Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seaclan .:Brave & Intelligent.: (OPEN)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(@Flamestar03: Sure! )

Ivybreeze | Warrior | 15 moons | Interacting with: Silvermist

Ivybreeze felt her fur turn hot at Silvermist's comment, "I-I don't know about that," she stuttered. Sharkstar was a handsome cat, though surely he wouldn't go for some cat like her, and after-all, she had been his apprentice.

The pretty she-cat turned her focus towards hunting, a smile forming on her face again, "Sure! I learned a good technique from Sharkstar a couple moons ago!" she beamed, skipping out the mouth of the cave. Near the end of her training, the gray-furred leader had taught her to hide in the shallows of the sea until she saw a sea-bird grab a fish from the water-then telling her that was when to attack. That way not only would she get a sea-bird, but a fish too!
(@Flamestar03: Sure! )

Ivybreeze felt her fur turn hot at Silvermist's comment, "I-I don't know about that," she stuttered. Sharkstar was a handsome cat, though surely he wouldn't go for some cat like her, and after-all, she had been his apprentice.

The pretty she-cat turned her focus towards hunting, a smile forming on her face again, "Sure! I learned a good technique from Sharkstar a couple moons ago!" she beamed, skipping out the mouth of the cave. Near the end of her training, the gray-furred leader had taught her to hide in the shallows of the sea until she saw a sea-bird grab a fish from the water-then telling her that was when to attack. That way not only would she get a sea-bird, but a fish too!
iAOqFOM.png
Username: @/Flamestar03
Cat's name: Speckledpaw
Description: A speckled tortoiseshell tom with wide, friendly, pale amber eyes and sleek, shorter then usual fur. He has small paws and hooked, slightly short claws, also with one small scar on his right ear tip that has long since healed. Regular build, would have made a good warrior.
Short description: A speckled tortoiseshell tom with slightly short fur and amber eyes.
Personality: Speckledpaw is a lively and attentive apprentice with a love for his medicine cat duties. Unfortunately, he often overworks himself and sinks everything he has into his clanmates, leaving little attention for the world around him, which could one day be fatal if he upsets the right cat. He is bold with his suggestions but untimely respects whatever happens and tries to be cheerful about everything he can.
Mate/Crush: None, he would consider himself too busy to break the warrior code.
Kits: None at the moment. ^
Family: Oakshadow, Darkspots, multiple siblings and a few aunts and uncles.
Backstory: Speckledpaw was born to Oakshadow and Darkspots in the clan not too long ago, though his mother was killed during battle/on the hunt and his father lost it and left soon after. Both parents were rather upset that their son wanted to be a medicine cat, but eventually allowed him to follow his dream, but they never stopped giving him grief and insulting him about it. Speckledpaw felt awful for feeling relief when both were gone, but he soon realized that none of his family loved each other as much as they fooled themselves to think. He still thinks about his parents, but nowadays he doesn't get torn up about it.
Other (optional): Hasn't spoken about the scar on his ear, but most assume it was from one of his parents. ((Open for family.))
Silvermist||Warrior||Hunting||Interacting with: Ivybreeze

"Alright!", Silvermist called after the she-cat before bounding to her side and keeping the pace. "I hope we can catch something, I always feel so useless when I'm not hunting. Maybe if the clan gets some apprentices, and I might able to help.", she was mainly thinking aloud, but she gave Ivybreeze the chance to speak as well. Her pelt fluffed up slightly as they got closer to their destination, as it always did. She didn't have fur as sleek as many of the cats in the clan, but eventually, it would get there.
Username: @/Flamestar03
Cat's name: Speckledpaw
Description: A speckled tortoiseshell tom with wide, friendly, pale amber eyes and sleek, shorter then usual fur. He has small paws and hooked, slightly short claws, also with one small scar on his right ear tip that has long since healed. Regular build, would have made a good warrior.
Short description: A speckled tortoiseshell tom with slightly short fur and amber eyes.
Personality: Speckledpaw is a lively and attentive apprentice with a love for his medicine cat duties. Unfortunately, he often overworks himself and sinks everything he has into his clanmates, leaving little attention for the world around him, which could one day be fatal if he upsets the right cat. He is bold with his suggestions but untimely respects whatever happens and tries to be cheerful about everything he can.
Mate/Crush: None, he would consider himself too busy to break the warrior code.
Kits: None at the moment. ^
Family: Oakshadow, Darkspots, multiple siblings and a few aunts and uncles.
Backstory: Speckledpaw was born to Oakshadow and Darkspots in the clan not too long ago, though his mother was killed during battle/on the hunt and his father lost it and left soon after. Both parents were rather upset that their son wanted to be a medicine cat, but eventually allowed him to follow his dream, but they never stopped giving him grief and insulting him about it. Speckledpaw felt awful for feeling relief when both were gone, but he soon realized that none of his family loved each other as much as they fooled themselves to think. He still thinks about his parents, but nowadays he doesn't get torn up about it.
Other (optional): Hasn't spoken about the scar on his ear, but most assume it was from one of his parents. ((Open for family.))

