Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Song of Angels
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
Rievic
Once he heard the other male's whisper, he had two choices in front of him: ignore him or... "You might be. I'm not," he said with a scoff. Even with Yul opposite from him, he kept his eyes on the landscape. How long could he keep his composure around the others when the quest really started? Shifting a little in his seat, he crossed a leg over the other and slid his ice-blue eyes over to Yul's form.

"Why are you so excited, anyway?"

Novicri
He had been running for the rest of the day and only stopped to rest once it began to get too dark. Spying a dark shape--darker than most of the surrounding area--in the corner of his eye, he jogged over to it to see what it was and if it was suitable for shelter. As so it happened, he smiled once he was close enough. It was a cave that he sometimes used when he was out practicing, and he knew, for sure, that the cave was uninhabited by any unwelcome visitors.

He quickly went inside after he surveyed the area, dark as it was, and set his pack down by the entrance as he sat down near the edges of the cave's walls. Opening his pack and starting to dig through it, he soon was rewarded with a small snack that should sate him until the next morning and afternoon. Hopefully, by then, he'll have made some more progress to the harbour town. Eating his snack whilst leaning back and resting his head on the wall, he occupied himself with his thoughts.

Soon after, however, he began to feel drowsy as the exhaustion finally caught up with him and weighed him down. Putting the remaining pieces of his snack away, he laid his head down on his pack and shifted so that he was lying in an, otherwise, comfortable position. Then, he fell asleep.
Rievic
Once he heard the other male's whisper, he had two choices in front of him: ignore him or... "You might be. I'm not," he said with a scoff. Even with Yul opposite from him, he kept his eyes on the landscape. How long could he keep his composure around the others when the quest really started? Shifting a little in his seat, he crossed a leg over the other and slid his ice-blue eyes over to Yul's form.

"Why are you so excited, anyway?"

Novicri
He had been running for the rest of the day and only stopped to rest once it began to get too dark. Spying a dark shape--darker than most of the surrounding area--in the corner of his eye, he jogged over to it to see what it was and if it was suitable for shelter. As so it happened, he smiled once he was close enough. It was a cave that he sometimes used when he was out practicing, and he knew, for sure, that the cave was uninhabited by any unwelcome visitors.

He quickly went inside after he surveyed the area, dark as it was, and set his pack down by the entrance as he sat down near the edges of the cave's walls. Opening his pack and starting to dig through it, he soon was rewarded with a small snack that should sate him until the next morning and afternoon. Hopefully, by then, he'll have made some more progress to the harbour town. Eating his snack whilst leaning back and resting his head on the wall, he occupied himself with his thoughts.

Soon after, however, he began to feel drowsy as the exhaustion finally caught up with him and weighed him down. Putting the remaining pieces of his snack away, he laid his head down on his pack and shifted so that he was lying in an, otherwise, comfortable position. Then, he fell asleep.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
He nearly droped his dagger when he heard Rievic answer him. He gulped and set down his weapon. Then he turned to face Rievic and glanced over his body before he looked him straight in the eyes.

"I know you don't want to be here and I won't ask why, but I am not really good with other people and I consider you my friend, if you want or not. And I am excited because I can leave the town and see the world. I have always wondered how it looks in the forest or the plains. All we have is snow, ice and more snow. And maybe we come across my homevillage and I can see my parents again. It has been a long time since I moved to the capital."

He smiled at Rievic and looked outside.

"I miss them."

Miu
She was on her way again before the sun made it's way to the sky again. Wanting to make it through the forest by the end of the day, she had to get up early, not that it bothered her. After she had damped down her fire, she started running. Nox always by her side. She made great progress by the time the sun setting. It was midday, when she stepped out of the forest for the first time in her life.

She was greeted by wide open spaces and beautiful flowerfields. A river made it's way to the ocean and many animals were grazing.

"This is awesome, Nox."
Yul
He nearly droped his dagger when he heard Rievic answer him. He gulped and set down his weapon. Then he turned to face Rievic and glanced over his body before he looked him straight in the eyes.

"I know you don't want to be here and I won't ask why, but I am not really good with other people and I consider you my friend, if you want or not. And I am excited because I can leave the town and see the world. I have always wondered how it looks in the forest or the plains. All we have is snow, ice and more snow. And maybe we come across my homevillage and I can see my parents again. It has been a long time since I moved to the capital."

He smiled at Rievic and looked outside.

"I miss them."

Miu
She was on her way again before the sun made it's way to the sky again. Wanting to make it through the forest by the end of the day, she had to get up early, not that it bothered her. After she had damped down her fire, she started running. Nox always by her side. She made great progress by the time the sun setting. It was midday, when she stepped out of the forest for the first time in her life.

