Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with ShadowWyvern15
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 113 114
The obsidian dragon returned and sat down,next to his younger sibling.
He carefully wrapped her in his shadow wings,pulling her close and hummed a gentle tune,soothing the midnight nocturne who's wrath disappeared instantly when she heard the familiar lullaby and tears from emotional exhaustion started running down her face as she went limp.
"It's alright,tell me what happened between you and the skydancers.
We can get through this when you tell me,and you know that,so be honest with me.
Please Night." he said with a gentle tone of voice.
"Oh brother,I confronted them and accused them of chasing our kind like wolves do with prey.I told them that they judge a breed just by the actions of only one individual and how our kind prefer to hide.They got so mad."she sniffed a little.
The male nodded and signaled her to go on.
"Did they tell you why they hunt us down like that?" the orchid winged dragon nodded again and told him the whole story.
"I am not defending him,only our breed! It's just not right to kill individuals who have nothing to do with what happened,just because they're from the same breed as the killer! Not all nocturnes are like this!" she cried,voice filled with frustration,the older nocturne made soothing whistle like sounds.
"I understand that you tried to defend our breed,but maybe the way you said wasn't correct,thus making you sound as if you're defending the killer as well.
Maybe you should have began saying that you are not on his side and go on from there." he said in a soothing manner.
The two stayed like that,unaware that someone had been listening and heard their entire conversation...
The obsidian dragon returned and sat down,next to his younger sibling.
He carefully wrapped her in his shadow wings,pulling her close and hummed a gentle tune,soothing the midnight nocturne who's wrath disappeared instantly when she heard the familiar lullaby and tears from emotional exhaustion started running down her face as she went limp.
"It's alright,tell me what happened between you and the skydancers.
We can get through this when you tell me,and you know that,so be honest with me.
Please Night." he said with a gentle tone of voice.
"Oh brother,I confronted them and accused them of chasing our kind like wolves do with prey.I told them that they judge a breed just by the actions of only one individual and how our kind prefer to hide.They got so mad."she sniffed a little.
The male nodded and signaled her to go on.
"Did they tell you why they hunt us down like that?" the orchid winged dragon nodded again and told him the whole story.
"I am not defending him,only our breed! It's just not right to kill individuals who have nothing to do with what happened,just because they're from the same breed as the killer! Not all nocturnes are like this!" she cried,voice filled with frustration,the older nocturne made soothing whistle like sounds.
"I understand that you tried to defend our breed,but maybe the way you said wasn't correct,thus making you sound as if you're defending the killer as well.
Maybe you should have began saying that you are not on his side and go on from there." he said in a soothing manner.
The two stayed like that,unaware that someone had been listening and heard their entire conversation...
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
[Serket knew she should be back at camp with her Pyrope, Leijon, and Feferi. But no. Her curiosity had gotten the better of her-again. She had even promised Pyrope that she would give up and leave them alone. Still! She had seen some hatchlings talking to them-that Nocturne had given them creatures that in some capacity are dangerous. Probably. Sure, she wasn't one to talk since she brought home a deadly spider-without realizing it was deadly- for her first hunt.]
[Serket knew she should be back at camp with her Pyrope, Leijon, and Feferi. But no. Her curiosity had gotten the better of her-again. She had even promised Pyrope that she would give up and leave them alone. Still! She had seen some hatchlings talking to them-that Nocturne had given them creatures that in some capacity are dangerous. Probably. Sure, she wasn't one to talk since she brought home a deadly spider-without realizing it was deadly- for her first hunt.]
For the two days in the plague lands,the nocturne was always listening out for danger,thus enhancing her hearing to the extent that she could hear even the tiniest sound.
She heard breathing and sensed someone's presence,she tensed up and pushed the older sibling off.
Nactis snapped her head in the direction of their intruder,she could already guess who their 'guest' might be.
With a tired sigh,she raised her voice,just enough for the other dragon to hear.
"I can sense your presence there Serket.No point in hiding,so why don't ya show yourself?
I'm not in the fighting mood,so I guess we could chat a little...not that there's much to talk about anyway.Also I can sense you've got some...questions on your mind,that I believe you would very likely ask regarding the hatchlings I met and my gift to them.