"Alright!", Silvermist called after the she-cat before bounding to her side and keeping the pace. "I hope we can catch something, I always feel so useless when I'm not hunting. Maybe if the clan gets some apprentices, and I might able to help.", she was mainly thinking aloud, but she gave Ivybreeze the chance to speak as well. Her pelt fluffed up slightly as they got closer to their destination, as it always did. She didn't have fur as sleek as many of the cats in the clan, but eventually, it would get there.
((@Flamestar03 I’m glad to have a new apprentice with Tsukii having left. At 9 moons Larkshadow would only have had him for 3 months (all of them winter), so she probably wouldn’t be sending him out like Otterpaw. She’s currently in preoccupied in the nursery, so she most likely left him to do whatever he wants in the meantime . :)

@cii How do you want to handle Owlshade’s kitting, now that Larkshadow is in the nursery with her?
((@Flamestar03 I’m glad to have a new apprentice with Tsukii having left. At 9 moons Larkshadow would only have had him for 3 months (all of them winter), so she probably wouldn’t be sending him out like Otterpaw. She’s currently in preoccupied in the nursery, so she most likely left him to do whatever he wants in the meantime . :)

@cii How do you want to handle Owlshade’s kitting, now that Larkshadow is in the nursery with her?
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
(@Flamestar03: Accepted! )

The pretty tabby nodded in agreement, "After Mousepaw and Minnowpaw receive their warrior names, there won't be any more apprentices for six moons!" she exclaimed, realizing that she would likely be tasked with taking care of the elders along with her brother. While she loved spending time with the elder cats, she preferred to be out and about, not confined to a particular spot.

She stifled a quiet purr as the breeze coming off the sea blew through her silky fur gently, the cool air nice against her fur. While she had been born outside the Clan, she luckily carried sea-cat traits along with Lionstrike.
(@Flamestar03: Accepted! )

The pretty tabby nodded in agreement, "After Mousepaw and Minnowpaw receive their warrior names, there won't be any more apprentices for six moons!" she exclaimed, realizing that she would likely be tasked with taking care of the elders along with her brother. While she loved spending time with the elder cats, she preferred to be out and about, not confined to a particular spot.

She stifled a quiet purr as the breeze coming off the sea blew through her silky fur gently, the cool air nice against her fur. While she had been born outside the Clan, she luckily carried sea-cat traits along with Lionstrike.
iAOqFOM.png
[b]Username[/b]: Pistachiows [b]Cat's name:[/b] Mothpaw [b]Rank:[/b] Apprentice [b]Age:[/b] 7 moons [b]Description:[/b] A young tom who is rather small for his age, with a very short tabby brown coat and a long tail, and pale green-gold eyes. [b]Short description:[/b] A small brown tabby tom with a short coat and green eyes. [b]Personality:[/b] Mothpaw is an insecure cat who needs encouraging and can be quite self-conscious, but tries his best to serve his clan. He is very calm and friendly, and tries make friends with whoever he can, even if he is shy at first. He is very obedient and loyal, but is very curious of what lies beyond the territory, often dreaming about what lies beyond the great expanse of water he sees every day. He also takes great interest in the stories and warnings of his clanmates, and could sit for hours learning from them. Because of his small build, he finds swimming against the strong currents in the ocean quite difficult and tries to avoid it when he can, instead preferring to climb the cliffs where his light weight and long tail help him keep his balance. [b]Mate/Crush:[/b] None [b]Kits:[/b] None [b]Family:[/b] Open if anyone is interested. [b]Backstory:[/b] Born in Seaclan. When he was a kit, he was always curious about the sea, and what there was beyond and beneath it. One day, while the rest of the nursery was sleeping, he decided he would find out for himself. Despite the warnings he'd heard from his mother, and despite the fact he was a tiny kit, he crawled out of the camp and made his way to the sea, believing he was ready to find out. When he entered the cold water, he realised that he had made a mistake, as the rip currents pulled him out to the ocean and away from the shore. He wasn't sure how he survived, as he was wildly flailing his paws, trying to find something, anything, to grab on to. Somehow, perhaps due to a wave pushing him back or another current, he found himself once again near land, and managed to claw his way back onto the sand, half drowned. While he was found by some clan members, he never told them just how close he was to joining Starclan that night. Ever since then, he has been very cautious about listening to his elder's warnings, knowing that they are experienced, and always tries to think things through before doing anything. [b]Picture:[/b] [img]https://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/07509-Oriental-brown-spotted-tabby-cat-white-background.jpg[/img]
Username: Pistachiows
Cat's name: Mothpaw

Description: A young tom who is rather small for his age, with a very short tabby brown coat and a long tail, and pale green-gold eyes.

