Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 rp (Closed) with ImaTiger
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
"I don't know," she replied, "I don't even know where I'm- we're at. Maybe find a cave?"
Hilda sighed softly and looked around. "Or somewhere high up?"
"I don't know," she replied, "I don't even know where I'm- we're at. Maybe find a cave?"
Hilda sighed softly and looked around. "Or somewhere high up?"
The soft rustle of leaves echo out from the treeline, a bogsneak emerging soon after. She looks as if she was made of water, a fish even swimming around through the chasm of her body. She watches you for a moment before nodding her head slightly and handing you the letter she had clutched in her talons. A mere moment later, she was gone.
VHCKxfC.png
- Well I can look for the cave.
He said and started climbing a tree. He couldnt start flying in the woods. He cant even spread them well there. He got to the top and jumped, spreading his wings, taking flight. He was a fast flyer. He scouted the area for any possible hideout.
- Well I can look for the cave.
He said and started climbing a tree. He couldnt start flying in the woods. He cant even spread them well there. He got to the top and jumped, spreading his wings, taking flight. He was a fast flyer. He scouted the area for any possible hideout.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Hilda squeaked when he leaped into the air, clinging to him a bit tighter in response as she tucked her wings close. Not using her own wings was causing her anxiety.
"Do you have any idea where we're going?" She questioned.
Hilda squeaked when he leaped into the air, clinging to him a bit tighter in response as she tucked her wings close. Not using her own wings was causing her anxiety.
"Do you have any idea where we're going?" She questioned.
The soft rustle of leaves echo out from the treeline, a bogsneak emerging soon after. She looks as if she was made of water, a fish even swimming around through the chasm of her body. She watches you for a moment before nodding her head slightly and handing you the letter she had clutched in her talons. A mere moment later, she was gone.
VHCKxfC.png
- No idea at all. Im just looking for a place where we can spend the night. I cant go to clans or guilds but if you insist i can leave you at one
He said, sounding a bit lonely when he dis so. He looked at his tail to make sure she was okay before going even faster
- No idea at all. Im just looking for a place where we can spend the night. I cant go to clans or guilds but if you insist i can leave you at one
He said, sounding a bit lonely when he dis so. He looked at his tail to make sure she was okay before going even faster
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
"Why can't you?" She asked curiously, climbing up onto his flank so she wasn't on the edge of falling off.
"I have no clan anymore, so I think I'd like to explore and travel for a bit." Looking around, she nudged him before pointing out the cave she'd noticed.
"It's big enough to fit your size too," She hummed, having only noticed tiny caves before this.
"Why can't you?" She asked curiously, climbing up onto his flank so she wasn't on the edge of falling off.
"I have no clan anymore, so I think I'd like to explore and travel for a bit." Looking around, she nudged him before pointing out the cave she'd noticed.
"It's big enough to fit your size too," She hummed, having only noticed tiny caves before this.
VHCKxfC.png
- Because I bear the mark of a killer. I kill other dragons for treasure, Im unwanted in other clans unless they have a contract for me.
He explained and flew in the direction she pointed. He landed heavily on the ground and took a good look at this hideout
- Because I bear the mark of a killer. I kill other dragons for treasure, Im unwanted in other clans unless they have a contract for me.
He explained and flew in the direction she pointed. He landed heavily on the ground and took a good look at this hideout
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Hilda slid off of his back and looked around curiously.
"I understand killing them for defense... but treasure?" She questioned, confused. "Why would you do that?"
Hilda slid off of his back and looked around curiously.
"I understand killing them for defense... but treasure?" She questioned, confused. "Why would you do that?"
VHCKxfC.png
He shrugged his soldiers.
- Thats what I learned to do from the very beginning of my life. I dont have other skills
He said like it was nothing. He seemed to have no remorse
He shrugged his soldiers.
- Thats what I learned to do from the very beginning of my life. I dont have other skills
He said like it was nothing. He seemed to have no remorse
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Helda nodded quietly, looking around the cave.
"Understandable," she murmured, settling down in a dry corner to sleep quickly.
Helda nodded quietly, looking around the cave.
"Understandable," she murmured, settling down in a dry corner to sleep quickly.
VHCKxfC.png
Amon looked at Hilda for a few seconds before lying to sleep himself. He surrounded her with his tail just in case any predators were lurking around. He used his shroud ability to make a mist around them. He was a rather precausios dragon. When he finally was sure everything was fine he closed his eyes and went to sleep.
Amon looked at Hilda for a few seconds before lying to sleep himself. He surrounded her with his tail just in case any predators were lurking around. He used his shroud ability to make a mist around them. He was a rather precausios dragon. When he finally was sure everything was fine he closed his eyes and went to sleep.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8