Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore: The New World
1 2 3 4 5 6
Player Intro
This is a more of a story arc for the development of my clan and it's dragons. I take in opinions from anyone to help develop the personalities and growth of the dragons, so if you wish to post, feel free to :)

Eg. if you wish for a certain scenario to happen i.e. Justice tastes ice cream for the first time, just hit the comments section!

Enjoy reading!

My Guidelines
1. I'm bound by the rules of common sense and physics etc (to the best of my knowledge) that it does not take one day to build a rocket and I will exercise the proper estimations to do our estimations.
2. I have a random event generator that I will roll at the start of every arc. Arcs are determined by 1 roll = 1 arc.
3. Events that requires long-term preparation and time (i.e birth, blackmail), I am entitled to one more roll to move the story short-term, but the long-term event must still come to fruition eventually.
4. From time to time, if I see an opportunity to make the story more exciting by extending an event (minor or major), I may do so.

Player Intro
This is a more of a story arc for the development of my clan and it's dragons. I take in opinions from anyone to help develop the personalities and growth of the dragons, so if you wish to post, feel free to :)

Eg. if you wish for a certain scenario to happen i.e. Justice tastes ice cream for the first time, just hit the comments section!

Enjoy reading!

My Guidelines
1. I'm bound by the rules of common sense and physics etc (to the best of my knowledge) that it does not take one day to build a rocket and I will exercise the proper estimations to do our estimations.
2. I have a random event generator that I will roll at the start of every arc. Arcs are determined by 1 roll = 1 arc.
3. Events that requires long-term preparation and time (i.e birth, blackmail), I am entitled to one more roll to move the story short-term, but the long-term event must still come to fruition eventually.
4. From time to time, if I see an opportunity to make the story more exciting by extending an event (minor or major), I may do so.

ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
About the World
Things may be added but never removed from time to time as the RP progresses.

Sypnosis: This is a story about an outcast who meets dragons along his adventures and together they learn about the New World. It is a harsh world, and an even more unjust society.

1. The society ranking is determined by whether you have genes or not. Gene rarity matters. I.e Iridescent primary gene is higher ranked than Bar primary gene. This system ensures that the rich can display their wealth by regeneing dragons in their favour.

2. One can move up in the ranks by earning enough to regene themselves. This would mean that dragons who earned their own genes, with no external help, are respected as it’s no easy feat.

3. Mismatch color eyes are under appreciated and mocked. Though through generations passed down, no one truly understands why. E.G. Arcanist born with the colors of Nature.

About the World
Things may be added but never removed from time to time as the RP progresses.

Sypnosis: This is a story about an outcast who meets dragons along his adventures and together they learn about the New World. It is a harsh world, and an even more unjust society.

1. The society ranking is determined by whether you have genes or not. Gene rarity matters. I.e Iridescent primary gene is higher ranked than Bar primary gene. This system ensures that the rich can display their wealth by regeneing dragons in their favour.

2. One can move up in the ranks by earning enough to regene themselves. This would mean that dragons who earned their own genes, with no external help, are respected as it’s no easy feat.

3. Mismatch color eyes are under appreciated and mocked. Though through generations passed down, no one truly understands why. E.G. Arcanist born with the colors of Nature.

ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
[b]Character Introduction Sheet[/b] [size=2] These introductions are written when the dragons first joined the clan. Updates on their well being and personality will be written in the story. New dragons' profiles will be updated here.[/size] [u]Fridr - The Nomad [/u] [columns][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bHQMEuI.png[/img][/center][nextcol] Fridr didn’t know how he came to be, or where his place in the world was. For as long as he could remember, he was always alone. He never did learn the proper dragon social skills as he was always travelling. Many acquaintances came and left, Fridr never thought of settling down in any of the places he’d visited. When he chanced upon a field of ash that spread for miles and miles, then, he did not know that this was the last of his travels. Fridr the nomad was no more. He was lost and alone in this new land. Then again, he was always lost and alone. It doesn’t seem to bear nor does it seem to have bore any form of life. But when he slumped down heavily onto the ground, exhausted from walking for hours without stopping, the ashes flew into a dust cloud and a tiny speck of green in these ashen lands caught his eye. A plant. A new generation was regrowing right beneath his feet! “This… This is amazing!” He exclaimed. Fridr brushed the ash from his face as he leaned forward to inspect the new life form. He watched as the tiny leaf swayed with the current as he exhaled gently. He chuckled softly to himself. “Now if that isn’t a miracle unfolding itself. I wonder what else this could have been.” He stretched his neck as he gazed upon the sea of gray. The sun was setting, casting a bright orange glow upon the land just as the fire that had once consumed the place. Perhaps, not all hope was lost. [/columns] [u]Justice - The Lost Legacy[/u] [columns][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8Llp0pE.png[/img][/center][nextcol] Justice wept as he watched his home get torn apart. His mother’s wish was for that something as horrendous as this to never happen again, that was how Leiptr Fjall was built. His father and mother tried to evacuate the town, they told him to run as fast as he could, away from the forest. High up in the hills, he saw that none other managed to escape their impending doom. As the flames flashed across his eyes, he knew that there was no saving anyone. He let out a heart wrenching call as he squeezed his eyes shut from the sting of smoke and tears. His small paws ached from walking for days. His eyes swollen from crying. His mother’s soft voice was his strength. [i]“Your father and I hope to never see the tragedies from our past. That’s why we built this place. My young one, take your first steps into the safety around you. Listen. Smell. Feel the wind beneath your wings. You are meant to fly.” [/i] That was how he grew up. Cold and alone but not afraid. Strength comes from everywhere if you know how to seek it. Now, where shall he build a place to call home? A place to leave his Legacy. [/columns] [u]Charli - Messenger of the Winds[/u] [columns][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RA2nFC5.png[/img][/center][nextcol] She was an Arcanist born with the colors of Nature. Abandoned as an egg, the only family she knew was Justice and Fridr. Of course, as a child she doesn't understand the consequences of her actions. Being small, flying was hard for her, but as Spirals are air-borne dragons, she only knew to beat her wings really hard to stay adrift. Her hearing is exceptional and she is able to pick up sounds that are carried through the winds, this is a skill that her clan mate, Justice taught her. Charli can be very playful and adoring at the same time and she has a special bond with Justice, who acts like a endearing older brother to her. [/columns] [u]Phoenix - Hasn't obtained a role[/u] [columns][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/vj91rqg.png[/img][/center][nextcol] She first joined the clan after a fateful accident where she first met Charli. She was only slightly younger than Charli, who was dying when they met. After days of hiding underground, Ashfall Waste finally settled in the dust and Phoenix could bring Charli above ground to seek her clanmates. [i] Phoenix cocked her head when the spiral screamed at the top of her lungs an odd tune. It must be a spiral thing. "My name's Phoenix and I'll help you find your friend."[/i] [/columns] [u]Amarin - Council and Warrior[/u] [columns][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YLVvA6e.png[/img][/center][nextcol] She came from the land of Nature where she was snatched from her home by a fiery dragon and brought to the land of Wind. He took everything away from her, but yet he gave everything he had to her, Amarin didn't know to love or to hate. Eventually she overcame her emotions and has come to accept her partner for who he is. Pharahn was just lost, if she could guide him to the light, he can be redeemed. For a whole year, everything went well until the ruckus at the city square. On Fridr's back lay the injured Spiral and Justice pranced around seeking for help. Curious, Amarin joined in the commotion. The accident in the land of Fire reminded her too much of her past and she just had to help Charli get back onto her own two feet. The recuperation took some time and her mate began to seek interest in grooming the Spiral under his wing as a mighty warrior. That was when Amarin knew she had to go. Charli was too young, too innocent to stray into the gray areas of the world; and Amarin loves the child. She bid her mate farewell as she joined Fridr and his clan on the roads. She'd take care of them, she'd teach Charli how to use her wings again. The breakup was amicable just as she was warmly welcomed into the travelling herd. [/columns] [u]Searlus - The Guardian[/u] [columns][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/S689BWI.png[/img][/center][nextcol] Searlus was simply found out of place, enjoying the lush green of the Viridian Labyrinth instead of the cold winters of Southern Icefield. He's a gentle giant, often looking out for the young in the clan. His sweet dispostiion quickly earned him the title of being the clan's favourite. They wanted a place to stay and Searlus offers his beautiful plains for the tired travelling pack to settle in, and together, the pack of five became six. Together, a clan will be rebuilt in the bustling forest. [/columns] [u]InGen and Corporation - Scientists[/u] [columns][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41346673] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/413467/41346673.png[/img] [/url][/center][nextcol] Obsessed with Project Blue. So what [i]is[/i] project Blue? These 2 scientists are never seen, only when their whacky experiments leak do dragons actually know of their existence. Smoke is constantly emitting from the pipes of their laboratory. But no one knows for sure what kind of monster are they cooking up in there.[nextcol][center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42273817] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/422739/42273817.png[/img] [/url][/center][/columns] [i]Dragons of Past[/i] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40819139][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/408192/40819139.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] and [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40819138][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/408192/40819138.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [indent][columns] [u]Glasur [/u][nextcol] [color=transparent] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [nextcol][u]Gladius[/u] [/columns] [/indent] Unfortunately, they died while figuring out how the coliseum works. They left rules and pointers on a stone slab to help the next gladiators/ adventurers. RIP dergons, your hard work will be seen and cherished. -------- Click [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2479079/2#post_37000890]HERE[/url] for Player 2 -------- Click [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2479079/3#post_37286937]HERE [/url]for Player 3 ------- Click [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2479079/6#post_40071850]HERE [/url]for Player 4
Character Introduction Sheet
These introductions are written when the dragons first joined the clan. Updates on their well being and personality will be written in the story. New dragons' profiles will be updated here.

