Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 rp (Closed) with ImaTiger
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hilda nodded quietly, watching all the new scenery pass by in fascination. "This looks amazing," she murmured.
Hilda nodded quietly, watching all the new scenery pass by in fascination. "This looks amazing," she murmured.
The soft rustle of leaves echo out from the treeline, a bogsneak emerging soon after. She looks as if she was made of water, a fish even swimming around through the chasm of her body. She watches you for a moment before nodding her head slightly and handing you the letter she had clutched in her talons. A mere moment later, she was gone.
VHCKxfC.png
The walk to Firewalker's tree was rather long. Many weird creature ran away from them, scared that the dragons would eat them. The tree Firewalker lived under was dead, it had a huge tunnel underneath it which led to the imperials den. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38334136] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383342/38334136_350.png[/img] [/url] The den was filled with weird objects and potions and the dragon seemed to be working likein a trance. He didnt even notice them come in.
The walk to Firewalker's tree was rather long. Many weird creature ran away from them, scared that the dragons would eat them. The tree Firewalker lived under was dead, it had a huge tunnel underneath it which led to the imperials den.

38334136_350.png

The den was filled with weird objects and potions and the dragon seemed to be working likein a trance. He didnt even notice them come in.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Hilda looked around the den curiously before turning her attention to the imperial. She observed him for a moment, but didn't speak up. If he was in a trance, she didn't want to startle him.
Hilda looked around the den curiously before turning her attention to the imperial. She observed him for a moment, but didn't speak up. If he was in a trance, she didn't want to startle him.
The soft rustle of leaves echo out from the treeline, a bogsneak emerging soon after. She looks as if she was made of water, a fish even swimming around through the chasm of her body. She watches you for a moment before nodding her head slightly and handing you the letter she had clutched in her talons. A mere moment later, she was gone.
VHCKxfC.png
Indeed Firewalker was in a trance. Amon waited too until the large imperial noticed him.
- Amon, friend, you came, did you get my letter? Wait i didnt send any letters,why are you hear? You dont look hurt but are you hurt? No, i know your not hurt, how are you?
The imperial spoke fast and changed the volume of every word. It was weird.
- Hello Firewalker, I am fine this time, thank you, but my friend isnt. Show yourself Hilda.
Amon said
Indeed Firewalker was in a trance. Amon waited too until the large imperial noticed him.
- Amon, friend, you came, did you get my letter? Wait i didnt send any letters,why are you hear? You dont look hurt but are you hurt? No, i know your not hurt, how are you?
The imperial spoke fast and changed the volume of every word. It was weird.
- Hello Firewalker, I am fine this time, thank you, but my friend isnt. Show yourself Hilda.
Amon said
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Hilda squeaked softly but climbed off of Amon's back to reveal herself, a little intimidated by Firewalker's size.
"H-hello-" she greeted.
Hilda squeaked softly but climbed off of Amon's back to reveal herself, a little intimidated by Firewalker's size.
"H-hello-" she greeted.
VHCKxfC.png
- A fae, when do you hang out with faes. My are you are small. Faes are small dragons. But you know that since you are a fae. Whats wrong with you, you are hurt, yes you must be hurt.
Firewalker said and went ahead and picked her up without asking. He placed her on his table and changed his glasses to thicker ones. He also took out a magnifing glass.
- Yes you have a hurt wing, how did you get that, did Amon do that to, he can hurt dragons you know, but he is a good dragon. What you want me to do to that wing, dou want to fly again, or should i rip it off? I never used fae wings as ingrediants.
He was talking like mad.
- A fae, when do you hang out with faes. My are you are small. Faes are small dragons. But you know that since you are a fae. Whats wrong with you, you are hurt, yes you must be hurt.
Firewalker said and went ahead and picked her up without asking. He placed her on his table and changed his glasses to thicker ones. He also took out a magnifing glass.
- Yes you have a hurt wing, how did you get that, did Amon do that to, he can hurt dragons you know, but he is a good dragon. What you want me to do to that wing, dou want to fly again, or should i rip it off? I never used fae wings as ingrediants.
He was talking like mad.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Hilda stared up at him with wide eyes before looking startled st the questions.
"What? No! I ran into a pack of Chimeras. And I'd like to keep my wings, please. I rather like to fly. If I ever need an amputation though, I'll tell you." She rambled nervously.
Hilda stared up at him with wide eyes before looking startled st the questions.
"What? No! I ran into a pack of Chimeras. And I'd like to keep my wings, please. I rather like to fly. If I ever need an amputation though, I'll tell you." She rambled nervously.
VHCKxfC.png
- Chimeras? They are tasty, real tasty, had you ever had one? No I think you havent, faes dont eat meat, or do they? Meat is so good, and fish too! I get to eat everything I want! My stomach can handle anything. Had you ever had food poisoning, its nasty you know, real nasty, I dont recommend having it. Its real hard to treat too!
He was talking and working. He unwrapped her wing and sprayed it with a subsrance that made it go numb, now she wont feel pain in it for a while. Then he took out some tweezers and really really thin thread and neadle.
- Dont hurt her Firewalker - Amon warned
The imperial looked through his magnefing glass and started repairing her wing. Even though he was using tweezers his precision was unquestionable. She got her wing propaly stiched up and hus disinfected it in the end.
- Chimeras? They are tasty, real tasty, had you ever had one? No I think you havent, faes dont eat meat, or do they? Meat is so good, and fish too! I get to eat everything I want! My stomach can handle anything. Had you ever had food poisoning, its nasty you know, real nasty, I dont recommend having it. Its real hard to treat too!
He was talking and working. He unwrapped her wing and sprayed it with a subsrance that made it go numb, now she wont feel pain in it for a while. Then he took out some tweezers and really really thin thread and neadle.
- Dont hurt her Firewalker - Amon warned
The imperial looked through his magnefing glass and started repairing her wing. Even though he was using tweezers his precision was unquestionable. She got her wing propaly stiched up and hus disinfected it in the end.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Hilda watched the eccentric dragon stitch her wing silently. She stretched it carefully once he pulled away before tucking it close.
"Thanks!" She chirped happily. The crests on her head shuddered softly with her relief and she peered off of the edge of the table she was sitting on. That was... pretty high up, for her at least.
"U-um... Can I get help down please?" She asked.
Hilda watched the eccentric dragon stitch her wing silently. She stretched it carefully once he pulled away before tucking it close.
"Thanks!" She chirped happily. The crests on her head shuddered softly with her relief and she peered off of the edge of the table she was sitting on. That was... pretty high up, for her at least.
"U-um... Can I get help down please?" She asked.
VHCKxfC.png
// i missed ur ping D:

Amon jumped up on the table and offered his tail for her to get onto.
- Thank you Firewalker, I will give you treasure next time I see you.
Amon said politely while the imperial decided to go back into his trance.
// i missed ur ping D:

Amon jumped up on the table and offered his tail for her to get onto.
- Thank you Firewalker, I will give you treasure next time I see you.
Amon said politely while the imperial decided to go back into his trance.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8