Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with ShadowWyvern15
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114
[A Hatchling Spiral, a few moons younger then the Nocturne, was boasting to her friends nearby. She pranced about on top of some of the skeletons, challenging the spirits of the dead to show themselves.]
[A Hatchling Spiral, a few moons younger then the Nocturne, was boasting to her friends nearby. She pranced about on top of some of the skeletons, challenging the spirits of the dead to show themselves.]
Nactis didn't slept well.She opened her eyes,grumbling sourly to herself for not getting enough rest while sluggishly dragging herself down the walls of her shelter.
The nocturne stretched,yawning quietly.
She shook her head,and focusing on her surroundings.
So I guess I'm giving myself a small head start? she pushed the thought back,peering cautiously outside of her shelter.
Once the midnight dragon saw that the coast was clear,she stepped out and began walking through the boneyard in the direction of the Starfall Isels,or so she assumed.
Once I get there,I will stay for a day or two to catch my breath,then move to...The lands of the Windsinger and finally go home.
She thought while walking further.
Nactis idly looked up and noticed that night had already fallen,she smiled at the stars.
The young nocturne didn't expect to see anyone,thinking that they probably gave up or were planning to continue their search when the sun comes back.
Despite that,she still stood alert to any sound,listening for signs of dragons approaching.
Nactis didn't slept well.She opened her eyes,grumbling sourly to herself for not getting enough rest while sluggishly dragging herself down the walls of her shelter.
The nocturne stretched,yawning quietly.
She shook her head,and focusing on her surroundings.
So I guess I'm giving myself a small head start? she pushed the thought back,peering cautiously outside of her shelter.
Once the midnight dragon saw that the coast was clear,she stepped out and began walking through the boneyard in the direction of the Starfall Isels,or so she assumed.
Once I get there,I will stay for a day or two to catch my breath,then move to...The lands of the Windsinger and finally go home.
She thought while walking further.
Nactis idly looked up and noticed that night had already fallen,she smiled at the stars.
The young nocturne didn't expect to see anyone,thinking that they probably gave up or were planning to continue their search when the sun comes back.
Despite that,she still stood alert to any sound,listening for signs of dragons approaching.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
After a while,she heard the sound of bone and...squawking?
Nactis stopped dead in her tracks,staring ahead,her body tensed a little.
She saw that what scared her,was a spiral hatchling,prancing about the skeletons,with confidence as if mocking something.
She quietly chuckled as she silently creeped to the young dragon,a playful glint in her purple eyes.
The nocturne moved like a phantom,quickly and silently moving in the shadows of the night.
She found a bone,large enough for her to hide behind.
Nactis silently hid behind it,careful not to show any part of her body,then she made a shrill and eerie sound,trying her best to imitate the ghostly howls of a wraith hound,watching for the young dragons' reactions.
Spotting a couple of the same sized bones,she quickly and silently passed by them,making some dust raise as she hid behind the bone,quietly snickering while trying to sound like a vengeful spirit.
The midnight dragon peered from behind the bone,watching their reactions.
After a while,she heard the sound of bone and...squawking?
Nactis stopped dead in her tracks,staring ahead,her body tensed a little.
She saw that what scared her,was a spiral hatchling,prancing about the skeletons,with confidence as if mocking something.
She quietly chuckled as she silently creeped to the young dragon,a playful glint in her purple eyes.
The nocturne moved like a phantom,quickly and silently moving in the shadows of the night.
She found a bone,large enough for her to hide behind.
Nactis silently hid behind it,careful not to show any part of her body,then she made a shrill and eerie sound,trying her best to imitate the ghostly howls of a wraith hound,watching for the young dragons' reactions.
Spotting a couple of the same sized bones,she quickly and silently passed by them,making some dust raise as she hid behind the bone,quietly snickering while trying to sound like a vengeful spirit.
The midnight dragon peered from behind the bone,watching their reactions.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
[The Spiral Hatchling nearly tumbled off the skeleton, her friends huddling together. The Spiral, Slingshot, looked around, eyes straining to see in the darkness.]
[The Spiral Hatchling nearly tumbled off the skeleton, her friends huddling together. The Spiral, Slingshot, looked around, eyes straining to see in the darkness.]
Poor things but they were kind of asking for it. Hehe time for the final blow.
The nocturne kept silent for a few minutes and lowered her voice, adding a small growl to it,making it sound like a sprit from beyond.
"What are you doing around our bodies? Didn't your mother tell you to have respect for the old and dead,child? How dare you mock our remains?" She asked in that scary phantom voice as she creeped silently in the shadows.
"This will teach you not to play with one's remains next time." The nocturne said in her ghostly voice as she creeped up behind the spiral.
Now she stood right behind it as she said: "Got you."
Poor things but they were kind of asking for it. Hehe time for the final blow.
The nocturne kept silent for a few minutes and lowered her voice, adding a small growl to it,making it sound like a sprit from beyond.
"What are you doing around our bodies? Didn't your mother tell you to have respect for the old and dead,child? How dare you mock our remains?" She asked in that scary phantom voice as she creeped silently in the shadows.