Correct?" Nactis spoke with a tired voice as she waited for the skydancer's reaction.
For the two days in the plague lands,the nocturne was always listening out for danger,thus enhancing her hearing to the extent that she could hear even the tiniest sound.
She heard breathing and sensed someone's presence,she tensed up and pushed the older sibling off.
Nactis snapped her head in the direction of their intruder,she could already guess who their 'guest' might be.
With a tired sigh,she raised her voice,just enough for the other dragon to hear.
"I can sense your presence there Serket.No point in hiding,so why don't ya show yourself?
I'm not in the fighting mood,so I guess we could chat a little...not that there's much to talk about anyway.Also I can sense you've got some...questions on your mind,that I believe you would very likely ask regarding the hatchlings I met and my gift to them.
Correct?" Nactis spoke with a tired voice as she waited for the skydancer's reaction.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
The midnight dragon sighed again,seeing where this was going.
"Before you try to call me beast,saying that I gave two hatchlings 'dangerous'-"she made the quotes on the word clear in her voice-"living basilisks,let me explain.
Firstly the basilisks were injured badly enough to make them hope for the hatchlings's mercy,so no,they won't put up a fight cause they know that one hit would be fatal and no,the basilisks aren't stupid as most dragons think.
Secondly if you are planning to ambush,it's pointless since we already noticed you.
I don't know about you,but I have had enough of this useless fighting,we are starting to look like fussy little hatchlings who can't deal with their problem in a civil manner.
So here's something-how about we quit biting each other's necks and talk out our issues like grown up instead? Don't get me wrong,I am in no way asking you to be all nice around me all of a sudden,far from it.What I am asking though is for us to lead civil conversations as physical fighting gets us nowhere,if not complicating our already strained...state.I can somewhat understand your distrust." she spoke in that tired voice,looking in the other dragon's direction,purple eyes slightly dulled from all the emotions.
Nactis glanced at her concerned brother who stood on guard,ready to jump in and protect her.
Talking to the vicious sibling and trying to reason with her? Pleading for her to be civil towards me after pushing her buttons? Serket,civil towards a nocturne and talking out her issues? Hah! Like hell she will do that,honestly what am I even thinking? I won't be surprised if she ends up yelling 'You are not my boss'or whatever and go for an attack as if she haven't heard a thing of my conversation with Tenuem at all.
Oh well I suppose I should cross my fingers and hope for a safe hit on my lucky wheel then,since I can't take back my words.
the nocturne thought bitterly to herself,waiting for the skydancer's onslaught and rage.
The midnight dragon sighed again,seeing where this was going.
"Before you try to call me beast,saying that I gave two hatchlings 'dangerous'-"she made the quotes on the word clear in her voice-"living basilisks,let me explain.
Firstly the basilisks were injured badly enough to make them hope for the hatchlings's mercy,so no,they won't put up a fight cause they know that one hit would be fatal and no,the basilisks aren't stupid as most dragons think.
Secondly if you are planning to ambush,it's pointless since we already noticed you.
I don't know about you,but I have had enough of this useless fighting,we are starting to look like fussy little hatchlings who can't deal with their problem in a civil manner.
So here's something-how about we quit biting each other's necks and talk out our issues like grown up instead? Don't get me wrong,I am in no way asking you to be all nice around me all of a sudden,far from it.What I am asking though is for us to lead civil conversations as physical fighting gets us nowhere,if not complicating our already strained...state.I can somewhat understand your distrust." she spoke in that tired voice,looking in the other dragon's direction,purple eyes slightly dulled from all the emotions.
Nactis glanced at her concerned brother who stood on guard,ready to jump in and protect her.
Talking to the vicious sibling and trying to reason with her? Pleading for her to be civil towards me after pushing her buttons? Serket,civil towards a nocturne and talking out her issues? Hah! Like hell she will do that,honestly what am I even thinking? I won't be surprised if she ends up yelling 'You are not my boss'or whatever and go for an attack as if she haven't heard a thing of my conversation with Tenuem at all.
