Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seaclan .:Brave & Intelligent.: (OPEN)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
[quote name="FontDictionary" date="2018-08-09 20:10:29" ] @xSourGrapesx You misspelled my name while pinging me. :o I didn't get the notification until now, so I'll write up my character real quick! uvu [/quote] My bad, and awesome! :)
FontDictionary wrote on 2018-08-09 20:10:29:
@xSourGrapesx

You misspelled my name while pinging me. :o
I didn't get the notification until now, so I'll write up my character real quick! uvu

My bad, and awesome! :)
iAOqFOM.png
Swiftcreek | Warrior | Interacting with Emberpelt (@/tsukii)

A lovely dream kept Swiftcreek under a soft bed of rest— and one that he had deserved too, after spending most of the night awake… Thinking. His ears would twitch lightly in his sleep, as was his paws that were tucked neatly under his fluffy black tail. The tom dreamt of a bright, clear sky accompanied by a vast stretch of greenery. A gentle breeze wisped through the blades of grass and Swiftcreek’s shining black pelt as he raced like a storm through the field, feeling joyful and invincible with nothing that dared to stop him.

However, the bright and peaceful field was rather abrupt to change— and it was definitely not one that was welcome. The grass grew to just lightly tickle his underbelly and the tip of his nose, and the breeze became a lot more forceful, causing his black fur to become ruffled and messy. Swiftcreek had paused by now, attempting to lift his head to be clear of the stubborn grass, but to no avail as it kept on persisting.

And it was finally at this point when the tom’s eyes flew open with a wide-eyed expression, shortly followed by him turning from his side and onto his belly, lifting his head to sound three high-pitched sneezes. Groaning to himself as he was just barely conscious of what had even just occurred.

Blinking a few times, Swiftcreek sat up, his eyes trailing upwards to meet with that toothy grin that belonged to none other than Emberpelt. Flattening his ears while his black pelt bristled along the spine, the tom was quite irritated at this point.

“Shouldn’t you know that I require my beauty sleep, mouse-brain?” He spoke with a groan, allowing his fur to relax, though his pale green eyes still spotted an annoyed look.

A lovely dream kept Swiftcreek under a soft bed of rest— and one that he had deserved too, after spending most of the night awake… Thinking. His ears would twitch lightly in his sleep, as was his paws that were tucked neatly under his fluffy black tail. The tom dreamt of a bright, clear sky accompanied by a vast stretch of greenery. A gentle breeze wisped through the blades of grass and Swiftcreek’s shining black pelt as he raced like a storm through the field, feeling joyful and invincible with nothing that dared to stop him.

However, the bright and peaceful field was rather abrupt to change— and it was definitely not one that was welcome. The grass grew to just lightly tickle his underbelly and the tip of his nose, and the breeze became a lot more forceful, causing his black fur to become ruffled and messy. Swiftcreek had paused by now, attempting to lift his head to be clear of the stubborn grass, but to no avail as it kept on persisting.

And it was finally at this point when the tom’s eyes flew open with a wide-eyed expression, shortly followed by him turning from his side and onto his belly, lifting his head to sound three high-pitched sneezes. Groaning to himself as he was just barely conscious of what had even just occurred.

Blinking a few times, Swiftcreek sat up, his eyes trailing upwards to meet with that toothy grin that belonged to none other than Emberpelt. Flattening his ears while his black pelt bristled along the spine, the tom was quite irritated at this point.

“Shouldn’t you know that I require my beauty sleep, mouse-brain?” He spoke with a groan, allowing his fur to relax, though his pale green eyes still spotted an annoyed look.
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
Lionstrike | Warrior | 15 moons | Interacting with: Emberpelt, Swiftcreek

Lionstrike flailed beneath the dark water, his paws churning as the massive dark shape of a shark darted at him, grasping his feathery tail between it's numerous rows of claw-sharp teeth. Pain exploded from the tom's tail as he swiped clumsily at the massive beast--suddenly the tom was ripped from his horrid dream at the sound of three loud sneezes just right beside him.

The massive tabby rolled over, covering his ears with his paws, groaning in response. His amber eyes flickered open to see Emberpelt standing besides Swiftcreek with a grin plastered across his face. At least it wasn't me.. Emberpelt was constantly playing tricks on others, though Swiftcreek seemed to be his favorite to mess with.