She was greeted by wide open spaces and beautiful flowerfields. A river made it's way to the ocean and many animals were grazing.

"This is awesome, Nox."
button_2_by_storm_of_the_past-dcpdsn3.png
Rievic
He arched an eyebrow at the lengthy answer, but he didn't offer a reply at first. He should be careful with what he said as he was unwilling to divulge a lot of his personal matters. "Pity that you should harbour feelings of dullness for the region," was all he said as he slid his gaze elsewhere. He expected none of the lesser when the other male said that he missed his family. Though, he, himself, couldn't quite share the same sentiment.

If he left to move to another place, his father and brother wouldn't miss him, especially his father, so bound to the ideas and values of honor. And, he, in turn, wouldn't miss them, as well.

Novicri
He awakened slowly, at first, when the sun's rays peeked into the mouth of the cave. Letting out a low grunt, he started to sit up, rubbing and shaking his head to clear his mind of the fogginess that encompassed it. Looking at the scenery outside, he loosed a sigh. Running would help clear his mind some more. All that was left for him was to just get up and go.

He sat there for a few more moments, just breathing in and out, before he started to stand up to his feet. Picking up his bag along the way, he slowly started to make his way out of the cave and onto the path that he had strayed off from last night. Brushing his hair out of the way for it had fallen in front of his eyes, he started to walk.
Rievic
He arched an eyebrow at the lengthy answer, but he didn't offer a reply at first. He should be careful with what he said as he was unwilling to divulge a lot of his personal matters. "Pity that you should harbour feelings of dullness for the region," was all he said as he slid his gaze elsewhere. He expected none of the lesser when the other male said that he missed his family. Though, he, himself, couldn't quite share the same sentiment.

If he left to move to another place, his father and brother wouldn't miss him, especially his father, so bound to the ideas and values of honor. And, he, in turn, wouldn't miss them, as well.

Novicri
He awakened slowly, at first, when the sun's rays peeked into the mouth of the cave. Letting out a low grunt, he started to sit up, rubbing and shaking his head to clear his mind of the fogginess that encompassed it. Looking at the scenery outside, he loosed a sigh. Running would help clear his mind some more. All that was left for him was to just get up and go.

He sat there for a few more moments, just breathing in and out, before he started to stand up to his feet. Picking up his bag along the way, he slowly started to make his way out of the cave and onto the path that he had strayed off from last night. Brushing his hair out of the way for it had fallen in front of his eyes, he started to walk.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
He chuckled, when he heard Rievic's reply.

"I can see why you like it. And i didn't mean it that way. I love the region, but I want to see other things aswell. Including other areas of our region. Have you ever left the city?"

Then he moved to the open backside of the carriage, let his legs drop over the edge of the carriage floor and lay down on his back. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the sound of nature.

Miu
She was lost. She shouldn't have left the path, but the new landscape was just too tempting. Luckly she spotted a cow in the distance. She motioned Nox to stay and walked towards the animal.

"Excuse me? Could you help me?"

The cow looked up and answered.

"Oh my, you are not an elf from these parts. Did you get lost, sweetheart?"

"Yes, I'm from the forest and I got lost. It's my first time here and everything is so beautiful. I'm on my way to Qulara. Do you know were that is?"

"It is indeed. Sorry, no. I have never left these parts, but the path is just a few miles to the east."

"Thank you so much. Have a nice day."

She ran off in the given direction and waved goodbye, when the cow wished her luck.
Yul
He chuckled, when he heard Rievic's reply.

"I can see why you like it. And i didn't mean it that way. I love the region, but I want to see other things aswell. Including other areas of our region. Have you ever left the city?"

Then he moved to the open backside of the carriage, let his legs drop over the edge of the carriage floor and lay down on his back. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the sound of nature.

Miu
She was lost. She shouldn't have left the path, but the new landscape was just too tempting. Luckly she spotted a cow in the distance. She motioned Nox to stay and walked towards the animal.

"Excuse me? Could you help me?"

The cow looked up and answered.

"Oh my, you are not an elf from these parts. Did you get lost, sweetheart?"

"Yes, I'm from the forest and I got lost. It's my first time here and everything is so beautiful. I'm on my way to Qulara. Do you know were that is?"

"It is indeed. Sorry, no. I have never left these parts, but the path is just a few miles to the east."

"Thank you so much. Have a nice day."

She ran off in the given direction and waved goodbye, when the cow wished her luck.
Rievic
"If I did, I wouldn't move or look back." The words were out of his lips before he had the opportunity to think his reply through. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he cursed himself mentally as he leaned his head back against the wall of the carriage. It was too late to take those words back, however true they were. "I assume you would want to return to the city, however."

