You will encounter high school drama.
  • You will make your country proud by kicking dragon tail.
  • You will totally stress over what to wear to Junglearia prom.

What could possibly go wrong?

Lore

Of course Junglearia has its own legends and species!
For now, we have 2 species on the roster and 0 legends.

The Bare Necessities

I don’t want to spoon-feed you the rules, so just read this and study up. Quiz on Wednesday.
  • Respect everyone, including me. That means obey me in case you missed it.
  • Don’t metagame/godmod/powerplay/any of that stuff.
  • No one-liners unless really truly necessary.
  • In the “other” section, randomly place the word “FRUIT” if your character is male, and “PUNCH” if female. That way, I know you read the rules.
  • Tell me if you’re leaving!
  • Don’t be afraid to make a teacher! Principal is open...
  • Sure, you’re allowed to make Junglearia residents, but I want to limit that number to, say, five. Pretty much everything there wants to kill you, so I’d rather people not make helpful citizens.
  • Try not to make copies of other powers. One or two is fine, sure, but we don’t need a million alchemists.
  • No mutiny. We don’t need that drama...

Aaand now for the application!
Code:
[b]Nickname[/b]: [b]Name[/b]: [b]Gender[/b]: [b]Age/Grade/Class[/b]: [b]Appearance[/b]: [b]Personality[/b]: [b]Special Stuff[/b]: [b]Not-So-Special Stuff[/b]: [b]Other[/b]:

What’s this mean? I’m glad you asked.