With the remnants of his nightmare forgotten, the warrior turned his head towards his sister, who slept just a couple tail-lengths away from him. The small gray and white tabby was still sound asleep, her breathing deep and even. The tom rose to his paws, stretching his sore muscles with a groan-Lionstrike had been on the moonhigh patrol with his sister.

Lionstrike | Warrior | 15 moons | Interacting with: Emberpelt, Swiftcreek

Lionstrike flailed beneath the dark water, his paws churning as the massive dark shape of a shark darted at him, grasping his feathery tail between it's numerous rows of claw-sharp teeth. Pain exploded from the tom's tail as he swiped clumsily at the massive beast--suddenly the tom was ripped from his horrid dream at the sound of three loud sneezes just right beside him.

The massive tabby rolled over, covering his ears with his paws, groaning in response. His amber eyes flickered open to see Emberpelt standing besides Swiftcreek with a grin plastered across his face. At least it wasn't me.. Emberpelt was constantly playing tricks on others, though Swiftcreek seemed to be his favorite to mess with.

With the remnants of his nightmare forgotten, the warrior turned his head towards his sister, who slept just a couple tail-lengths away from him. The small gray and white tabby was still sound asleep, her breathing deep and even. The tom rose to his paws, stretching his sore muscles with a groan-Lionstrike had been on the moonhigh patrol with his sister.

iAOqFOM.png
Saltfur | She-Cat | 39 moons | Interacting with: Sharkstar | Crowmist

Saltfur shifted around in her nest, an aggravated sigh coming from her. Why couldn't she just sleep in? A she-cat needed her beauty sleep after all. She huffed before giving up, cracking open a golden brown eye. The sound of her stomach rumbling caused her to sigh once again, stretching out her hind legs. Her nimble paws carried her out of the warriors den, her brain still muddled with sleep. Food, yes, that was what she needed. If there was any.

A few cats were already awake before her, sitting at the fresh-kill pile. The dawn patrol would have to go out soon. She yawned before padding over to the other cats, a smile on her sleepy face. "Good morning Crowmist, Sharkstar," she purred, seating herself next to the other cats. The sea breeze felt wonderful in her fur, taking a tentative look towards the fresk-kill pile. "I presume we're not going to be eating that?" She mewed. She'd gladly offer to be on the dawn patrol if it meant she didn't have to eat the prey in the pile. She let out another small yawn as she waited for a response.
Saltfur | She-Cat | 39 moons | Interacting with: Sharkstar | Crowmist

Saltfur shifted around in her nest, an aggravated sigh coming from her. Why couldn't she just sleep in? A she-cat needed her beauty sleep after all. She huffed before giving up, cracking open a golden brown eye. The sound of her stomach rumbling caused her to sigh once again, stretching out her hind legs. Her nimble paws carried her out of the warriors den, her brain still muddled with sleep. Food, yes, that was what she needed. If there was any.

A few cats were already awake before her, sitting at the fresh-kill pile. The dawn patrol would have to go out soon. She yawned before padding over to the other cats, a smile on her sleepy face. "Good morning Crowmist, Sharkstar," she purred, seating herself next to the other cats. The sea breeze felt wonderful in her fur, taking a tentative look towards the fresk-kill pile. "I presume we're not going to be eating that?" She mewed. She'd gladly offer to be on the dawn patrol if it meant she didn't have to eat the prey in the pile. She let out another small yawn as she waited for a response.
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
((I'll just continue with Emberpelt for now and wait for other to respond to use my other characters

[Emberpelt] | [Tom] | [Warrior] | [Tags: Open to Interaction, Swiftcreek, Lionstrike]

"Good-morning to you too, sweetheart," Emberpelt purred, chuckling at the cute little sneezes Swiftcreek managed to make. "I see your sleep-deprived self is as feisty as ever."

The tom picked up his tail and let it tickle the other male's face, teasing him a bit more before quickly retracting it. As much as Emberpelt loved their time together, too much too soon and Swiftcreek would have his head on a platter. So, he decided to try another route to satisfy his 'quota' for the day. Angling himself so he was directly in front of the black feline, Emberpelt curled his tail around his legs, shielding the front of his pelt from any possible recoil.

"Speaking of which, it looked like you were having quite the dream - was it about me?" He blinked slowly, raising one paw to lick off a bit of grime as if to be mockingly patient with the turkish angora.