Novicri
He had started sprinting when he had shaken off his drowsiness. Keeping to the path, he noted the number of animals that had appeared as he moved further onward to the harbour. Slowing his pace a bit until he was walking in a steady pace, he breathed a sigh. He hoped that, soon, he would reach Qulara and he would rest for a bit from all of the running. As much as he loved the action, he had his limits.

He glanced upwards at the sky and noted the sun's position. When it was close to midday, he should stop and rest, and finish the rest of his snack from the night before. With that plan in mind, he looked back down at the ground beneath his feet before he slid his gaze up, resuming his sprint.
Rievic
"If I did, I wouldn't move or look back." The words were out of his lips before he had the opportunity to think his reply through. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he cursed himself mentally as he leaned his head back against the wall of the carriage. It was too late to take those words back, however true they were. "I assume you would want to return to the city, however."

Novicri
He had started sprinting when he had shaken off his drowsiness. Keeping to the path, he noted the number of animals that had appeared as he moved further onward to the harbour. Slowing his pace a bit until he was walking in a steady pace, he breathed a sigh. He hoped that, soon, he would reach Qulara and he would rest for a bit from all of the running. As much as he loved the action, he had his limits.

He glanced upwards at the sky and noted the sun's position. When it was close to midday, he should stop and rest, and finish the rest of his snack from the night before. With that plan in mind, he looked back down at the ground beneath his feet before he slid his gaze up, resuming his sprint.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
He opened his eyes just in time to see Rievic pinch his nose. He hummed and closed his eyes again.

"I see. No, not really. The only thing that kept me there were my studies. My parents let me go, when times weren't so good in my hometown, so didn't want to make them regret it. Like I said. You are the only one close to a friend, so why would I go back?"

He took a deep breath.

"The air sure is nice. You should try to relax a bit more. Lei down and enjoy the quiet."

Miu
She found the path a few miles east just like the cow said. Mentaly thanking her again, she started to run again. If she kept this speed up, she would arive at Qulara tomorrow morning. On her way she tried to take everything in. Where villages were, where roads crossed, where herbs and edible plants were growing.

When the sun began to set. She arrive up a hill. In front of her, a few miles away, she could see the massiv walls of Qulara and it's habor with the ship's masts. The sight was to behold.

"We made it, Nox."
Yul
He opened his eyes just in time to see Rievic pinch his nose. He hummed and closed his eyes again.

"I see. No, not really. The only thing that kept me there were my studies. My parents let me go, when times weren't so good in my hometown, so didn't want to make them regret it. Like I said. You are the only one close to a friend, so why would I go back?"

He took a deep breath.

"The air sure is nice. You should try to relax a bit more. Lei down and enjoy the quiet."

Miu
She found the path a few miles east just like the cow said. Mentaly thanking her again, she started to run again. If she kept this speed up, she would arive at Qulara tomorrow morning. On her way she tried to take everything in. Where villages were, where roads crossed, where herbs and edible plants were growing.

When the sun began to set. She arrive up a hill. In front of her, a few miles away, she could see the massiv walls of Qulara and it's habor with the ship's masts. The sight was to behold.

"We made it, Nox."
Rievic
"I'm fine," he said, looking out at the scenery again. So, there was nothing holding the other male back from leaving apart from his studies. In that regard, he begrudgingly noted that he and Yul were similar. Only, Rievic could have left anytime he wanted, but those thoughts were always fleeting and he never held those thoughts for long. His hand had started to come up to the wall of the carriage and he absentmindedly picked at the surface. And, he tried to lose himself in the comforts of his mind whilst letting his immediate surroundings melt away from him.

Novicri
Having taken that short break, he had walked for a distance before he started to sprint as several shapes in the distance began to grow ever larger as he neared. For the next few miles, he ran, breaths growing ragged as the exhaustion bore down on him. Once the sun had begun to dip below the horizon, he slowed down and gazed at the outer edges of the town that stood before him. Finally, he thought, smiling as he wiped at his forehead.

Taking a few moments to gather himself, and to regain his breath, he started to walk forward at a steady pace into Qulara.
Rievic
"I'm fine," he said, looking out at the scenery again. So, there was nothing holding the other male back from leaving apart from his studies. In that regard, he begrudgingly noted that he and Yul were similar. Only, Rievic could have left anytime he wanted, but those thoughts were always fleeting and he never held those thoughts for long. His hand had started to come up to the wall of the carriage and he absentmindedly picked at the surface. And, he tried to lose himself in the comforts of his mind whilst letting his immediate surroundings melt away from him.

Novicri
Having taken that short break, he had walked for a distance before he started to sprint as several shapes in the distance began to grow ever larger as he neared. For the next few miles, he ran, breaths growing ragged as the exhaustion bore down on him. Once the sun had begun to dip below the horizon, he slowed down and gazed at the outer edges of the town that stood before him. Finally, he thought, smiling as he wiped at his forehead.