Nickname: What should I call you OOC?
Name: Character name. Duh.
Age/Grade/Class: If a student, what age and grade they are. If a teacher, what age and class they teach. We have exactly one freshman, could we change that?
Appearance: Pictures are preferred but not required!
Personality: More than a sentence, please.
Special Stuff: The fun suff! What did they turn into? Pyromancer? Alchemist? Half-giant? Get creative! It doesn’t have to be magical! Only rock-solid rule is no demons and no angels if school people, and no gods at all. Hey, overpowered stuff is cool to a degree, but keep the next thing in mind. Also, could you, like chill with the werewolves? We have too many shapeshifters, especially canine.
Not-So-Special Stuff: This is the next thing, by the way. Every power comes with a weakness. More powerful, more weak. If your magic is simple, like wings or some jacked up tail, then this isn’t required. If you’re just short of a god, you need serious drawbacks. Mostly inversely proportionate to powers. Fire magic? Weak to water. Simple.
Other: Anything else?
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
[center][size=7][i]My Characters[/i][/size][/center] [b]Nickname[/b]: Relics [b]Name[/b]: Oscar Brunswick - That’s [i]Mr[/i]. Brunswick to you. [b]Gender[/b]: Male [b]Age/Grade/Class[/b]: 35, 9-10 grade English [b]Appearance[/b]: Not my picture [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/f7b5/th/pre/f/2013/275/3/b/3b9b8f8113cd0ca438ba514fa57ecb1c-d6p0rw7.jpg[/img] [b]Personality[/b]: Very brisk with students. He has no tolerance for disobedience. If you turn in homework late, it’s a zero. If you mess up in class, it’s detention. To other adults, he’s straightforward and on-task. Yes, he’s willing to interact with students, but he shows obvious favoritism. If he likes you, he’ll tolerate you and answer questions on homework. If he doesn’t like you, he’ll contantly watch you, wondering what you’ll do next and if he is allowed to send people to detention for being a pain. [b]Special Stuff[/b]: Can cause realistic visual illusions. So, illusionist. Color is harder than black and white, and illusions can’t make noise. His images can be very detailed, but frankly, he probably won’t use this ability much anyway. [b]Not-So-Special Stuff[/b]: Well, his powers aren’t huge, so he has few disabilities. Mostly he’s just a) bad at making illusions, b) sometimes gets out of control and creates weird stuff, and c) sees things that don’t exist. [b]Other[/b]: Fruit. A very organized man. May or may not be married, nobody really knows. [b]Nickname[/b]: Relics [b]Name[/b]: Katherine “Katie” Smith [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Age/Grade/Class[/b]: 15, sophomore [b]Appearance[/b]: Also not my picture. This is what she looked like originally and how she looked in the beginning of the RP. Imagine her with dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and wearing some well-thought-out outfit, and that’s about it. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/a8a75db8ba92838e544966c154756c10/tumblr_o6f8pdXqhx1rw4i95o1_1280.jpg[/img] This picture (which I found online, like all of them, and is not mine) is what she’ll look like after she is sent to Junglearia. She doesn’t look like this yet. Her scales are a dark maroon, kind of brown in places, and her eyes are still green. Has wings and tail. 7 feet tall now. [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/3508/i/2006/176/7/3/female_draconian_by_raventailblacktalon.jpg[/img] [b]Personality[/b]: Katie is very social. She talks on and on and on once she gets started, which is typically every three seconds. For her, there is always something to be said about everything. Even if her opinion isn't wanted, she gives it. Call it a quirk, call it a flaw. It's her. She's also very nice but sometimes a little too honest, especially when it comes to looks. She is very critical about most things and will not give up - unless it's something she hates, like homework. Her least favorite subject is math. [b]Special Stuff[/b]: Katie hit the jackpot and became a humanoid dragon! Since most of the abilities are centered around humans, she obviously isn’t full dragon, but still. She can fly (sloppily, because she’s never tried before), breathe fire (also sloppy), and talk to dragons/wyverns (probably the sloppiest of all). The latter works a bit like parseltongue, to put it into perspective. She’s also much stronger than humans and could easily pick up a senior, maybe fly with them a little. Her scales are very hard to penetrate. Mostly immune to fire. It tickles her slightly, but it makes her scutes a little uncomfortable. [b]Not-So-Special Stuff[/b]: Her wings and tail create a lot of drag, so she’s definitely a slow swimmer and not too great at running, either. In fact, she can hardly swim at all. She doesn’t know how to use her new appendages, so she’ll knock over a lot of stuff. She’s weak to water and ice (including that kind of magic). While she still appears humanoid-ish, most dragons and wyverns will consider her one of them, meaning one of three things. 1, they try to kidnap her to show her the ways of their glorious race. 2, they consider her a traitor for siding with humans and try to kill her. 3, they’re indifferent because it’s her life, so she can live it. It depends on which dragon or wyverns you look at. Her stomach scales are very soft, unlike everywhere else, and will bleed profusely if hit. Get her there and she’s toast. Also, if you consistently apply fire to her scutes, they will eventually burn. [b]Other[/b]: Punch. Straight, although sometimes it’s hard to tell. Hates her common last name. Studies a lot, typically an A-B student. [b]Nickname[/b]: Relics [b]Name[/b]: Cecelia “Lia” Harper [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Age/Grade/Class[/b]: 13, freshman (skipped 7th grade, yes that’s possible) [b]Appearance[/b]: Not my picture again. Yes, her hair is dyed. No, she is not wearing that at school (nor does she own any outfit remotely close to it). At the moment, she’s wearing T-shirt and jeans, but as the story progresses she might change her aesthetic. [img]https://pm1.narvii.com/6411/4f9125bc87dcb71a7b6b9e4f362a3eeef3690719_hq.jpg[/img] [b]Personality[/b]: Lia is very quiet and reserved. She rarely talks, and when she does it’s usually in short quips. Those she’s comfortable around may notice she also has a bit of sarcasm, but she rarely shows it past her outward appearance of shyness. You have to really try to be her friend. Really, she’s not that shy; she just finds her own thoughts much more interesting than tonight’s football game. [b]Special Stuff[/b]: Necromancer. Sounds awesome, right? Wrong. Yes, she can summon spirits and bodies and revive the dead, but really, how practical is that? You have to actually have a dead person (or wandering spirit that’s easily accessible from this dimension) to be able to do anything helpful. She can’t heal anyone alive but herself, and that’s only when she literally sucks the life out of something, like a mound full of ants provides enough life force to heal a paper cut. [b]Not-So-Special Stuff[/b]: To bring someone/something back for short periods of time, it takes energy that either she can sacrifice or she can drain from something else alive, like flora and fauna. Bringing someone/something back for 24 hours or less she can do with her own reserve, but it’ll make her really, [i]really[/i] tired. To actually bring someone/something back from the dead for long periods of time/forever, she needs enough energy to supply it. That means she must have the amount of energy from a living person to bring back a dead person, so someone’s gonna have to die. Kind of a “First Law of Necromancy: Law of Conservation of Souls” type thing. Bringing someone back forever can only be from a human/humanoid soul. When she does use that much energy, she can’t bring another person back for at least 24 hours. If she dies, she can’t come back, and everyone she brought back from the dead dies again. Another big weakness is that all her physical ability was pretty much transferred to magic, so she’s a slow runner/swimmer/etc., which is very inconvenient when in a jungle full of things that wish to eat you. [b]Other[/b]: Punch. While she’s not positive, she’s pretty sure that she’s straight. Has a book on her at all times. Generally makes high As in class. Has some stress and anxiety issues, though, and sometimes she just needs to go somewhere silent and alone. A shoulder to cry on would also be very helpful.
My Characters