Fridr - The Nomad
bHQMEuI.png
Fridr didn’t know how he came to be, or where his place in the world was. For as long as he could remember, he was always alone. He never did learn the proper dragon social skills as he was always travelling. Many acquaintances came and left, Fridr never thought of settling down in any of the places he’d visited. When he chanced upon a field of ash that spread for miles and miles, then, he did not know that this was the last of his travels. Fridr the nomad was no more.

He was lost and alone in this new land. Then again, he was always lost and alone. It doesn’t seem to bear nor does it seem to have bore any form of life. But when he slumped down heavily onto the ground, exhausted from walking for hours without stopping, the ashes flew into a dust cloud and a tiny speck of green in these ashen lands caught his eye. A plant. A new generation was regrowing right beneath his feet!

“This… This is amazing!” He exclaimed.

Fridr brushed the ash from his face as he leaned forward to inspect the new life form. He watched as the tiny leaf swayed with the current as he exhaled gently. He chuckled softly to himself. “Now if that isn’t a miracle unfolding itself. I wonder what else this could have been.”

He stretched his neck as he gazed upon the sea of gray. The sun was setting, casting a bright orange glow upon the land just as the fire that had once consumed the place. Perhaps, not all hope was lost.

Justice - The Lost Legacy
8Llp0pE.png
Justice wept as he watched his home get torn apart. His mother’s wish was for that something as horrendous as this to never happen again, that was how Leiptr Fjall was built. His father and mother tried to evacuate the town, they told him to run as fast as he could, away from the forest. High up in the hills, he saw that none other managed to escape their impending doom. As the flames flashed across his eyes, he knew that there was no saving anyone. He let out a heart wrenching call as he squeezed his eyes shut from the sting of smoke and tears.

His small paws ached from walking for days. His eyes swollen from crying. His mother’s soft voice was his strength. “Your father and I hope to never see the tragedies from our past. That’s why we built this place. My young one, take your first steps into the safety around you. Listen. Smell. Feel the wind beneath your wings. You are meant to fly.”

That was how he grew up. Cold and alone but not afraid. Strength comes from everywhere if you know how to seek it. Now, where shall he build a place to call home? A place to leave his Legacy.

Charli - Messenger of the Winds
RA2nFC5.png
She was an Arcanist born with the colors of Nature. Abandoned as an egg, the only family she knew was Justice and Fridr. Of course, as a child she doesn't understand the consequences of her actions. Being small, flying was hard for her, but as Spirals are air-borne dragons, she only knew to beat her wings really hard to stay adrift. Her hearing is exceptional and she is able to pick up sounds that are carried through the winds, this is a skill that her clan mate, Justice taught her.

Charli can be very playful and adoring at the same time and she has a special bond with Justice, who acts like a endearing older brother to her.

Phoenix - Hasn't obtained a role
vj91rqg.png
She first joined the clan after a fateful accident where she first met Charli. She was only slightly younger than Charli, who was dying when they met. After days of hiding underground, Ashfall Waste finally settled in the dust and Phoenix could bring Charli above ground to seek her clanmates.

Phoenix cocked her head when the spiral screamed at the top of her lungs an odd tune. It must be a spiral thing. "My name's Phoenix and I'll help you find your friend."

Amarin - Council and Warrior
YLVvA6e.png
She came from the land of Nature where she was snatched from her home by a fiery dragon and brought to the land of Wind. He took everything away from her, but yet he gave everything he had to her, Amarin didn't know to love or to hate. Eventually she overcame her emotions and has come to accept her partner for who he is. Pharahn was just lost, if she could guide him to the light, he can be redeemed. For a whole year, everything went well until the ruckus at the city square.

On Fridr's back lay the injured Spiral and Justice pranced around seeking for help. Curious, Amarin joined in the commotion. The accident in the land of Fire reminded her too much of her past and she just had to help Charli get back onto her own two feet.

The recuperation took some time and her mate began to seek interest in grooming the Spiral under his wing as a mighty warrior. That was when Amarin knew she had to go. Charli was too young, too innocent to stray into the gray areas of the world; and Amarin loves the child. She bid her mate farewell as she joined Fridr and his clan on the roads.

She'd take care of them, she'd teach Charli how to use her wings again. The breakup was amicable just as she was warmly welcomed into the travelling herd.

Searlus - The Guardian
S689BWI.png
Searlus was simply found out of place, enjoying the lush green of the Viridian Labyrinth instead of the cold winters of Southern Icefield. He's a gentle giant, often looking out for the young in the clan. His sweet dispostiion quickly earned him the title of being the clan's favourite.

They wanted a place to stay and Searlus offers his beautiful plains for the tired travelling pack to settle in, and together, the pack of five became six. Together, a clan will be rebuilt in the bustling forest.

InGen and Corporation - Scientists
Obsessed with Project Blue. So what is project Blue?

These 2 scientists are never seen, only when their whacky experiments leak do dragons actually know of their existence. Smoke is constantly emitting from the pipes of their laboratory. But no one knows for sure what kind of monster are they cooking up in there.