Taking a few moments to gather himself, and to regain his breath, he started to walk forward at a steady pace into Qulara.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
"That is good", he said. He enjoyed the quiet and the strange feeling of connection between him and Rievic. He learned more about the other in the last few days that in the past years. Of course he wanted to know, what made Rievic so cold, but he wasn't going to force it. He would just scare him behind his walls of ice. Suddenly he noticed a change in the air. The sounds changed. From birds singing and the wind brushing through leefs to townlife and seaguls.
"We have arrived."

Miu
She packed her blankets into her bag and shouldered her bow. Then she made her way to the town. On her way she passed farmhouses and windmills and had carriages passed her. She smiled brightly when she passed the gate and enjoyed the shocked faces, when the people saw Nox.

The town was different from the ones at home. They were made of stone and stood on the ground, the streets were stone to. Everywhere were booths with jewellery, weapons, portions or food. The air was filled with people talking, praising their goods and haggling. She wanted to explore the town more, but she decided to look for an inn first.
Yul
"That is good", he said. He enjoyed the quiet and the strange feeling of connection between him and Rievic. He learned more about the other in the last few days that in the past years. Of course he wanted to know, what made Rievic so cold, but he wasn't going to force it. He would just scare him behind his walls of ice. Suddenly he noticed a change in the air. The sounds changed. From birds singing and the wind brushing through leefs to townlife and seaguls.
"We have arrived."

Miu
She packed her blankets into her bag and shouldered her bow. Then she made her way to the town. On her way she passed farmhouses and windmills and had carriages passed her. She smiled brightly when she passed the gate and enjoyed the shocked faces, when the people saw Nox.

The town was different from the ones at home. They were made of stone and stood on the ground, the streets were stone to. Everywhere were booths with jewellery, weapons, portions or food. The air was filled with people talking, praising their goods and haggling. She wanted to explore the town more, but she decided to look for an inn first.
Rievic
His pale eyes had half-lidded themselves at the thoughts running through his mind, so when Yul announced that they had arrived, he snapped to attention. His eyes flicked about the area as the edges of the town came into view. Soon, he would have to deal with all of the crowds of people that usually accompanied a town. At least, it was slightly better than the large expanses of a city. He uncrossed his legs and sat up straight, now alert.

Novicri
He was wandering about the marketplace, his interest having peaked when he glimpsed some of the wares that caught his eye. A row of gleaming blades made him want to stop at the booth and admire the weapons, and possibly stop to haggle. He could always use the extra blade in case his ever reached the point of being unusable anymore. But, he was tired and he needed to see to acquiring a place where he could rest. Casting a slightly sorrowful look at the weapons, he made his way around the lingering passerby and headed in a general direction.
Rievic
His pale eyes had half-lidded themselves at the thoughts running through his mind, so when Yul announced that they had arrived, he snapped to attention. His eyes flicked about the area as the edges of the town came into view. Soon, he would have to deal with all of the crowds of people that usually accompanied a town. At least, it was slightly better than the large expanses of a city. He uncrossed his legs and sat up straight, now alert.

Novicri
He was wandering about the marketplace, his interest having peaked when he glimpsed some of the wares that caught his eye. A row of gleaming blades made him want to stop at the booth and admire the weapons, and possibly stop to haggle. He could always use the extra blade in case his ever reached the point of being unusable anymore. But, he was tired and he needed to see to acquiring a place where he could rest. Casting a slightly sorrowful look at the weapons, he made his way around the lingering passerby and headed in a general direction.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
When they arrived he shouldered his bag and jumped of the carriage. then he thanked the driver and turned to around their new location. He spotted some Healer, that selled herbs and portions and made himself a mental note to look at those later. Then he faced Rievic again.

"We should probably go find a place to stay first and let's hope it will be quiet", he surgested.

Miu
After finding a nice little inn near the habor, where it was not that crowded. She went back outside again. This time she left Nox behind, because the noise would be to much for the wolf. Looking around, she wondered whether the other elves arrived already or not. She would go see the advisor tomorrow and ask. For now she enjoyed the new scenery and something to eat.
Yul
When they arrived he shouldered his bag and jumped of the carriage. then he thanked the driver and turned to around their new location. He spotted some Healer, that selled herbs and portions and made himself a mental note to look at those later. Then he faced Rievic again.

"We should probably go find a place to stay first and let's hope it will be quiet", he surgested.

Miu
After finding a nice little inn near the habor, where it was not that crowded. She went back outside again. This time she left Nox behind, because the noise would be to much for the wolf. Looking around, she wondered whether the other elves arrived already or not. She would go see the advisor tomorrow and ask. For now she enjoyed the new scenery and something to eat.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62