Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Song of Angels
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
Rievic
Rievic was already awake by the time that dawn approached, having made it a routine to always wake up early despite his late nights out. As he smoothly packed the supplies which he would need--spare clothes, his weapons, and anything that sufficed as part of a medicinal kit--he conscious made an effort to not throw the pack across the room and have the supplies strewn about. His father and brother weren't there, seeing as they already headed out after he had awoken.

The guard--his father--would no doubt be aware that he would be present during the choosing despite his son's beliefs about the quest. Per his orders. Letting a low growl escape his mouth, he picked up the pack and his overcoat--which was thrown over the chair--he started to head out of his house. He didn't usually eat breakfast in the morning and only opted to have a quick snack, so that wasn't a problem for him. Slamming the door shut behind him, he looked around before he proceeded in the direction of the castle, schooling his features into a blank expression. Maybe, amidst the excitement, some people wouldn't give him a second glance and ask why he was there.

Novicri
Novicri was hurrying about his room and grabbing his essentials as he tried to pack his belongings. He had already checked up on his father before he headed out and told him of his decision. To say the least, the guard took it very well, clapping him on the shoulder, professing his pride to his son. Then, he hugged him, which was a surprise for Novicri considering his father didn't take much to embraces, before he left.

His mother had been leaning against the doorway to one of the rooms, watching with a small smile on her mouth. The memory of the morning brought a smile to his own lips as he stepped back and surveyed his supplies. Medicine, of which was immediately brought first to him, spare clothes, and his preferred blade, but he also packed his other knives.

"Novicri! Get down here and have some breakfast before you go!" his mother called from below.

"Coming!" he answered before he picked up his stuff and headed outside, closing the door shut behind him. Moving downstairs to the kitchen, he was greeted by the sight of his mother waiting by the table with her arms folded across her chest. Upon his arrival, but waited for a moment as he set down his pack by the wall, she moved forward and embraced him silently.

His hands came up to rest against his mother's back and he exhaled a sigh above her shoulder. "Mother, I'm going to be fine. Please don't worry."

"I know, but a parent can't stop worrying about their child when he takes off."

He gently pulled away from the embrace and smiled. "Don't worry, I'll be back safe and sound."

She laughed and stepped away from him. "Just eat your breakfast before you have to go."

He gave a nod before he went to sit down at the table, his mother disappearing into a room as he did so. Quickly starting to eat his breakfast, he listened to the sounds of his mother rummaging around the room. Once he was finished, he stood up and went over to pick up his pack, his mother appearing in the doorway a moment later.

"Do you have all of the medicinal things I gave you?"

"Yes, mother. They're here," he said, patting the spot where he packed and bundled them, so they wouldn't get crushed very easily.

She breathed a sigh. "Alright. Good." Then, she walked up to him and placed a hand on his chest, specifically where his heart would be located. "Just remember that your father and I love you."

"I will. Thank you, mother," he murmured before he stepped back. "I have to go. I want to be there early in case I miss it."

Aila nodded and waved a hand towards him. "Go, Novicri."
Rievic
Rievic was already awake by the time that dawn approached, having made it a routine to always wake up early despite his late nights out. As he smoothly packed the supplies which he would need--spare clothes, his weapons, and anything that sufficed as part of a medicinal kit--he conscious made an effort to not throw the pack across the room and have the supplies strewn about. His father and brother weren't there, seeing as they already headed out after he had awoken.

The guard--his father--would no doubt be aware that he would be present during the choosing despite his son's beliefs about the quest. Per his orders. Letting a low growl escape his mouth, he picked up the pack and his overcoat--which was thrown over the chair--he started to head out of his house. He didn't usually eat breakfast in the morning and only opted to have a quick snack, so that wasn't a problem for him. Slamming the door shut behind him, he looked around before he proceeded in the direction of the castle, schooling his features into a blank expression. Maybe, amidst the excitement, some people wouldn't give him a second glance and ask why he was there.

Novicri
Novicri was hurrying about his room and grabbing his essentials as he tried to pack his belongings. He had already checked up on his father before he headed out and told him of his decision. To say the least, the guard took it very well, clapping him on the shoulder, professing his pride to his son. Then, he hugged him, which was a surprise for Novicri considering his father didn't take much to embraces, before he left.

His mother had been leaning against the doorway to one of the rooms, watching with a small smile on her mouth. The memory of the morning brought a smile to his own lips as he stepped back and surveyed his supplies. Medicine, of which was immediately brought first to him, spare clothes, and his preferred blade, but he also packed his other knives.