Nickname: Relics
Name: Oscar Brunswick - That’s Mr. Brunswick to you.
Age/Grade/Class: 35, 9-10 grade English
Appearance: Not my picture
3b9b8f8113cd0ca438ba514fa57ecb1c-d6p0rw7.jpg
Personality: Very brisk with students. He has no tolerance for disobedience. If you turn in homework late, it’s a zero. If you mess up in class, it’s detention. To other adults, he’s straightforward and on-task. Yes, he’s willing to interact with students, but he shows obvious favoritism. If he likes you, he’ll tolerate you and answer questions on homework. If he doesn’t like you, he’ll contantly watch you, wondering what you’ll do next and if he is allowed to send people to detention for being a pain.
Special Stuff: Can cause realistic visual illusions. So, illusionist. Color is harder than black and white, and illusions can’t make noise. His images can be very detailed, but frankly, he probably won’t use this ability much anyway.
Not-So-Special Stuff: Well, his powers aren’t huge, so he has few disabilities. Mostly he’s just a) bad at making illusions, b) sometimes gets out of control and creates weird stuff, and c) sees things that don’t exist.
Other: Fruit. A very organized man. May or may not be married, nobody really knows.

Name: Katherine “Katie” Smith
Age/Grade/Class: 15, sophomore
Appearance: Also not my picture. This is what she looked like originally and how she looked in the beginning of the RP. Imagine her with dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and wearing some well-thought-out outfit, and that’s about it.
tumblr_o6f8pdXqhx1rw4i95o1_1280.jpg
This picture (which I found online, like all of them, and is not mine) is what she’ll look like after she is sent to Junglearia. She doesn’t look like this yet. Her scales are a dark maroon, kind of brown in places, and her eyes are still green. Has wings and tail. 7 feet tall now.
female_draconian_by_raventailblacktalon.jpg
Personality: Katie is very social. She talks on and on and on once she gets started, which is typically every three seconds. For her, there is always something to be said about everything. Even if her opinion isn't wanted, she gives it. Call it a quirk, call it a flaw. It's her. She's also very nice but sometimes a little too honest, especially when it comes to looks. She is very critical about most things and will not give up - unless it's something she hates, like homework. Her least favorite subject is math.
Special Stuff: Katie hit the jackpot and became a humanoid dragon! Since most of the abilities are centered around humans, she obviously isn’t full dragon, but still. She can fly (sloppily, because she’s never tried before), breathe fire (also sloppy), and talk to dragons/wyverns (probably the sloppiest of all). The latter works a bit like parseltongue, to put it into perspective. She’s also much stronger than humans and could easily pick up a senior, maybe fly with them a little. Her scales are very hard to penetrate. Mostly immune to fire. It tickles her slightly, but it makes her scutes a little uncomfortable.
Not-So-Special Stuff: Her wings and tail create a lot of drag, so she’s definitely a slow swimmer and not too great at running, either. In fact, she can hardly swim at all. She doesn’t know how to use her new appendages, so she’ll knock over a lot of stuff. She’s weak to water and ice (including that kind of magic). While she still appears humanoid-ish, most dragons and wyverns will consider her one of them, meaning one of three things. 1, they try to kidnap her to show her the ways of their glorious race. 2, they consider her a traitor for siding with humans and try to kill her. 3, they’re indifferent because it’s her life, so she can live it. It depends on which dragon or wyverns you look at. Her stomach scales are very soft, unlike everywhere else, and will bleed profusely if hit. Get her there and she’s toast. Also, if you consistently apply fire to her scutes, they will eventually burn.
Other: Punch. Straight, although sometimes it’s hard to tell. Hates her common last name. Studies a lot, typically an A-B student.

