Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Runetail's Dragon Academy! [Actual RP]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
“Hope to see you later then! Bye!” Kaito waves a wing as she starts walking away. He’s already glad he’s met someone so friendly.
I wonder what the other Jay Flight dragons are like... OH SHOOT! CLASS! WHEN DOES IT START?!
“Hope to see you later then! Bye!” Kaito waves a wing as she starts walking away. He’s already glad he’s met someone so friendly.
I wonder what the other Jay Flight dragons are like... OH SHOOT! CLASS! WHEN DOES IT START?!
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
"H-Hey, when does class s-start?" Eponine stuttered again, before she mentally facepalmed herself. Get yourself together! "Does anyone know who our teacher even is?"
"H-Hey, when does class s-start?" Eponine stuttered again, before she mentally facepalmed herself. Get yourself together! "Does anyone know who our teacher even is?"
7az1aeY.gif
Ghost looked around. Nobody seemed to be saying or doing anything so as much as she hated the idea, Ghost decided to take matters into her own hands.
"I don't know. Maybe there's a teacher somewhere around here that we can ask. Or we could always ask the headmaster. I think they might still be at the front doors."
Ghost tried to pretend that she knew what she was doing.
"We should all go together to see where our first class is and who's teaching it."
She really hoped that everybody agreed with her plan.
Ghost looked around. Nobody seemed to be saying or doing anything so as much as she hated the idea, Ghost decided to take matters into her own hands.
"I don't know. Maybe there's a teacher somewhere around here that we can ask. Or we could always ask the headmaster. I think they might still be at the front doors."
Ghost tried to pretend that she knew what she was doing.
"We should all go together to see where our first class is and who's teaching it."
She really hoped that everybody agreed with her plan.
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo7_100.pngtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.pngtumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo1_100.gif
Runetail checked his stopwatch. Classes would start very shortly, but oh well. He stuffed it back in his pocket. He still didn't have all the teachers he needed to make sure everyone got taught... oh no!

Stormcloud realized that not many people were in the Moon Flight dorm but herself. Everyone else was still exploring, whilst she had already done so. There was even a library in the school!
Runetail checked his stopwatch. Classes would start very shortly, but oh well. He stuffed it back in his pocket. He still didn't have all the teachers he needed to make sure everyone got taught... oh no!

Stormcloud realized that not many people were in the Moon Flight dorm but herself. Everyone else was still exploring, whilst she had already done so. There was even a library in the school!
he/xe/prince/it
ive got no idea what im doing
(NOTICE; I signed up for Moon Flight teacher! No one noticed so I'm telling you here!)
She entered the main hall kind of disappointed. She had hoped he would come with her. She liked him, he was really nice. She went to the enterence and picked up the box filled with her stuff. Her eyes hurt. She should have tooken her goggles off the second got there. She started walking toward the hallway that her dorm was down. Sigh, her legs hurt, walking was unatraul, she should have been flying. But she was carrying weight and the wings on her arms couldn't flap it they were carrying something and flying would be impossible. She lugged the box down the hallway to the dorm and opened the door with her tail. She went in and shut the door behind her. She set down the box in the far corner and climbed up to the top bunk of the nearest bed. It was time for a nap. The flight was long, the sudden concussion recovery was very exciting, and of late the box was very heavy. Speaking of the concussion she would have to go check up on the coatl later to make shure they were all right.
(NOTICE; I signed up for Moon Flight teacher! No one noticed so I'm telling you here!)
She entered the main hall kind of disappointed. She had hoped he would come with her. She liked him, he was really nice. She went to the enterence and picked up the box filled with her stuff. Her eyes hurt. She should have tooken her goggles off the second got there. She started walking toward the hallway that her dorm was down. Sigh, her legs hurt, walking was unatraul, she should have been flying. But she was carrying weight and the wings on her arms couldn't flap it they were carrying something and flying would be impossible. She lugged the box down the hallway to the dorm and opened the door with her tail. She went in and shut the door behind her. She set down the box in the far corner and climbed up to the top bunk of the nearest bed. It was time for a nap. The flight was long, the sudden concussion recovery was very exciting, and of late the box was very heavy. Speaking of the concussion she would have to go check up on the coatl later to make shure they were all right.
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
(Oh, I know! We're only missing one teacher.)
(Oh, I know! We're only missing one teacher.)
he/xe/prince/it
ive got no idea what im doing
(Say what?! What flight? P.S. is there such a thing as relief teachers?)
(Say what?! What flight? P.S. is there such a thing as relief teachers?)
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
((I'm starting now- so I'll just respond to the first bit and then go from there))

Gemini and Virgo each grabbed a piece of paper. Virgo looks at hers and within moments had accidentally torn it a bit. She thrust it into her ruby colored bag, hearing it crumple up. Her sister, on the other hand, glances at the paper once and then folds it up neatly, tucking it into her sapphire bag.
"There's only one other dragon in my flight!" Virgo said forcefully. Gemini smiled and said, "That's not much worse than me, I'm afraid. I only have two other dragons in my flight." The sisters shared a smile at their (mis)fortune and looked at the map. It seemed that the Arin and Flame flight dormitories weren't very close to each other. Oh well, they both were thinking.
They split up and began walking in the direction of their respective new homes.
((I'm starting now- so I'll just respond to the first bit and then go from there))

Gemini and Virgo each grabbed a piece of paper. Virgo looks at hers and within moments had accidentally torn it a bit. She thrust it into her ruby colored bag, hearing it crumple up. Her sister, on the other hand, glances at the paper once and then folds it up neatly, tucking it into her sapphire bag.
"There's only one other dragon in my flight!" Virgo said forcefully. Gemini smiled and said, "That's not much worse than me, I'm afraid. I only have two other dragons in my flight." The sisters shared a smile at their (mis)fortune and looked at the map. It seemed that the Arin and Flame flight dormitories weren't very close to each other. Oh well, they both were thinking.
They split up and began walking in the direction of their respective new homes.
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
Mokele absentmindedly continued walking down the corridors until she reached the Arin Flight dormitory. Her thoughts started racing as she approached it, she hadn't had much time to think about how the other dragons in her winglet would be like or if they would like her at all. Suddenly, Mokele was very nervous again. She tried to push trough it, opened the door and stepped inside.
Mokele absentmindedly continued walking down the corridors until she reached the Arin Flight dormitory. Her thoughts started racing as she approached it, she hadn't had much time to think about how the other dragons in her winglet would be like or if they would like her at all. Suddenly, Mokele was very nervous again. She tried to push trough it, opened the door and stepped inside.
Wu2jTuj.png
Kay, I'm starting late but oh well. Also Violetti can follow me if he's still lost.

Sapphire hurried through the school to get to her dorm. Socializing can wait until I get to... She looked down at her paper. Jay flight. She found a door marked with the flights name, so she stepped inside. There were no other dragons inside, which seemed quite strange considering that she got here a few minutes late.
Kay, I'm starting late but oh well. Also Violetti can follow me if he's still lost.

Sapphire hurried through the school to get to her dorm. Socializing can wait until I get to... She looked down at her paper. Jay flight. She found a door marked with the flights name, so she stepped inside. There were no other dragons inside, which seemed quite strange considering that she got here a few minutes late.
Click plz!
rsghU.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12