"Novicri! Get down here and have some breakfast before you go!" his mother called from below.

"Coming!" he answered before he picked up his stuff and headed outside, closing the door shut behind him. Moving downstairs to the kitchen, he was greeted by the sight of his mother waiting by the table with her arms folded across her chest. Upon his arrival, but waited for a moment as he set down his pack by the wall, she moved forward and embraced him silently.

His hands came up to rest against his mother's back and he exhaled a sigh above her shoulder. "Mother, I'm going to be fine. Please don't worry."

"I know, but a parent can't stop worrying about their child when he takes off."

He gently pulled away from the embrace and smiled. "Don't worry, I'll be back safe and sound."

She laughed and stepped away from him. "Just eat your breakfast before you have to go."

He gave a nod before he went to sit down at the table, his mother disappearing into a room as he did so. Quickly starting to eat his breakfast, he listened to the sounds of his mother rummaging around the room. Once he was finished, he stood up and went over to pick up his pack, his mother appearing in the doorway a moment later.

"Do you have all of the medicinal things I gave you?"

"Yes, mother. They're here," he said, patting the spot where he packed and bundled them, so they wouldn't get crushed very easily.

She breathed a sigh. "Alright. Good." Then, she walked up to him and placed a hand on his chest, specifically where his heart would be located. "Just remember that your father and I love you."

"I will. Thank you, mother," he murmured before he stepped back. "I have to go. I want to be there early in case I miss it."

Aila nodded and waved a hand towards him. "Go, Novicri."
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
To say the Hall was full would be an understatement. It was crowded. He was practically standing on his neighbours feet. It seemed like the whole town came. He sighed and looked around in hope to see his master but instead white hair cought his eyes. It couldn't be Rievic. He said, he wouldn't come. He couldn't confirm his hunch, because he lost the mob of hair in the crowd. He tought of trying to fight through the mass of people, but in that moment the king stepped forwards..

"Dear subjects.
You all came together to be part of this wonderful event. I won't talk to much and go straight to announceing the lucky two from our country that will go on the quest with two others. I am proud to tell you that Yul Frostbringer and Rievic Nylcrys will join together for this adventure. Please come forward."

For a moment he just stared and blinked. Then his mouth opened slowly. He was chosen. And Rievic too? So it was him, he thought, but why? Then he realised he had to go up to the king, so he did and kneeled before him.

"I am honoured to be part of this, my king."

Miu
She froze when she was announced. She hoped to go, but never thought it would happen. Her first reaction was a questioning look to her brother after he bumped her. He made a nod in the direction of the king. Then she realised she had to meet him. She bowed deep before her king.

"I will not disappoint you, your highness."

"I am sure of that. Now follow me. We have lots to discuss."
Yul
To say the Hall was full would be an understatement. It was crowded. He was practically standing on his neighbours feet. It seemed like the whole town came. He sighed and looked around in hope to see his master but instead white hair cought his eyes. It couldn't be Rievic. He said, he wouldn't come. He couldn't confirm his hunch, because he lost the mob of hair in the crowd. He tought of trying to fight through the mass of people, but in that moment the king stepped forwards..

"Dear subjects.
You all came together to be part of this wonderful event. I won't talk to much and go straight to announceing the lucky two from our country that will go on the quest with two others. I am proud to tell you that Yul Frostbringer and Rievic Nylcrys will join together for this adventure. Please come forward."

For a moment he just stared and blinked. Then his mouth opened slowly. He was chosen. And Rievic too? So it was him, he thought, but why? Then he realised he had to go up to the king, so he did and kneeled before him.

"I am honoured to be part of this, my king."

Miu
She froze when she was announced. She hoped to go, but never thought it would happen. Her first reaction was a questioning look to her brother after he bumped her. He made a nod in the direction of the king. Then she realised she had to meet him. She bowed deep before her king.

"I will not disappoint you, your highness."

"I am sure of that. Now follow me. We have lots to discuss."
button_2_by_storm_of_the_past-dcpdsn3.png
Rievic
His shoulders were tense as he tried to avoid the throngs of the crowd, but dutifully kept his mouth clamped shut in order to not let the sharp growls escape him. His eyes swept around the Hall, trying to lose himself in the comforts of his quiet mind despite the chatter of the excited crowd around him. However, once the King stepped forward to announce the participants, the crowd's chatter died down.