"This will teach you not to play with one's remains next time." The nocturne said in her ghostly voice as she creeped up behind the spiral.
Now she stood right behind it as she said: "Got you."
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
[The Spiral screeched in alarm, falling off the skeleton and onto their friends. The group struggled to untangle themselves for a moment before bolting.]
[The Spiral screeched in alarm, falling off the skeleton and onto their friends. The group struggled to untangle themselves for a moment before bolting.]
Nactis watched them running away,trying to stiffle her laugher.
Once the hatchlings were away from earshot,the midnight nocturne began cackling like a heyna,rolling on the ground from laughter.
I'm starting to get like Meanima,scaring the living daylights of dragons,geez.
Though I have to admit,it was fun to watch their reactions.
she thought amused,then sobered up to being serious again,as she continued thinking-They may report to the adults and if I don't move,then I'll be busted and I will go back to day zero with hard mode on.
The midnight dragon flew into the night sky,heading to the lands of the Arcanist,only to realize that she doesn't really know where that is.
She mentally cursed for having forgotten her bags home,again.
Nactis launched herself so high in the air that she could see the plague lands as a tiny island.
She smiled at the view and directed her gaze to the west,where the arcane crystals stood tall and proud.
I`m finally going home.
Nactis watched them running away,trying to stiffle her laugher.
Once the hatchlings were away from earshot,the midnight nocturne began cackling like a heyna,rolling on the ground from laughter.
I'm starting to get like Meanima,scaring the living daylights of dragons,geez.
Though I have to admit,it was fun to watch their reactions.
she thought amused,then sobered up to being serious again,as she continued thinking-They may report to the adults and if I don't move,then I'll be busted and I will go back to day zero with hard mode on.
The midnight dragon flew into the night sky,heading to the lands of the Arcanist,only to realize that she doesn't really know where that is.
She mentally cursed for having forgotten her bags home,again.
Nactis launched herself so high in the air that she could see the plague lands as a tiny island.
She smiled at the view and directed her gaze to the west,where the arcane crystals stood tall and proud.
I`m finally going home.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
[The Scourge Sisters had set up camp not far away, Serket watching their campfire while Pyrope slept next to her peacefully. Far away from dragons or their clan, they had no need to put up their normal tough act. The fire cast sharp shadows across the ground, adding to Serket's nervousness as she twisted and turned to look at every noise and flicker-the growing smell of blood doing little to help her frayed nerves.]
[The Scourge Sisters had set up camp not far away, Serket watching their campfire while Pyrope slept next to her peacefully. Far away from dragons or their clan, they had no need to put up their normal tough act. The fire cast sharp shadows across the ground, adding to Serket's nervousness as she twisted and turned to look at every noise and flicker-the growing smell of blood doing little to help her frayed nerves.]
Nactis dived in the direction of the tall pink crystals,joy for finally going to get away from the plague lands.She soared though the boneyard like a lightning,zipping past skeletons and trees.
She teared up from joy when the crystals became clearer and she got closer to the arcane territory,then she tensed up when she glanced to her right.
Her scales bristled at the sight before her and her eyes widened in utter shock and horror-the dragons who brouth her here were right there! They were sitting around a camp fire,causing her purple eyes to dart for a hiding spot but she quickly gave up on it.
Without another thought,Nactis stomped down on her tiredness and whoosed past them,flying at top speed cursing at the strong scent of her bleeding wounds as she zipped furthur away from them to the arcane territory.
I am not going back there! I will go home,back to my clan and nothing will stop me this time!-she thought coldly with panic in her eyes,looking back every three seconds.
Nactis dived in the direction of the tall pink crystals,joy for finally going to get away from the plague lands.She soared though the boneyard like a lightning,zipping past skeletons and trees.
She teared up from joy when the crystals became clearer and she got closer to the arcane territory,then she tensed up when she glanced to her right.
Her scales bristled at the sight before her and her eyes widened in utter shock and horror-the dragons who brouth her here were right there! They were sitting around a camp fire,causing her purple eyes to dart for a hiding spot but she quickly gave up on it.
Without another thought,Nactis stomped down on her tiredness and whoosed past them,flying at top speed cursing at the strong scent of her bleeding wounds as she zipped furthur away from them to the arcane territory.
I am not going back there! I will go home,back to my clan and nothing will stop me this time!-she thought coldly with panic in her eyes,looking back every three seconds.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
[Serket leapt up, seeing what looked like a Nocturne shoot past. She shook Pyrope awake, her breathing rapid and coming in short bursts. After that she grabbed her cobalt colored cutlass, while Pyrope grabbed a long sword with the handle shaped like a dragons wing. They both looked around wildly, Serket whipping her head around to try and cover her lack of a right eye.]
[Serket leapt up, seeing what looked like a Nocturne shoot past. She shook Pyrope awake, her breathing rapid and coming in short bursts. After that she grabbed her cobalt colored cutlass, while Pyrope grabbed a long sword with the handle shaped like a dragons wing. They both looked around wildly, Serket whipping her head around to try and cover her lack of a right eye.]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114