Dragons of Past
40819139.png
and 40819138.png
Glasur xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Gladius
Unfortunately, they died while figuring out how the coliseum works. They left rules and pointers on a stone slab to help the next gladiators/ adventurers. RIP dergons, your hard work will be seen and cherished.

Click HERE for Player 2
Click HERE for Player 3
Click HERE for Player 4
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
Arc 1: New Lands Created Day 1 ------ "Justice! Justice!" She twirls with the winds as she screams her lungs out. "JUSTICE!" The young green Spiral scrunches up her face in annoyance as she glides close to the grounds before picking up speed once more, accomplishing nothing but getting sand all over her body. She coughs as the sand blew into her face. "I don't understand why we have to do this! Justice!" Charli flies close to the grounds again and catches up with the massive Guardian. His steps are light despite his physique as he snorts in amusement. "Frii, please tell me where he went." Charli flaps her wings around the Guardian's snout. "Come on Frii, tell me." Fridr chuckles as the young spiral sits atop his head. "Why don't you try doing what he told you to?" "Justice told me to sit! But I fly with the winds! I don't [i] sit [/i] ." "You are still a child, young one. It's dangerous out here." "So is that why we haven't found a place to stay?" Charli retorts."So what? Traveling with you guys is fun!" Fridr shakes his head and laughs at Charli's simple look at life. "We will settle down eventually. We just haven't found the right place yet." Charli perks up her ears just as Fridr halts in his steps. "Did you hear that?" she whispers. Charli cocks her head in confusion when Fridr claws at the ground. "Are you feeling the earth shifting beneath your paws again?" "Hush now, Charli." Fridr says gently before taking another step and begins clawing lightly at the ground again. He crouches low to the grounds, his legs are raised and his wings are tense. "There it is again!" Charli exclaims as she flicks her ears. "Tell me you heard that!" "I surely felt that. I haven't felt something like this in a very long time." Fridr sounds worried as he lightly tossed the spiral into the air. "Call Justice." "JUSTY!" Charli flaps her wings to gain altitude before letting the current carry her weight. "I've been trying but he ain't replying!" Charli puffs in irritation. "He wants me to do it, doesn't he? I don't understand why do I have to do this. I haven't seen you do it." she spat. Nevertheless, she takes in a deep breath and lets out a shrill of a yodel. The wind picks up again and after a moment of silence, Charli sighs. "And he is not replying either." "-hoo~" "I hear him!" Charli does a couple of twirls before yodeling back. "-lay-hee-hooo~" "He's coming! He's coming! A couple of miles southwest!" Charli exclaims. Fridr smiles at the Spiral's seemingly endless energy before going back to deep thoughts. If the tremors were what he thought of it to be... "And~ Yodel-lay-hee-hoo~" A Skydancer swoops down from behind them and prances around Fridr. "Say, Charli. You are getting better at this." The Skydancer croons. "Soon you'll be picking out sounds way past the radar!" He nudges Charli fondly with his snout before keeping up with Fridr. "Frii, something on your mind?" "Yeah, I felt something. Something big and mighty shifted right beneath my claws." Fridr said solemnly, "did you see anything from your scout?" "I'm afraid I did." Justice frowns. He looks around warily before lowering his voice. "I'm not sure what could have caused it. But when I was high up beneath the clouds, I saw on a land far away, a bright orange glow. And then, everything went dark. The smoke was so thick and it was spreading very fast." Justice pauses for a while to recollect his thoughts. "Though, thanks to the ever changing wind direction, the black clouds doesn't seem to be coming anywhere close to us." "Frii? What are you whispering about?" Justice and Fridr shared a knowing glance and both nodded with understanding. They will begin their long hike to the mysterious outburst. Charli is not to hear of this. A young child shouldn't learn of the dangers just yet. "Charli, why don't you come down and take a rest? We have still have long way to go. " Justice said. "You will be traveling by foot?" Fridr sounds out. "Aye. My wings are sore." "But Justy, my wings are perfectly fine." Justice chuckles and shakes his head. "Come on now." Charli swoops down and wraps herself around Justice's neck. "Hey Justy, what is a crater?" Justice stops in his tracks. "Where have you been hearing that from?" "The voices in the wind." Charli says, "it started soon after Frii demands for your return." "What was the message about?" Fridr asks. "I'm not sure. There were many voices, most were screaming. But I think it's something about a huge crater appearing." "Could it be?" Fridr mumbles under his breath. "What is a crater? Someone tell me please?" [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wPHnoOK.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/s0BV4jp.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ox7exYj.png[/img][/center]
Arc 1: New Lands Created
Day 1

"Justice! Justice!" She twirls with the winds as she screams her lungs out. "JUSTICE!" The young green Spiral scrunches up her face in annoyance as she glides close to the grounds before picking up speed once more, accomplishing nothing but getting sand all over her body. She coughs as the sand blew into her face. "I don't understand why we have to do this! Justice!"

Charli flies close to the grounds again and catches up with the massive Guardian. His steps are light despite his physique as he snorts in amusement. "Frii, please tell me where he went." Charli flaps her wings around the Guardian's snout. "Come on Frii, tell me."

Fridr chuckles as the young spiral sits atop his head. "Why don't you try doing what he told you to?"

"Justice told me to sit! But I fly with the winds! I don't sit ."

"You are still a child, young one. It's dangerous out here."

"So is that why we haven't found a place to stay?" Charli retorts."So what? Traveling with you guys is fun!"

Fridr shakes his head and laughs at Charli's simple look at life. "We will settle down eventually. We just haven't found the right place yet."

Charli perks up her ears just as Fridr halts in his steps. "Did you hear that?" she whispers.

Charli cocks her head in confusion when Fridr claws at the ground. "Are you feeling the earth shifting beneath your paws again?"

"Hush now, Charli." Fridr says gently before taking another step and begins clawing lightly at the ground again. He crouches low to the grounds, his legs are raised and his wings are tense.

"There it is again!" Charli exclaims as she flicks her ears. "Tell me you heard that!"

"I surely felt that. I haven't felt something like this in a very long time." Fridr sounds worried as he lightly tossed the spiral into the air. "Call Justice."

"JUSTY!" Charli flaps her wings to gain altitude before letting the current carry her weight. "I've been trying but he ain't replying!"

Charli puffs in irritation. "He wants me to do it, doesn't he? I don't understand why do I have to do this. I haven't seen you do it." she spat. Nevertheless, she takes in a deep breath and lets out a shrill of a yodel.

The wind picks up again and after a moment of silence, Charli sighs. "And he is not replying either."

"-hoo~"

"I hear him!" Charli does a couple of twirls before yodeling back.

"-lay-hee-hooo~"

"He's coming! He's coming! A couple of miles southwest!" Charli exclaims.

Fridr smiles at the Spiral's seemingly endless energy before going back to deep thoughts. If the tremors were what he thought of it to be...

"And~ Yodel-lay-hee-hoo~" A Skydancer swoops down from behind them and prances around Fridr. "Say, Charli. You are getting better at this." The Skydancer croons. "Soon you'll be picking out sounds way past the radar!"

He nudges Charli fondly with his snout before keeping up with Fridr. "Frii, something on your mind?"

"Yeah, I felt something. Something big and mighty shifted right beneath my claws." Fridr said solemnly, "did you see anything from your scout?"