As luck would have it, he heard his name being mentioned along with Yul's. Of course, he was chosen. It seemed that fate had it out for him ever since the quest was announced. Pinching the bridge of his nose and stifling a sigh, he moved forward to where the King stood and bowed before him. Murmuring his thanks, he kept his glittering eyes--pale with irritation--strictly on the ground and tried to compose himself before anyone, especially the King, noticed.

"Thank you for this honor, Highness."

Novicri
Standing near his group of friends, he was listening intently to the King's words. To say that he was excited when his name was announced, was an underwhelming statement. Excitement and disbelief. Surely, there must have been other contestants considered more capable than him. But, with shocked, and excited, eyes of his friends turning toward him, he pushed that nagging feeling away. He smiled at them before he moved forward and knelt before the King.

"I am honored that you would choose me, your Highness."
Rievic
His shoulders were tense as he tried to avoid the throngs of the crowd, but dutifully kept his mouth clamped shut in order to not let the sharp growls escape him. His eyes swept around the Hall, trying to lose himself in the comforts of his quiet mind despite the chatter of the excited crowd around him. However, once the King stepped forward to announce the participants, the crowd's chatter died down.

As luck would have it, he heard his name being mentioned along with Yul's. Of course, he was chosen. It seemed that fate had it out for him ever since the quest was announced. Pinching the bridge of his nose and stifling a sigh, he moved forward to where the King stood and bowed before him. Murmuring his thanks, he kept his glittering eyes--pale with irritation--strictly on the ground and tried to compose himself before anyone, especially the King, noticed.

"Thank you for this honor, Highness."

Novicri
Standing near his group of friends, he was listening intently to the King's words. To say that he was excited when his name was announced, was an underwhelming statement. Excitement and disbelief. Surely, there must have been other contestants considered more capable than him. But, with shocked, and excited, eyes of his friends turning toward him, he pushed that nagging feeling away. He smiled at them before he moved forward and knelt before the King.

"I am honored that you would choose me, your Highness."
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
Rievic looked very pale up close. He noticed because they were standing next to each other. When they followed the king to a meeting room, he reached out to him.
"Are you feeling ok? You look pale", he asked him with concern in his voice.

Miu
She tried to keep her eyes on the king, but failed. Bookshelves covered the whole room except the windows and they were all filled with colourful books. On the floor was an expensive green carpet and the desk looked well taken care of with it's shiny ebony colour.
"Unfortunately we have nearly no information. We know that the human king summoned four elves and that you will meet with his advisor in Qulara, a habour town in the Plains. And that is it, but I am sure, that you will do a wonderful job", the king told her with a fond smile on his face.

She gave him a bright smile back.
"I will do my best. When do I start?"

"Now. The way is long."

After hearing that she ran to the door and opened it. She then turned around.

"I will not dissapoint you, highness."

Staring after her, the king smiled sadly.
"She reminds me of her parents. They were a loss we never came to terms with."
Yul
Rievic looked very pale up close. He noticed because they were standing next to each other. When they followed the king to a meeting room, he reached out to him.
"Are you feeling ok? You look pale", he asked him with concern in his voice.

Miu
She tried to keep her eyes on the king, but failed. Bookshelves covered the whole room except the windows and they were all filled with colourful books. On the floor was an expensive green carpet and the desk looked well taken care of with it's shiny ebony colour.
"Unfortunately we have nearly no information. We know that the human king summoned four elves and that you will meet with his advisor in Qulara, a habour town in the Plains. And that is it, but I am sure, that you will do a wonderful job", the king told her with a fond smile on his face.

She gave him a bright smile back.
"I will do my best. When do I start?"

"Now. The way is long."

After hearing that she ran to the door and opened it. She then turned around.

"I will not dissapoint you, highness."

Staring after her, the king smiled sadly.
"She reminds me of her parents. They were a loss we never came to terms with."
Rievic
Despite his earlier attempts, he was still tense. As they stepped into the meeting room with the king, Yul had reached out to touch him. Rievic shrugged off the hand that was on his shoulder and flicked a cold gaze over to the other male. "Fine. Focus on your own worries, Yul," he spoke curtly and slid his gaze back to the space in front of him. Under normal circumstances, he would have reacted in a way that would have been considered callous. But, these weren't normal circumstances. He would have to hold himself back when they met up with the other two and would, no doubt, grate on his nerves.

