Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 rp (Closed) with ImaTiger
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hilda fell asleep almost immediately, exhausted from the excitement of the day to the point that the idea of taking any precautions slipped her mind. Curling up, she tucked her wings close before tucking her head underneath the injured wing, drifting to sleep easily.
She woke early the next morning and uncurled to stretch. Carefully climbing over Amon's tail, she sat outside at the ledge of the cave and looked around before heading over to a small hole in the wall to see if she could catch breakfast.
Hilda fell asleep almost immediately, exhausted from the excitement of the day to the point that the idea of taking any precautions slipped her mind. Curling up, she tucked her wings close before tucking her head underneath the injured wing, drifting to sleep easily.
She woke early the next morning and uncurled to stretch. Carefully climbing over Amon's tail, she sat outside at the ledge of the cave and looked around before heading over to a small hole in the wall to see if she could catch breakfast.
The soft rustle of leaves echo out from the treeline, a bogsneak emerging soon after. She looks as if she was made of water, a fish even swimming around through the chasm of her body. She watches you for a moment before nodding her head slightly and handing you the letter she had clutched in her talons. A mere moment later, she was gone.
VHCKxfC.png
A few minutes later Amon yawned and stretched his small paws. Then he looked around and saw that the little dragon wasnt where he left her. He quickly got up and looked around, to make sure she is fine somewhere.
- Hilda? - He said looking for her.
A few minutes later Amon yawned and stretched his small paws. Then he looked around and saw that the little dragon wasnt where he left her. He quickly got up and looked around, to make sure she is fine somewhere.
- Hilda? - He said looking for her.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
"yes?" She questioned, voice muffled from the stone. She wriggled her way out of the hole she'd climbed into, a few cornsnakes dangling from her mouth. She dropped them onto the rocks and shook herself off, dust and cobwebs flying off.
"yes?" She questioned, voice muffled from the stone. She wriggled her way out of the hole she'd climbed into, a few cornsnakes dangling from her mouth. She dropped them onto the rocks and shook herself off, dust and cobwebs flying off.
The soft rustle of leaves echo out from the treeline, a bogsneak emerging soon after. She looks as if she was made of water, a fish even swimming around through the chasm of her body. She watches you for a moment before nodding her head slightly and handing you the letter she had clutched in her talons. A mere moment later, she was gone.
VHCKxfC.png
- I though something took you.
He said with literal concern. He was asuming her weak and unable to fend for herself here. Considering her small size.
- Dont faes eat insects though? - He asked
- I though something took you.
He said with literal concern. He was asuming her weak and unable to fend for herself here. Considering her small size.
- Dont faes eat insects though? - He asked
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Hilda blinked at him for a moment before shrugging sheepishly.
"I couldn't catch any..." She admitted, "I usually use my wings to hunt and where one can't really be moved, I can't catch them. Also, Wildclaws eat meat, don't they? So it's breakfast for you."
Hilda blinked at him for a moment before shrugging sheepishly.
"I couldn't catch any..." She admitted, "I usually use my wings to hunt and where one can't really be moved, I can't catch them. Also, Wildclaws eat meat, don't they? So it's breakfast for you."
VHCKxfC.png
- I can catch you some bugs - Hevsaid and with that he looked around.
He saw a dying tree and smiled. He slowly walked up to it and placed one of his hind legs on the bark. He scratched the bark off revealing a nest of termite larva.
- Good enough? - He asked with a grin
- I can catch you some bugs - Hevsaid and with that he looked around.
He saw a dying tree and smiled. He slowly walked up to it and placed one of his hind legs on the bark. He scratched the bark off revealing a nest of termite larva.
- Good enough? - He asked with a grin
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
She nodded quickly and scurried over, starting to munch on the live termites as they tried to flee.
"Thanks! This is great!" She replied, pouncing on one that tried to scuttle away and eating it quickly.
"There's a few snake eggs in the hole too. If you want them, I can get them for you," she told him.
She nodded quickly and scurried over, starting to munch on the live termites as they tried to flee.
"Thanks! This is great!" She replied, pouncing on one that tried to scuttle away and eating it quickly.
"There's a few snake eggs in the hole too. If you want them, I can get them for you," she told him.
VHCKxfC.png
He yanked all the snakes in one bite.
- Im good little fae, i prefer to catch something bigger every few day.
He said and grinned. He was used to the survivilist type of life.
He yanked all the snakes in one bite.
- Im good little fae, i prefer to catch something bigger every few day.
He said and grinned. He was used to the survivilist type of life.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Hilda tilted her head but nodded.
"Alright," She replied, eating the last of the termites and sitting back.
"What do you want to do now?"
Hilda tilted her head but nodded.
"Alright," She replied, eating the last of the termites and sitting back.
"What do you want to do now?"
VHCKxfC.png
- I said Im going to help you find a nest so i suppose that.
He said and walked over to her. He offered her his tail so she could climb on it.
- Unless there other things you want me to do?
One will know what he means by that question. Murder
- I said Im going to help you find a nest so i suppose that.
He said and walked over to her. He offered her his tail so she could climb on it.
- Unless there other things you want me to do?
One will know what he means by that question. Murder
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8