Oh well I suppose I should cross my fingers and hope for a safe hit on my lucky wheel then,since I can't take back my words.
the nocturne thought bitterly to herself,waiting for the skydancer's onslaught and rage.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
(Btw Serket is kinda like Katsuki Backugou from My hero academia with the so far explosive personality. ^^')
(Btw Serket is kinda like Katsuki Backugou from My hero academia with the so far explosive personality. ^^')
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
((I'm not gonna say ur wrong cause thats actually pretty accurate, but Serket's actually based off of a character from an online comic. Thats where I got her name! A lot of my dragons are.))
((I'm not gonna say ur wrong cause thats actually pretty accurate, but Serket's actually based off of a character from an online comic. Thats where I got her name! A lot of my dragons are.))
[Serket finally stepped forward, wings folded against her side in an almost relaxed manner, though nothing else about her seemed relaxed at the moment. She sneered, lashing her tail as she spoke.]
[``What, got tired of running away, Fussy Fangs? Seems like you're more of a coward then I thought, you even dragged another dragon into this. Reaaaaaaaal pathetic if you ask me.``]
[Serket finally stepped forward, wings folded against her side in an almost relaxed manner, though nothing else about her seemed relaxed at the moment. She sneered, lashing her tail as she spoke.]
[``What, got tired of running away, Fussy Fangs? Seems like you're more of a coward then I thought, you even dragged another dragon into this. Reaaaaaaaal pathetic if you ask me.``]
Of course,she wouldn't really listen,what was I expecting? Well seems like we'll play a game of patience,then,with her being the tester and I the subject.
I almost growled,tempted to just go full force with no mercy and show her what I've really got,but then it hit me: Serket is actually taunting me,pushing my buttons in pretty much the same way that I did when I confronted her.
Huh,so that's how were gonna play.Trying to make me snap and attack you to prove your point,eh? Very well,in that case-let's dance. She doesn't like it when she sees that I'm in control,so let's see how far we can go with this. Nactis thought,with a strange glint in her eyes-determination.
Nactis positioned herself into a pose that clearly said: I am not falling for this,while looking eerily relaxed,a pose that radiated dominance and maturity.
"Actually yes,I did in fact got tired of running,how you put it. And I find myself surprisingly found of your nickname for me,after all-it does suit me to an extent.
However I don't really agree with you on the cowardly part,I prefer to call it 'caution'.
And it's nice to have some company,you never know what awaits you ahead,don't you think? Ah,but how rude of me to just keep this obsidian beauty just hanging like that.This is Tenuem,my older sibling.So,what has led you to our small camp,Explosive claws?" the nocturne said calmly,smiling as if she was talking to a friend with a calm yet knowing look in her eyes.
Nactis carefully watched the skydancer,mentally cackling in amusement at the other dragon,knowing that she was threading on thin ice.
The shadow winged dragon gave her a concerned look,recognizing the dangerous game both were getting at.He quickly glanced around and saw five familiar shadows silently moving to surround the skydancer,ready to spring up.He soon realized that they were waiting for Nactis's command or signal to attack as he quickly averted his gaze back to the two dragons.
Of course,she wouldn't really listen,what was I expecting? Well seems like we'll play a game of patience,then,with her being the tester and I the subject.
I almost growled,tempted to just go full force with no mercy and show her what I've really got,but then it hit me: Serket is actually taunting me,pushing my buttons in pretty much the same way that I did when I confronted her.
Huh,so that's how were gonna play.Trying to make me snap and attack you to prove your point,eh? Very well,in that case-let's dance. She doesn't like it when she sees that I'm in control,so let's see how far we can go with this. Nactis thought,with a strange glint in her eyes-determination.
Nactis positioned herself into a pose that clearly said: I am not falling for this,while looking eerily relaxed,a pose that radiated dominance and maturity.
"Actually yes,I did in fact got tired of running,how you put it. And I find myself surprisingly found of your nickname for me,after all-it does suit me to an extent.
However I don't really agree with you on the cowardly part,I prefer to call it 'caution'.
And it's nice to have some company,you never know what awaits you ahead,don't you think? Ah,but how rude of me to just keep this obsidian beauty just hanging like that.This is Tenuem,my older sibling.So,what has led you to our small camp,Explosive claws?" the nocturne said calmly,smiling as if she was talking to a friend with a calm yet knowing look in her eyes.