While waiting for the inevitable, Emberpelt found that one of the younger warriors had been shaken awake beside him, no doubt because of the sneezing fit Swiftcreek had unleashed. Sadly, it appeared that he had set of an alarm of sorts - one that had rippled through the entire den. "Well, hello there Lionstrike. It seems my little prank did more damage than intended." Though the playful smirk on his face left no room for sympathy.

((I'll just continue with Emberpelt for now and wait for other to respond to use my other characters

[Emberpelt] | [Tom] | [Warrior] | [Tags: Open to Interaction, Swiftcreek, Lionstrike]

"Good-morning to you too, sweetheart," Emberpelt purred, chuckling at the cute little sneezes Swiftcreek managed to make. "I see your sleep-deprived self is as feisty as ever."

The tom picked up his tail and let it tickle the other male's face, teasing him a bit more before quickly retracting it. As much as Emberpelt loved their time together, too much too soon and Swiftcreek would have his head on a platter. So, he decided to try another route to satisfy his 'quota' for the day. Angling himself so he was directly in front of the black feline, Emberpelt curled his tail around his legs, shielding the front of his pelt from any possible recoil.

"Speaking of which, it looked like you were having quite the dream - was it about me?" He blinked slowly, raising one paw to lick off a bit of grime as if to be mockingly patient with the turkish angora.

While waiting for the inevitable, Emberpelt found that one of the younger warriors had been shaken awake beside him, no doubt because of the sneezing fit Swiftcreek had unleashed. Sadly, it appeared that he had set of an alarm of sorts - one that had rippled through the entire den. "Well, hello there Lionstrike. It seems my little prank did more damage than intended." Though the playful smirk on his face left no room for sympathy.

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
Sharkstar | Leader | 72 moons | Interacting with: Saltfur, Crowmist

Sharkstar meowed a greeting to the short and lithe figure of Saltfur, smiling warmly at the she-cat, "Please don't, I'm sure I've given myself a stomachache eating a mouse," he expressed, his tongue smoothing down his chest fur, "Might as well use it as bait to see if we can fish up anything big," he repeated to the white and gray she-cat, flicking a couple minnows in her direction with his paw.

The tom glanced over in the direction of the crevice that led to the apprentice's cave, "How's Minnowpaw coming along?" he asked Saltfur with a curious gaze.

It wouldn't be much longer until her and her brother would be made warriors. His pelt tingled with excitement at the thought of naming two new warriors--he had only been a leader for nearly a season now, and things were looking up for the Clan despite the grim leaf-bare they had just endured. He just hoped that he could live up to Shellstar's reign, a feisty and ambitious she-cat that while she cat made controversial choices which led to an uprising-had led the Clan into a golden age.

Lionblaze | Warrior | 15 moons | Interacting with Emberpelt, Swiftcreek

Lionstrike rolled his eyes in response to the older warrior, his amber eyes and ruffled pelt betraying his irritation. "Maybe you should lead the moon-high patrol tonight," he hissed, casting the elder warrior a glare, tail rippling.

The young tom curled himself into a ball tightly, resting his tail across his angular face, his large ears flattened against his head. He screwed his eyes shut, focusing on falling back asleep.
Sharkstar | Leader | 72 moons | Interacting with: Saltfur, Crowmist

Sharkstar meowed a greeting to the short and lithe figure of Saltfur, smiling warmly at the she-cat, "Please don't, I'm sure I've given myself a stomachache eating a mouse," he expressed, his tongue smoothing down his chest fur, "Might as well use it as bait to see if we can fish up anything big," he repeated to the white and gray she-cat, flicking a couple minnows in her direction with his paw.

The tom glanced over in the direction of the crevice that led to the apprentice's cave, "How's Minnowpaw coming along?" he asked Saltfur with a curious gaze.

It wouldn't be much longer until her and her brother would be made warriors. His pelt tingled with excitement at the thought of naming two new warriors--he had only been a leader for nearly a season now, and things were looking up for the Clan despite the grim leaf-bare they had just endured. He just hoped that he could live up to Shellstar's reign, a feisty and ambitious she-cat that while she cat made controversial choices which led to an uprising-had led the Clan into a golden age.

Lionblaze | Warrior | 15 moons | Interacting with Emberpelt, Swiftcreek

Lionstrike rolled his eyes in response to the older warrior, his amber eyes and ruffled pelt betraying his irritation. "Maybe you should lead the moon-high patrol tonight," he hissed, casting the elder warrior a glare, tail rippling.