Novicri
As the king stepped inside the meeting room, Novicri was a step behind him. His gaze wandered about the room with a hint of curiosity in those hazel depths. But, he was shaken back to the present when the king turned around and started to explain the journey and their destination. Novicri listened intently and nodded once when the king was finished to show that he understood.

"Do I leave immediately?" he asked, keeping his voice steady.

"Yes. The journey is long, but I have faith that you will make it to the end."

"Thank you, Highness," he said, dipping his head a little. "I will not fail."

Once his king nodded back, smiling, he turned around to walk back to the door. Opening it, he turned around and gave the king one more short bow before he stepped outside. As the door quietly closed behind him, he loosed a sigh and closed his eyes, preparing himself. I will not fail, he thought, making the promise to himself now before he opened his eyes and started to make his way out of the castle.
Rievic
Despite his earlier attempts, he was still tense. As they stepped into the meeting room with the king, Yul had reached out to touch him. Rievic shrugged off the hand that was on his shoulder and flicked a cold gaze over to the other male. "Fine. Focus on your own worries, Yul," he spoke curtly and slid his gaze back to the space in front of him. Under normal circumstances, he would have reacted in a way that would have been considered callous. But, these weren't normal circumstances. He would have to hold himself back when they met up with the other two and would, no doubt, grate on his nerves.

Novicri
As the king stepped inside the meeting room, Novicri was a step behind him. His gaze wandered about the room with a hint of curiosity in those hazel depths. But, he was shaken back to the present when the king turned around and started to explain the journey and their destination. Novicri listened intently and nodded once when the king was finished to show that he understood.

"Do I leave immediately?" he asked, keeping his voice steady.

"Yes. The journey is long, but I have faith that you will make it to the end."

"Thank you, Highness," he said, dipping his head a little. "I will not fail."

Once his king nodded back, smiling, he turned around to walk back to the door. Opening it, he turned around and gave the king one more short bow before he stepped outside. As the door quietly closed behind him, he loosed a sigh and closed his eyes, preparing himself. I will not fail, he thought, making the promise to himself now before he opened his eyes and started to make his way out of the castle.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
When Rievic told him, he was fine, he sighed and shook his head. You are clearly not, he thought, but didn't press further. He liked his head on his shoulders. When they arrived in the meeting room he focused only on the king and his words. He was hurt by Rievic's behaviour but he had other priorities at the moment.

"You will meet up with the others at the habour town of Qulara. There you will get all the information you need. Now go and make us proud", the king ordered.

"Yes, my king."

He bowed and left the room. Outside he paused a moment to take a deep breath and then he made his way to the towngates. He didn't wait for Rievic, if he wanted to do this on his own he was welcomed to, but he still hoped the other male would open up more.

Miu
After the meeting with the king, she stormed into the Inn.

"They picked me"; she screamed, happyly jumping up and down.

"I'm proud of you, little one." He brother came and spinned her around.

"When do you leave?", her grandmother asked.

"Now. But don't worry, grandma. I'll have Nox with me and i'll write you as soon as I can. I promise." She threw herself in her grandmothers armes and huged her.

"Here you have your bag. I put some homemade bread and soups inside. Now go and make us proud", her grandmother said with a sad voice, but proud nonetheless. She handed Miu her bag and pushed her to the doors.

"Thank you. See you soon." Miu hug her brother and her grandmother one more time, then she turned and made her way to the forest.

"Nox, it is time for our adventure!"
Yul
When Rievic told him, he was fine, he sighed and shook his head. You are clearly not, he thought, but didn't press further. He liked his head on his shoulders. When they arrived in the meeting room he focused only on the king and his words. He was hurt by Rievic's behaviour but he had other priorities at the moment.

"You will meet up with the others at the habour town of Qulara. There you will get all the information you need. Now go and make us proud", the king ordered.

"Yes, my king."

He bowed and left the room. Outside he paused a moment to take a deep breath and then he made his way to the towngates. He didn't wait for Rievic, if he wanted to do this on his own he was welcomed to, but he still hoped the other male would open up more.

Miu
After the meeting with the king, she stormed into the Inn.

"They picked me"; she screamed, happyly jumping up and down.

"I'm proud of you, little one." He brother came and spinned her around.

"When do you leave?", her grandmother asked.

"Now. But don't worry, grandma. I'll have Nox with me and i'll write you as soon as I can. I promise." She threw herself in her grandmothers armes and huged her.