"I'm afraid I did." Justice frowns. He looks around warily before lowering his voice. "I'm not sure what could have caused it. But when I was high up beneath the clouds, I saw on a land far away, a bright orange glow. And then, everything went dark. The smoke was so thick and it was spreading very fast." Justice pauses for a while to recollect his thoughts. "Though, thanks to the ever changing wind direction, the black clouds doesn't seem to be coming anywhere close to us."

"Frii? What are you whispering about?"

Justice and Fridr shared a knowing glance and both nodded with understanding. They will begin their long hike to the mysterious outburst. Charli is not to hear of this. A young child shouldn't learn of the dangers just yet.

"Charli, why don't you come down and take a rest? We have still have long way to go. " Justice said.

"You will be traveling by foot?" Fridr sounds out.

"Aye. My wings are sore."

"But Justy, my wings are perfectly fine."

Justice chuckles and shakes his head. "Come on now."

Charli swoops down and wraps herself around Justice's neck. "Hey Justy, what is a crater?"

Justice stops in his tracks. "Where have you been hearing that from?"

"The voices in the wind." Charli says, "it started soon after Frii demands for your return."

"What was the message about?" Fridr asks.

"I'm not sure. There were many voices, most were screaming. But I think it's something about a huge crater appearing."

"Could it be?" Fridr mumbles under his breath.

"What is a crater? Someone tell me please?"

wPHnoOK.png s0BV4jp.png ox7exYj.png

ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
Arc 1: New Lands Created Day 2 ------- [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/s0BV4jp.png[/img] [/center] Justice woke up before dawn the next day as he does every morning. He stretches his limbs and gives his wings a few flaps for good measure. The long flight yesterday wore him out, and as he breathes in the fresh morning air, nevermind that they are still stuck in the sand dunes, he feels extraordinary. A small cloud of vapour forms around his snout as he exhales lightly. Before the sun makes its grand appearance over the horizon, the air remains chilly. He watches Charli’s light breathing as she curled up next to Fridr for warmth and snuggles in closer when Fridr lets out a low rumble as he snores. Justice does a full body shake to loosen up his muscles before flapping twice and leapt into the cold dark sky. He does a few laps around the oasis to ensure that he had grasp of the coordinates, before taking off to scout. He heads south, where he was confronted with the sudden outburst of dark smoke in the horizon the day before. Curious. Is this one of the nature’s wonders? A volcanic eruption maybe? Justice has never witness one before, but he has heard of it. The destruction that comes out of this is massive; he has heard that the last time a small eruption that had occured out of the blue left a handful of those who resides in the fire clan injured. They were most equipped to deal with situations like this; it was their homeland after all. However, Justice had limited knowledge on volcanic eruptions. He might have been to school back in Leiptr Fjall, but the world was filled with vast uncertainties and unlimited knowledge. [i] What if it wasn’t a volcanic eruption? [/i] What if it was a [i] meteorite [/i]? It is rare, but it isn’t unheard of. [i] What if it was an earthquake? [/i] “But that wouldn’t explain the smoke and the bright light… Unless it was a chain effect.” Justice shakes his head to clear his thoughts. That’s too heavy thinking too early in the morning. The wind is blowing against him this morning, and Justice finds himself having a slight difficulty in breathing, especially with the sand constantly brushing across his face. He had to cough to rid his mouth of sand. So much for being a silent flyer. Justice loses altitude and flies close to the grounds. While it is harder to see where he is going at low altitudes, it beats eating mouthful of sand higher up; not to mention the strong currents. If a sandstorm does pick up, Justice figures that he’d deal with the lowest amount of damage near the bottom of the dunes. “Well that better be something worthwhile.” He mutters when something shiny reflected into his eyes. “It’s only the start of today and things aren’t going too well as of yet.” He lands close to a pile of boulders where the mysterious item caught his eye. Using his strong tail, he brushes off stones and sand from the surface before using his claws to pry open the abandoned crate. It is empty. Turns out that the desert bandits were quicker than he was. Justice sighs as he prepares himself for flight once more. He flaps his wings and swirls into the air, hovering above his latest findings. “There must be something. I swear I saw…” Justice lets his voice trail off as he leans forward to scratch at the crevice. A bright blue stone unwedged itself and rolled down the boulders with a sounding clutter. Smirking at himself, he claws into the crevice until it was empty. Justice is proud of himself as he picks up the five gems in his beak and keeps it in his pouch. Currency is never enough. The desert bandits had been careless to leave such precious loot behind. He turns around and heads back to the oasis. The sky was starting to lighten and if he isn’t back, Fridr will worry. It’s alright if he hadn’t covered much grounds this morning, he will do so later; when they will be continuing their hike southward.
Day 2
s0BV4jp.png

Justice woke up before dawn the next day as he does every morning. He stretches his limbs and gives his wings a few flaps for good measure. The long flight yesterday wore him out, and as he breathes in the fresh morning air, nevermind that they are still stuck in the sand dunes, he feels extraordinary. A small cloud of vapour forms around his snout as he exhales lightly. Before the sun makes its grand appearance over the horizon, the air remains chilly.

He watches Charli’s light breathing as she curled up next to Fridr for warmth and snuggles in closer when Fridr lets out a low rumble as he snores. Justice does a full body shake to loosen up his muscles before flapping twice and leapt into the cold dark sky. He does a few laps around the oasis to ensure that he had grasp of the coordinates, before taking off to scout.

He heads south, where he was confronted with the sudden outburst of dark smoke in the horizon the day before. Curious. Is this one of the nature’s wonders? A volcanic eruption maybe? Justice has never witness one before, but he has heard of it. The destruction that comes out of this is massive; he has heard that the last time a small eruption that had occured out of the blue left a handful of those who resides in the fire clan injured. They were most equipped to deal with situations like this; it was their homeland after all.

However, Justice had limited knowledge on volcanic eruptions. He might have been to school back in Leiptr Fjall, but the world was filled with vast uncertainties and unlimited knowledge. What if it wasn’t a volcanic eruption? What if it was a meteorite ? It is rare, but it isn’t unheard of. What if it was an earthquake? “But that wouldn’t explain the smoke and the bright light… Unless it was a chain effect.” Justice shakes his head to clear his thoughts. That’s too heavy thinking too early in the morning.

The wind is blowing against him this morning, and Justice finds himself having a slight difficulty in breathing, especially with the sand constantly brushing across his face. He had to cough to rid his mouth of sand. So much for being a silent flyer. Justice loses altitude and flies close to the grounds. While it is harder to see where he is going at low altitudes, it beats eating mouthful of sand higher up; not to mention the strong currents. If a sandstorm does pick up, Justice figures that he’d deal with the lowest amount of damage near the bottom of the dunes.

“Well that better be something worthwhile.” He mutters when something shiny reflected into his eyes. “It’s only the start of today and things aren’t going too well as of yet.”

He lands close to a pile of boulders where the mysterious item caught his eye. Using his strong tail, he brushes off stones and sand from the surface before using his claws to pry open the abandoned crate. It is empty. Turns out that the desert bandits were quicker than he was. Justice sighs as he prepares himself for flight once more. He flaps his wings and swirls into the air, hovering above his latest findings. “There must be something. I swear I saw…” Justice lets his voice trail off as he leans forward to scratch at the crevice. A bright blue stone unwedged itself and rolled down the boulders with a sounding clutter. Smirking at himself, he claws into the crevice until it was empty.