The young tom curled himself into a ball tightly, resting his tail across his angular face, his large ears flattened against his head. He screwed his eyes shut, focusing on falling back asleep.
iAOqFOM.png

Quickly averting the relentless stare of the calico patterned tom, Swiftcreek could just feel the flesh under his dark fur begin to heat with embarrassment. Sweetheart, really? It would be better if he actually meant such a thing. The Warrior grumbled to himself, ears perking as he turned his attention back towards Emberpelt— But was unfortunately met with a fluffy tail to the face, causing the Turkish Angora to lean backwards, nearly losing his balance in the process in order to just barely avoid more teasing.

Opening his maw to retort with a sharp tongue, Swiftcreek was soon interrupted by the other tom speaking, scoffing in an insulted manner before a laugh escaped his throat.

Me dream about you? Oh, dear Emberpelt, you wish I would.” The warrior chuckled, shaking his head. “Actually, I was dreaming about racing through a field— perhaps to get away from you.” He said with a gentle chuckle. Oh, how he couldn’t resist a sharp tongue, especially against the tom that relentlessly teased him— even if Swiftcreek did feel… Something for him, he would never admit it.

Rising to his paws, the Turkish Angora began to pad out of the warriors den, flicking his fluffy tail in the calico tom’s face as means of revenge, although it was only momentary.

“Since you were so cruel to wake me up, I may as well get something to eat.”

Quickly averting the relentless stare of the calico patterned tom, Swiftcreek could just feel the flesh under his dark fur begin to heat with embarrassment. Sweetheart, really? It would be better if he actually meant such a thing. The Warrior grumbled to himself, ears perking as he turned his attention back towards Emberpelt— But was unfortunately met with a fluffy tail to the face, causing the Turkish Angora to lean backwards, nearly losing his balance in the process in order to just barely avoid more teasing.

Opening his maw to retort with a sharp tongue, Swiftcreek was soon interrupted by the other tom speaking, scoffing in an insulted manner before a laugh escaped his throat.

Me dream about you? Oh, dear Emberpelt, you wish I would.” The warrior chuckled, shaking his head. “Actually, I was dreaming about racing through a field— perhaps to get away from you.” He said with a gentle chuckle. Oh, how he couldn’t resist a sharp tongue, especially against the tom that relentlessly teased him— even if Swiftcreek did feel… Something for him, he would never admit it.

Rising to his paws, the Turkish Angora began to pad out of the warriors den, flicking his fluffy tail in the calico tom’s face as means of revenge, although it was only momentary.

“Since you were so cruel to wake me up, I may as well get something to eat.”
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
Darkshadow | Warrior | 32 moons | Interacting with:

Darkshadow was awakened from a dream-less sleep to a commotion inside of the den, what now? He could make out the voices of his brother, Emberpelt, and the newly made warrior, Lionstrike, Swiftcreek's up to it again..

His dark green eyes flickered open, and his jaw gaped open in an enormous yawn as he stared blankly forward for several moments, his mind still heavy with sleep. He squinted his eyes, spotting a couple cats clustered around the fresh-kill pile, a soft laughter emanating from Crowmist followed by a quiet chuckle from Sharkstar.

The jet black warrior raised his end, blinking his sleep-bleary eyes as they adjusted to the dawn light that filtered in through the opening of the cavern. S'pose I should offer to be on the dawn patrol. He thought silently to himself, hauling himself to his paws in an almost mechanical motion.
Darkshadow | Warrior | 32 moons | Interacting with:

Darkshadow was awakened from a dream-less sleep to a commotion inside of the den, what now? He could make out the voices of his brother, Emberpelt, and the newly made warrior, Lionstrike, Swiftcreek's up to it again..

His dark green eyes flickered open, and his jaw gaped open in an enormous yawn as he stared blankly forward for several moments, his mind still heavy with sleep. He squinted his eyes, spotting a couple cats clustered around the fresh-kill pile, a soft laughter emanating from Crowmist followed by a quiet chuckle from Sharkstar.

The jet black warrior raised his end, blinking his sleep-bleary eyes as they adjusted to the dawn light that filtered in through the opening of the cavern. S'pose I should offer to be on the dawn patrol. He thought silently to himself, hauling himself to his paws in an almost mechanical motion.
iAOqFOM.png
((I'm off to bed but I'll respond to things in the morning- g'night everyone!
((I'm off to bed but I'll respond to things in the morning- g'night everyone!

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
((Goodnight!)
((Goodnight!)
iAOqFOM.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15