Name: Cecelia “Lia” Harper
Age/Grade/Class: 13, freshman (skipped 7th grade, yes that’s possible)
Appearance: Not my picture again. Yes, her hair is dyed. No, she is not wearing that at school (nor does she own any outfit remotely close to it). At the moment, she’s wearing T-shirt and jeans, but as the story progresses she might change her aesthetic.
4f9125bc87dcb71a7b6b9e4f362a3eeef3690719_hq.jpg
Personality: Lia is very quiet and reserved. She rarely talks, and when she does it’s usually in short quips. Those she’s comfortable around may notice she also has a bit of sarcasm, but she rarely shows it past her outward appearance of shyness. You have to really try to be her friend. Really, she’s not that shy; she just finds her own thoughts much more interesting than tonight’s football game.
Special Stuff: Necromancer. Sounds awesome, right? Wrong. Yes, she can summon spirits and bodies and revive the dead, but really, how practical is that? You have to actually have a dead person (or wandering spirit that’s easily accessible from this dimension) to be able to do anything helpful. She can’t heal anyone alive but herself, and that’s only when she literally sucks the life out of something, like a mound full of ants provides enough life force to heal a paper cut.
Not-So-Special Stuff: To bring someone/something back for short periods of time, it takes energy that either she can sacrifice or she can drain from something else alive, like flora and fauna. Bringing someone/something back for 24 hours or less she can do with her own reserve, but it’ll make her really, really tired. To actually bring someone/something back from the dead for long periods of time/forever, she needs enough energy to supply it. That means she must have the amount of energy from a living person to bring back a dead person, so someone’s gonna have to die. Kind of a “First Law of Necromancy: Law of Conservation of Souls” type thing. Bringing someone back forever can only be from a human/humanoid soul. When she does use that much energy, she can’t bring another person back for at least 24 hours. If she dies, she can’t come back, and everyone she brought back from the dead dies again. Another big weakness is that all her physical ability was pretty much transferred to magic, so she’s a slow runner/swimmer/etc., which is very inconvenient when in a jungle full of things that wish to eat you.
Other: Punch. While she’s not positive, she’s pretty sure that she’s straight. Has a book on her at all times. Generally makes high As in class. Has some stress and anxiety issues, though, and sometimes she just needs to go somewhere silent and alone. A shoulder to cry on would also be very helpful.
sz13nwR.png
All Characters

Freshmen
Sophomores
Juniors
Seniors
Teachers
Junglearia Residents
Relationships!

What’s a high school RP without relationships? Romance is fine, just don’t take it too far. They’re still kids, c’mon. And we don’t want to read all that.

Friendships (Groups)
  • Katie S. and Holly T.
  • Skye T., Rory T., Kodi T., and Holly T.
  • Possibly Lia H. and Felix B.?
  • Felix B., Sorrell Z., and Ophelia K.
  • Kierra S. and Lia H.
  • UNNAMED AND MERCH

Romance
  • Alexio has a crush on Skye

Other
  • Holly and Kodi are siblings/twins
  • Skye and Rory are cousins
  • Ana is Felix’s mom
All Characters

Freshmen
Sophomores
Juniors
Seniors
Teachers
Junglearia Residents
Relationships!

What’s a high school RP without relationships? Romance is fine, just don’t take it too far. They’re still kids, c’mon. And we don’t want to read all that.

Friendships (Groups)
  • Katie S. and Holly T.
  • Skye T., Rory T., Kodi T., and Holly T.
  • Possibly Lia H. and Felix B.?
  • Felix B., Sorrell Z., and Ophelia K.
  • Kierra S. and Lia H.
  • UNNAMED AND MERCH

Romance
  • Alexio has a crush on Skye

Other
  • Holly and Kodi are siblings/twins
  • Skye and Rory are cousins
  • Ana is Felix’s mom
sz13nwR.png
@ImaTiger @cynefin16 Open!

I’m subbed btw
@ImaTiger @cynefin16 Open!

I’m subbed btw
sz13nwR.png
This looks like a really fun idea!

Nickname: IllusiveFox or Fox for short!
Name: Kodiak “Kodi” Evens
Age/Grade/Class: 16/Sophomore
Appearance: Kodiak is 6’ with olive skin and a lean build. He has messy dark brown hair and bright violet eyes. He usually wears a grey hoodie, jeans, and a pair of converse.
Personality: Witty, mischievous, and somewhat of a jerk; what more could you want? Kodi’s not mean per say, he’s just extremely blunt and often doesn’t think of the consequences of his actions and words. Once you get to know him though, he can be a kind guy and an very loyal friend.
Special Stuff: Darkness/Shadow manipulation. Pretty self explanatory- can control shadows, shape them, etc.
Not-So-Special Stuff: Cannot create shadows! So if you find yourself in a field in the middle of the day... you’re screwed. Also Kodiak’s pretty terrible at control so yeah.
Other: Fruit. Kodiak and Holland are twins!

