Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In search of allies (1x1)
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40031431][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/400315/40031431.png[/img][/url][/center] It was far too early. The sun was rising and it seems like the city was still waking up, a few dragons were out still, each one for their own purpose and Orchid wasn't different from them. Although he still stood out from the others because of his armour, it didn't bothered the skydancer, whose was in an important mission. He carried a letter, written for somebody from this place, an imperial. He didn't knew exactly what was in the paper, but the reason was obvious by just knowing his leader and the receiver. At first Orchid was firstly lost, the black skydancer didn't know exactly the shop of the dragon he was supposed to meet, since he had forgotten whe his business were about. He entered every open shop at this hour, clothing, sewing, barber, butchery, God knows where else he entered, it was almost midday when he found the jewerly shop. "Mister Equinox?" The skydancer entered the shop, hoping to be the dragon he was supposed to find. It was obvious the shiny stones weren't in his interests, hence Orchid never looked the glassy balcony, full of jewels that any housewife dreamed of having. ---------- (( @XiangEr That's it then! Maybe not somebody you where expecting right now but we will get there <: Anyhow, if anything got confusing in the text, don't be afraid of asking </3 I've subbed this thread already ))
40031431.png

It was far too early. The sun was rising and it seems like the city was still waking up, a few dragons were out still, each one for their own purpose and Orchid wasn't different from them. Although he still stood out from the others because of his armour, it didn't bothered the skydancer, whose was in an important mission.

He carried a letter, written for somebody from this place, an imperial. He didn't knew exactly what was in the paper, but the reason was obvious by just knowing his leader and the receiver.

At first Orchid was firstly lost, the black skydancer didn't know exactly the shop of the dragon he was supposed to meet, since he had forgotten whe his business were about. He entered every open shop at this hour, clothing, sewing, barber, butchery, God knows where else he entered, it was almost midday when he found the jewerly shop.

"Mister Equinox?"

The skydancer entered the shop, hoping to be the dragon he was supposed to find. It was obvious the shiny stones weren't in his interests, hence Orchid never looked the glassy balcony, full of jewels that any housewife dreamed of having.

(( @XiangEr
That's it then! Maybe not somebody you where expecting right now but we will get there <:
Anyhow, if anything got confusing in the text, don't be afraid of asking </3
I've subbed this thread already ))
duXZtd7.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38459893][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/384599/38459893.png[/img][/url][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38459893]Equinox[/url]'s jewelry flagstore were bustling with activity in this morning. Most of his workers were busy catering to customer inquires, leaving Equinox to take care of the counter. Although, as the owner he really should be out there selling his products, the imperial wish to train his assistants so that they may qualify to take charge of the shop without him one day. He had plans to expand his business but acquiring permits from the government was impossible. Given the high tension between the noble houses and the Merchants Guild he was a part of, he could only count his blessing that his biggest store remain untouched. It was late afternoon when most tourists left the streets to crowd in taverns and inns. His assistants returned to their original posts, leaving him free to retreat back his office. As he stood from the counter a bell chimed signalling a new customer entering the threshold. Usually customers rarely approach Equinox when they visit, hence he was slightly surprised when the Skydancer called out to him. Looking at the visitor's clothing and demeanor, he looked like a messenger that traveled from afar but what could the message bring? "Yes, I am. Would you like to follow me into my office? We could further discuss business in there." Equinos greeted the Skydancer with a polite smile, hoping to misguide any watching eyes that the stranger's arrival was purely business related. Let them conclude that this wealthy jewelry merchant had secured yet another foreign trade network for future expansions. Equinox directed the messenger into his office in the second floor. When the door closed shut, it automatically activated a sound proof barrier. ----- ((I keep putting off the edits cuz I felt like there is nothing in my brain to compose a proper sentence. I am so sorry for leaving you stuck on your part, and I guess you have to edit yours now. I went to edit as soon as I saw your ping, somehow it turned out longer than I thought. That was... unexpected. Sorry again ;_; I tried the bar setting, it looks amazing! Thanks. And I got Equinox a temporary skin. I am not sure [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2492966#post_34518873]which one suits him better[/url] tho.))
38459893.png
Equinox's jewelry flagstore were bustling with activity in this morning. Most of his workers were busy catering to customer inquires, leaving Equinox to take care of the counter. Although, as the owner he really should be out there selling his products, the imperial wish to train his assistants so that they may qualify to take charge of the shop without him one day. He had plans to expand his business but acquiring permits from the government was impossible. Given the high tension between the noble houses and the Merchants Guild he was a part of, he could only count his blessing that his biggest store remain untouched.

