Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seaclan .:Brave & Intelligent.: (OPEN)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
[b]Username[/b]: FontDictionary [b]Cat's name:[/b] Coppertail [b]Rank:[/b] Warrior [b]Age:[/b] 36 moons (3 years) [b]Description:[/b] Coppertail is a scruffy and scrawny cat. Her olive eyes cross to stare seemingly at nothing but the dust on her nose. Her long tabby fur is littered with auburn tufts that solidify at the tip of her striped tail. The copper bridge of her nose turns gray before fading out to white. This white continues around her muzzle, contrasting the striped, gray fur of her brow. Her back is covered in poorly groomed, faded fur. Bright, white whiskers accent the rounded features of her face. [b]Short description:[/b] A scrawny tabby with crossed, olive eyes. [b]Personality:[/b] Coppertail is a horrible hunter due to her sight. The crossing of her eyes isn't just a visual little quirk. She has very little depth perception and is farsighted, which causes quite a few issues. However, she refuses to let this get in the way of her work. She'll do anything for her clan and it shows in the way she walks on patrol. Her loyalty is hard to question. She's talented in the art of surviving. It seems no matter what situation she is in, she can get out of with little harm. The trust she has in her instinct and sense of direction is one of a kind. She's also "street smart", meaning she has knowledge that builds up into some weird amalgamation of what not to do in a lot of situations. Coppertail dislikes water, which is an odd trait for a seaclan cat. Ever since a traumatic experience when she was young, she has fought tooth and nail to avoid the dastardly stuff. Just because she's a bad hunter doesn't mean she doesn't stand a chance in a fight. She's actually pretty good in a fight, running on pure instinct (and maybe some PTSD adrenaline) to one up her opponent. Her neglect for hygiene shows just by looking at her. The shine of her coat is dulled by mud, and sand is embedded in her fur. It's quite hard to tell under all that fluff and dirt is a very scrawny cat. Eating doesn't come naturally to her, and often needs reminded to eat to stay standing. Because Coppertail stays mostly to herself, she comes off a little aloof to all that don't know her well. She, however, is a very kind cat who is overly optimistic. Staying positive got her through the worst of it, so she continues to do so in hope for the best. [b]Crush:[/b] Eveningflower [b]Mate:[/b] She's single if you want to mingle. [b]Kits:[/b] None. [b]Family:[/b] To be determined! [b]Backstory:[/b] Born in seaclan, Coppertail was a shy and ditzy kitten. She was known at the time as Copperkit and was full of wonder at the world around her. The sound of the waves crashing upon the shore welcomed her in the morning and lulled her to sleep at night. Before she was even 5 moons old, she was whisked away from the shores by a two-leg, mistaking her for a lost kittypet. Being tossed from household to household, she eventually ended up at a rat's nest of a two-leg place. She was called Dusty here and was treated very poorly. Not a scrap of food was left for her, and she was shut in by the ghouls who kept her. She swears that her tail is crooked from how many times it has been stepped on by staggering feet. When Dusty was 23 moons old, one of her owners tried to drown her. They were almost successful, but after a lucky swing, she got free and booked it out of there. Wandering aimlessly, she scrounged up enough food to keep moving. 7 moons later, she found herself at a place that tugged at her heartstrings. The yearning of moons past hit her full force. Tentatively, she made her way back to seaclan territory and reunited with her family. Her warrior ceremony was long overdue, to which she graciously accepted. Coppertail often keeps to herself, no one really knowing why she was missing for so long. She is, however, known for her unwavering loyalty to the clan and its members. [b]Other (optional):[/b] Coppertail has a full, waterproof coat that she often neglects. If she actually washed herself once in a while, she would be a pretty cat. She is also [i]not[/i] in the best mood when she first wakes up. Only during a blue moon does she wake up energetic and in high spirits. [b]Picture (optional):[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/XtRsfRD.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xViz7h6.png[/img] look at the first 30 seconds of this video to see a better picture of her: https://youtu.be/1CYZEx48G00
Username: FontDictionary

Cat's name: Coppertail

Description: Coppertail is a scruffy and scrawny cat. Her olive eyes cross to stare seemingly at nothing but the dust on her nose. Her long tabby fur is littered with auburn tufts that solidify at the tip of her striped tail. The copper bridge of her nose turns gray before fading out to white. This white continues around her muzzle, contrasting the striped, gray fur of her brow. Her back is covered in poorly groomed, faded fur. Bright, white whiskers accent the rounded features of her face.

Short description: A scrawny tabby with crossed, olive eyes.

