Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 rp (Closed) with ImaTiger
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hilda climbed onto his back and clung to him. She blinked at the imperial in confusion.
"Is he always like this?" She asked Amon softly.
Hilda climbed onto his back and clung to him. She blinked at the imperial in confusion.
"Is he always like this?" She asked Amon softly.
The soft rustle of leaves echo out from the treeline, a bogsneak emerging soon after. She looks as if she was made of water, a fish even swimming around through the chasm of her body. She watches you for a moment before nodding her head slightly and handing you the letter she had clutched in her talons. A mere moment later, she was gone.
VHCKxfC.png
//honestly ur not giving me a lot to grasp onto :|

- Yes - He said and walked out of his den.
- I told you Firewalker was weird but he did patch your wing nicely, now didnt he?
He asked happily
//honestly ur not giving me a lot to grasp onto :|

- Yes - He said and walked out of his den.
- I told you Firewalker was weird but he did patch your wing nicely, now didnt he?
He asked happily
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
(I'll try to make longer replies, school started up and I'm sick again D:)

Hilda blinked before nodding quickly.
"Well, yeah! He patched it up really nicely, I'm just curious," she told him. The Fae looked around the terrain for a moment. "So... should we find shelter for the night?" She questioned.
"Or are we going somewhere else?"
(I'll try to make longer replies, school started up and I'm sick again D:)

Hilda blinked before nodding quickly.
"Well, yeah! He patched it up really nicely, I'm just curious," she told him. The Fae looked around the terrain for a moment. "So... should we find shelter for the night?" She questioned.
"Or are we going somewhere else?"
The soft rustle of leaves echo out from the treeline, a bogsneak emerging soon after. She looks as if she was made of water, a fish even swimming around through the chasm of her body. She watches you for a moment before nodding her head slightly and handing you the letter she had clutched in her talons. A mere moment later, she was gone.
VHCKxfC.png
// just tell me okay? Im kinda not fond of short. I have a love for detailed posts :P But I dont expext that much from everyone around me.

Amon licked his snout. It seems he had a tendancy to do something like this when he was thinking about something.
- We will be better off if we stayed in the open, but its not time to go to sleep just yet, its just past noon, you cant see that because the forest is so dark.
He said and sent a smile to her. He was heading to one of his assosciates to see if she will have a contract for him.
// just tell me okay? Im kinda not fond of short. I have a love for detailed posts :P But I dont expext that much from everyone around me.

Amon licked his snout. It seems he had a tendancy to do something like this when he was thinking about something.
- We will be better off if we stayed in the open, but its not time to go to sleep just yet, its just past noon, you cant see that because the forest is so dark.
He said and sent a smile to her. He was heading to one of his assosciates to see if she will have a contract for him.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Hilda made a soft noise and nodded.
"Alright. Is it really?"
The tiny dragon looked up at the foliage covering their heads. The darkness was new to her. Her last home had only ever been dark at night, and even then, there was always some sort of light shining. She watched as the ground beneath them sped by. Her eyes tracked the different lifeforms in interest, before she finally turbed away.
"So where are we going?" She asked Amon.
"You do know you don't have to carry me around, right?" She told him hesitantly. He'd helped her, so why was he still carting her around?
Hilda made a soft noise and nodded.
"Alright. Is it really?"
The tiny dragon looked up at the foliage covering their heads. The darkness was new to her. Her last home had only ever been dark at night, and even then, there was always some sort of light shining. She watched as the ground beneath them sped by. Her eyes tracked the different lifeforms in interest, before she finally turbed away.
"So where are we going?" She asked Amon.
"You do know you don't have to carry me around, right?" She told him hesitantly. He'd helped her, so why was he still carting her around?
VHCKxfC.png
Amon laughted at her disbelief.
- Yes, it is really only past noon - He replied with amusement.
He picked up his pace, now he seemed to be jogging, but that didnt tire him. Wildclaws are built for running. No other dragon having legs as strong as their.
- As for where w are going, I need treasure to pay back Forewalker, and my lair is too far away, so im going to look for a contract.
He said. They started to get closer to a field on which baby faes played around trying to catch a firefly.
Amon laughted at her disbelief.
- Yes, it is really only past noon - He replied with amusement.
He picked up his pace, now he seemed to be jogging, but that didnt tire him. Wildclaws are built for running. No other dragon having legs as strong as their.
- As for where w are going, I need treasure to pay back Forewalker, and my lair is too far away, so im going to look for a contract.
He said. They started to get closer to a field on which baby faes played around trying to catch a firefly.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Hilda nodded with a hum.
"Alright," she replied, looking up at the sky again- or what she could see of it. The fae sighed softly and stood up to balance better when Amon startef running.
"I can offer alchemy to sell?" She offered, shrugging lightly.
"That's all I can do, unfortunately, but just in case you can't find any contracts to pay him back. It's the least i could do for helping me-" Hilda looked at the hatchlings flying around after the fireflies, smiling softly at the sight.
"Is this a clan location?"
Hilda nodded with a hum.
"Alright," she replied, looking up at the sky again- or what she could see of it. The fae sighed softly and stood up to balance better when Amon startef running.
"I can offer alchemy to sell?" She offered, shrugging lightly.
"That's all I can do, unfortunately, but just in case you can't find any contracts to pay him back. It's the least i could do for helping me-" Hilda looked at the hatchlings flying around after the fireflies, smiling softly at the sight.
"Is this a clan location?"
VHCKxfC.png
Amon slowered his pace to a steady walk.
- I doubt these dragons are interested in brewing, unless you can brew them poisons, or weapons, this is a thief clan. They tend to have a lot of enemies.
He replied, with a sad tone in his voice. One of the faes, the smallest of all caught the little bug. She started to rip its legs one by one, torturing it. The bug was trying to get away but it was no use. The worse part of it all was that the little baby fae was enjoying this.
Amon slowered his pace to a steady walk.
- I doubt these dragons are interested in brewing, unless you can brew them poisons, or weapons, this is a thief clan. They tend to have a lot of enemies.
He replied, with a sad tone in his voice. One of the faes, the smallest of all caught the little bug. She started to rip its legs one by one, torturing it. The bug was trying to get away but it was no use. The worse part of it all was that the little baby fae was enjoying this.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
(Hey, I'm not gonna be active on fr for a little while because of health reasons. We can end/cancel the rp if you want or go on hiatus, but i need to get some stuff sorted out irl)
(Hey, I'm not gonna be active on fr for a little while because of health reasons. We can end/cancel the rp if you want or go on hiatus, but i need to get some stuff sorted out irl)
VHCKxfC.png
//okay. Farewell then
//okay. Farewell then
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8