Justice is proud of himself as he picks up the five gems in his beak and keeps it in his pouch. Currency is never enough. The desert bandits had been careless to leave such precious loot behind. He turns around and heads back to the oasis. The sky was starting to lighten and if he isn’t back, Fridr will worry. It’s alright if he hadn’t covered much grounds this morning, he will do so later; when they will be continuing their hike southward.
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
Arc 1: New Lands Created Day 12 ------ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ox7exYj.png[/img][/center] Charli is throwing a fit. Again. It was not her fault that she was restless. They had been walking for almost half a moon now and they are still here! There is nothing to do. No matter where you looked, there is only sand and rocks and more sand. Fridr told her to be patient, that they will be at their destination in another moon. Another moon. [i] ANOTHER MOON?[/i] Gosh, Charli will have died boredom by then. For her whole life, all she had experienced was the terribly warm days and extreme cold nights with sudden sandstorm brewing. It is like exile, with little food and less water. But Charli doesn't know what exile is supposed to feel like. After all, the sand dunes is what she had lived her life in, which was not very long. She is just a young dragonling after all. Fridr didn't let her follow Justice on scouts either. What is she supposed to do then? Justice's trick with yodeling has got her listening skills trained to top notch. Before anyone could spot anything, Charli will have heard it. And that is another issue to deal with. Charli is the radio of the team, she receives information that has blown in with the winds and shares them. For the past few nights, dragon radio, as they call it, there had been little to nothing on the Crater. The dragons must have found a solution to it, maybe it was a natural phenomenon that has occurred in the past and the dragons were equipped with the knowledge to deal. Regardless, there was nothing interesting to hear. And there was nothing interesting to see. So, yes. Charli is getting very restless. "Frii." She whines as she flaps her wings loudly against the Guardian's back. "Are we there yet?" She asks for the umpteenth time. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wPHnoOK.png[/img] [/center] It's a wonder that Fridr's patience has not worn thin. "We will be there soon." He replies calmly. "But first, we have a couple more lands to pass through. The next one wouldn't take strangers too kindly. We have to be careful." Charli leaps off Fridr's back and flies ahead. The sun is setting, casting a beautiful purple glow on the sands. "Tell me of your travels there again." Charli says, "I want to hear them." Fridr chuckles and nodded, taking each step lightly with a moderate pace. "Back when I was a young lad, I came across a land of darkness on one of my travels. Unlike the other lands, this was was devoid of colors and songs." Fridr inclines his head in thought. "I ventured into the land of the Shadows, ill from the treacherous journey there. But the natives were weary. None approached me and I let them be. Not a single day went by without catching movements in the dark or listening to the whispers hiding in the shadows." "They sound nasty." "That was what I thought too. And I have been unkind with my words and my behavior towards them was reciprocated. They tried to spook me into leaving. But I was a young chap, obnoxious, stubborn. I refused to leave. And my illness took a toll on my health. And even though my throat was burning and my muscles ached, I laid silently on the pavement, where everyone watched me pass out." Fridr says. "That doesn't sound like you at all Frii." "Perhaps, but that travel taught me valuable lessons. I woke in a den Blessed by the Shadowbinder, the deity of those lands, a healer took me in and nursed me to health. She painted colors into the dark and loomy shadow clan. And she taught me to see. And open my eyes I did." Charli tilts her head in confusion. "What did you see?" "A dragon should not be judged by their skins and scales, but by the capacity of their heart." Fridr smiles. Charli wraps herself around Fridr's neck and hangs upside down. "But, I'm smaller than you and Justice, so my heart is smaller. Does that mean that I'm a bad dragon?" Fridr let's out a deep throaty laugh. Charli frowns at the Guardian's reaction. Did she say something wrong? "Look ahead now." Fridr says as he nudges the young spiral with his snout. "We are almost there." The sun has set by now and they are enveloped by the blue hue of the starry night sky. Charli looks up. In a couple of miles, the horizon seems to hold a mysterious veil of darkness. Just looking at that sends shivers down the Spiral's spine. "Welcome to the Tangled Wood, young one."
Day 12
ox7exYj.png
Charli is throwing a fit. Again. It was not her fault that she was restless. They had been walking for almost half a moon now and they are still here! There is nothing to do. No matter where you looked, there is only sand and rocks and more sand. Fridr told her to be patient, that they will be at their destination in another moon.

Another moon. ANOTHER MOON? Gosh, Charli will have died boredom by then. For her whole life, all she had experienced was the terribly warm days and extreme cold nights with sudden sandstorm brewing. It is like exile, with little food and less water. But Charli doesn't know what exile is supposed to feel like. After all, the sand dunes is what she had lived her life in, which was not very long. She is just a young dragonling after all.

Fridr didn't let her follow Justice on scouts either. What is she supposed to do then? Justice's trick with yodeling has got her listening skills trained to top notch. Before anyone could spot anything, Charli will have heard it. And that is another issue to deal with. Charli is the radio of the team, she receives information that has blown in with the winds and shares them. For the past few nights, dragon radio, as they call it, there had been little to nothing on the Crater.

The dragons must have found a solution to it, maybe it was a natural phenomenon that has occurred in the past and the dragons were equipped with the knowledge to deal. Regardless, there was nothing interesting to hear. And there was nothing interesting to see.

So, yes. Charli is getting very restless. "Frii." She whines as she flaps her wings loudly against the Guardian's back. "Are we there yet?" She asks for the umpteenth time.
wPHnoOK.png

It's a wonder that Fridr's patience has not worn thin. "We will be there soon." He replies calmly. "But first, we have a couple more lands to pass through. The next one wouldn't take strangers too kindly. We have to be careful."

Charli leaps off Fridr's back and flies ahead. The sun is setting, casting a beautiful purple glow on the sands. "Tell me of your travels there again." Charli says, "I want to hear them."

Fridr chuckles and nodded, taking each step lightly with a moderate pace. "Back when I was a young lad, I came across a land of darkness on one of my travels. Unlike the other lands, this was was devoid of colors and songs."

Fridr inclines his head in thought. "I ventured into the land of the Shadows, ill from the treacherous journey there. But the natives were weary. None approached me and I let them be. Not a single day went by without catching movements in the dark or listening to the whispers hiding in the shadows."

"They sound nasty."

"That was what I thought too. And I have been unkind with my words and my behavior towards them was reciprocated. They tried to spook me into leaving. But I was a young chap, obnoxious, stubborn. I refused to leave. And my illness took a toll on my health. And even though my throat was burning and my muscles ached, I laid silently on the pavement, where everyone watched me pass out." Fridr says.

"That doesn't sound like you at all Frii."

"Perhaps, but that travel taught me valuable lessons. I woke in a den Blessed by the Shadowbinder, the deity of those lands, a healer took me in and nursed me to health. She painted colors into the dark and loomy shadow clan. And she taught me to see. And open my eyes I did."

Charli tilts her head in confusion. "What did you see?"

"A dragon should not be judged by their skins and scales, but by the capacity of their heart." Fridr smiles.

Charli wraps herself around Fridr's neck and hangs upside down. "But, I'm smaller than you and Justice, so my heart is smaller. Does that mean that I'm a bad dragon?"

Fridr let's out a deep throaty laugh. Charli frowns at the Guardian's reaction. Did she say something wrong?

"Look ahead now." Fridr says as he nudges the young spiral with his snout. "We are almost there."