Personality: Coppertail is a horrible hunter due to her sight. The crossing of her eyes isn't just a visual little quirk. She has very little depth perception and is farsighted, which causes quite a few issues. However, she refuses to let this get in the way of her work. She'll do anything for her clan and it shows in the way she walks on patrol. Her loyalty is hard to question.

She's talented in the art of surviving. It seems no matter what situation she is in, she can get out of with little harm. The trust she has in her instinct and sense of direction is one of a kind. She's also "street smart", meaning she has knowledge that builds up into some weird amalgamation of what not to do in a lot of situations.

Coppertail dislikes water, which is an odd trait for a seaclan cat. Ever since a traumatic experience when she was young, she has fought tooth and nail to avoid the dastardly stuff. Just because she's a bad hunter doesn't mean she doesn't stand a chance in a fight. She's actually pretty good in a fight, running on pure instinct (and maybe some PTSD adrenaline) to one up her opponent.

Her neglect for hygiene shows just by looking at her. The shine of her coat is dulled by mud, and sand is embedded in her fur. It's quite hard to tell under all that fluff and dirt is a very scrawny cat. Eating doesn't come naturally to her, and often needs reminded to eat to stay standing.

Because Coppertail stays mostly to herself, she comes off a little aloof to all that don't know her well. She, however, is a very kind cat who is overly optimistic. Staying positive got her through the worst of it, so she continues to do so in hope for the best.

Crush: Eveningflower

Mate: She's single if you want to mingle.

Kits: None.

Family: To be determined!

Backstory: Born in seaclan, Coppertail was a shy and ditzy kitten. She was known at the time as Copperkit and was full of wonder at the world around her. The sound of the waves crashing upon the shore welcomed her in the morning and lulled her to sleep at night.

Before she was even 5 moons old, she was whisked away from the shores by a two-leg, mistaking her for a lost kittypet. Being tossed from household to household, she eventually ended up at a rat's nest of a two-leg place. She was called Dusty here and was treated very poorly. Not a scrap of food was left for her, and she was shut in by the ghouls who kept her. She swears that her tail is crooked from how many times it has been stepped on by staggering feet.

When Dusty was 23 moons old, one of her owners tried to drown her. They were almost successful, but after a lucky swing, she got free and booked it out of there. Wandering aimlessly, she scrounged up enough food to keep moving. 7 moons later, she found herself at a place that tugged at her heartstrings. The yearning of moons past hit her full force. Tentatively, she made her way back to seaclan territory and reunited with her family. Her warrior ceremony was long overdue, to which she graciously accepted.

Coppertail often keeps to herself, no one really knowing why she was missing for so long. She is, however, known for her unwavering loyalty to the clan and its members.

Other (optional): Coppertail has a full, waterproof coat that she often neglects. If she actually washed herself once in a while, she would be a pretty cat. She is also not in the best mood when she first wakes up. Only during a blue moon does she wake up energetic and in high spirits.

Picture (optional):

XtRsfRD.png

xViz7h6.png

look at the first 30 seconds of this video to see a better picture of her: https://youtu.be/1CYZEx48G00
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time
@FontDictionary: Accepted! )
@FontDictionary: Accepted! )
iAOqFOM.png
@Swootledootle: Would you like Eveningflower to be the mentor of Mousepaw?)
@Swootledootle: Would you like Eveningflower to be the mentor of Mousepaw?)
iAOqFOM.png
@FontDictonary Would you be ok if my cat Hawkthorn had a crush on your cat?
@FontDictonary Would you be ok if my cat Hawkthorn had a crush on your cat?
Wx0EgSk.png
( I’ll post a Hawthorn in here soon been a little busy)
( I’ll post a Hawthorn in here soon been a little busy)
Wx0EgSk.png
@Jackandsally
Yeah, I'm fine with that! I'll post here in a little bit. I just got home, haha. uvu ))
@Jackandsally
Yeah, I'm fine with that! I'll post here in a little bit. I just got home, haha. uvu ))
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time
@xSourGrapesx

normally, id say yes, but im terrible at the whole ‘mentor’ thing;; sorry))
@xSourGrapesx

normally, id say yes, but im terrible at the whole ‘mentor’ thing;; sorry))
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
@SwootleDootle's

Is it okay if Coppertail has a crush on Eveningflower? I'll probably lengthen and solidify her backstory/personality more as time goes on. I wanted to work around the stories of other people's characters, so her own biography might be a bit dull and short at the moment. ))
@SwootleDootle's