Short description: A small brown tabby tom with a short coat and green eyes.

Personality: Mothpaw is an insecure cat who needs encouraging and can be quite self-conscious, but tries his best to serve his clan. He is very calm and friendly, and tries make friends with whoever he can, even if he is shy at first. He is very obedient and loyal, but is very curious of what lies beyond the territory, often dreaming about what lies beyond the great expanse of water he sees every day. He also takes great interest in the stories and warnings of his clanmates, and could sit for hours learning from them. Because of his small build, he finds swimming against the strong currents in the ocean quite difficult and tries to avoid it when he can, instead preferring to climb the cliffs where his light weight and long tail help him keep his balance.

Mate/Crush: None
Kits: None
Family: Open if anyone is interested.

Backstory: Born in Seaclan. When he was a kit, he was always curious about the sea, and what there was beyond and beneath it. One day, while the rest of the nursery was sleeping, he decided he would find out for himself. Despite the warnings he'd heard from his mother, and despite the fact he was a tiny kit, he crawled out of the camp and made his way to the sea, believing he was ready to find out. When he entered the cold water, he realised that he had made a mistake, as the rip currents pulled him out to the ocean and away from the shore. He wasn't sure how he survived, as he was wildly flailing his paws, trying to find something, anything, to grab on to. Somehow, perhaps due to a wave pushing him back or another current, he found himself once again near land, and managed to claw his way back onto the sand, half drowned. While he was found by some clan members, he never told them just how close he was to joining Starclan that night. Ever since then, he has been very cautious about listening to his elder's warnings, knowing that they are experienced, and always tries to think things through before doing anything.

Picture:
07509-Oriental-brown-spotted-tabby-cat-white-background.jpg

"I hope I can still take some time for myself, not to be selfish or anything, but I get the feeling I would be better revived if I had a cleaner pelt." the she-cat sighed, slowing herself as they got closer to their destination. "It's a good thing though, we'll have plenty of warriors. Lucky Owlshade, maybe one day I can have my own kits too.", there was a lofty tone to her voice as she spoke, but after a moment Silvermist focused on the task at hand.

"I hope I can still take some time for myself, not to be selfish or anything, but I get the feeling I would be better revived if I had a cleaner pelt." the she-cat sighed, slowing herself as they got closer to their destination. "It's a good thing though, we'll have plenty of warriors. Lucky Owlshade, maybe one day I can have my own kits too.", there was a lofty tone to her voice as she spoke, but after a moment Silvermist focused on the task at hand.
@Pistachiows: Accepted! Mentor is Darkshadow )

Ivybreeze | Warrior | 15 moons | Hunting with Silvermist

Ivybreeze's ears perked up, "I don't think that's selfish," she mewed in reply, her honey orange eyes flitting across the sea, gentle waves lapping against the shore. The warrior narrowed her eyes at her mention of having kits, turning to glance at the she-warrior, "Any cat you have in mind?" she asked, curious if the more experienced warrior had anyone in mind.

She was quite pretty, Ivybreeze noticed, with a lithe white form with patches of faded gray and brilliant blue eyes. Surely there were cats padding after her.
@Pistachiows: Accepted! Mentor is Darkshadow )

Ivybreeze | Warrior | 15 moons | Hunting with Silvermist

Ivybreeze's ears perked up, "I don't think that's selfish," she mewed in reply, her honey orange eyes flitting across the sea, gentle waves lapping against the shore. The warrior narrowed her eyes at her mention of having kits, turning to glance at the she-warrior, "Any cat you have in mind?" she asked, curious if the more experienced warrior had anyone in mind.

She was quite pretty, Ivybreeze noticed, with a lithe white form with patches of faded gray and brilliant blue eyes. Surely there were cats padding after her.
iAOqFOM.png
@nananami, @Aquira )
@nananami, @Aquira )
iAOqFOM.png
@xSourGrapesx
?
@xSourGrapesx
?
CUnQdgy.png
(@Aquira: I believe Saltfur was waiting for Minnowpaw to get up to go on dawn patrol)
(@Aquira: I believe Saltfur was waiting for Minnowpaw to get up to go on dawn patrol)
iAOqFOM.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15