The sun has set by now and they are enveloped by the blue hue of the starry night sky. Charli looks up. In a couple of miles, the horizon seems to hold a mysterious veil of darkness. Just looking at that sends shivers down the Spiral's spine.

"Welcome to the Tangled Wood, young one."
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
Arc 1: New Lands Created Day 27 ------ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/s0BV4jp.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ox7exYj.png[/img][/center] "I hope you can hold your breath." Without further warning, Charli pushes the unaware Skydancer into the ocean. As Justice splashed around to gasp for air, Charli's shrill laughter echoes around the beach and the neighboring dragons murmured and chuckled among themselves. "That is the last time Charli! No more pushing me into the water!" Justice coughs as he draws himself back to land. Justice shakes off the water from his body and wipes his face with his paws. He pouts when the cold water drips down from his mane. "I'm serious Charli, I'm not going to forgive you the next time." The Water Clan is much friendlier towards the outsiders and Charli absolutely loves the place. The view is beautiful, with the blue seas and the oranges beache and the most amazing sunrise and sunset; as opposed to the dark gloomy environment of Tangled Wood, Charli will choose to visit the Sea of Thousand Currents anytime. Justice, on the other hand, can't wait to leave. Despite the serene spirit of the Water Clan, Charli has gotten way too mischievous. Justice lost count of the number of times he had taken a dip into the pool, albeit unwillingly. Apparently, it was something the young Spiral picked up from the local dragonlings. The locals were definitely amused the first time Charli shoved him into the waters. Justice flaps his wings and opens them to air. He hates it when his wings are wet; it makes him a slow and noisy flier. He sighs, he can't stay angry for long. Cocking his head, the catches a glimpse of Charli swirling above the water and he smirks to himself. With his long tail, he smacks the Spiral into the waters with a big splash and laughs. Charli shoots out from the ocean and coughs in surprise. "How do you like that now?" Justice jokes. Charli flies atop Fridr's head and settles down, effectively dripping water all over the Guardian's face. "Frii, Justice is being mean." [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wPHnoOK.png[/img] [/center] Since the day of the mysterious rumble, there has not been much news from across the clans, only that it came from Ashfall Waste. Even as they are nearing the Fire Continent, Charli doesn't pick up new information. Things have been very quiet. Somehow, the Fire Clan managed to keep whatever eruption or quake it was in check. Granted, they experience these natural disasters often enough to be well equip to deal. But something about that quake felt different. And Fridr thinks that the Fire Clan is keeping everything hush hush. Whatever it is or isn't, Fridr is keen to poke his curious snout into their business. "We will stay for a night more." Fridr says. "Rest up. Tomorrow we step into Ashfall Waste."
Day 27
s0BV4jp.png ox7exYj.png
"I hope you can hold your breath."

Without further warning, Charli pushes the unaware Skydancer into the ocean. As Justice splashed around to gasp for air, Charli's shrill laughter echoes around the beach and the neighboring dragons murmured and chuckled among themselves.

"That is the last time Charli! No more pushing me into the water!" Justice coughs as he draws himself back to land. Justice shakes off the water from his body and wipes his face with his paws. He pouts when the cold water drips down from his mane. "I'm serious Charli, I'm not going to forgive you the next time."

The Water Clan is much friendlier towards the outsiders and Charli absolutely loves the place. The view is beautiful, with the blue seas and the oranges beache and the most amazing sunrise and sunset; as opposed to the dark gloomy environment of Tangled Wood, Charli will choose to visit the Sea of Thousand Currents anytime.

Justice, on the other hand, can't wait to leave. Despite the serene spirit of the Water Clan, Charli has gotten way too mischievous. Justice lost count of the number of times he had taken a dip into the pool, albeit unwillingly. Apparently, it was something the young Spiral picked up from the local dragonlings. The locals were definitely amused the first time Charli shoved him into the waters.

Justice flaps his wings and opens them to air. He hates it when his wings are wet; it makes him a slow and noisy flier. He sighs, he can't stay angry for long. Cocking his head, the catches a glimpse of Charli swirling above the water and he smirks to himself. With his long tail, he smacks the Spiral into the waters with a big splash and laughs.

Charli shoots out from the ocean and coughs in surprise.

"How do you like that now?" Justice jokes.

Charli flies atop Fridr's head and settles down, effectively dripping water all over the Guardian's face. "Frii, Justice is being mean."
wPHnoOK.png

Since the day of the mysterious rumble, there has not been much news from across the clans, only that it came from Ashfall Waste. Even as they are nearing the Fire Continent, Charli doesn't pick up new information. Things have been very quiet. Somehow, the Fire Clan managed to keep whatever eruption or quake it was in check. Granted, they experience these natural disasters often enough to be well equip to deal. But something about that quake felt different. And Fridr thinks that the Fire Clan is keeping everything hush hush.

Whatever it is or isn't, Fridr is keen to poke his curious snout into their business. "We will stay for a night more." Fridr says. "Rest up. Tomorrow we step into Ashfall Waste."

ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
Arc 1: New Lands Created Day 30 ------ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wPHnoOK.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/ox7exYj.png[/img][/center] Fridr inhales the smoky scent from the fiery lands. He could already feel the heat creep in miles before they set foot on the lands. The borders of the Fire nation are bare and dry, much like the deserts of Earth, but it is so much warmer. Justice had to constantly fly between borders to source for water for their youngest, who can’t seem to keep up with the heat. They have to seek out refuge soon, once they had put enough distance between themselves and the Water clan, it will be impossible for the Skydancer to fetch them cool water as easily as he could right now. When Justice offers to fly forward to scout for watering holes, Charli insists to follow. “Why don’t you ever let me go with him?” Charli mutters. Obviously worn out by the heat, she stays wrapped up around the Guardian’s neck as she speaks. “Young one, there are dangers in the path unknownst to you.” Fridr replies calmly, “And you are clearly not in the shape to fly.” Charli flaps her wings against Fridr in protest. “But I want to go on an adventure!” “You are on one.” Fridr digs his claws into the ground and feels the earth. He had been doing that often ever since the first quake back in the Earth Kingdom and has not felt a shift amiss. Truthfully speaking, nothing makes sense to him. Tremors do not abruptly stop as they come and rumors fail to reach his ears, well, Charli’s ears. But it all means the same. Right now, Fridr has stepped foot into the Fire Nation and at a glance, nothing seemed to be amiss. And it is bugging him. They had been walking for over a day now and Fridr has expected to enter the city by now. Yet, the land was barren as though the lands were untouched for hundreds of years. Charli does a quiet yodel and Fridr knows that Justice is on his way back. Leave it to those young chaps to figure out the genius plan of always being able to find each other. Justice swoops down soon enough with more water and Fridr takes some lazy laps of the drink before Charli slurps them all. Justice reminds Charli to not stray far from Fridr’s line of sight before taking off again. Charli, of course, isn’t happy with the decision. [i]Adventure![/i] Justice has to be kidding when he requests for Charli to stay close to Fridr because the Guardian is the total opposite of adventure. The floor shakes lightly and Fridr frowns. “Charli, come down.” Fridr calls. “Something is about to happen!” The floor cracks open and smoke and soot emits from the ground, sending Charli into a coughing fit. Fridr backs away and shouts for Justice. “Charli, are you able to locate Justice?” Charli unwraps herself from Fridr’s neck and climbs to the top of his head, calling out with the top of her lungs. The quakes are intermittent with varying intensity, and Fridr panics as he tries to regain his footing. His heavy body hits the hot ground and he cries out in pain as the stones burned through his scales. “Frii! We should go forward!” Charli exclaims. “There are dragons there! I saw them, I did! I did!” “It’s too dangerous! We need back away.” “But Frii-” “NO!” Charli freezes atop Fridr’s head when the Guardian yelled at her. Fridr has never raised his voice at her before. Upset that Fridr has no confidence in her, Charli wriggles her tail in frustration and taps her foot against Fridr. “But they could be hurt!” “They are fire dragons! The heat can’t hurt them, but it will hurt us if we don’t leave now! Where’s Justice?” Charli growls when Fridr disregarded her concern. Well then, she’ll have to do it herself! Charli spreads her wings and flaps twice to ready herself before leaping off Fridr’s head and into the smoke. As the Spiral’s purple hue flashes across his gaze, multiple geysers of orange hot lava shoots from the ground and Fridr can only holler in shock when one of the streams hits Charli’s wings. He watches as the Spiral plummets from the skies and into the crater that opened beneath. “CHARLI!”
Day 30
wPHnoOK.pngox7exYj.png