Is it okay if Coppertail has a crush on Eveningflower? I'll probably lengthen and solidify her backstory/personality more as time goes on. I wanted to work around the stories of other people's characters, so her own biography might be a bit dull and short at the moment. ))
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time
@FontDictionary

yeah, that’s totally fine! :> they’ll be interesting to see together))
@FontDictionary

yeah, that’s totally fine! :> they’ll be interesting to see together))
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
Larkshadow | medicine cat | 60 moons | Interacting with- Otterpaw

A dark ball of fur was bunched in the back of the medicine den, twitching softly in sleep. In her dreams the wind was cold and biting, the way it had been so many seasons ago when she snuck out of the nursery. The stone was cool beneath her paws, and the sea unfolded before her in great foaming sheets. Was there a splash of brown there? Larkshadow squashed the thought down before her hopes could be risen. She had found herself searching for her sister’s spirit in every nook and cranny of her dreams since that fateful day, just to know that she had made it safely to starclan, maybe was happy there. But such thinking was wishful, and a distraction- Twigfire would appear to her when she was ready, and in the meantime it was her duty to guide the living.

The crash of the sea softened, and opened up the way fields did when new-leaf sun hit them. The she-cat watched fronds of pond plants stream upwards into a watery meadow. Fish flitted beneath them in swarms, the waters awash in new life. The medicine cat felt herself calm. Leaf-bare has been harsh, taking away the lives of cats dearest to her, but the new year was just beginning.

The buffeting wind quieted, replaced by chatting voices and the sturdy walls of her own den. Larkshadow split her jaws in a yawn, letting the fragments of her dream wash over her one more moment. A reassurance from starclan perhaps, but more likely the wandering mind of a grief stricken cat. She didn’t need her ancestors to tell her that the earth was growing fertile again.

Larkshadow had taken to nesting in the back corner of the den, where she could look out over the rest of the small cave. It wasn’t the warmest spot, and indeed the walls had seeped the cold into her bones all leaf-bare, but with Amberbriar gone she liked the feel of something solid beside her. She stood up with a stretch, and padded out to the entrance of the den. On her way out she let her tail drag lightly along her apprentice’s sleeping form. The tom was barely any younger than the clan’s newest warriors, but at his size it was hard sometimes not to see the kit that had first come to her to be made a ‘paw.

She longed to leave the cave and see the plants shooting up for herself, but with Owlshade expecting kits any day now she shouldn't go out of earshot of the nursery. Perhaps she could send Otterpaw out to see if he could find borage or cherval that had grown large enough to be picked- what stores that remained of herbs for kitting were old and shriveled.
Larkshadow | medicine cat | 60 moons | Interacting with- Otterpaw

A dark ball of fur was bunched in the back of the medicine den, twitching softly in sleep. In her dreams the wind was cold and biting, the way it had been so many seasons ago when she snuck out of the nursery. The stone was cool beneath her paws, and the sea unfolded before her in great foaming sheets. Was there a splash of brown there? Larkshadow squashed the thought down before her hopes could be risen. She had found herself searching for her sister’s spirit in every nook and cranny of her dreams since that fateful day, just to know that she had made it safely to starclan, maybe was happy there. But such thinking was wishful, and a distraction- Twigfire would appear to her when she was ready, and in the meantime it was her duty to guide the living.

The crash of the sea softened, and opened up the way fields did when new-leaf sun hit them. The she-cat watched fronds of pond plants stream upwards into a watery meadow. Fish flitted beneath them in swarms, the waters awash in new life. The medicine cat felt herself calm. Leaf-bare has been harsh, taking away the lives of cats dearest to her, but the new year was just beginning.

The buffeting wind quieted, replaced by chatting voices and the sturdy walls of her own den. Larkshadow split her jaws in a yawn, letting the fragments of her dream wash over her one more moment. A reassurance from starclan perhaps, but more likely the wandering mind of a grief stricken cat. She didn’t need her ancestors to tell her that the earth was growing fertile again.

Larkshadow had taken to nesting in the back corner of the den, where she could look out over the rest of the small cave. It wasn’t the warmest spot, and indeed the walls had seeped the cold into her bones all leaf-bare, but with Amberbriar gone she liked the feel of something solid beside her. She stood up with a stretch, and padded out to the entrance of the den. On her way out she let her tail drag lightly along her apprentice’s sleeping form. The tom was barely any younger than the clan’s newest warriors, but at his size it was hard sometimes not to see the kit that had first come to her to be made a ‘paw.

She longed to leave the cave and see the plants shooting up for herself, but with Owlshade expecting kits any day now she shouldn't go out of earshot of the nursery. Perhaps she could send Otterpaw out to see if he could find borage or cherval that had grown large enough to be picked- what stores that remained of herbs for kitting were old and shriveled.
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15