Nactis carefully watched the skydancer,mentally cackling in amusement at the other dragon,knowing that she was threading on thin ice.
The shadow winged dragon gave her a concerned look,recognizing the dangerous game both were getting at.He quickly glanced around and saw five familiar shadows silently moving to surround the skydancer,ready to spring up.He soon realized that they were waiting for Nactis's command or signal to attack as he quickly averted his gaze back to the two dragons.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
(Also I got intrigued about this comic and would like to read it,how is it called?)
(Also I got intrigued about this comic and would like to read it,how is it called?)
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
Night what are you getting at? What game are you trying to play?-the older sibling thought as he carefully watched them,milky eyes trained on the skydancer.
He decided to jump in before things can escalate to worse,turning to his sibling as he spoke in a calm,yet demanding voice.
"Whatever game you two are getting at,it`s far too risky.Nactis stop taunting her back,both of you are with frail nerves.I can sense both of your tension and rage for one another,so quit playing your game and be civil.After all this is your idea,isn`t it?"the midnight nocturne gave him a surprised look.
Then she nodded in agreetment,her body slumping a little,revealing how tired she really was.
"You`re right.''she said in a gentle tone,looking him in the eyes.
"Say why don`t you go lay down by the fire and get some rest? You haven`t slept for two days and you`re getting at your second sleepless night,so why don`t you go take nap?"Tenuem asked in that same soothing,yet now commanding voice.
Nactis opened her mouth to protest but was cut of by her brother who shook his head.
"Just leave it to me and go rest.This isn`t a question or request.I can guess your objections,so please just listen to me,okay Night?''he asked with a soft expression.
Seeing that Tenuem is not going to back off,the younger sibling sighed in defeat.
"I hope you know what you are doing,Tene."she said while walking to the fire and laying down with her orchid wings folding over her body,save for her head as she slowly closed her eyes and fell into deep slumber.
Tenuem dug a hole in the ground and blew some fire in it,making a second campfire,a few steps away from the first.
He calmly sat down near it.
"You must be Serket,yes?" he asked in a calm and somewhat formal voice,watching the flames play for a second before turning his gaze back to their visitor.
"Here,why don`t you take a seat near the fire? Or you are fine with standing there?" the obsidian male spoke in a relaxed manner,then patiently waited for the other dragon`s reaction and responce.
Night what are you getting at? What game are you trying to play?-the older sibling thought as he carefully watched them,milky eyes trained on the skydancer.
He decided to jump in before things can escalate to worse,turning to his sibling as he spoke in a calm,yet demanding voice.
"Whatever game you two are getting at,it`s far too risky.Nactis stop taunting her back,both of you are with frail nerves.I can sense both of your tension and rage for one another,so quit playing your game and be civil.After all this is your idea,isn`t it?"the midnight nocturne gave him a surprised look.
Then she nodded in agreetment,her body slumping a little,revealing how tired she really was.
"You`re right.''she said in a gentle tone,looking him in the eyes.
"Say why don`t you go lay down by the fire and get some rest? You haven`t slept for two days and you`re getting at your second sleepless night,so why don`t you go take nap?"Tenuem asked in that same soothing,yet now commanding voice.
Nactis opened her mouth to protest but was cut of by her brother who shook his head.
"Just leave it to me and go rest.This isn`t a question or request.I can guess your objections,so please just listen to me,okay Night?''he asked with a soft expression.
Seeing that Tenuem is not going to back off,the younger sibling sighed in defeat.
"I hope you know what you are doing,Tene."she said while walking to the fire and laying down with her orchid wings folding over her body,save for her head as she slowly closed her eyes and fell into deep slumber.
Tenuem dug a hole in the ground and blew some fire in it,making a second campfire,a few steps away from the first.
He calmly sat down near it.
"You must be Serket,yes?" he asked in a calm and somewhat formal voice,watching the flames play for a second before turning his gaze back to their visitor.
"Here,why don`t you take a seat near the fire? Or you are fine with standing there?" the obsidian male spoke in a relaxed manner,then patiently waited for the other dragon`s reaction and responce.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 113 114