Fridr inhales the smoky scent from the fiery lands. He could already feel the heat creep in miles before they set foot on the lands. The borders of the Fire nation are bare and dry, much like the deserts of Earth, but it is so much warmer. Justice had to constantly fly between borders to source for water for their youngest, who can’t seem to keep up with the heat. They have to seek out refuge soon, once they had put enough distance between themselves and the Water clan, it will be impossible for the Skydancer to fetch them cool water as easily as he could right now. When Justice offers to fly forward to scout for watering holes, Charli insists to follow.

“Why don’t you ever let me go with him?” Charli mutters. Obviously worn out by the heat, she stays wrapped up around the Guardian’s neck as she speaks.

“Young one, there are dangers in the path unknownst to you.” Fridr replies calmly, “And you are clearly not in the shape to fly.”

Charli flaps her wings against Fridr in protest. “But I want to go on an adventure!”

“You are on one.”

Fridr digs his claws into the ground and feels the earth. He had been doing that often ever since the first quake back in the Earth Kingdom and has not felt a shift amiss. Truthfully speaking, nothing makes sense to him. Tremors do not abruptly stop as they come and rumors fail to reach his ears, well, Charli’s ears. But it all means the same.

Right now, Fridr has stepped foot into the Fire Nation and at a glance, nothing seemed to be amiss. And it is bugging him. They had been walking for over a day now and Fridr has expected to enter the city by now. Yet, the land was barren as though the lands were untouched for hundreds of years.

Charli does a quiet yodel and Fridr knows that Justice is on his way back. Leave it to those young chaps to figure out the genius plan of always being able to find each other.

Justice swoops down soon enough with more water and Fridr takes some lazy laps of the drink before Charli slurps them all. Justice reminds Charli to not stray far from Fridr’s line of sight before taking off again. Charli, of course, isn’t happy with the decision.

Adventure! Justice has to be kidding when he requests for Charli to stay close to Fridr because the Guardian is the total opposite of adventure. The floor shakes lightly and Fridr frowns.

“Charli, come down.” Fridr calls. “Something is about to happen!”

The floor cracks open and smoke and soot emits from the ground, sending Charli into a coughing fit. Fridr backs away and shouts for Justice.

“Charli, are you able to locate Justice?”

Charli unwraps herself from Fridr’s neck and climbs to the top of his head, calling out with the top of her lungs.

The quakes are intermittent with varying intensity, and Fridr panics as he tries to regain his footing. His heavy body hits the hot ground and he cries out in pain as the stones burned through his scales.

“Frii! We should go forward!” Charli exclaims. “There are dragons there! I saw them, I did! I did!”

“It’s too dangerous! We need back away.”

“But Frii-”

“NO!”

Charli freezes atop Fridr’s head when the Guardian yelled at her. Fridr has never raised his voice at her before. Upset that Fridr has no confidence in her, Charli wriggles her tail in frustration and taps her foot against Fridr. “But they could be hurt!”

“They are fire dragons! The heat can’t hurt them, but it will hurt us if we don’t leave now! Where’s Justice?”

Charli growls when Fridr disregarded her concern. Well then, she’ll have to do it herself! Charli spreads her wings and flaps twice to ready herself before leaping off Fridr’s head and into the smoke.

As the Spiral’s purple hue flashes across his gaze, multiple geysers of orange hot lava shoots from the ground and Fridr can only holler in shock when one of the streams hits Charli’s wings. He watches as the Spiral plummets from the skies and into the crater that opened beneath.

“CHARLI!”

ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
Arc 1:New Lands Created Day 30 ----- Underground: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ox7exYj.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZDtWfyF.png[/img][/center] It was darkness she had never experienced before. Pain enveloped her lungs with every breath and she felt like her chest was going to explode. Her mind was foggy and the world was spinning. Why wouldn't the walls stop moving?! Charli coughed from the dust and groaned audibly. She flapped her wings but nothing happened. That's odd… [i] Why can't I feel my wings?! [/i] “Frii? Justy?!” Something was wrong. There was no way Justice couldn't hear her, so why wasn't he answering? The ringing in her ears faded to a dull noise as she thrashed about to find a crevice. Charli called out for Justice again. From the corner of her eyes, a figure scooted closer to her and Charli flinched involuntarily at that. “You're hurt…” the voice said. Tears were already falling from her eyes from fear and confusion. All she wanted was a thrilling adventure, and to help the fire dragons before the floor collapsed. Charli had successfully completed none of the above except get a few scrapes and cut and lost from her clan. “Is-is someone there?” she called. A small orange dragon emerged from the shadows and nodded. “We need to stop that bleeding.” Bleeding? What bleeding? Who is bleeding? Charli couldn't wrap her head around the statement. She had more pressing matters on hand than worry for another, she knew what Fridr meant now. “Why isn't he answering?” Charli sobbed in fear. For the first time, she was truly alone. “I need to find them!” The ringing in her ears grew louder once more as panic overtook her body. The orange drangonling moved, but Charli couldn't hear what she was saying. Crying, she threw her head back and screamed a cracked yodel in hopes of having Justice find her. A warm paw touched her gently and Charli flinched from it. “My name is Phoenix and I'll help you find your friend.” ----- Above Ground: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wPHnoOK.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/s0BV4jp.png[/img] [/center] Fridr screamed for Charli as the dust settled. His feet were scorched and burned; his scales were scraped and scratched but Fridr didn't stop looking. It had been more than an hour since the sudden eruption stopped and there was no sight of the Spiral. Justice swooped down and landed clumsily onto the rocks. Fridr watched him intently, hoping that the Skydancer would bring good news, but he grunted in frustration, mainly at himself for being so careless, when Justice shook his head. “I can't hear her and she isn't responding either.” Justice said. “Look again! We have to find her.” Justice flapped his wings and took off unsteadily into the sky. Fridr clawed at the ground again. Something was very wrong at the Fire Nation. The only time Fridr saw Fire dragons was when the ground cracked open. With all his might, the Guardian punched and stomped on the ground, hoping to get it crack open. If the Fire dragons were hiding underground, did that mean that Charli would be safe? Or did that mean she simply got crushed by boulders? Fridr cursed, he didn't even know if the dragons they saw were alive or casualties of the insane eruptions. Fridr closed his eyes and stretched his wings. It had been a long long time since he had used them, but Charli needed him. Flapping them against the heat, Fridr could feel the strains coursing through the whole Structure before he leapt into the sky and plummet into the ground, using his entire body weight to create little quakes through the rocks and boulders. Perhaps, if done long enough, there might be an opening.
Arc 1:New Lands Created
Day 30

Underground:
ox7exYj.pngZDtWfyF.png

It was darkness she had never experienced before. Pain enveloped her lungs with every breath and she felt like her chest was going to explode. Her mind was foggy and the world was spinning. Why wouldn't the walls stop moving?!