Name: Holland “Holly” Evens
Appearance: Holland has the same olive skin, build, and hair as Kodi, except she’s a good 5 inches shorter then her twin. She has lighter amethyst eyes and long wavy hair. Holly typically wears a white tank top with a denim jacket and skinny jeans.
Personality: Friendly and excitable, Holly is the more social of the two twins. While she is more outgoing, Holly is still very dedicated to her studies and is a huge bookworm despite what others may think. She can also be very responsible and has taken it upon herself to keep Kodiak in line and away from trouble.
Special Stuff: Shapeshifter! Able to shift into animals or do partial shifts (i.e. add claws, wings, etc).
Not-So-Special Stuff: Unfortunately, to be able to do a full shift you’re going to need to know everything about that creatures body structure so you better brush up on you're knowledge of anatomy and it’ll be excruciatingly painful! Worth it right?! Also can’t even turn into anything that’s far large then her so no dragons, elephants, and probably not even something the size of a horse.
Other: Punch
This looks like a really fun idea!

Nickname: IllusiveFox or Fox for short!
Name: Kodiak “Kodi” Evens
Appearance: Kodiak is 6’ with olive skin and a lean build. He has messy dark brown hair and bright violet eyes. He usually wears a grey hoodie, jeans, and a pair of converse.
Personality: Witty, mischievous, and somewhat of a jerk; what more could you want? Kodi’s not mean per say, he’s just extremely blunt and often doesn’t think of the consequences of his actions and words. Once you get to know him though, he can be a kind guy and an very loyal friend.
Special Stuff: Darkness/Shadow manipulation. Pretty self explanatory- can control shadows, shape them, etc.
Not-So-Special Stuff: Cannot create shadows! So if you find yourself in a field in the middle of the day... you’re screwed. Also Kodiak’s pretty terrible at control so yeah.
Other: Fruit. Kodiak and Holland are twins!

Name: Holland “Holly” Evens
Appearance: Holland has the same olive skin, build, and hair as Kodi, except she’s a good 5 inches shorter then her twin. She has lighter amethyst eyes and long wavy hair. Holly typically wears a white tank top with a denim jacket and skinny jeans.
Personality: Friendly and excitable, Holly is the more social of the two twins. While she is more outgoing, Holly is still very dedicated to her studies and is a huge bookworm despite what others may think. She can also be very responsible and has taken it upon herself to keep Kodiak in line and away from trouble.
Special Stuff: Shapeshifter! Able to shift into animals or do partial shifts (i.e. add claws, wings, etc).
Not-So-Special Stuff: Unfortunately, to be able to do a full shift you’re going to need to know everything about that creatures body structure so you better brush up on you're knowledge of anatomy and it’ll be excruciatingly painful! Worth it right?! Also can’t even turn into anything that’s far large then her so no dragons, elephants, and probably not even something the size of a horse.
Other: Punch
May get into this if I have inspiration. Interesting idea though
May get into this if I have inspiration. Interesting idea though
__________________________ ART
ART SHOP
Howdy :o)
theultimatecatsig.gif
@/IllusiveFox @/Rampamred Glad there’s interest!
@/IllusiveFox @/Rampamred Glad there’s interest!
sz13nwR.png
Nope....
Nope....
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Done with my forms, let me know if anything needs to be changed!
Done with my forms, let me know if anything needs to be changed!
@ImaTiger with how you worded that, it’s like he’s a magical teacher, but keep in mind that this starts on earth. No magic, no jungles, no powers, nothing. The “special stuff” is for future reference, but none of that would be incorporated into classes (yet, who knows how this RP will go). ATM, that man has no idea he will become a kitsune and... go blind? Was that part of the transformation?

And even if he is intended to be a human teacher, the PE Class is not realistic. Who teaches teenagers survival and combat in public school?!?
@ImaTiger with how you worded that, it’s like he’s a magical teacher, but keep in mind that this starts on earth. No magic, no jungles, no powers, nothing. The “special stuff” is for future reference, but none of that would be incorporated into classes (yet, who knows how this RP will go). ATM, that man has no idea he will become a kitsune and... go blind? Was that part of the transformation?

And even if he is intended to be a human teacher, the PE Class is not realistic. Who teaches teenagers survival and combat in public school?!?
sz13nwR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47