"Here you have your bag. I put some homemade bread and soups inside. Now go and make us proud", her grandmother said with a sad voice, but proud nonetheless. She handed Miu her bag and pushed her to the doors.

"Thank you. See you soon." Miu hug her brother and her grandmother one more time, then she turned and made her way to the forest.

"Nox, it is time for our adventure!"
Rievic
Once the king had finished with his orders, he silently bowed before he turned to leave the room, essentially following after Yul. He passed the other male when he had paused, continuing on his way to where the town gates were located. He didn't have the desire to go back to his house when all he would be met with was silence. There wasn't a single doubt in his mind that his father would miss him much since he was the one, who frankly forced him on this quest. His brother, however, would miss his company, but he would quickly get over it soon enough.

Letting out a sharp growl escape his lips at the direction his mind was turning to, he clenched his fists and hurried his pace until he was sprinting. He didn't care if he happened to pass Yul or not, he just needed the run to feel his emotions slipping away and behind that cold exterior.

Novicri
Once he was outside of the castle, he paused, thinking. Should he go and say farewell to his mother one last time before he left? He shook his head, deciding that this morning was hard enough to part with her. Exhaling a sigh, he looked towards the direction where the border of the town laid. All he would need is to just pass through the gates and then, he was officially on the journey to the harbour town.

Smiling lightly to himself, he started to run in that general direction, making sure to weave past the people milling about the streets. And, so began his own journey.
Rievic
Once the king had finished with his orders, he silently bowed before he turned to leave the room, essentially following after Yul. He passed the other male when he had paused, continuing on his way to where the town gates were located. He didn't have the desire to go back to his house when all he would be met with was silence. There wasn't a single doubt in his mind that his father would miss him much since he was the one, who frankly forced him on this quest. His brother, however, would miss his company, but he would quickly get over it soon enough.

Letting out a sharp growl escape his lips at the direction his mind was turning to, he clenched his fists and hurried his pace until he was sprinting. He didn't care if he happened to pass Yul or not, he just needed the run to feel his emotions slipping away and behind that cold exterior.

Novicri
Once he was outside of the castle, he paused, thinking. Should he go and say farewell to his mother one last time before he left? He shook his head, deciding that this morning was hard enough to part with her. Exhaling a sigh, he looked towards the direction where the border of the town laid. All he would need is to just pass through the gates and then, he was officially on the journey to the harbour town.

Smiling lightly to himself, he started to run in that general direction, making sure to weave past the people milling about the streets. And, so began his own journey.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
He saw Rievic running in the distanz and he sighed. He did that a lot recently. Maybe he could go see his master and ask for advice, but he would get riddles and 'you have to find your own way' back. Why did he have to work with these people. All he wanted was a nice and qalm environment. Funny if you concidered that he was from the land of snow. It was qalm at least. He decided to let Rievic run and made his way to the carriages at the gate. The journey would be easier if they only had to travel through the forest and the plains and not through ice and snow and nothing to eat as well.

He asked for a carriage that went to the southest village near the woods and was lucky. One was leaving in a few minutes. So he helped them load and sat down in the back.
They passed the gates and he relaxed looking at the scenary. After a while the drove past Rievic.

"If you calmed down, you can ride with me. If not I will se you in the harbortown or maybe earlier.

Miu
She came across a crossroad and stopped. When she moved only a step further, she would be the farthest away from home she has ever been. Smiling brightly she took a huge jump and landed on the other side of the road. Then she continued her journey.
Yul
He saw Rievic running in the distanz and he sighed. He did that a lot recently. Maybe he could go see his master and ask for advice, but he would get riddles and 'you have to find your own way' back. Why did he have to work with these people. All he wanted was a nice and qalm environment. Funny if you concidered that he was from the land of snow. It was qalm at least. He decided to let Rievic run and made his way to the carriages at the gate. The journey would be easier if they only had to travel through the forest and the plains and not through ice and snow and nothing to eat as well.

He asked for a carriage that went to the southest village near the woods and was lucky. One was leaving in a few minutes. So he helped them load and sat down in the back.
They passed the gates and he relaxed looking at the scenary. After a while the drove past Rievic.

"If you calmed down, you can ride with me. If not I will se you in the harbortown or maybe earlier.

Miu
She came across a crossroad and stopped. When she moved only a step further, she would be the farthest away from home she has ever been. Smiling brightly she took a huge jump and landed on the other side of the road. Then she continued her journey.
Rievic
His hasty run had died down to a walk, his breaths short but manageable. He kept his eyes fixed on the area in front of him, seeming to have a handle on his emotions for the moment. He was walking with a blank expression on his features when the carriage had passed by him and Yul had offered that choice.