Charli coughed from the dust and groaned audibly. She flapped her wings but nothing happened. That's odd… Why can't I feel my wings?!

“Frii? Justy?!”

Something was wrong. There was no way Justice couldn't hear her, so why wasn't he answering?

The ringing in her ears faded to a dull noise as she thrashed about to find a crevice. Charli called out for Justice again. From the corner of her eyes, a figure scooted closer to her and Charli flinched involuntarily at that.

“You're hurt…” the voice said.

Tears were already falling from her eyes from fear and confusion. All she wanted was a thrilling adventure, and to help the fire dragons before the floor collapsed. Charli had successfully completed none of the above except get a few scrapes and cut and lost from her clan.

“Is-is someone there?” she called.

A small orange dragon emerged from the shadows and nodded. “We need to stop that bleeding.”

Bleeding? What bleeding? Who is bleeding? Charli couldn't wrap her head around the statement. She had more pressing matters on hand than worry for another, she knew what Fridr meant now.

“Why isn't he answering?” Charli sobbed in fear. For the first time, she was truly alone. “I need to find them!”

The ringing in her ears grew louder once more as panic overtook her body. The orange drangonling moved, but Charli couldn't hear what she was saying. Crying, she threw her head back and screamed a cracked yodel in hopes of having Justice find her.

A warm paw touched her gently and Charli flinched from it.

“My name is Phoenix and I'll help you find your friend.”

Above Ground:
wPHnoOK.png s0BV4jp.png

Fridr screamed for Charli as the dust settled. His feet were scorched and burned; his scales were scraped and scratched but Fridr didn't stop looking. It had been more than an hour since the sudden eruption stopped and there was no sight of the Spiral.

Justice swooped down and landed clumsily onto the rocks. Fridr watched him intently, hoping that the Skydancer would bring good news, but he grunted in frustration, mainly at himself for being so careless, when Justice shook his head.

“I can't hear her and she isn't responding either.” Justice said.

“Look again! We have to find her.”

Justice flapped his wings and took off unsteadily into the sky.

Fridr clawed at the ground again. Something was very wrong at the Fire Nation. The only time Fridr saw Fire dragons was when the ground cracked open. With all his might, the Guardian punched and stomped on the ground, hoping to get it crack open.

If the Fire dragons were hiding underground, did that mean that Charli would be safe? Or did that mean she simply got crushed by boulders? Fridr cursed, he didn't even know if the dragons they saw were alive or casualties of the insane eruptions.

Fridr closed his eyes and stretched his wings. It had been a long long time since he had used them, but Charli needed him. Flapping them against the heat, Fridr could feel the strains coursing through the whole Structure before he leapt into the sky and plummet into the ground, using his entire body weight to create little quakes through the rocks and boulders.

Perhaps, if done long enough, there might be an opening.
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
Arc 1:New Lands Created Day 38 ----- Underground: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ox7exYj.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZDtWfyF.png[/img][/center] "Spiral, hey Spiral, hang in there!" Charli blinked. Her gaze was foggy and her mind was unclear. Where was she again? Who's that pestering her? What's going on? "Don't give up on me now!" Ugh the voice just wouldn't stop! Charli groaned and shut her eyes. [i]Just go away.[/i] "Good, don't stop talking. Hey, hey! Open your eyes!" That was the last thing Charli heard before darkness engulfed her once more. ----- Above ground: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wPHnoOK.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/s0BV4jp.png[/img] [/center] Fridr laid on the ground, parched, famished, exhausted. His body ached from constantly hitting the grounds and his claws where broken and bloodied. And yet, there was no sign of Charli. It had been eight days since the sudden eruption, eight days since Charli was lost underground and Fridr was wondering if he should give up hope. Justice had almost lost his voice and his eyes burned from the dust and ashes. Aside from the two, there were no other life forms seen. This meant two things. The fire nation was wiped out. The fire nation was hiding underground. Fridr prayed to the deities that it was the latter. He closed his eyes and let darkness engulf him, hoping that nightmares wouldn't plague his sleep this time. A dreamless rest would be good, for now. ------ Underground: [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ox7exYj.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZDtWfyF.png[/img][/center] Everything was blur and foggy as Charli blinked harder to clear her vision. There was that fire Fae again. Phoenix, wasn't it? "You're awake." Charli shut her eyes, of course she knew that. "We thought we lost you for a moment." [i] We? [/i] "Me and the other firelings. They helped me to get you better." Phoenix cocked her head, "Although I'm not sure if that could heal." Charli didn't move, she [i] couldn't [/i]. "That was quite a stunt you pulled back there." Phoenix turned her back against her and Charli could only she a figure of orange working in the dark. "Scared off many of the others." [i] Did she mean... The leap? [/i] "When you're all better, I need to hear all about it. Promise?" The fire Fae turned around and smiled. "Your powers are extraordinary. Maybe, that's why you are still alive."
Arc 1:New Lands Created
Day 38
Underground:
ox7exYj.pngZDtWfyF.png

"Spiral, hey Spiral, hang in there!"

Charli blinked. Her gaze was foggy and her mind was unclear. Where was she again? Who's that pestering her? What's going on?

"Don't give up on me now!"

Ugh the voice just wouldn't stop! Charli groaned and shut her eyes. Just go away.

"Good, don't stop talking. Hey, hey! Open your eyes!"

That was the last thing Charli heard before darkness engulfed her once more.

Above ground:
wPHnoOK.png s0BV4jp.png

Fridr laid on the ground, parched, famished, exhausted. His body ached from constantly hitting the grounds and his claws where broken and bloodied. And yet, there was no sign of Charli. It had been eight days since the sudden eruption, eight days since Charli was lost underground and Fridr was wondering if he should give up hope.

Justice had almost lost his voice and his eyes burned from the dust and ashes. Aside from the two, there were no other life forms seen. This meant two things.

The fire nation was wiped out.

The fire nation was hiding underground.

Fridr prayed to the deities that it was the latter.

He closed his eyes and let darkness engulf him, hoping that nightmares wouldn't plague his sleep this time. A dreamless rest would be good, for now.

Underground:
ox7exYj.pngZDtWfyF.png

Everything was blur and foggy as Charli blinked harder to clear her vision. There was that fire Fae again. Phoenix, wasn't it?

"You're awake."

Charli shut her eyes, of course she knew that.

"We thought we lost you for a moment."

We?

"Me and the other firelings. They helped me to get you better." Phoenix cocked her head, "Although I'm not sure if that could heal."

Charli didn't move, she couldn't .

"That was quite a stunt you pulled back there."

Phoenix turned her back against her and Charli could only she a figure of orange working in the dark.

"Scared off many of the others."

Did she mean... The leap?

"When you're all better, I need to hear all about it. Promise?" The fire Fae turned around and smiled. "Your powers are extraordinary. Maybe, that's why you are still alive."

ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6