It was late afternoon when most tourists left the streets to crowd in taverns and inns. His assistants returned to their original posts, leaving him free to retreat back his office. As he stood from the counter a bell chimed signalling a new customer entering the threshold. Usually customers rarely approach Equinox when they visit, hence he was slightly surprised when the Skydancer called out to him. Looking at the visitor's clothing and demeanor, he looked like a messenger that traveled from afar but what could the message bring?

"Yes, I am. Would you like to follow me into my office? We could further discuss business in there." Equinos greeted the Skydancer with a polite smile, hoping to misguide any watching eyes that the stranger's arrival was purely business related. Let them conclude that this wealthy jewelry merchant had secured yet another foreign trade network for future expansions.

Equinox directed the messenger into his office in the second floor. When the door closed shut, it automatically activated a sound proof barrier.

((I keep putting off the edits cuz I felt like there is nothing in my brain to compose a proper sentence. I am so sorry for leaving you stuck on your part, and I guess you have to edit yours now. I went to edit as soon as I saw your ping, somehow it turned out longer than I thought. That was... unexpected. Sorry again ;_;

I tried the bar setting, it looks amazing! Thanks. And I got Equinox a temporary skin. I am not sure which one suits him better tho.))
Noctua_Link_Item.png
Clan Directory
Dragons for Fodder
Dream Dragon
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40031431][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/400315/40031431.png[/img][/url][/center] Orchid quietly followed him, giving then small glances at his shop when the imperial turned his back to the next room. It was quite charming, and he also was interested how well Equinox was in life, but maybe that's because of what he has seen not so long in the past. "I hope I'm not disturbing your work, sir." the skydancer gave a small bow the moment he felt it was safe to start the conversation. He was serious, but his voice was gentle and calm, strangely enough, considering his look "I'm Orchid, I came here in name of Lady Etura, she wishes to make business, I imagine it may be a good opportunity for you." With that, the black skydancer gave him a letter, sealed with the royal seal, written by this lady herself. The messenger started to talk about it's content once Equinox picked it from his hands. "As you must know, the imperial clan was attacked years ago and since the was is over, the Lady wishes to gather as many of her kind to bring strenght to her clan once again. Of course, she knows you won't do it for free, so if it interests you, she invites you for an audience to come in terms." ------------------ (( aa no worries ;v; I was worried if I should or not call you out(?) for your edition or just roll with it or something, haha. I don't like to bother, that's why I answered the last one )x >>> [url=https://fr-image-generator.firebaseapp.com/][b]Link for the thing if needed[/url][/b] ))
40031431.png

Orchid quietly followed him, giving then small glances at his shop when the imperial turned his back to the next room. It was quite charming, and he also was interested how well Equinox was in life, but maybe that's because of what he has seen not so long in the past.

"I hope I'm not disturbing your work, sir." the skydancer gave a small bow the moment he felt it was safe to start the conversation. He was serious, but his voice was gentle and calm, strangely enough, considering his look "I'm Orchid, I came here in name of Lady Etura, she wishes to make business, I imagine it may be a good opportunity for you."

With that, the black skydancer gave him a letter, sealed with the royal seal, written by this lady herself. The messenger started to talk about it's content once Equinox picked it from his hands.

"As you must know, the imperial clan was attacked years ago and since the was is over, the Lady wishes to gather as many of her kind to bring strenght to her clan once again. Of course, she knows you won't do it for free, so if it interests you, she invites you for an audience to come in terms."

(( aa no worries ;v; I was worried if I should or not call you out(?) for your edition or just roll with it or something, haha. I don't like to bother, that's why I answered the last one )x

>>> Link for the thing if needed ))
duXZtd7.png