He quietly weighed his options. Should he run to the harbour town, he'd likely be exhausted to the point of collapsing. Or if he took breaks in between sprints, he would only drag the journey out longer than it needed to take. The carriage ride provided a method of him resting and the ride would be shorter than on foot. All for the cost of sharing space with the other male.

Rievic flicked his pale eyes up to Yul and only moved up and onto the carriage in answer. Taking the seat opposite from him, he sat there, quiet as he looked at their surroundings.

Novicri
He was walking along one of the well-traveled paths, lost in thought. He wondered how long the quest would take excluding the journey to the harbour town of Qulara. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too long. He looked around the surrounding area as if to make sure that he was, indeed, on the path and he wasn't on the wrong way. Satisfied with his findings, he started to run again. Running would help speed up his trip just a bit faster.
Rievic
His hasty run had died down to a walk, his breaths short but manageable. He kept his eyes fixed on the area in front of him, seeming to have a handle on his emotions for the moment. He was walking with a blank expression on his features when the carriage had passed by him and Yul had offered that choice.

He quietly weighed his options. Should he run to the harbour town, he'd likely be exhausted to the point of collapsing. Or if he took breaks in between sprints, he would only drag the journey out longer than it needed to take. The carriage ride provided a method of him resting and the ride would be shorter than on foot. All for the cost of sharing space with the other male.

Rievic flicked his pale eyes up to Yul and only moved up and onto the carriage in answer. Taking the seat opposite from him, he sat there, quiet as he looked at their surroundings.

Novicri
He was walking along one of the well-traveled paths, lost in thought. He wondered how long the quest would take excluding the journey to the harbour town of Qulara. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too long. He looked around the surrounding area as if to make sure that he was, indeed, on the path and he wasn't on the wrong way. Satisfied with his findings, he started to run again. Running would help speed up his trip just a bit faster.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
He smiled softly when Rievic sat down opposite of him. It was a start, so he figured he would leave Rievic alone most of the journey. He didn't want to scare him off or make him angry again. Rievic would open up a little when not pressured to do so.

He took his daggers out of their holsters and started sharpening them. It was calming to him and he never got the hand of meditating. One day his master yelled at him, that if he couldn't focus on gathering magical energy alone he should do something else as well so he didn't waste time.

He laughed siliently at the memory. Focusing on maintaining his blades he wispered to himself.

"I am glad, that you were choosen, Rievic."

Then he blushed a little, hopeing that the other male didn't hear him.

Miu
All the days spend in the forest were worth while, she was halfway through the woods already. She wanted to explore everthing, but she managed to focus on her task. She could spend some time on her way home, but not now.

When she passed an old broke down farmhouse, she decided to rest for the night. It was getting dark and she got hungry. Quickly she gathered firewood and set up a little fire under a bit of roof that was left and provided some cover. The walls had no windows or openings as well, so she couldn't be ambushed from behind. She took out a glass of soup and heated it up, while Nox was hunting for herself.

After her meal, she lay down under her blankets and starred up at the sky for a while. Then she fell asleep.
Yul
He smiled softly when Rievic sat down opposite of him. It was a start, so he figured he would leave Rievic alone most of the journey. He didn't want to scare him off or make him angry again. Rievic would open up a little when not pressured to do so.

He took his daggers out of their holsters and started sharpening them. It was calming to him and he never got the hand of meditating. One day his master yelled at him, that if he couldn't focus on gathering magical energy alone he should do something else as well so he didn't waste time.

He laughed siliently at the memory. Focusing on maintaining his blades he wispered to himself.

"I am glad, that you were choosen, Rievic."

Then he blushed a little, hopeing that the other male didn't hear him.

Miu
All the days spend in the forest were worth while, she was halfway through the woods already. She wanted to explore everthing, but she managed to focus on her task. She could spend some time on her way home, but not now.

When she passed an old broke down farmhouse, she decided to rest for the night. It was getting dark and she got hungry. Quickly she gathered firewood and set up a little fire under a bit of roof that was left and provided some cover. The walls had no windows or openings as well, so she couldn't be ambushed from behind. She took out a glass of soup and heated it up, while Nox was hunting for herself.

After her meal, she lay down under her blankets and starred up at the sky for a while. Then she fell asleep.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62