Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 rp (Closed) with ImaTiger
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
She blinked up at him.
"I can't make a nest right now, though..." she murmured uncertainly. "And no? My clan is already dead."
She blinked up at him.
"I can't make a nest right now, though..." she murmured uncertainly. "And no? My clan is already dead."
The soft rustle of leaves echo out from the treeline, a bogsneak emerging soon after. She looks as if she was made of water, a fish even swimming around through the chasm of her body. She watches you for a moment before nodding her head slightly and handing you the letter she had clutched in her talons. A mere moment later, she was gone.
VHCKxfC.png
- Why cant you make another nest little fae?
He asked geniually curious. He started heading in the north direction.
- What god do you follow? - He asked
- Why cant you make another nest little fae?
He asked geniually curious. He started heading in the north direction.
- What god do you follow? - He asked
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
"We make our nests up high on cliff faces or tall trees out of tree sap," she murmured in response, climbing onto his flank to sit more securely.
"Because I can't fly, I can't make my nest. And I follow the Gladeskeeper."
"We make our nests up high on cliff faces or tall trees out of tree sap," she murmured in response, climbing onto his flank to sit more securely.
"Because I can't fly, I can't make my nest. And I follow the Gladeskeeper."
The soft rustle of leaves echo out from the treeline, a bogsneak emerging soon after. She looks as if she was made of water, a fish even swimming around through the chasm of her body. She watches you for a moment before nodding her head slightly and handing you the letter she had clutched in her talons. A mere moment later, she was gone.
VHCKxfC.png
- I can fly you where ever you want - He said and shrugged.
- Just tell me where and you got it - He laughted.
He started climbing a tree to take flight again.
- I can fly you where ever you want - He said and shrugged.
- Just tell me where and you got it - He laughted.
He started climbing a tree to take flight again.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
"I don't know," She murmured, curling up.
"Surprise me?" Hilda sighed softly and yawned, watching the trees pass by.
"I don't know," She murmured, curling up.
"Surprise me?" Hilda sighed softly and yawned, watching the trees pass by.
VHCKxfC.png
- Have you ever visited the other lands? Seen other dragoms that worship other gods?
He asked and took flight. Taking it nice and slow this time. Heading for the border of this land.
- Have you ever visited the other lands? Seen other dragoms that worship other gods?
He asked and took flight. Taking it nice and slow this time. Heading for the border of this land.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Helda shook her head.
"No, I haven't," she admitted, watching the trees slowly disperse as they passed over a mountain.
Helda shook her head.
"No, I haven't," she admitted, watching the trees slowly disperse as they passed over a mountain.
VHCKxfC.png
- Then we are heading for my homelqnd. The tangled woods, they border with the Labirynth.
He said excited and started to fly faster. The thought of homeland giving him more energy
- Then we are heading for my homelqnd. The tangled woods, they border with the Labirynth.
He said excited and started to fly faster. The thought of homeland giving him more energy
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
She squeaked and hunkered down closer to his back with a nod. She smiled slightly at his excitement, settling down for the ride.
She squeaked and hunkered down closer to his back with a nod. She smiled slightly at his excitement, settling down for the ride.
VHCKxfC.png
It wasnt long before it started to get darker, not because it was late but because they were entering the shadow realm. It was dark and spooky yet someswhat fascinating.
- What do you think? - He asked with a smile
It wasnt long before it started to get darker, not because it was late but because they were entering the shadow realm. It was dark and spooky yet someswhat fascinating.
- What do you think? - He asked with a smile
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8